Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) (8226 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Beware Guys : I Had Sex 10 Times Within A Week And Now This Happened (Picture) / SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by iLegendd(m): 8:29am On Aug 09, 2019
chizzypresh:

undecided
Mtcheew. Go sleep joor.
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by iLegendd(m): 8:34am On Aug 09, 2019
chizzypresh:

undecided
My phone can't pick calls. Could you buy me a new one, please?
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by chizzypresh(f): 8:38am On Aug 09, 2019
iLegendd:
My phone can't pick calls. Could you buy me a new one, please?

Hmmm....u sef
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by iLegendd(m): 8:44am On Aug 09, 2019
chizzypresh:

Hmmm....u sef
For Nairaland, you go just they do like say you no sabi talk. grin grin
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by chizzypresh(f): 8:45am On Aug 09, 2019
iLegendd:
For Nairaland, you go just they do like say you no sabi talk. grin grin

Haba....u sure say i sabi talk tongue
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by devlishGINGER(m): 8:58am On Aug 09, 2019
iLegendd:
Technology isn't difficult. What is difficult is embracing it, recreating it, and mass producing it.

Africa, especially Nigeria, will continue to be backward if we don't embrace technology, recreate technology, and mass produce it.

Creativity is all about destruction of what already exists in an entirely new form, shape, size, and color.

I have never seen a BBQ stand with a leg fan, but creativity made it easy to see the possibility in my head and bought that stand.

The tailor who wanted to buy it had only one aim and that was to clean it and mount his sewing machine, but I had a different aim and it was to reconstruct it, mass produce it, and start a unique BBQ stand company. Those bolé and suya sellers in PH will rush to buy this product.

Typing...
I must admit you are intelligent and have a high sense of humor.
But that your fowl sha... Hahhahah

1 Like

Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by iLegendd(m): 9:02am On Aug 09, 2019
devlishGINGER:
I must admit you are intelligent and have a high sense of humor.
But that your fowl sha... Hahhahah
The fowl don sh*t full everywhere. She must be killed today. I was even thinking of owning a poultry in the future, but I'll may not again.
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by iLegendd(m): 9:04am On Aug 09, 2019
chizzypresh:

Haba....u sure say i sabi talk tongue
I know say you sabi talk, but you just dey shy small — U know na, under girlie-o something. Showing the feminine side. I understand sha. But why shall you shy?
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 09, 2019
iLegendd:
Do you guys know the more technical things you do, the smarter you become? In our brain, there is something called synapse. It's the connection of neurons in different parts of the brain. When this happens regularly, we remember more and become smarter. In the end, you achieve more in life.

Everyone's neurological pathways should be occupied with technical ideas to help the brain become stronger for improvisation and invention. Memory loss is caused by weak synapses.

So, I researched the prices of fans and stand online and some pictures to inspire a different angle of the project. A welder can produce the fan. In fact, a Nigerian welder can handle all.

I'm doing this just for fun, but it may turn out to something commendable.

THIS SHOULD BE ON FP ! lalasticlala ilegendd is a smart somebody ooh

1 Like

Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by Bigcowhorn: 9:10am On Aug 09, 2019
PapaBaby:

What have you designed? I'd like to see some prototype of your own work.
It is very easy to be an arm-chair critic. By all means he needs encouragement not blanket criticism.

Come and beat me and collect my credentials.
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by lawrykings(m): 9:38am On Aug 09, 2019
iLegendd:
At the moment, the whites think faster technologically than the blacks while the blacks think faster crime-wise. This isn't how it's supposed to be.

The blacks are supposed to be superior in everything, but lack of action has kept the race backward and they have resorted to crime as a substitute for their laziness.

So, the moral of the story is: think outside the box and learn to recreate, innovate, or invent. If you can do this, money will never depart from you. Don't chase money, make money chase you by thinking differently and taking actions.

Despite how intelligent you are, if you don't take action when an idea comes to you, you are not intelligent, but a lazy motherf*cker.

Laziness is an addiction. Stop it today and think outside the box. It doesn't matter how little your idea is, JUST DO IT.

You never stop giving me something to think about, many thanks �

1 Like

Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by chizzypresh(f): 9:44am On Aug 09, 2019
iLegendd:
I know say you sabi talk, but you just dey shy small — U know na, under girlie-o something. Showing the feminine side. I understand sha. But why shall you shy?

Ilegend!!!
why shall i shy 4 u nah
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by iLegendd(m): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2019
chizzypresh:

Ilegend!!!
why shall i shy 4 u nah
You shall shy because I'm a carry-and-throw on the bed kinda guy. Now, use your imagination and picture the rest why you shall shy or cry for not shying.
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by chizzypresh(f): 9:51am On Aug 09, 2019
iLegendd:
You shall shy because I'm a carry-and-throw on the bed kinda guy. Now, use your imagination and picture the rest why you shall shy or cry for not shying.

You no well
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by iLegendd(m): 9:56am On Aug 09, 2019
chizzypresh:

You no well
Plenty "well" dey my village when I was growing up, so you're right. I know plenty well. Most times, the owners of the wells will hide their ropes and buckets — geedy people. I hope you're not greedy like them?
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by iLegendd(m): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2019
lawrykings:

You never stop giving me something to think about, many thanks �
The man who runs away from women as they fight over him. I hope none of them has poisoned you.
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by chizzypresh(f): 10:13am On Aug 09, 2019
iLegendd:
Plenty "well" dey my village when I was growing up, so you're right. I know plenty well. Most times, the owners of the wells will hide their ropes and buckets — geedy people. I hope you're not greedy like them?

Lol....you really know how to turn around stuff
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by iLegendd(m): 10:17am On Aug 09, 2019
chizzypresh:

Lol....you really know how to turn around stuff
Oya, turn around let's do some "stuff." This girl you too corrupt joor. Even APC no corrupt reach you. Our friendship is ending today. I don't want someone who will spoil me. I give up. Bye.
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by chizzypresh(f): 10:57am On Aug 09, 2019
iLegendd:
Oya, turn around let's do some "stuff." This girl you too corrupt joor. Even APC no corrupt reach you. Our friendship is ending today. I don't want someone who will spoil me. I give up. Bye.

You want to corrupt me abi...Bye joor
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by lawrykings(m): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
iLegendd:
The man who runs away from women as they fight over him. I hope none of them has poisoned you.

lol. I will always meet my boss for anti poison na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You / Would You Attend An Ex's Wedding? / Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.