Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

How to Use Nairaland Wisely and Productively - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How to Use Nairaland Wisely and Productively (1256 Views)

How To Use Nairaland / Don’t Use Nairaland To Showcase Your Misogyny and Bitterness / 13 NAUGHTY Things I Use NAIRALAND For And How I Do It... [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Use Nairaland Wisely and Productively by iLegendd(m): 6:45am On Aug 07, 2019
How to Use Nairaland Wisely and Productively

I noticed a lot of kids and adults come here to have fun, fight, read news, watch female profiles, and finally masturbate to them, then fall asleep. I'm not complaining — afterall, the wasted spérm isn't mine.

When they wake tomorrow, they continue with the exact lifestyle. The first thing they do is to check WhatsApp, Nairaland, Instagram, Facebook, etc.

They don't know how unfocused and wayward they've become. Since they are in their rooms and with their phones moving from one thread to another or one social media platform to another, they don't see it as waywardness. Sadly, I call it digital waywardness.

In the olden days, waywardness is about a son who hardly stays at home. Any little thing, zoom, he or she is out of the house to play, but will end up fighting with some other kids or will be lured into stealing as a form of play.

This is the exact thing happening with your phone. You are seated in your f*cking room like an introvert, but you are digitally wayward. You are a wayward child. Yes, I said it.

Even if you're busy in school and you love to while away time on the internet from one social media to another without generating legitimately dividend or planting seeds that will be turned to legal money in the future from it, you are a digitally wayward child.

When I realized I was a digital wayward child in 2013, I deactivated my Facebook, uninstalled messenger, and so on.

As I said in my previous post, you need to be a talkative on the internet, but talk less offline.

What I mean by talkative is: contribute in length as if you are writing a book even if you aren't.

The first thing you need to do is to pick a niche you're good at. When a topic comes up about someone complaining on that and needs advice, answer it or create a thread to address it.

Example:

I'm good at helping men with dating and marriage issues, so when I see a thread of a man complaining about how he doesn't last longer in bed, how he can't approach the opposite gender, how he gets nervous easily, etc. I reply by talking "extensively" on how he can have it handled and proffer the best solution for him.

I did this in 2016/2017/ 2018 here on Nairaland and in my forum ( https://wetclef.com ).

A lot of people attacked me and called me a talkative, jobless, idiot, etc. but I laughed and continued being a talkative because I know I'll end up laughing at last. Words can't bring you down when you have a master plan and focused on your aim.

And not just that — I'm still jobless now (as they said) and forever will be, but I can never lack money again (even though I'm broke). My "jobless' job is to create job for those who love job and pay them salaries.

At this moment, I laugh to the bank every month to cash out from all the free talk I have been talking on Nairaland that have now been turned to more than 20 great dating books for men.

Hold on! I have moved on to other lucrative and evergreen niches and that is more money.

Remember, be a talkative on a certain niche online, but talk less offline. This way, you'll end up making money while you sleep.

Every single post I reply or threads I create online will be part of a book in some years to come. I don't know which book it will be or even the title of the book, but when that time comes, I'll know. This is to say, I'm not a typical talkative, but a strategic talkative.

In real life (back then), I was an introvert, but man must wak, so I have to be assertive and a strategic talkative.

No one is supposed to be broke if they can focus their digital waywardness on being a strategic talkative.

The longer you wait to start whatever you want to start in life, the more confused, unfocused, and frustrated you'll become.

Are you scared of being a strategic talkative like me because you're afraid of being hated by un-strategic digital wayward people? Please, don't be. I have explained everything in an up coming book called You Are Almost There.

I wrote all my books with a phone and today, they have fetched me millions of Naira (though, I'm still broke). If I can do it, so can you.

I'm not special, I'm just resilient and focused even in the midst of pains, anger, and digitally wayward people.

To borrow a slang from Broda Shaggi, whose comedy I love to watch when I'm digitally lazy, "Oya, hit me."

3 Likes

Re: How to Use Nairaland Wisely and Productively by iLegendd(m): 6:48am On Aug 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: How to Use Nairaland Wisely and Productively by oxiide22(m): 9:23am On Aug 07, 2019
Oryt
Re: How to Use Nairaland Wisely and Productively by joeeee240(m): 9:50am On Aug 07, 2019
iLegendd:

I noticed a lot of kids and adults come here to have fun, fight, read news, watch female profiles, and finally masturbate to them, then fall asleep. I'm not complaining — afterall, the wasted spérm isn't mine.

When they wake tomorrow, they continue with the exact lifestyle. The first thing they do is to check WhatsApp, Nairaland, Instagram, Facebook, etc.

They don't know how unfocused and wayward they've become. Since they are in their rooms and with their phones moving from one thread to another or one social media platform to another, they don't see it as waywardness. Sadly, I call it digital waywardness.

In the olden days, waywardness is about a son who hardly stays at home. Any little thing, zoom, he or she is out of the house to play, but will end up fighting with some other kids or will be lured into stealing as a form of play.

