Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed (10448 Views)

Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix / Did The Jesus Christ Of The Bible Ever Exist? / The Jesus - Ufo Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2010
@Sweetnecta,

Oh dear! How is it that you have allowed "Ignorance" to take up residence in your spirit? The bible says "seek the truth and you shall be set free." The level of your spiritual understanding and awareness is very "juvenile". However, I do understand why. It is becos the Holy Spirit has not taken residence in your spirit. All you have is an "empty space " spirit of islamic faith that is too stubborn to accept the truth. I have said b4, Islam in its totality is "a truth" but not "THE TRUTH"

One thing about Christianity is that we do not super-impose our faith on those of other faith. Unlike Islam that uses laws to hold people in captivity. In Christ we have Liberty, but in mohammed you have been given a burden which most muslims cannot bear.

If you can utter such comments that part of the bible are pack of lies, I can only hope that God will reveal himself to you to know the truth.

Thanks for acknowledging that Mohammed is dead and gone, but my Lord Jesus Christ is alive and kicking. How do we know? When we call on the name of Jesus, we know that he hears us becos he resides in us via the Holy spirit. Such free gift Islam does not possess. The bible says whatever we ask in the name of Jesus, we shall recieve. Billions of people have testified to this fact 4over 2000 years. So if you think all this is a lie, I will suggest that you wake up from your slumber, get a bible if you haven't got one and read Psalm 121. Therein the Lord of Host says " Look up to the mountains (Islam), does your help come from there? My help comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth! He will not let you stumble(If you accept the Jesus as your Lord and Savior, the one who watches over you will not slumber (unlike Mohammed).
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by Sweetnecta: 2:05am On Nov 12, 2010
@Yommyuk: « #160 on: Yesterday at 09:55:35 PM »
[Quote]@Sweetnecta,
Oh dear! How is it that you have allowed "Ignorance" to take up residence in your spirit? The bible says "seek the truth and you shall be set free." The level of your spiritual understanding and awareness is very "juvenile". However, I do understand why. It is becos the Holy Spirit has not taken residence in your spirit. All you have is an "empty space " spirit of islamic faith that is too stubborn to accept the truth. I have said b4, Islam in its totality is "a truth" but not "THE TRUTH"[/Quote]That God is really made up of gods; 1 dead, according to you, another a ghost and the third a father who is not independent? Thanks, but no. I dont want your gods. Let me die in my ignorance and my basic juvenile awareness which is God is One Full and Compete God without any partner.

[Quote]One thing about Christianity is that we do not super-impose our faith on those of other faith. Unlike Islam that uses laws to hold people in captivity. In Christ we have Liberty, but in mohammed you have been given a burden which most muslims cannot bear.[/Quote]You didnt count the crusaders, the spnish inquisitors, the european colonizers and current efforts of the christian missionaries and their religious atrocities in afghanistan and iraq. yommyuk, you are still observing yom kippoor the reason you have not realized what christianity has became.

[Quote]If you can utter such comments that[b] part of the bible are pack of lies[/b], I can only hope that God will reveal himself to you to know the truth.[/Quote]Two statements on a single subject coming out of the lips of Jesus according to the Bible, which one is true which means the other is a lie? Make a choice in these two verses, right here: Your servant Jesus who You sent or I and God are One?

[Quote]Thanks for acknowledging that Mohammed is dead and gone, but my Lord Jesus Christ is alive and kicking. How do we know? When we call on the name of Jesus, we know that he hears us becos he resides in us via the Holy spirit.[/Quote]This is how you know? Please callon his nameand grow a limb on a british marine who lost a leg in Iraq.Thanks. I want to read it in the news.

[Quote] Such free gift Islam does not possess. The bible says whatever we ask in the name of Jesus, we shall recieve. Billions of people have testified to this fact 4over 2000 years. So if you think all this is a lie, I will suggest that you wake up from your slumber, get a bible if you haven't got one and read Psalm 121. Therein the Lord of Host says " Look up to the mountains (Islam), does your help come from there? My help comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth! He will not let you stumble[/Quote]Psalm is from David, silly mind you yommyuk. Show me something fro the Gospel! He starts using the same Psalm from David they call adulterer.

