Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,802 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Why Men Are No Longer Pursuing Women.......... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Are No Longer Pursuing Women.......... (10969 Views)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Why Men Are No Longer Pursuing Women.......... by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2019
it's just not worth your while anymore.
Men have learnt from Divorced and Seperated men that all your efforts on a so called good girl may be a waste of time, effort and money on the long run 5 years into marriage because most of our Westernised sisters are copying home breaking skills from the West all in the name of Feminism [\quote]

Home breaking skills like what? What attributes does a westernised girl have that can wreck a marriage?

The current rise in "Independent woman syndrome" and "Delayed womens liberation" in our "westernised" sisters is making any rational man shun such women afterall, it is better to reside in a small corner of the roof than live with a brawling woman in a mansion
I will like to know why an independent woman poses a threat to a peaceful marriage.
No man wants to marry a woman who behaves like a man. You can not be the woman and the man in a relationship at the same time. You have to choose one and stick with it. We all love feminine women and westernised women are not feminine in their ways

What distinguishes a man from a woman are mostly biological factors like genitals, breasts,hormones et Al.. character wise, both genders can exhibit any traits...society enforce a trait in a particular gender,which to me is bondage. You should be your best, exhibit good characters like patient,love,gentleness et Al and not necessarily man-ish or woman-ish traits that people like you enforce on genders.
Oh wait, you love feminine women right? Are you aware that feminine women according to your standards run their mouths? Feel entitled and are gossips? Don't you guys still complain of such traits ?
Westernised men don't complain of their "non-feminine women",doesnt it show your preference for feminine women is preferred by some particular race(Africa for example) and not the world at large?

so when examples abound of ungrateful and poison tongued women, do you expect a sane man to put all his emotions and effort into pursuing someone who 5 years down the line may suddenly become cantankerous ??.
I don't know why you assume independent women to be loqacious and poisoned tongue ladies. In real life this appalling mouthy-attitudes you mentioned are potrayed by the feminine women you desire.. as independent women are struggling so hard to make a name for themselves,thus have no time to be running their mouths

Men no longer feel some women are worth chasing. No sensible man wants to plan a future with a gutter mouth.
likewise women don't feel some misogynist or patriarch are worth her time. Women have choices to? Don't they? Shouldn't they?
The feeling of avoidance is mutual! As men shun independent women,ladies flee away from egoistic men who ego are fed by men that wants submission from a lady...
No Victor,no vanguish here!
Re: Why Men Are No Longer Pursuing Women.......... by IamPlato(m): 1:54am On Jun 10, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
I will call you! cheesy
please edit my number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled / Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt / Three Women Gang-raped 23-year-old Man For Three Days After Drugging Him (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.