Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,097 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) (8214 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Beware Guys : I Had Sex 10 Times Within A Week And Now This Happened (Picture) / SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by iLegendd(m): 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
Thinking Differently [Picture]

I was at a place and this mobile tailor walked in (an Hausa man) with his equipment as he scouts for clients. He saw an abandoned sewing machine, the skeletal part (I don't know what tailors call it) and wanted to buy it for 1k. Later, he increased it to 1.5k.

I turned, looked at it, and said to myself, "This thing could be turned to a barbeque stand with a leg fan."

Immediately, I signaled the girl not to sell that I'll buy it for 2k. The tailor was still there trying to bargain. Sadly, he gave up because he wasn't ready to part with 2k.

Typing...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by iLegendd(m): 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
Now, I'll tell you what I intend to do with this. In my previous thread, here https://www.nairaland.com/5342295/ I talked about using Amaratasha, my fowl, for barbeque and I wanted to buy an electric BBQ from Konga for a couple of bulks, but when I saw the tailoring stand, I got an idea to reconstruct it and turn it to a charcoal BBQ stand with a leg iron fan that will be powered by the pedal of the sewing machine.

This is to say, you won't use your hand or a hand fan again to fan the charcoal, but your leg as if you are sewing clothes.

Typing...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by iLegendd(m): 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
Technology isn't difficult. What is difficult is embracing it, recreating it, and mass producing it.

Africa, especially Nigeria, will continue to be backward if we don't embrace technology, recreate technology, and mass produce it.

Creativity is all about destruction of what already exists in an entirely new form, shape, size, and color.

I have never seen a BBQ stand with a leg fan, but creativity made it easy to see the possibility in my head and bought that stand.

The tailor who wanted to buy it had only one aim and that was to clean it and mount his sewing machine, but I had a different aim and it was to reconstruct it, mass produce it, and start a unique BBQ stand company. Those bolé and suya sellers in PH will rush to buy this product.

Typing...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by iLegendd(m): 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
Africa is blessed with things to do, invent, or recreate, but it's unfortunate we left it for the whites to do and focus only on going to school, getting a wife to bear us lots of children (potential criminals/fraudsters), getting a job, and being paid salaries.

We are caged in our thoughts here in Africa, especially Nigeria. Even native doctors are not thinking of how to use their powers to invent something, but to kill.

I have invented a couple of things and one of them is an electric garri baking kettle for students and bachelors. Looks like the image below. For me to mass produce this, I need to go to China. How sad...

Typing...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by iLegendd(m): 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
So, we should all think of the problems around us and proffer solutions to them. The moment we embrace technology and production more than we embrace crime and having too many children, this nation will be greater than Russia.

From my observation, a black man thinks two times faster. Sadly for a black man, a white man who is dull in thinking always takes action whenever he has a thought. In the end, it's not who thinks faster, but who takes actions faster.

The more actions you take, the faster you begin to think compared to those who were earlier thinking faster than you.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by iLegendd(m): 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
At the moment, the whites think faster technologically than the blacks while the blacks think faster crime-wise. This isn't how it's supposed to be.

The blacks are supposed to be superior in everything, but lack of action has kept the race backward and they have resorted to crime as a substitute for their laziness.

So, the moral of the story is: think outside the box and learn to recreate, innovate, or invent. If you can do this, money will never depart from you. Don't chase money, make money chase you by thinking differently and taking actions.

Despite how intelligent you are, if you don't take action when an idea comes to you, you are not intelligent, but a lazy motherf*cker.

Laziness is an addiction. Stop it today and think outside the box. It doesn't matter how little your idea is, JUST DO IT.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by heendrix(m): 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
iLegendd:
Technology isn't difficult. What is difficult is embracing it, recreating it, and mass producing it.

Africa, especially Nigeria, will continue to be backward if we don't embrace technology, recreate technology, and mass produce it.

Creativity is all about destruction of what already exists in an entirely new form, shape, size, and color.