[Quote](If you accept the Jesus as your Lord and Savior, the one who watches over you will not slumber (unlike Mohammed).[/Quote]I reember reading that Jesus slept during a storm. What is slumber but a sleep. Yommyuk is thinking like a child.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by vedaxcool(m): 8:13am On Nov 12, 2010
yommyuk:

@Vedaxool

Who gave Mohammed the right to fight others becos they refuse to accept the Islamic faith? Who made him judge and executor? Nobody has the right to force faith on people. When such approach is taken, all you get from such converts is outward acceptance. Inwardly, their hearts are not there. imagine aband of Area boys showing up at your door, wavering a red and white flag and giving you the option to die or live. Obviously you will choose the one that will save your head. Such approach is contrary to what My Lord Jesus Christ advocates. All you have to do is show "Love" which is the character of God and this will warm people to your faith.

It is this approach that the terrorist of our time are using as a model for propagating their evil deeds. Personally I blame Mohammed for this. sad

You must prove the above or else know you are just another liar in the Pan.

@Sweetnecta
(If you accept the Jesus as your Lord and Savior, the one who watches over you will not slumber (unlike Mohammed).
I reember reading that Jesus slept during a storm. What is slumber but a sleep. Yommyuk is thinking like a child.

LOl! grin grin grin
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by bashydemy(m): 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2010
you guys are still arguing with those xtain liars? well i am busy preparing for Eld Adha
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 12:47am On Nov 13, 2010
We christians will continue to have an enduring commitment to active belief in and allegiance to Jesus Christ whether you like it or not. Muslims will only have themselves to blame. Their sinful minds have made them proud and they are not connected to Christ, the head of the body. The bible says we only have one great High Priest who "HAS" entered heaven, Jesus Christ is his name. This is our belief on to which we hold firmly smiley

To you, Jesus has become a stumbling block
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by Sweetnecta: 1:04am On Nov 13, 2010
^^^^^^if you open your hand, you will what you hold firmly is nothing.

Matthew 26 verse 39.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by ShiaMuslim: 1:09am On Nov 13, 2010
yommyuk:

We christians will continue to have an enduring commitment to active belief in and allegiance to Jesus Christ whether you like it or not. Muslims will only have themselves to blame. Their sinful minds have made them proud and they are not connected to Christ, the head of the body. The bible says we only have one great High Priest who "HAS" entered heaven, Jesus Christ is his name. This is our belief on to which we hold firmly smiley

To you, Jesus has become a stumbling block

obedience without understanding and reasoning is = BLINDNESS!!!

sinful minds? i wonder why muslim countries have the lowest rates of prostitution,HIV,robbery,illegitimate children,divorce,suicide,etc.on the contrary majority christian countries have the highest in all the sins listed.the holy spirit has gotten tired!oh dear!!!

who said the bible says you only have one high priest who has entered into heaven?you shebi?didnt Elijah too reach heaven according to your bible?but ofcourse there exist a contradiction regarding that between the new and old testaments.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 1:55am On Nov 13, 2010
@sWEETNECTA

Free world Bro. However read notes below

John 10:30
Jesus said “ The Father and  I are one”
The Father and Son are 2 separate persons with one purpose and nature. This is the basis of Jesus Christ Power to protect God’s flock and a stunning expression of Jesus’ divinity.

John 8:58
Jesus declared “ I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I AM.
Jesus Christ life spans the past from before creation and sweep beyond the present into eternity.

John 4:26
Jesus declared to the Samarian woman “ I AM the Messiah”

So beware! John 8:24 is talking to you that Mohammed is from below, while Jesus Christ is from above. Mohammed belongs to this world but Jesus doesn’t. Meaning Mohammed came from dust and has returned to dust while Christ came as spirit and has return as spirit above. Unless you believe that Jesus Christ is Lord and Saviour, you will die in your sins.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 2:01am On Nov 13, 2010
@vedaxcool

Have you forgotten that God rested on the 7th day after six days of creation.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by ShiaMuslim: 2:09am On Nov 13, 2010
yommyuk:

@vedaxcool

Have you forgotten that God rested on the 7th day after six days of creation.

the bible God needs rest.Allah (swt) does not need rest nor gets tired neither does He rests as the holy Quran 2:255 (ayatul-kursi) states:

Allah! There is no God save Him, the Alive, the Eternal. Neither slumber nor sleep overtaketh Him. Unto Him belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth. Who is he that intercedeth with Him save by His leave? He knoweth that which is in front of them and that which is behind them, while they encompass nothing of His knowledge save what He will. His throne includeth the heavens and the earth, and He is never weary of preserving them. He is the Sublime, the Tremendous.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by bashydemy(m): 4:41am On Nov 13, 2010
YummyUK you never cease to amazed me cmon you have to try and think before you comment here how will God rested on the 7th day are you saying he rested after working so hard? do you think he is someone like you that will get tired ?my own God never work hard i believe he never even touch anything all he need is say a word and all he want happen
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 6:43am On Nov 13, 2010
Here we go again, spiritual blindness taking control of you "Lot". One thing islam will never provide is "Spiritual insight"

