Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) (8233 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Beware Guys : I Had Sex 10 Times Within A Week And Now This Happened (Picture) / SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by iLegendd(m): 9:25am On Aug 08, 2019
The sketch of the project.

Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by oxiide22(m): 9:30am On Aug 08, 2019
iLegendd:

nice creative
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by Predstan: 10:33am On Aug 08, 2019
Hi ilegend? What about introducing a rechargeable battery to power the Fan instead of manually swinging the pedal with your legs, we can incorporate a rechargeable battery and a circuit that can recharge the battery. This battery can last 18hours after charge. The stand can also have a point of light

1 Like

Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by Asquare84(m): 11:07am On Aug 08, 2019
Offpoint:

If you've been writing something of this nature I woulda been your biggest fan of all time. You spend most of your time writing about sex as if you were born to f""k.

Of all your threads, this is the only reasonable one.

True talk

1 Like

Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by Asquare84(m): 11:09am On Aug 08, 2019
iLegendd:
You may be right. So, I should change and become Elon Musk because of you? You used to have a point, but in this one, you're offpoint.

I post what I want. You people don't read my meaningful posts — it's the naughty or controversial ones everyone reads. Feed the people what they want.

Nigerians love trashy music, so a musician who doesn't sing trashy songs will die in hunger or poverty while the trashy singers roll in wealth.

Suffer no dey taya you?

What a wise musician does is: sings trashy songs and also sing meaningful songs — it's hybrid. In this case, you have a balance.

2face, Timaya, Psquare, and a few others are the only ones who take advantage of trashy and meaningful songs interchange technique.

Asa sings meaningful song, but trust me, her bank account is not as fat as Olamide even if she stays in France.

Faze Alone wanted all his songs not to be trashy, but meaningful. What happened to him? They ignored him and his career died.

In this show biz or digital age, it's better to be hated for doing what you like than to be ignored for trying to please people.

All the musicians who are hated are still making money, but all the one who are ignored are broke. Why were they ignored in the first place? It's because they tried to please everyone, but ended up pleasing no one.

Trying to make sense or please people is the beginning of death. This is one of the reasons I don't please people neither do I try to make sense. I just make my thoughts flow unapologetically.

As I earlier said, your last 3 comments in my previous posts made sense and I love them, but this one is off point.

Somebody gave you meaningful advice instead of you to take it with love you start attacking him , the question is what have you achieved with you sex related books
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by iLegendd(m): 11:11am On Aug 08, 2019
nurex01:
I would like to say this; please, when next someone is bargaining for a product or anything. Let them finished their part and if finally there is no agreement between them, you can now move on to the seller. Hmm! take a look at this very well.

I'm selling QUALITY USB CABLES AND CHARGER BOX. Very fast and durable. Come and buy. 1minute, 1 percent. My digits below. Thanks
You have a point, but it's complicated.
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by iLegendd(m): 11:13am On Aug 08, 2019
Predstan:
Hi ilegend? What about introducing a rechargeable battery to power the Fan instead of manually swinging the pedal with your legs, we can incorporate a rechargeable battery and a circuit that can recharge the battery. This battery can last 18hours after charge. The stand can also have a point of light
I thought about that, but lack of light in Nigeria made me to push it aside. Though, it may serve as an upgrade if things go as planned. Great input. I appreciate.
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by iLegendd(m): 11:15am On Aug 08, 2019
Why is that animal up there quoting me? Could someone tell him I'm not a gentle man at all?
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by stamapro(m): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2019
iLegendd:
The idea I had about the construction was a little complex, but when I slept last night, in the dream world, I was shown a better approach.

Truly, great inventions are conceived with your eyes open, but refined in the dream. People who can't recall their dreams are missing a lot in life.

It's where God reveals secrets.

I quite agree with you on this, that's how I operate, a great mind ones said ," All men dream, but the are most dangerous, those who dream with their eyes open". Dangerous in mind blowing inventions. There is another wonderful dimension to dreams especially when you engage your mind in serious issue in your waking hours.

