Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,934 members, 7,952,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed (10638 Views)

Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix / Did The Jesus Christ Of The Bible Ever Exist? / The Jesus - Ufo Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 22, 2010
The case is settled. Welldone ynmmyuk
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by jcross19: 6:33am On Oct 23, 2010
vedaxcool:

"All liars shall perish" I hope you remember, bring evidence if you are truthful as in the thread of dayspoon, I refuted all this wanton lies yet you and your cohorts evaporated,. ALLAH said "Falsehood by its nature is bound to fade"
your post is irrelevant to the thread that make me laugh out on your post of ignorance
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by jcross19: 6:45am On Oct 23, 2010
Mudley313:

grin @ christian religious nuts e-ganging on muslim e-fundamentalist. war of the deluded. my-god-is-better-than yours; wonder why humans do all the talking while their all-powerful dead non-existent gods just sit back and watch. deluded goats

[center][/center]

Have you ever heard about a man that lives now 165 years in some where in ekiti or have heard of igbo olodumare in oke igbo , ondo state huh ? why can't you visit there and see what it's going on there so find more about creation and creator than sitting on desktop postng ignorance of what you don't even know anything about huh . THAT IT'S WHY WHITE MEN CALLED BLACK MEN LESS INTELLIGENT B,COS WE ARGUE WITHOUT FACTS AND MORE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE CAN PROVE YOU RIGHT THAT THERE IS NO GOD BUT IF THERE IS EVIL THEY MUST BE A CENTRAL OF ENERGY THAT ENERGIZE THEM. OKAY ignorance kill faster than malaria.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by mazaje(m): 9:32am On Oct 23, 2010
Mudley313:

grin @ christian religious nuts e-ganging on muslim e-fundamentalist. war of the deluded. my-god-is-better-than yours; wonder why humans do all the talking while their all-powerful dead non-existent gods just sit back and watch. deluded goats

[center][/center]

SPOT ON!!. . . . .Two deluded factions debating whose imaginary God is real and whose is false. . . . .Crazy deluded loons all of them. . . . .
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by bashydemy(m): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2010
Why do people always argue on what you dont know 1% about cos you are reading a book writting by some 40mens like me and you then that has given you the right argue over what you dont know, i hardly believe in what i heard or read cos i believe things can work in diffrent ways depend on how your apply your own wisdom so the superiority over me is not even certain not to talk of over prophet Mohamed.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by Sweetnecta: 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2010
@Yummyuk: « #28 on: October 21, 2010, 07:59 AM »
[Quote]Another Islamic blunder that needs to be trashed into the "Lake of Fire"

http://www.alislam.org/books/in-bible/index.html

A Prophet From Thy Brethren
The fact is that before Jesus, Moses had also foretold of a great prophet in clear and precise words. When Moses went to Mount Horeb under the command of God he addressed the Israelites saying:
The Lord thy God will raise unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me, unto him ye shall hearken. (Deuteronomy 18:15)
And again, God's words to Moses:
I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass that, whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him. (Deuteronomy 18:18-19)

CORRECTION

This prophet that Moses was referring to would be beyond the ordinary because Moses was without peer among the prophets
Deut 34:10-11[/Quote]Have you seen a prophet that was ordinary from human perception? Lets try Abraham; He was in the fire for 4odays and walked right out unscathed. Are you for real or you are already drunk from many pubs binging competitions?

[Quote]And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,[/Quote]Israel thank God is not the only place that prophets (AS) arose. Adam, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Lot, Ishmael, Isaac, and many others that you do not know are not from Israel. Who is the first Israel? Jacob. Was there at least any prophet before him? many prophets were.

[Quote]In all the signs and the wonders, which the LORD sent him to do in the land of Egypt to Pharaoh, and to all his servants, and to all his land,[/Quote]Are there servants of God apart from the Israelites? Yes. Who are they? All mankind. Even the muslims say to this very day that they are servants of God (Slave is the same as servant because God does not pay any of your deluded egocentrics a single dime, even though you claim you are His children and He still punishes you like a slave who is not obeying his master).