I have never seen a BBQ stand with a leg fan, but creativity made it easy to see the possibility in my head and bought that stand.

The tailor who wanted to buy it had only one aim and that was to clean it and mount his sewing machine, but I had a different aim and it was to reconstruct it, mass produce it, and start a unique BBQ stand company. Those bolé and suya sellers in PH will rush to buy this product.

Typing...

Brilliant of you OP but truly speaking would have been very happy had it been tis was who brought up this idea

but we should expect less from a dumb scumbag nigga who takes no joy but support and worship Buhari every day and night.... well the only thing I've got for him is Pity sad

once again nice one OP and may you succeed on this

9 Likes

Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by iLegendd(m): 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
heendrix:

Brilliant of you OP but truly speaking would have been very happy had it been tis was who brought up this idea

but we should expect less from a dumb scumbag person who takes no joy but support and worship Buhari every day and night.... we'll the only thing I've got for him is Pity sad

once again nice one OP and may you succeed on this

Lol. That name always make me laugh. Mannabbqgrill. grin
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by Tony142: 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
I always say it, wisdom will not kill iLegendd one day cheesy

1 Like

Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by iLegendd(m): 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
Tony142:
I always say it, wisdom will not kill iLegendd one day cheesy
Thank God you didn't mention bomb this time around. cheesy
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
Immediately, I signaled the girl not to sell that I'll buy it for 2k. The tailor was still there trying to bargain. Sadly, he gave up because he wasn't ready to part with 2k.
You have always been business-minded since we have been reading your thread here.
We have many of your threads on bookmark for a long time now.
Keep it up man.

Below is one of the most interesting thread we've read on Nairaland here, it is an eye-opener for real!

https://www.nairaland.com/4659936/demonic-airforce1-vs-explorers-what

We've referred many members and non-members on Nairaland to it, so that they can learn one or two things from it.

You are an inspiration and truly a legend, iLegendd!
Keep it up man......

I turned, looked at it, and said to myself, "This thing could be turned to a barbeque stand....

@topic, that will actually be good for a barbecue grill.
We started with such things, put in place by Bayo the welder many years back.
Before we started importing Barbecue grills from Obodo oyibo.
Right now, we are on track in producing Nigerian made barbecue equipment here.

#ProudlyNaija!
Do not despise the days of little beginning.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY, GREAT THINGS HE HATH DONE!

7 Likes

Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
iLegendd smiley the report of your innovations is one of a kind. Sir, you are worthy to be followed.

1 Like

Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
.....but I had a different aim and it was to reconstruct it, mass produce it, and start a unique BBQ stand company. Those bolé and suya sellers in PH will rush to buy this product. 
Good thinking.......Good product!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by Tony142: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
iLegendd:
Thank God you didn't mention bomb this time around. cheesy

Lol
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by Tony142: 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
post=81033957:

You have always been business-minded since we have been reading your thread here.
We have many of your threads on bookmark for a long time now.
Keep it up man.

Below is one of the most interesting thread we've read on Nairaland here, it is an eye-opener for real!

https://www.nairaland.com/4659936/demonic-airforce1-vs-explorers-what

We've referred many members and non-members on Nairaland to it, so that they can learn one or two things from it.

You are an inspiration and truly a legend, iLegendd!
Keep it up man......

@topic, that will actually be good for a barbecue grill.
We started with such things, put in place by Bayo the welder many years back.
Before we started importing Barbecue grills from Obodo oyibo.
Right now, we are on track in producing Nigerian made barbecue equipment here.

#ProudlyNaija!
Do not despise the days of little beginning.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY, GREAT THINGS HE HATH DONE!

Pls how can I bookmark a post?
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by iLegendd(m): 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
Do you guys know the more technical things you do, the smarter you become? In our brain, there is something called synapse. It's the connection of neurons in different parts of the brain. When this happens regularly, we remember more and become smarter. In the end, you achieve more in life.