1 Corin 2 is refering to people like you

My message and preaching is very clear. It is only when you recieve the revelations from God by the power of the Holy Spirit can you understand these things. So I do not blame you. The Holy Spirit is alien to all muslims who have not accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior. Plain and simple.
However, these revelation is only revealed to mature believers. The kind of revelation revealed not by human wisdom. This kind of wisdom is the mystery of God. A mystery that he has previously hidden but has revealed to those who believe. This revelation muslims have never recieved and can never understand. The bible says "No eye has seen, no ear has heard and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him" But to us these things have been revealed by the Holy Spirit.

That is why to your kind, it all sounds foolish and you can never understand it. I understand this things because I have the mind of Christ. On a personal note, believe it or not, Jesus Christ himself visited me via a vision to confirm that He is who the bible say he is.  This is fundamental to me hence giving me the right to speak bodly on things I know to be true.

Islam, if followed totally is good in this world that we live. But conclusively the bible says in John 3:7 "I tell you the truth, unless you are born again, you cannot see the Kingdom of God."  To experience this you have to undergo a spiritual rebirth. You become a person who is completely renewed
through the power of God which is Jesus Christ, "the Word of God.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 6:57am On Nov 13, 2010
The Word of God is true and you guys have been choosen to confirm the prophecy of Isaiah that says in Matthew 13:14-15

"When you hear what I(Jesus) say, you will not understand. When you see what I do, you will not comprehend. For the hearts of these people are hardened (Similar to the Pharoah's) and their ears cannot hear and they have close their eyes so their eyes cannot see and their ears cannot hear. and their hearts cannot understand and they cannot turn to me and let me heal them.

A great shame to allow yourself to be used by the evil one to confirm the statement above. You are hopelessly confused. You mind is full of darkness and you have no sense of shame thru your utterances. Unless you are willing to see, you have no hope.

But I thank God in Jesus Name because Matthew 13:16 states that I am blessed because I have seen with my eyes and heard with my ears.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 7:08am On Nov 13, 2010
Conclusion, b4 I move on

Spiritual blindness brings a terrible fate. Spiritual blindness is voluntary. You have heard the truth and you refused to accept it.

Therefore, I have choosen to use this scripture to finish off

Matthew 15:13-14, 16

Every plant not planted by my heavenly father will be uprooted, SO IGNORE THEM. They are blind guides leading the blind, and if one blind person guides another, they will both fall into a DITCH(Hell)"

"Don't you understand yet?" Jesus Christ asked.

PEACE  cool
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by Sweetnecta: 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2010
@YommyUk: « #171 on: Today at 06:43:52 AM »
[Quote]Here we go again, spiritual blindness taking control of you "Lot". One thing islam will never provide is "Spiritual insight"

1 Corin 2 is refering to people like you

My message and preaching is very clear. It is only when you recieve the revelations from God by the power of the Holy Spirit can you understand these things. So I do not blame you. The Holy Spirit is alien to all muslims who have not accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior. Plain and simple. However, these revelation is only revealed to mature believers. The kind of revelation revealed not by human wisdom. This kind of wisdom is the mystery of God. A mystery that he has previously hidden but has revealed to those who believe. This revelation muslims have never recieved and can never understand. The bible says "No eye has seen, no ear has heard and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him" But to us these things have been revealed by the Holy Spirit.

That is why to your kind, it all sounds foolish and you can never understand it. I understand this things because I have the mind of Christ. On a personal note, believe it or not, Jesus Christ himself visited me via a vision to confirm that He is who the bible say he is. This is fundamental to me hence giving me the right to speak bodly on things I know to be true.

Islam, if followed totally is good in this world that we live. But conclusively the bible says in John 3:7 "I tell you the truth, unless you are born again, you cannot see the Kingdom of God." To experience this you have to undergo a spiritual rebirth. You become a person who is completely renewed
through the power of God which is Jesus Christ, "the Word of God.

Report to moderator Logged
Be the change you wish to see in the world
yommyuk

Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed
« #172 on: Today at 06:57:59 AM »

The Word of God is true and you guys have been choosen to confirm the prophecy of Isaiah that says in Matthew 13:14-15

"When you hear what I(Jesus) say, you will not understand. When you see what I do, you will not comprehend. For the hearts of these people are hardened (Similar to the Pharoah's) and their ears cannot hear and they have close their eyes so their eyes cannot see and their ears cannot hear. and their hearts cannot understand and they cannot turn to me and let me heal them.