[Quote]This prophet would be "From the midst of thee" meaning "FROM AMONG YOUR FELLOW ISRAELITES" or not Arab or any other nation.Later, Judaism looked (still looking) for this prophet as a major messianic figure.[Quote]You live in England. Ask anyone if his cousin is his brethren. Ask if any of his extended family is his brethren. Dont be naive and argue with pure ignorance. I cant excuse you since you are in the same UK as the Queen. have you heard of Queen's english? Let them define who "are your brethren" to you.

[Quote]John 1:19-28
19And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?

20And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ.

21And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.

22Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself?

23He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias.

24And they which were sent were of the Pharisees.

25And they asked him, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not that Christ, nor Elias, neither that prophet?[/Quote]That prophet was neither Christ, nor Elias. Muhammad (AS) is the one that came as That Prophet, after Christ.

[Quote] 26John answered them, saying, I baptize with water: but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not;[/Quote]The Jews dont even baptized! You live in England. Jews are a quid a 100. Ask them if they practice baptism. Another proof that christiianity is a goof. You should know what a goof is. Ask your american friends.

[Quote] 27He it is, who coming after me is preferred before me, whose shoe's latchet I am not worthy to unloose.

28These things were done in Bethabara beyond Jordan, where John was baptizing.
It is obvious who John the baptist was referring to (Jesus Christ of course)[/Quote]And for mankind, a definition far more reaching than the "Jews" or "Israel", Muhammad (AS) cometh to give simple process of relationship with the Creator. Salvation made easy, from A to Z, I am calling it here.

[Quote]John 6:14
14Then those men, when they had seen the miracle that Jesus did, said, This is of a truth that prophet that should come into the world.[/Quote]Were there prophets with miracles, before Jesus? Moses rang a bell.

]Quote]The new version bible even stated it clearer "He is the prophet we have been expecting."
The crowd understood the miracle as a fulfillment of OT promises in the Deut 18:15 and[/Quote]Jews were expecting "The prophet" [I hope you remember that John was asked about three prophets, whereby he said he was none of the. "The Prophet" was among the 3]. This is the reason the Jews migrated to Madina. Well they found "The Prophet".

[Quote]Malachi 4:5

(5Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
The NT identifies John the Baptist as the prophet who prepared the ay for Jesus the Messiah[/Quote]If one is naive, he will thin that Jews were the first people to be created. If Adam was a jew, wouldnt everyone of us be a Jew? Am sure you know better. Reality; Prophets were alive and have passed on before Abraham. And Abraham was not even a Jew (The first Jew, if we are to agree to this label is one of the sons of jacob; by the name Judah. Judah and his brothers and jacob their father, prostrated their faces to Joseph). Now, does it make sense that mankind will not have a leader, except the one who says "I am sent only to the house of jacob"? You people need to start to use your senses; Muhammad (as) followers included many jews; male and females. Abdullah Abdulsalaam was a scholar of Torah before becoming a Muslim in Madina, before the Battle of Huud. Shuaib Al Rum was a white European (Rum is Rome what White Europe was called), Bilal bin Rabah an African, Salman Al Farsi, representing asia. We are familiar with the Arabs who followed Muhammad. We are not unmindful of the letters of invitation he sent to world leaders to accept Islam. Now in view of these and the tribal preaching of jesus, who is sent to the whole world? Now, those who have ears let them hear.

[Quote]Matt 11:11
11Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
12And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

13For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.

14And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.

15He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.[/Quote]Maybe I should remind you that at this time, Muhammad (AS) was not born. The best was yet to come, almost 60 years, later. And his mission has remained the same for over 1400 years. This is different from the many Bibles, and still going on to this day. Lies are always so mant ways to tell it. Truth is the same, always. You never heard that?

[Quote]John 7:40-42
40Many of the people therefore, when they heard this saying, said, Of a truth this is the Prophet.

41Others said, This is the Christ. But some said, Shall Christ come out of Galilee?

42Hath not the scripture said, That Christ cometh of the seed of David, and out of the town of Bethlehem, where David was?

BETHLEHEM! not mecca or medina. if the islamic scholars need a map, they can google it Cheesy[/Quote]A prophet Jesus was. Dont forget it. He prayed, prostrating his face to the ground to his God. I do exactly the same.