Everyone's neurological pathways should be occupied with technical ideas to help the brain become stronger for improvisation and invention. Memory loss is caused by weak synapses.

So, I researched the prices of fans and stand online and some pictures to inspire a different angle of the project. A welder can produce the fan. In fact, a Nigerian welder can handle all.

I'm doing this just for fun, but it may turn out to something commendable.

1 Like

Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by iLegendd(m): 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2019

Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by yomalex(m): 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
That part of the machine will easily go for 15k

1 Like

Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by Offpoint: 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
iLegendd:
Africa is blessed with things to do, invent, or recreate, but it's unfortunate we left it for the whites to do and focus only on going to school, getting a wife to bear us lots of children (potential criminals/fraudsters), getting a job, and being paid salaries.

We are caged in our thoughts here in Africa, especially Nigeria. Even native doctors are not thinking of how to use their powers to invent something, but to kill.

I have invented a couple of things and one of them is an electric garri baking kettle for students and bachelors. Looks like the image below. For me to mass produce this, I need to go to China. How sad...

Typing...
If you've been writing something of this nature I woulda been your biggest fan of all time. You spend most of your time writing about sex as if you were born to f""k.

Of all your threads, this is the only reasonable one.

6 Likes

Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by iLegendd(m): 2:20am On Aug 08, 2019
Offpoint:

If you've been writing something of this nature I woulda been your biggest fan of all time. You spend most of your time writing about sex as if you were born to f""k.

Of all your threads, this is the only reasonable one.
You may be right. So, I should change and become Elon Musk because of you? You used to have a point, but in this one, you're offpoint.

I post what I want. You people don't read my meaningful posts — it's the naughty or controversial ones everyone reads. Feed the people what they want.

Nigerians love trashy music, so a musician who doesn't sing trashy songs will die in hunger or poverty while the trashy singers roll in wealth.

Suffer no dey taya you?

What a wise musician does is: sings trashy songs and also sing meaningful songs — it's hybrid. In this case, you have a balance.

2face, Timaya, Psquare, and a few others are the only ones who take advantage of trashy and meaningful songs interchange technique.

Asa sings meaningful song, but trust me, her bank account is not as fat as Olamide even if she stays in France.

Faze Alone wanted all his songs not to be trashy, but meaningful. What happened to him? They ignored him and his career died.

In this show biz or digital age, it's better to be hated for doing what you like than to be ignored for trying to please people.

All the musicians who are hated are still making money, but all the one who are ignored are broke. Why were they ignored in the first place? It's because they tried to please everyone, but ended up pleasing no one.

Trying to make sense or please people is the beginning of death. This is one of the reasons I don't please people neither do I try to make sense. I just make my thoughts flow unapologetically.

As I earlier said, your last 3 comments in my previous posts made sense and I love them, but this one is off point.

3 Likes

Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by oxiide22(m): 2:45am On Aug 08, 2019
iLegendd:
You may be right. So, I should change and become Elon Musk because of you? You used to have a point, but in this one, you're offpoint.

I post what I want. You people don't read my meaningful posts — it's the naughty or controversial ones everyone reads. Feed the people what they want.

Nigerians love trashy music, so a musician who doesn't sing trashy songs will die in hunger or poverty while the trashy singers roll in wealth.

Suffer no dey taya you?

What a wise musician does is: sings trashy songs and also sing meaningful songs — it's hybrid. In this case, you have a balance.

2face, Timaya, Psquare, and a few others are the only ones who take advantage of trashy and meaningful songs interchange technique.

Asa sings meaningful song, but trust me, hwr bank account is not as fat as Olamide even if she stays in France.

Faze Alone wanted all his songs not to be trashy, but meaningful. What happened to him? They ignored him and his career died.

In this show biz or digital age, it's better to be hated than to be ignored.

All the musicians who are hated are still making money, but all the one who are ignored are broke.

