Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? (5376 Views)

Message To SHY Guys / Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy / Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by kollinzgee(m): 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2018
When I was a shy and introvert guy I had problems with women they rejected me but as I developed my confidence it was a different story entirely. But can you cope with less confident men? be truthful
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by daewoorazer(m): 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2018

It’s a huge turn off

Except for a mature lady that understands your plight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by zionmde: 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
unfortunately those guys are the best anyday anytime
most times they are not players and wen they really love u, they do so with their entire being.
but ladies prefer the sweet boys type that will just use and dump dem

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by IamPlato(m): 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2018

If you lack confidence just stay away from women...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
Yes.

I consider them quiet and easy going.

These kind of men cannot easily intimidate you or force their opinions down your throat they would always value your opinions.
If a guy is less confident and knows when to express himself.I see no problem.I prefer less confidence to over confidence.I do not like the oversabi and amebo type.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by chiommy123(f): 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
those are the kind of guys that know how to treat and pamper a woman. they do everything within their power to keep the relationship going. they can beg very well too unfortunately we don't value wat we have until we loose it

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by daviesblaze(m): 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
LMAO. i pity the guys who will listen to the comment of all the ladies posting their opinion. being less confident only attracts pity not desire. as a guy, you dont want that, do ya cool

16 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by Mariangeles(f): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
chiommy123:
those are the kind of guys that know how to treat and pamper a woman. they do everything within their power to keep the relationship going. they can beg very well too unfortunately we don't value wat we have until we loose it
grin grin grin grin grin @ " beg very well "
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by okwabayi(m): 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
kollinzgee:
When I was a shy and introvert guy I had problems with women they rejected me but as I developed my confidence it was a different story entirely. But can you cope with less confident men? be truthful
You answered your own question.
A woman desires a confident man because she herself does not possess it. It’s the same way women adore beards because only women with hormonal mutations can grow them.
Any response you get to the contrary is a lie. Nairaland females [the real ones at least] do not care for anonymity. They are too shy to tell the truth or engage challenging questions always.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by Obodo999(m): 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2018
chiommy123:

Can you pamper a man?
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by kollinzgee(m): 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
Lollzzz bro

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by wickyyolo: 5:53am On Oct 07, 2018
In life I learned never to listen to a woman opinion about relationships. They are all confused.

11 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by kollinzgee(m): 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
Thanks bro I heed to that
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by Jagaban880: 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
daviesblaze:
LMAO. i pity the guys who will listen to the comment of all the ladies posting their opinion. being less confident only attracts pity not desire. as a guy, you dont want that, do ya cool

yes i want that as a Guy lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by Rubbiish(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
IamPlato:

If you lack confidence just stay away from women...
Lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by Cocao(f): 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
And that's the type I like sef.

Don't have strength biko undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by Agboki: 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
undecided undecided undecidedIf u dey shy and no still get confident how u take runs d babe?
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by sexymonkey(m): 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
Agboki:
undecided undecided undecidedIf u dey shy and no still get confident how u take runs d babe?
unto handout
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by kollinzgee(m): 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
Confidence is attractive to women. Get some guts bro.
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by Biglittlelois(f): 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
I like shy guys, they are actually cute cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by kollinzgee(m): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
That's a lie
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
zionmde:
unfortunately those guys are the best anyday anytime
most times they are not players and wen they really love u, they do so with their entire being.
but ladies prefer the sweet boys type that will just use and dump dem

your brain is working... those girls deserve whatever they encounter with d sweet guys
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by Bluezy13(m): 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by kollinzgee(m): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
wickyyolo:
In life I learned never to listen to a woman opinion about relationships. They are all confused.

You are right bro very right.
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
Complete turnoff
I prefer the dominating type
My thoughts tho undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
Complete turnoff
I prefer the dominating type
My thoughts though undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by Jude49(m): 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
Cocao:
And that's the type I like sef.

Don't have strength biko undecided undecided
DM me your contact biko, if you're single
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by paix(m): 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
Girls have different men for different occasions. Like the shy type could be useful when she's out for shopping. He'll be the one carrying the shopping basket.
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by Nobody: 4:11am On Oct 13, 2018
As long as he can communicate well
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by sergiolefty(m): 4:43am On Oct 13, 2018
Wondering how a shy guy will make a move when he wanna Bleep his gurl......no wonder 80 percent of ladies here prefer shy guys......
Re: Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? by JailBreaker(m): 5:31am On Oct 13, 2018
hm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? / Based On Different Religions, Is Marriage A Must? / I Just Discover My Online Girlfriend Has Moustache, Plz Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.