[Quote]CONCLUSION: Who is the Messiah?[/Quote]Significance of Messiah is just limited to children of Israel. It does not end prophetic office or indicates who God loved most among the human messengers (AS). The honor for both is with Muhammad (AS) Who is mentioned among the best company; the company of Angles. Jibril called him "Brother" in faith.

[Quote]ACT 3:18-24

18But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.

19Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.[/Quote]The suffering of Moses was more pronounced that what happened to Jesus. Proof; Considering his more than 40 years of prophetic office, no one from the Bible knows his last hour or where he was buried or not buried. The Bible says that God was actually after the life of Moses even as he started his mission. Well, did God of the Bible finally sacrificed him? I dont know. I sure know that he was better at delivering his message and standing up to scrutiny than what we read about Biblical Jesus. Moses was not afraid in the face of tyranny. We cant say the same for Biblical Jesus.

[Quote]20And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:

21Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.[/Quote]You remind of a person who is praising himself. Jesus, a servant slave of God, like every slave before him and the only one after him (AS) worshiped their Lord God Who sent them to man so that they can guide us to the only path that is acceptable; Islam. Proof; Jesus was not a christian by religion. Adam was not a Jew by religion.

[Quote]22For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.[/Quote]What did he say in terms of brushing your teeth? Give me Biblical text. I did not give you a difficult assignment. I could have asked you couples of more complex details of how to put on a new cloth. Take of your cloth. Shower, use the bathroom, enter bathroom, get out of it, sleep. I hope you can tell me how he says husband and wife must ward of Satan before sleeping with each other. Maybe you forgot that he transferred all of these and many other complex issues of life and faith to the Another Comforter.

[Quote]23And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.[/Quote]Which land? Lets say Palestine for the sake of argument. In palestine, the christians are the minority. Jews dominate and even among the Jews we have atheists and others. The Jews now eat pork. I guess the destructios id yet to come, or it will not come. This is an unfulfilled Biblical "Prophesy".

[Quote] 24Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.]/Quote]Ridiculous assertion. Only in the mind of deluted do something vague comes alive.

[Quote]John 8:24
Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

"That ye may know that I am "the Messiah"[/Quote]A God taught, is actually a god.

[Quote]John 8:58
58Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Literally meaning "I am the Ancient of Days"[/Quote]I say to you, here and now; Verily, verity, I say on t you, Before Noah was born or was (in the same exact meaning that yopu said jesus used this was), I am. Somebody asked me, how and where; I am in a spiritual form. My soul was made exactly at the same time that Jesus soul and that of all mankind was made. Note that Noah was before Abraham. Yet am alive today. This tells you that jesus was not better than me, since he worshiped God. Today, I worship God. But you, you worship Jesus who worshiped God. This is why I say the christians are idolaters.

[Quote]My Lord Jesus Christ is alive and Kicking while Muhammed is dead and gone.
God bless Wink[/Quote]You have no idea what the present condition is. Afterall he didnt lift himself up. The One Who lifted him up stationed him in 2nd heaven with is cousin John son of Zachariya (AS). 2nd heaven is below 3rd where Anoch is, and just above 1st where father Adam is. There are occupants of 6th and 7th; Moses and Abraham, respectively. Muhammad (AS) on the Night of Isra wa Miraj passed Jesus by, twice; First when going in to higher levels and beyond what we call Duniya. The second time returning to earth with the last 4 verse of Surah baqarah revealed to him directly with out Jibril being the bringer of this revelation. Muhammad was also given the mercy of Salah which Allah says among other benefits is a means of mercy.[/quote][/quote]
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by Sweetnecta: 2:20am On Oct 25, 2010
@Yommyuk: « #31 on: October 22, 2010, 03:51 AM »
[Quote]When Jesus heard from God he went to the desert to be tempted and began his ministry with boldness, (Mark 1:14-15).[/Quote]And here, today, conveniently, suddenly Jesus is not God. he only heard from God. I understand. Tempted he did by Shaitan. Not once. At least 4 times. And even one of his followers, he called Satan. The follower's name was Peter, as I recalled. The same jesus who was hiding from man because they were after his life. Thats boldness.