Trying to make sense or please people is the beginning of death. This is one of the reasons I don't please people neither do I try to make sense. I just make my thoughts flow unapologetically.

As I earlier said, your last 3 comments in my previous posts made sense and I love them, but this one is off point.

correct
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by Bigcowhorn: 2:49am On Aug 08, 2019
[s]
iLegendd:

Suffer no dey taya you?

Asa sings meaningful song, but trust me, hwr bank account is not as fat as Olamide even if she stays in France.

In this show biz or digital age, it's better to be hated than to be ignored.

All the musicians who are hated are still making money, but all the one who are ignored are broke.

[/s]

Exactly, its a free world. Meaning small rats like you can do what they want.

You talk too much!
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by iLegendd(m): 2:58am On Aug 08, 2019
Let me ask you guys a question. When a digitally frustrated rat is being ignored, but he kept coming to your room to search for food or wifi, what should the rat be called?

A) Attention seeker
B) Stubborn rat
C) Witch/Wizard
D) The rat should be killed

2 Likes

Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by adeboi1: 6:45am On Aug 08, 2019
iLegendd:
Let me ask you guys a question. When a digitally frustrated rat is being ignored, but he kept coming to your room to search for food or wifi, what should the rat be called?

A) Attention seeker
B) Stubborn rat
C) Witch/Wizard

B)sturbborn rat
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by Bigcowhorn: 6:57am On Aug 08, 2019
iLegendd:

A) Attention seeker
B) Stubborn rat
C) Witch/Wizard

iLegendd .A. O. Lasticle

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by Bigcowhorn: 7:01am On Aug 08, 2019
iLegendd:

A) Attention seeker
B) Stubborn rat
C) Witch/Wizard

Why not create a thread about this rat, eh? Maybe the rat will show you that you are not a fvckign god like you believe just a toothles cat full of himself.

Just my 2 kobo suggestion, mind you.
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by Bigcowhorn: 7:11am On Aug 08, 2019
[s]
iLegendd:
Now, I'll tell you what I intend to do with this. In my previous thread, here https://www.nairaland.com/5342295/ I talked about using Amaratasha, my fowl, for barbeque and I wanted to buy an electric BBQ from Konga for a couple of bulks, but when I saw the tailoring stand, I got an idea to reconstruct it and turn it to a charcoal BBQ stand with a leg iron fan that will be powered by the pedal of the sewing machine.

This is to say, you won't use your hand or a hand fan again to fan the charcoal, but your leg as if you are sewing clothes.

Typing...
[/s]

You just talk too damn much man. You would make the perfect husband for a gossip.
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by PapaBaby: 8:24am On Aug 08, 2019
This should be on the front page Lalasticlala.
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by iLegendd(m): 8:28am On Aug 08, 2019
PapaBaby:
This should be on the front page Lalas.ticlala.
Lol. No o! I don't want. My posts are temporary. If it goes on front page I won't have access to delete it when I want.

I use NL as a temporary writing diary.
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by stamapro(m): 8:37am On Aug 08, 2019
Good thinking, let's see the thought in a finished product.

2 Likes

Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by iLegendd(m): 8:42am On Aug 08, 2019
stamapro:
Good thinking, let's see the thought in a finished product.
The idea I had about the construction was a little complex, but when I slept last night, in the dream world, I was shown a better approach.

Truly, great inventions are conceived with your eyes open, but refined in the dream. People who can't recall their dreams are missing a lot in life.

It's where God reveals secrets.

3 Likes

Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by PapaBaby: 8:57am On Aug 08, 2019
iLegendd:
Lol. No o! I don't want. My posts are temporary. If it goes on front page I won't have access to delete it when I want.

I use NL as a temporary writing diary.
This would inspire others hence the need for it to hit the frontpage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Went To Buy Condom Yesterday And This Is What Happened. / Delectablegyal Is The Most beautiful Lady On Nairaland. / Wife Exposes Sidechick's Chat With Her 'Anal-Loving' Husband (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.