Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest (66402 Views)

"They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Seventy7kings: 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
Kingosytex:
James has been drawing his inspirations from the Vaseline, good that he has decided to come out plain.

James just went straight to the point "I WANT TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH YOU", he wasn't mincing words neither was he beating about the bush nor hide under the ambience of love. I like real and direct people. May the said Onyinyechi kindly consider his request and give him his own share of the...
...of National cake undecided
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Defenderalert(m): 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Sex starvation. This should be Ubunja best friend.
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by gudvibz(f): 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
dipseacon:
Let me be straight with my own too. I want us to meet up and sleep. I'm tall and handsome but don't have money

Ohhhh oh my, I must say am flattered , but then again we don't have to meet to sleep am damn good at sleeping grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Aidejay(m): 7:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
Sellfish:
Jamesy Boy has clearly not been masturbating very well grin... If he did, he won't even bother with disturbing her, because he would have impregnated her in absentia 10 times over grin

Bia Nwanna, learn how to masturbate like a true Odogwu angry... Stand with your legs spread a bit apart with her picture in your mind.... Mix a little pears baby oil with imperial leather soap until it foams... Then start massaging your abuna from the base proceeding slowly to the cap of office... Concentrate on the cap more and your orgasm will shake you to your toes like a massive volcanic eruption grin grin... The cum will almost make you faint shocked

It is well

Pls buy my perfectly working lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon laptop... Check my profile for details... Price crashed to 70k...money needed urgently
come u don dey use 5G sharp sharp u don drop comment
Na d laptop u dey use browse?
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by frozen70(f): 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
Jayslicky:
It's not insultive, it's up to the lady to say yes or no.

Who will risk her heart and love with a casanova like him, who can detect a sweet pussy from ordinary picture ❓

That's gambling
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by carter009(m): 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
Hmmmmm

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Junkie1: 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
ezenwajosh:
HORMONE MONSTER
IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

2 Likes

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by omohlexy: 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
Sellfish:
Jamesy Boy has clearly not been masturbating very well grin... If he did, he won't even bother with disturbing her, because he would have impregnated her in absentia 10 times over grin

Bia Nwanna, learn how to masturbate like a true Odogwu angry... Stand with your legs spread a bit apart with her picture in your mind.... Mix a little pears baby oil with imperial leather soap until it foams... Then start massaging your abuna from the base proceeding slowly to the cap of office... Concentrate on the cap more and your orgasm will shake you to your toes like a massive volcanic eruption grin grin... The cum will almost make you faint shocked

It is well

Pls buy my perfectly working lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon laptop... Check my profile for details... Price crashed to 70k...money needed urgently
et tu great o!
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Topmaike007(m): 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
midolian:
All because of a razor-cut-like opening in between a woman's legs...
lolz
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Topmaike007(m): 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
frozen70:

Who will risk her heart and love with a casanova like him, who can detect a sweet pussy from ordinary picture ❓

That's gambling
hmmn dey form there
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by omohlexy: 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Rubbish,he even called her a runs girl.
But that's what all girls are na.Tell me the truth, don't you ask guys for money directly or indirectly after sex? Abi you dey do osho free?
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Mizwisdom(f): 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
Male oloshos every where
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by PapaAdanna: 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
U may be a runs girl, I don't mind... I am a runs boy too grin grin

See flows

2 Likes

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by LINTUNE(m): 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
Sellfish:

It is well

lol, odogwu, God hand, I sight u cheesy
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Godrocks: 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
nairaland people don land the girl Facebook profile now now
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
That opening can do wonders can destroy anything you can think off
midolian:
All because of a razor-cut-like opening in between a woman's legs...
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Funmmyastic: 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
omohlexy:
But that's what all girls are na.Tell me the truth, don't you ask guys for money directly or indirectly after sex? Abi you dey do osho free?

None.
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by VicYo(m): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
what get me grin "you may be runs girl, i dont mind. i am a runs boy too" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Myhusband(m): 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
Jayslicky:

so if you're runs girl or not is not insult? when last did you visit your surgeon?

the guy is one of the foolish entity that bring shame to the brotherhood. what a total waste of man
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by dahnimoh(m): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
you need to baff with cow urine to get sense

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Danizzy: 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
What this muscle in-between men legs will cause men in this world ehn......... I comment my reserve
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by GennyCheta(f): 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
Jayslicky:
U said it's not insultive I believe you have sense
That is a group in Facebook once her name is mentioned it draws every attention to her, calling her a runs girl, he's being opened but at the same time he is stupid, someone he dnt know, he just saw her pictures on Facebook n he masturbates with her pictures don't you think that person is possessed, one day he will masturbate with an evil spirit n enter problem
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by GennyCheta(f): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
This man's brain is filled with stretch marks,
I can't believe some boys are supporting him I know men will not support him
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Caulay(m): 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nothing wey
I no go see for nairaland
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by deavicky(m): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
Let me go to her facebook and see if she's worth it, maybe i can pay 6k to cross the line.

2 Likes

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by thebigkendo(m): 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
Sellfish:

It is well

Some people don mad sha grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Kingsley10000: 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
Sellfish:

It is well

repent cheesy
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by deavicky(m): 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
deavicky:
Let me go to her facebook and see if she's worth it, maybe i can pay 6k to cross the line.
i had gone to facebook i saw one onyenchi that is taking pictures in different hotels and clubs, if she is the same person i will have to remove 1k from the 6k

1 Like

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by DavidTariq96(m): 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
Sellfish:

It is well

my broda u b senior man

1 Like

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by dipseacon: 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
Lmao � I intended to write 'bleep' �
gudvibz:

Ohhhh oh my, I must say am flattered , but then again we don't have to meet to sleep am damn good at sleeping grin
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by frleopardo: 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
Stephenydaniel:
Loool.CNT stop.laughing...sm dudes tell.me dey do DT wiv my pics tho...so funny grin wink cheesy cheesy
They are lying to you. You are ugly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) / Out Of The Blue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.