[Quote]When Muhammad heard from God (supposedly through an angel) he cowered, was uncertain, and wanted to commit suicide (Quran 74:1-5)[/Quote]Lets just agree that he was uncertain. Whats wrong with that? Then his Lord assured him. The same way jesus was assured he will not be killed by man when he begged God for mercy. The same Jibril supported him. Where jesus was supposed to be brave, according to human expectation, the bible recorded him to be so afraid, begging and finally when you said he went like a lamb, we noticed that he cried out to indicate that he was unwilling, blaming God with his "Why had thou forsaken me". If this is strength and boldness, the son of Abraham must be head and shoulder better.

[Quote]When Jesus recieve instruction it was from God the Father (John 5:19) while Muhammad was allegedly from an angel(Gabriel)[/Quote]Same Jibril who strengthened Jesus. Who is the wife of God that gave him as son? Please answer directly without dancing hey mambo, mambo italiano, cococo, coco mazzarrella.

[Quote]Jesus never killed anyone while Muhammed killed many[/Quote]Abraham killed in war and in his return Melchezdeket prayed for him. Moses killed and yet he saw God, face to face, according to what you wrote before. David killed Goliath. Each of these people killed enemies of God. So Muhammad followed the tradition of the righteous. Now, jesus asked for his associates to purchase swords, with the sale of their possessions. I guess a person who wants to fight and end it all will buy the latest ammo of his time even leaving him with all he had on his back. With the bags and swords, only if Jesus had good and fearless soldiers with him.

[Quote]Jesus had the power to take life, but never did. He restored it.[/Quote]Though he said "Of my own power, I can do nothing"? Yommyuk, where is your head , today?

[Quote]Muhammad had the power to take it, but he never restored it.No one ever died in Jesus' presence. Many people died in Muhammad's presence because he killed them.[/Quote]No one has the true power to take or restore life. An enemy of God must be killed; Pharaoh was killed. Muhammad never killed an innocent person, or a believer. I will not remind you of the "bring him and killed him in front of me" statement. You will say its a parable and its not talking about jesus.

[Quote]Jesus never married. Muhammad had over 20 wives and even married a nine year old girl hence making him a prev in today moral standards.[/Quote]You have a wowo thinking. A 33 year old man who is not married is your ideal man? I hope you will not follow this type of lifestyle, because no one will remember you when you die. "Omo la sheyinde ni o, lojo ale". From your name, you can understand the implication of not being childless. By the way, so was John. So the moral quality of this is not unique. Solomon the wise, in the Bible had 100 women to himself. 20 is not actually competing with him, you will agree? can you tell me how a Nine year old was born before the beginning of Islamic revelation, and still was 9 15 years later? A woman who was previously engaged, but married the man of his second engagement after the first was dissolved is not actually an unprepared and unready for marriage woman.

[Quote]Jesus received his calling from God directly (Matt. 3:17). Muhammad allegedly received it from an angel (Gabriel)[/Quote]Today, jesus was not God. h only received his calling from God. See ignorance?

[Quote]Jesus performed many miracles including healing people, calming a storm with a command, and raising people from the dead. Muhammad's only alleged miracle was the Quran.[/Quote]The dome of the rock in Jerusalem, has a rock in it, hence the "Dome of the Rock". That rock is levitated, with the imprint of the hand of Muhammad (AS) on it. The slab of rock wanted to go to heaven with Muhammad in the isra wa Miraj. Muhammad told it to stop. It remained there, till today.

[Quote]Jesus spoke well of women. Muhammad said women were 1/2 as smart as men (Hadith 3:826; 2:541), that the majority in hell will be women (Had. 1:28,301; 2:161; 7:124), and that women could be mortgaged.[/Quote]Jesus didnt speak well of his mother. Read your Bibe again. He said "Woman". In another, he said "Who is my family", but you people in front of me. Read the Quran and see that there is a chapter called Woman. Another called Maryam. Another called the woman who disputed. While the Bible said woman must not speak up, Islam permits womanthe full equality of worship, with luxury thrown in into it. Women for the first time became equal to men, in ability to own properties and inheritance, and still have the luxury to keep everything she has. She was able to burn the bra that only in the 1960s american women were able to take their proverbial bra off. While your women cant talk, Islam allows her to make choice of husband. Though many muslims ignorantly dont understand islam, there is no place a wife is oppressed, while your Jehovah and jesus his :son" cursed women to go through birth pain.

