Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest (66401 Views)

"They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by cyan2008(m): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
I can't believe this
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by iammolise(m): 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
gudvibz:
wow wow wow, just when you think you've seen it all cheesy
Well at least the guy is been honest and straight forward with what he wants even though it might be insultive and embarrassing to the lady in question cheesy

Can I be straight forward with u?... I think u're a very fine girl even though I can't see ur pic, and I certainly know, from ur name, u're 4sure my kinda girl coz I love gud vibes. I think we'll be a perfect match 4 each other grin... So wat say u wink
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Naijageak(m): 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
Tomorrow you will be complaining of weak erection and premature ejaculations because of this bad lifestyle. Masturbation should never be an option.

Don't die in silence, inbox me
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by gudvibz(f): 12:09am On Aug 07, 2019
iammolise:

Can I be straight forward with u?... I think u're a very fine girl even though I can't see ur pic, and I certainly know, from ur name, u're 4sure my kinda girl coz I love gud vibes. I think we'll be a perfect match 4 each other grin... So wat say u wink

I do cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by DameB(f): 12:15am On Aug 07, 2019
Sellfish:
Jamesy Boy has clearly not been masturbating very well grin... If he did, he won't even bother with disturbing her, because he would have impregnated her in absentia 10 times over grin

Bia Nwanna, learn how to masturbate like a true Odogwu angry... Stand with your legs spread a bit apart with her picture in your mind.... Mix a little pears baby oil with imperial leather soap until it foams... Then start massaging your abuna from the base proceeding slowly to the cap of office... Concentrate on the cap more and your orgasm will shake you to your toes like a massive volcanic eruption grin grin... The cum will almost make you faint shocked

grin grin grin
Nothing like an experienced pro giving tutorials o, u can't go wrong under such tutelage.... U must get am gbam
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by DameB(f): 12:18am On Aug 07, 2019
Chrisbeks:
The guy is not interested in love, he just wants sex and that's it

No need to add lies to his list of current and potential sins... He's giving it to baby okwu straight up
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by DameB(f): 12:20am On Aug 07, 2019
midolian:
All because of a razor-cut-like opening in between a woman's legs...

That particularly brief center parting has caused wars grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by 9jaRealist: 7:57am On Aug 07, 2019
gudvibz:
wow wow wow, just when you think you've seen it all cheesy
Well at least the guy is been honest and straight forward with what he wants even though it might be insultive and embarrassing to the lady in question cheesy

Being “honest” my foot... angry

He’s just being your garden variety crude Nigerian male misogynist...
Girl didn’t respond to his private entreaties, so he decided to try to publicly ‘humiliate’ her. SMH

>
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by gudvibz(f): 8:24am On Aug 07, 2019
9jaRealist:

Being “honest” my foot... angry

He’s just being your garden variety crude Nigerian male misogynist...
Girl didn’t respond to his private entreaties, so he decided to try to publicly ‘humiliate’ her. SMH

>

Well that's one way of looking at it and from your perspective; you are correct.
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Mryacks: 10:58am On Aug 07, 2019
drips8:
This is disturbing

He must be a troll

Dude's loco...
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by ebullient19(f): 11:02am On Aug 07, 2019
fasho01:
I guess it's high time I donate my eyes to the museum.. I've seen it all
I'll donate mine too
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by fasho01(m): 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
ebullient19:
I'll donate mine too
Lol

I've changed my mind about it.. How else would I behold such beauty in your profile if I do so

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by kestare(m): 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
ezenwajosh:
HORMONE MONSTER

big mouth
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
kestare:

big mouth

Yea get the cream
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by maverick1995: 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
IGBO AMAKA! on this one grin grin
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by iammolise(m): 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
gudvibz:

I do cheesy

smooth... So without further ado; can I get ur number or any means of connecting with u? smiley
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by gudvibz(f): 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
iammolise:

smooth... So without further ado; can I get ur number or any means of connecting with u? smiley

Send me a mail first please omosamoni@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by iammolise(m): 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
gudvibz:

Send me a mail first please omosamoni@gmail.com

Alrii beauty smiley
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by meobizy(f): 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
Lol. I like his style.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) / Out Of The Blue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.