1 Like

Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by chizzypresh(f): 11:47am On Aug 08, 2019
Nice one
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by VicYo(m): 11:50am On Aug 08, 2019
i so much love this trend! p. buhari should see this and other gov plus higher honorabl in official... but nig have one problem..! the ability to set their gut to startup a creativities business... but rather prefer importation businesses...!
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by VicYo(m): 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
the suya seller, maize seller, roast born seller, will even be use at home for some meat and fish fryer and will even sell most in ghana than ever... but i pity for nig..! i know if south africa see this now.. they will be working on it...! because nig should have be the one exportin the dstv.. guy, pls what can we do on this to reach the national state for support
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by cool318(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
iLegendd:

Hmmmmm, Nice concept and creative. But have you considered the proximity of the Person peddling the swing to the Blast Furnace
I think you need to consider a Peddal extension so that the swing - fan can be activated from a distance
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by Alabeejay(m): 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
OP you are awesome..I say awesome.

1 Like

Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by Bigcowhorn: 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
PapaBaby:

This would inspire others hence the need for it to hit the frontpage.

Thank God yu are not a mode else a lot of crazy stuff would have been on front page.

His design is heavily flawed and the end product is high hazardous. Use your mind don't rely on his. .
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by Offpoint: 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
iLegendd:
You may be right. So, I should change and become Elon Musk because of you? You used to have a point, but in this one, you're offpoint.

I post what I want. You people don't read my meaningful posts — it's the naughty or controversial ones everyone reads. Feed the people what they want.

Nigerians love trashy music, so a musician who doesn't sing trashy songs will die in hunger or poverty while the trashy singers roll in wealth.

Suffer no dey taya you?

What a wise musician does is: sings trashy songs and also sing meaningful songs — it's hybrid. In this case, you have a balance.

2face, Timaya, Psquare, and a few others are the only ones who take advantage of trashy and meaningful songs interchange technique.

Asa sings meaningful song, but trust me, her bank account is not as fat as Olamide even if she stays in France.

Faze Alone wanted all his songs not to be trashy, but meaningful. What happened to him? They ignored him and his career died.

In this show biz or digital age, it's better to be hated for doing what you like than to be ignored for trying to please people.

All the musicians who are hated are still making money, but all the one who are ignored are broke. Why were they ignored in the first place? It's because they tried to please everyone, but ended up pleasing no one.

Trying to make sense or please people is the beginning of death. This is one of the reasons I don't please people neither do I try to make sense. I just make my thoughts flow unapologetically.

As I earlier said, your last 3 comments in my previous posts made sense and I love them, but this one is off point.

I got the point now, it's all the money.

That's why we can never be like the white folks, everything about us is self centered... it's all about the money.

I understand you better now, it's business as usual.

Precisely I don't want, nor expect you to change to satisfy my opinion or views. be yourself.

1 Like

Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by Bigcowhorn: 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
iLegendd:
Why is that animal up there quoting me? Could someone tell him I'm not a gentle man at all?

Quote the animal back since you are a very smart rat
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by Bigcowhorn: 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
Offpoint:

That's why we can never be like the white folks, everything about us is self centered... it's all about the money.

Precisely I don't want, nor expect you to change to satisfy my opinion or views. be yourself.

And the attention. He lives for the attention. The praise worship, he can't resist it. If it is drying out he will create a new thread to keep it going. He created 3 threads yesterday alone. Just look at the rubbish he has up here. Imagine fanning a grill stove with a movable sewing machine base will that cool fire ever be stable with your leg pressing it up and dan. when the coals fall on that lege what next?

Even if you replace that fan with a battery powered one none of these fools congratulating and praising him realize that apart from making the battery a time bomb, the same heat that roasts their suya will destroy that fan.

Lol
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by iLegendd(m): 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
Offpoint:

It's not about the money, but giving people what they want. The money comes from serving the people.

Nigerians want cheap phones from China, so you don't expect China to send phones that are more expensive than iPhone.

1 Like

Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by Offpoint: 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

And the attention. He lives for the attention. The praise worship, he can't resist it. If it is drying out he will create a new thread to keep it going. He created 3 threads yesterday alone. Just look at the rubbish he has up here. Imagine fanning a grill stove with a movable sewing machine base will that cool fire ever be stable with your leg pressing it up and dan. when the coals fall on that lege what next?

Even if you replace that fan with a battery powered one none of these fools congratulating and praising him realize that apart from making the battery a time bomb, the same heat that roasts their suya will destroy that fan.