[Quote]Jesus never sinned (1 Pet. 2:22). Muhammad was a sinner (Quran 40:55; 48:1-2)[/Quote]Peter the Satan is wrong. Sin: Jesus said those who called people fools will go to hell. Guess what? Jesus called people fool just after that. Tell us if he is sincere, where should he be? Calling people dogs and people of viper generations, is not exactly a statement that is not worse than calling them fools. Alhamdulillah, you cant even mention a single sin that Muhammad (AS) committed. You can only say that the Quran says "Ask for the forgiveness of your sins". This simply means that if he were to have committed any sin, all he needed to do was to seek forgiveness. If jesus didnt sin, I wonder what you will call his blaming God in this statement "Why has thou forsaken me?" He questioned God. If that is not a sin, what is a sin then? You worship a sinner.

[Quote]Jesus received and heard the direct voice of God (Mark 1:10-11) Muhammad did not receive or hear the direct voice of God. It was an angel instead.[/Quote]And Muhammad (AS) went on Isra wa Miraj, the reason he was in jerusalem and led jesus and jibril and all the other 24000 prophets (AS) in salatul Ibrahim (AS). Read it again. The instruction of Salah and tashahhud were from Allah directly to him in heaven. If Jesus received instruction from God, directly, jesus must be a person with little faith in God when he yelled "my God, y God, why has thou forsaken me?" thats not a quality of great and balanced faith.

[Quote]Angels worship Jesus Christ in Heaven.[/Quote]Unless you can proof it, by giving us a verse fro jesus, since you were not there, it is merely another baseless claims from your mouth. I know you have no idea of how wrong you are.

[Quote]Jesus was virgin born, Muhammad was not virgin born.[/QUote]Big deal. Let e give you better. Ada was not born, at all. So was Eve. A woman had a greater miraculous existence than Jesus.

[Quote]Hmmm the above has made me think, who should I go for?
Jesus Christ "the son of God" Cool[/Quote]Who is the wife of God? A son of illegal union is a bastard. When you become a father, you will know the importance of marriage before babies.

[Quote]There is no comparison between Jesus and Muhammad.[/Quote]Correct. One is a reality while the other is a fantastic fallacy. Why fallacy for no one given prophethood that will say "worship me, instead of God".

[Quote]Muhammad falls so far short that he cannot be held on any level remotely close to Jesus.[/Quote]Correct. fails like Abraha the Friend of God. failed like Moses who you just said saw God face to face.

[Quote]Muhammad is clearly inferior to Christ.[/Quote]Every prophet is inferior to a crying god, hanging on a tree. You are a confusion.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by bashydemy(m): 8:06am On Oct 25, 2010
@sweetnecta where are you from? you are a genius and may Allah increase your knowledge and very happy the way respond to the fools comment i hope i am permited to call dem fools since Jesus also call his people fools and Dogs so we share the same sin more grease to your elbow my brother Allah is great
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by chakula: 8:44am On Oct 25, 2010
Smile!!!!!!!!!!

bashy_demy:

@sweetnecta,
you are a genius and may Allah increase your knowledge and very happy the way respond to the fools comment
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by bashydemy(m): 8:52am On Oct 25, 2010
^^ Glad i put smile on someone face this beautiful Monday morning
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 25, 2010
@ olabowale nopuqeater sweetnecta, u just registered and ur post seems familiar or should i say u are an incarnate of some old NL folks?
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 10:00am On Oct 25, 2010
@Sweetnecta

I kind of like your passion in regards to defending your faith, kudos. The only thing I cannot understand is why do you have to result to such comments

1. Are you for real or you are already drunk from many pubs binging competitions?
2. Yommyuk, where is your head , today?