A great shame to allow yourself to be used by the evil one to confirm the statement above. You are hopelessly confused. You mind is full of darkness and you have no sense of shame thru your utterances. Unless you are willing to see, you have no hope.

But I thank God in Jesus Name because Matthew 13:16 states that I am blessed because I have seen with my eyes and heard with my ears.
Report to moderator Logged
Be the change you wish to see in the world
yommyuk

Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed
« #173 on: Today at 07:08:19 AM »

Conclusion, b4 I move on

Spiritual blindness brings a terrible fate. Spiritual blindness is voluntary. You have heard the truth and you refused to accept it.

Therefore, I have choosen to use this scripture to finish off

Matthew 15:13-14, 16

Every plant not planted by my heavenly father will be uprooted, SO IGNORE THEM. They are blind guides leading the blind, and if one blind person guides another, they will both fall into a DITCH(Hell)"

"Don't you understand yet?" Jesus Christ asked. Huh

PEACE Cool[/Quote]YommyUK is a wine seller, or operator of alcohol joint, bar owner, beer parlor owner, telling a person a person whose family is successful, leading a good life, that he/she is not happy until intoxicated to the point that the mind is lost. Artificial happiness without everlasting and deep root in reality is what YommyUk is hawking.Who so ever buys from YommyUk has become a loser, indeed. May Allah Protect us fro the tricks of satan directly and through his helpers among mankind. Amin.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by vedaxcool(m): 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2010
yommyuk:

@Vedaxool

Who gave Mohammed the right to fight others becos they refuse to accept the Islamic faith? Who made him judge and executor? Nobody has the right to force faith on people. When such approach is taken, all you get from such converts is outward acceptance.
vedaxcool:

You must prove the above or else know you are just another liar in the Pan.

I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO VALIDATE YOUR CLAIM.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by Niyi53(m): 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2010
what is to be gained from a 'God' who cannot forgive the
sins of his servants until he has been flogged, spat in the
face, imprisoned for days, and then crucified? We are
tired of this 'God' who was overwhelmed by the Jews—a
helpless people who could not even hold on to their own
kingdom. On the other hand, the God Whom we consider
to be the True God is He Who appointed as His Messenger
a poor and helpless man from Mecca, and showed a manifestation
of His power and glory to the whole world at that
very time, so much so, that when the Persian Emperor sent
his soldiers to arrest the Holy Prophet (sa), the Omnipotent
God told him to inform them, "Tonight my God has killed
your god."
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by bashydemy(m): 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2010
this yummyUK self when will you get sense and wise up
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by seyibrown(f): 1:57am On Nov 14, 2010
Bookmarked! grin
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by vedaxcool(m): 9:17am On Nov 15, 2010
Yummyyuk just tell me you have goofed again, i will forgive your Ignorant ranting, but your silence is making you a bigger liar than the devil.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by bashydemy(m): 11:55pm On Nov 15, 2010
Well he is only thinking of another lies from the bible
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by kolaoloye(m): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2010
Niyi53:

what is to be gained from a 'God' who cannot forgive the
sins of his servants until he has been flogged, spat in the
face, imprisoned for days, and then crucified? We are
tired of this 'God' who was overwhelmed by the Jews—a
helpless people who could not even hold on to their own
kingdom. On the other hand, the God Whom we consider
to be the True God is He Who appointed as His Messenger
a poor and helpless man from Mecca, and showed a manifestation
of His power and glory to the whole world at that
very time, so much so, that when the Persian Emperor sent
his soldiers to arrest the Holy Prophet (sa), the Omnipotent
God told him to inform them, "Tonight my God has killed
your god."

There is only one God,the Creator.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by chakula: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2010
Don't feel hurt pls,

---Holyspirit and Jesus can i know their status in Xtianity?
kola oloye:

Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by alienvirus: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2010
Coming from milky! Even the alien guys in space know that christianity is fraud! Know this! My religion is d religion of d alien guys. Back to the milky way
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by bashydemy(m): 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2010
kola oloye:

Wooow Finally you Aggree that there is only one God and creator and That is Allah pls preach this to your fellow xtains that has 3 gods, god father,god son and god holy spirit i no fit laugh soon we go see god grandson LWKMDFH
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by aletheia(m): 7:11am On Nov 20, 2010
. . .visiting grin
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by bashydemy(m): 8:42am On Nov 20, 2010
What do you mean by the above post
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by NavalObi37: 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
AMP:Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires / Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth / The Bible Say We Can Use Our Tithe Money To Buy Beer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.