Lol
Lol, I don't have issues with his inventions... there's always room for improvement. No inventory came out perfect at first try.
iLegend is a great dude no doubt about that, there are part of him I don't like "He feels he knows all and pick offense if you try correcting him on something"
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by iLegendd(m): 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
cool318:

Hmmmmm, Nice concept and creative. But have you considered the proximity of the Person peddling the swing to the Blast Furnace
I think you need to consider a Peddal extension so that the swing - fan can be activated from a distance
Definitely. Though, pedal extention won't be now.
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by iLegendd(m): 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
VicYo:
the suya seller, maize seller, roast born seller, will even be use at home for some meat and fish fryer and will even sell most in ghana than ever... but i pity for nig..! i know if south africa see this now.. they will be working on it...! because nig should have be the one exportin the dstv.. guy, pls what can we do on this to reach the national state for support

They don't support ideas, they support stealing.
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by Bigcowhorn: 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
Offpoint:

Lol, I don't have issues with his inventions... there's always room for improvement. No inventory came out perfect at first try.

Well you got a point. My problem is all the guys here already giving the thing pass mark without using their head.
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by iLegendd(m): 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
Offpoint:

iLegend is a great dude no doubt about that, there are part of him I don't like "He feels he knows all and pick offense if you try correcting him on something"

Nobody can know everything despite how they try. Though, there are people who know what they talk about, else they won't talk about it.

Why are some Nigerians fond of trying to correct via keyboard, but when they meet the thing in real life, they give up?

I know what you want. Whatever opinion you throw at me, I'm supposed to say, "Wow! You're right. I'll stop what I'm doing and follow yours."

I know that is the type of reply you were expecting. I apologize. Next time, I'll do that.
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by Offpoint: 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
iLegendd:

Nobody can know everything despite how they try. Though, there are people who know what they talk about, else they won't talk about it.

Why are some Nigerians fond of trying to correct via keyboard, but when they meet the thing in real life, they give up?

I know what you want. Whatever opinion you throw at me, I'm supposed to say, "Wow! You're right. I'll stop what I'm doing and follow yours."

I know that is the type of reply you were expecting. I apologize. Next time, I'll do that.
Yeah, your reply just proves what I was talking about.

I wonder what always makes you think people want you to bend to their opinions... I just wonder.

Last I checked, every man is entitled to his own opinion.
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by iLegendd(m): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
Offpoint:

Yeah, your reply just proves what I was talking about.

I wonder what always makes you think people want you to bend to their opinions... I just wonder.

Last I checked, every man is entitled to his own opinion.
Wow! You're right.
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by iLegendd(m): 1:29am On Aug 09, 2019
chizzypresh:
Nice one
lipsrsealed
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by Badilstical(m): 3:30am On Aug 09, 2019
iLegendd:
Now, I'll tell you what I intend to do with this. In my previous thread, here https://www.nairaland.com/5342295/ I talked about using Amaratasha, my fowl, for barbeque and I wanted to buy an electric BBQ from Konga for a couple of bulks, but when I saw the tailoring stand, I got an idea to reconstruct it and turn it to a charcoal BBQ stand with a leg iron fan that will be powered by the pedal of the sewing machine.

This is to say, you won't use your hand or a hand fan again to fan the charcoal, but your leg as if you are sewing clothes.

Typing...
You can only hail you're when you go past prototype stage, a thing about creativity and technology is innovation. Ie did you consider that the hot rays will burn the leg on the pedal

1 Like

Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by iLegendd(m): 6:56am On Aug 09, 2019
Badilstical:

You can only hail you're when you go past prototype stage, a thing about creativity and technology is innovation. Ie did you consider that the hot rays will burn the leg on the pedal
I'll look into that. Thanks for the head up.
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by PapaBaby: 6:56am On Aug 09, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Thank God yu are not a mode else a lot of crazy stuff would have been on front page.

His design is heavily flawed and the end product is high hazardous. Use your mind don't rely on his. .

What have you designed? I'd like to see some prototype of your own work.
It is very easy to be an arm-chair critic. By all means he needs encouragement not blanket criticism.
Re: I WAS At A Place And This Happened (PICTURE) by chizzypresh(f): 8:27am On Aug 09, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help / Majority Of Nigeria Men Cheat Why? / See 5 Ways To Know A Girl Wants S€x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.