The above is totally uncalled for. Is that what "Islam" teaches you? or is that how you were brought up? I suggest that you stick to the topic and grow up. Such attitude only implies immaturity. Case closed on that smiley

Going thru your postings shows that  you lack   indepth knowledge of Jesus Christ and Islam. For you information, I attended a muslim school and my grandparents are muslims. So I am no novice in regards to "lslam" Even Islam acknowledged Jesus.

(Remember) when the angels said, “O Mary, God gives you good news of a word from Him (God), whose name is the Messiah Jesus, son of Mary, revered in this world and the Hereafter, and one of those brought near (to God).  He will speak to the people from his cradle and as a man, and he is of the righteous.” She said, “My Lord, how can I have a child when no mortal has touched me?” He said, “So (it will be).  God creates what He wills.  If He decrees a thing, He says to it only, ‘Be!’ and it is.” (Quran, 3:45-47)

Who is the wife of God? A son of illegal union is a naughty person. When you become a father, you will know the importance of marriage before babies.

This comment sums u up. Therefore I have decided not to engage you but reveal a few facts to you.

"ISLAM" is "a way","a truth" but not LIFE. However Jesus Christ declared "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me"

ISLAM will only lead you to the doorstep of heaven, but without Christ that door will not be opened. But with Christ all you do is knock, say the word (Code) "Jesus" and the door will be opened. That is divine knowledge and I hope that u get that understanding into your inner system which can only be revealed by the Holy Spirit.

You are on the way bro but you are not there yet.

God Bless
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2010
@bashy_demy

"Wise men never argue with a "XXXX", because people from a distance can't tell who is who"?

Wiseup bro smiley
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by bashydemy(m): 10:46am On Oct 25, 2010
@yommyuk what is it you don't understand about his post? they said Jesus is the son of God then who is the wife of God Mary? you are the son of your Father then who is your mother? a child who has a mother but no proof of his father then we call that child bastard claiming another man to be his father does jesus fall within this category guy you need to wise up. you say Islam will lead to the door but only when you say Jesus before the door are you talking of Jesus that could not save himself from been kill by jew or the Jesus footballer i mean Renivaldo Pereira de Jesus a Brazillian Player is that who you talking about? guy wake up from your slumber and stop being decieve by some Businessmen called Pastors
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by kolaoloye(m): 10:48am On Oct 25, 2010
JOHN 3:16
      Have a lovely day.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by bashydemy(m): 11:25am On Oct 25, 2010
@kola oloye what are you insinuating? are you trying to say God is having secret affair with Mary wish result to the birth of Jesus? Guy no let me fall from my chair oooo
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by Almuhandis: 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2010
bashy_demy:

@kola oloye what are you insinuating? are you trying to say God is having secret affair with Mary wish result to the birth of Jesus? Guy no let me fall from my chair oooo
Gosh! you find it difficult to understand and accept John 316,but you are quite comfortable with mohammed radiness when it comes to his ways with women and his funny way of describing the devil?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-524918.96.htm
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by bashydemy(m): 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2010
Hey what are you driving at and beside why have you refuse to answer Vedaxcool last Question on the thread you posted? you know why i like you guys you always find a way to defend your religion with the little you know about it but when a Question was thrown to you that was the last you post on the thread maybe for days then you come back with another stupid topic so if you really want argue and defend your religion you need to go and call those that know much am talking about people like E.A Adeboye or David Oyedepo ok
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by Almuhandis: 11:34pm On Oct 25, 2010
bashy_demy:

Hey what are you driving at and beside why have you refuse to answer Vedaxcool last Question on the thread you posted? you know why i like you guys you always find a way to defend your religion with the little you know about it but when a Question was thrown to you that was the last you post on the thread maybe for days then you come back with another silly topic so if you really want argue and defend your religion you need to go and call those that know much am talking about people like E.A Adeboye or David Oyedepo ok
who is he-I cant even mention his name-such a worhtless soul-except my Lord comes to his rescue. When Nopuquater was taken fire for mohammed where was this worthless fellow.you think I Almuhandis ibn Yesua will come so low as to engage a kafir. laa cool
I respect one Jihadist here and him alone can elicit a response from me.
In case you have forgotten where the battle took place;https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-445327.0.html some of you dont Iqra, perhaps our advanced discussion with Nopuquater will upgrade you guys Islamic knowledge undecided
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by Almuhandis: 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2010
;Dthe last time i check, its you guys that know how to really defend your religion.Imagine suicide bombing for islam. or burning churches for Islam
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by Sweetnecta: 12:11am On Oct 26, 2010
@Almuhandis: Just to show the hypocrisy ot Christianity; this past week in New York City USA, an african cab driver took a fare. The fare was a white guy. At the end of the journey, he got out, somehow the driver, thinking white people have good manner, since the guy is well dressed. He asked the african man if he was a muslim.

On the affirmation from this african, the white guy cut his neck. Only Allah protected him from having a deep cut which would have ended his life.

And as for the suicide bombing. The initiators were the Tamil Tigers. I hope you can research that. And stop being a waste.

Run off. Go play with Shaitan (Lanatullahi alal Khafirin, like Almuhandis). He has taken your god to a cliff, again. This time he may just throw him down, since Shaitan is unpredictable.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by Sweetnecta: 12:15am On Oct 26, 2010
@Yommyuk: You were upset at by swipe at you. You are not upset if anyone swipes at any of your three Gods.

I am the opposite. I am unhappy when you swiped at my prophet (AS). Considering that lied and argued with pure deficiency about Another Comforter.

if you swipe at me, no gripe will come from me.

my love for my prophet is higher that my love for myself. I know you dont care if anyone say any thing to your gods.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by bashydemy(m): 1:25am On Oct 26, 2010
Almuhandis:

;Dthe last time i check, its you guys that know how to really defend your religion.Imagine suicide bombing for islam. or burning churches for Islam
i guess you know nothin of what you are saying

Sweetnecta:

@Almuhandis: Just to show the hypocrisy ot Christianity; this past week in New York City USA, an african cab driver took a fare. The fare was a white guy. At the end of the journey, he got out, somehow the driver, thinking white people have good manner, since the guy is well dressed. He asked the african man if he was a muslim.

On the affirmation from this african, the white guy cut his neck. Only Allah protected him from having a deep cut which would have ended his life.

And as for the suicide bombing. The initiators were the Tamil Tigers. I hope you can research that. And stop being a waste.

Run off. Go play with Shaitan (Lanatullahi alal Khafirin, like Almuhandis). He has taken your god to a cliff, again. This time he may just throw him down, since Shaitan is unpredictable.
Well let the idiot go and read more about suicide Bombing before you come on here and talk rubbish ok
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2010
@Sweetnetca

Upset?? when I said case closed. It will take more than a million more swipes of yours to get me UPSET grin grin

like @toba said "case settled"
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by jesus3: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2010
@Sweetnecta. No one can fight for God or his messengers. . U cant love a man more than your self. That's idolatry. Jesus said in mark12 That love your neighbour as your self and not more than yourself
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by Sweetnecta: 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2010
^^^^^^And if i say something bad to you, you will be upset, angry. But if I say something bad about your God or your beloved prophet, you dont get angry. Let me know who you love more, you or the God and His prophet?

For me I love Muhammad (AS) love more than myself. When I am in prayer, I imagine him at the play he prostrated his face to Allah in the Night journey to heaven. I imagine him alone, in sujjud praising Allah. And what separates him from the Arsh is the flood of Light which he said he has no idea how deep it is. That was a honest man, a prophet, a beloved of Allah, of His Angels and believers.

Imagine his dialogue with Allah, asking Him about his position to each of these; Adam, Noah, Ibrahim, Musa, Isa bin Maryam [AS to each]. And Allah told him he was higher in darajjat (level).

He got Salah from there. His greeting with Allah is Tashahuud.