This is the exact thing happening with your phone. You are seated in your f*cking room like an introvert, but you are digitally wayward. You are a wayward child. Yes, I said it.

Even if you're busy in school and you love to while away time on the internet from one social media to another without generating legitimately dividend or planting seeds that will be turned to legal money in the future from it, you are a digitally wayward child.

When I realized I was a digital wayward child in 2013, I deactivated my Facebook, uninstalled messenger, and so on.

As I said in my previous post, you need to be a talkative on the internet, but talk less offline.

What I mean by talkative is: contribute in length as if you are writing a book even if you aren't.

The first thing you need to do is to pick a niche you're good at. When a topic comes up about someone complaining on that and needs advice, answer it or create a thread to address it.

Example:

I'm good at helping men with dating and marriage issues, so when I see a thread of a man complaining about how he doesn't last longer in bed, how he can't approach the opposite gender, how he gets nervous easily, etc. I reply by talking "extensively" on how he can have it handled and proffer the best solution for him.

I did this in 2016/2017/ 2018 here on Nairaland and in my forum ( https://wetclef.com ).

A lot of people attacked me and called me a talkative, jobless, idiot, etc. but I laughed and continued being a talkative because I know I'll end up laughing at last. Words can't bring you down when you have a master plan and focused on your aim.

And not just that — I'm still jobless now (as they said) and forever will be, but I can never lack money again (even though I'm broke). My "jobless' job is to create job for those who love job and pay them salaries.

At this moment, I laugh to the bank every month to cash out from all the free talk I have been talking on Nairaland that have now been turned to more than 20 great dating books for men.

Hold on! I have moved on to other lucrative and evergreen niches and that is more money.

Remember, be a talkative on a certain niche online, but talk less offline. This way, you'll end up making money while you sleep.

Every single post I reply or threads I create online will be part of a book in some years to come. I don't know which book it will be or even the title of the book, but when that time comes, I'll know. This is to say, I'm not a typical talkative, but a strategic talkative.

In real life (back then), I was an introvert, but man must wak, so I have to be assertive and a strategic talkative.

No one is supposed to be broke if they can focus their digital waywardness on being a strategic talkative.

The longer you wait to start whatever you want to start in life, the more confused, unfocused, and frustrated you'll become.

Are you scared of being a strategic talkative like me because you're afraid of being hated by un-strategic digital wayward people? Please, don't be. I have explained everything in an up coming book called You Are Almost There.

I wrote all my books with a phone and today, they have fetched me millions of Naira (though, I'm still broke). If I can do it, so can you.

I'm not special, I'm just resilient and focused even in the midst of pains, anger, and digitally wayward people.

To borrow a slang from Broda Shaggi, whose comedy I love to watch when I'm digitally lazy, "Oya, hit me."

You are my nairaland inspiration! What other evergreen niches have you moved into, I'm looking to try something new

1 Like

Re: How to Use Nairaland Wisely and Productively by iLegendd(m): 9:57am On Aug 07, 2019
joeeee240:

You are my nairaland inspiration! What other evergreen niches have you moved into, I'm looking to try something new
In this business, niche is the biggest secrets, so let's leave it at that.
Re: How to Use Nairaland Wisely and Productively by joeeee240(m): 10:51am On Aug 07, 2019
iLegendd:

Lol. Abeg Na. Tell me just one smiley
Re: How to Use Nairaland Wisely and Productively by joeeee240(m): 11:06am On Aug 07, 2019
iLegendd:

Or please where can I find it. Through YouTube or where?
Re: How to Use Nairaland Wisely and Productively by iLegendd(m): 11:14am On Aug 07, 2019
joeeee240:

Or please where can I find it. Through YouTube or where?
Yes, YouTube will be of great help.
Re: How to Use Nairaland Wisely and Productively by joeeee240(m): 11:58am On Aug 07, 2019
iLegendd:
Yes, YouTube will be of great help.

You sef. We suppose be business partners o grin
Re: How to Use Nairaland Wisely and Productively by iLegendd(m): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
joeeee240:

You sef. We suppose be business partners o grin

I already told you guys I'm not here to teach or help — I did that in 2016/2017/2018.

Now, I'm only here to inspire and the person can head over to Google or YouTube to find the rest for free.

2 Likes

Re: How to Use Nairaland Wisely and Productively by joeeee240(m): 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
iLegendd:

I already told you guys I'm not here to teach or help — I did that in 2016/2017/2018.

Now, I'm only here to inspire and the person can head over to Google or YouTube to find the rest for free.

No wahala boss. Make I dey go YouTube smiley wink
Re: How to Use Nairaland Wisely and Productively by iLegendd(m): 8:11am On Aug 08, 2019
joeeee240:

No wahala boss. Make I dey go YouTube smiley wink
Re: How to Use Nairaland Wisely and Productively by lookyzy: 4:32am On Jul 11, 2022

Example:

(1) (Reply)

I Think I Now Understand Why Guys Sexually Assault Girls / Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies / Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.