Dont fight for your God. Moses (AS) fought for his. I at least for the Pleasure of God, argue with my mouth and might against disbelief.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by jesus3: 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2010
My bro, this is called fanaticism. Too much of can make you do incredible things, like fight or kill someone becos of anothers love. Its good to love allah, prophet etc but do not love human being more than ur self
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by jesus3: 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2010
My bro, this is called fanaticism. Too much of can make you do incredible things, like fight or kill someone becos of anothers love. Its good to love allah, prophet etc but do not love human being more than ur self
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by Almuhandis: 12:34am On Oct 27, 2010
grin As usal evasive mode. If the tamils started suicide bombing, is that why it found its way in to the QURAN?
jESUS LIVED peace and gave clear instructions on how to live.So, even if a xtian-as you claim kills a soul,is such a soul obeyin christ?
Mohammed lived the oposite-did terrible things, instructed his followers,including you etal.if one of you refuses or claims not to do Jihad by killing,does such a decision nulifies the instructions from the Quran?
Boy i hear you are now three in one? is it true? such will erode my remaining respect for you oooooo grin
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by Sweetnecta: 2:58am On Oct 27, 2010
The above Jesus is so confused he is doing double posting. He writes Allah with lower case letters. He is insinuating by his wikiadvise to me that my Messenger (AS) is more beloved to me that me is not a prophet. Messenger is higher than a prophet (AS). Every Messenger is also a Prophet. Not every Prophet is a Messenger.

@Almuhandis: « #60 on: Today at 12:34:07 AM »
[Quote] Grin As usal evasive mode. If the tamils started suicide bombing, is that why it found its way in to the QURAN?[/QUote]Show me the Bold in the Quran. If you cant, you are the biggest joke on the surface of earth, right now.

[Quote]jESUS LIVED peace and gave clear instructions on how to live.So, even if a xtian-as you claim kills a soul,is such a soul obeyin christ?[/Quote]Yes to the bold, because why would a leader tell his followers to sell all their belongs and use the gain to buy SWORDS? Why would he say that he brought no peace but war, no unity but division, etc?

[Quote]Mohammed lived the oposite-did terrible things, instructed his followers,including you etal.if one of you refuses or claims not to do Jihad[/Quote]I am doing Jihad on you right now. Challenging you because it is dangerous to allow a tyranny in your heart to take hold of innocent mind. You are a Pharaoh in today's standard. A follower of Satan you are. Muhammad (AS) forgave the people of Makka. All of them. He forgave the people of Taif. He forgave the Jew who poisoned him. Can anyone be that generous? This is better and more noble than if Jesus were to have forgiven Judas iscariot, his followers who acted exactly as jesus had wished. Read your Bible because you sound ignorance of reality. The Jewish lady forgiven by Muhammad was not a muslim, hence not a follower, but a deadly enemy. Yet Muhammad forgave her. While others talk and not do it, Muhammad actually do it. Those whose talks aredifferent from what they do are hypocrites.

[Quote]by killing,does such a decision nulifies the instructions from the Quran?[/Quote]Moses killed the enemies of Yahweh. Does the killing nullify the Bible, or this is the time you separate the Bible, recognized the torah part to be the one nullified? You are a first rate hypocrite.

[Quote]Boy i hear you are now three in one? is it true?[/Quote]If it is I am better than your human god, because am here and now in New York. How I wish am in Lagos. Or Ibadan. Or Abeokuta. And still remain in NYC. SUddenly am 4 in 1, clearly better. You see how I rubbish your Mushrik mindset? And just imagine all the names I have, if that was 1 for each name/ Then its Xtimes in 1,where X is more than 3!

[Quote]such will erode my remaining respect for you oooooo Grin[/Quote]I dont understand your slang ooooooooooo. maybe its christianity you are speaking. Am muslim oooooooooooooo.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by bashydemy(m): 3:54am On Oct 27, 2010
@Sweetnecta i repeat it you are Genius though i make some research about the Jesus forgiving Judas though he did forgive him but too late i think after Judas commit suicide wish is too late so equally means he did not forgive him so Almuhandis can you come over and defend this?
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by bashydemy(m): 4:20am On Oct 27, 2010
@Almuhandis, Kola Oloye, and co did Jesus forgive Judas and of what sin? pls think wise before you answer my Question's keeping my finger's cross waiting for some Answer's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

End Time Prophecy 666 And Antichrist Revealed In The English / Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. / Hello Heathens!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.