Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

The 5 Things You Can Use To Tell A Serious & Good Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 5 Things You Can Use To Tell A Serious & Good Man (5715 Views)

Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 5 Things You Can Use To Tell A Serious & Good Man by XhosaNostra(f): 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2019
Login12:

Rock it cos you earned it lol

smiley
Re: The 5 Things You Can Use To Tell A Serious & Good Man by Login12: 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:

smiley

I just went through this thread an what I noticed got me stunned
Re: The 5 Things You Can Use To Tell A Serious & Good Man by XhosaNostra(f): 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
Login12:

I just went through this thread an what I noticed got me stunned

Now you're on a charm offensive, aren't you? I like it. Continue grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 5 Things You Can Use To Tell A Serious & Good Man by Login12: 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Now you're on a charm offensive, aren't you? I like it. Continue grin

Then I say no more

2 Likes

Re: The 5 Things You Can Use To Tell A Serious & Good Man by BabbanBura(m): 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
nisai:
Thank you grin grin grin Xhosanostra do you know him? I may summon the thunder!

Bring it on, ever heard of back to sender?
Re: The 5 Things You Can Use To Tell A Serious & Good Man by DaySpringer: 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
Allsingles:

Thousands of men can pretend.
But thousands are also real too.
For a real man that is serious and want to take his woman to the alter.
1) He protects the woman in the presence of family and friends, no matter what happen he will always protect her but can caution her when they are together in private.
2) He advises his woman when she does something wrong. He will not raise his voice on her neither raise his hands on her.
3) He will always like to hear her opinion in every discussion. Not that the guy can't take decision without the girl but because he values her opinion as well as he values her presence.
4) He will not keep secrets for her, not interested in another lady, despite how endowed the other girl in the street maybe, his woman is okay for him.
5) Appreciate her in everything she does, and also encourages her when things go wrong.
6) He will hardly keep records of her faults, and he is not ready to use her past against her.
Not that he doesn't care about her faults but because he feels that the future with her is greater than their past life.

These are very very good points that you have raised. It is going to be very hard for a man to continuously display these traits and at the end of the day be a playa
Re: The 5 Things You Can Use To Tell A Serious & Good Man by DaySpringer: 12:04am On Aug 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

1. It'd simply mean we're on the same page because I don't even consider myself 'good' based on those qualities. Compatible is more like it. 'Good' is a very difficult quality to define because people are not one dimensional.

I think the problem is not in your inability to define the term good but because you may not fully believe that you are a good person deep down. Why that is, only you know.

People are multi-dimensional but you don't have to be one-dimensional to be good. You just need to incorporate the dimension of being good as a part of your core-dimension or a part of all your dimensions.
Re: The 5 Things You Can Use To Tell A Serious & Good Man by Ibeekaay: 12:11am On Aug 12, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
for someone like me fully led by the HOLY SPIRIT, i can assure that
1. that man will call u everyday even its just 2 hear ur voice
2. he will introduce u 2 his family, friends and refer u 2 pple as wife2be
3. he always want to hold ur hand in public and stay near u so even the blind will know ua re a couple
4. he begins 2 ask or seek ur opinions and see ur reactions to issues relating to marriage
5. he will try 2 have sex with u, but if he sees u are a good geh, he wont force. the disciplined ones wont ask at all grin
This is arrant nonsense angry
Re: The 5 Things You Can Use To Tell A Serious & Good Man by XhosaNostra(f): 5:16am On Aug 12, 2019
DaySpringer:

I think the problem is not in your inability to define the term good but because you may not fully believe that you are a good person deep down. Why that is, only you know.

People are multi-dimensional but you don't have to be one-dimensional to be good. You just need to incorporate the dimension of being good as a part of your core-dimension or a part of all your dimensions.

I definitely don't think I'm evil or a terrible human being. I'm very honest with myself about who I am. I know I got flaws, but I also know I got some positive qualities.

That's your own perspective. Everyone is a mixture of both positive & negative qualities. The way[b]I[/b]see it, if your positive outweighs the negative, that simply makes you a decent person. That probably sounds like semantics to you, but my mind is a little bit more incisional when it comes to assigning roles to or categorizing people, including myself. In my book, possessing wholesome qualities just doesn't necessarily make one 'good'. I associate 'goodness' with totality- that'd mean saintly when allocated to a person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 5 Things You Can Use To Tell A Serious & Good Man by Allsingles: 10:20am On Aug 12, 2019
DaySpringer:

These are very very good points that you have raised. It is going to be very hard for a man to continuously display these traits and at the end of the day be a playa

Discover more about love and how God designed it for mankind.
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/08/discover-gods-design-for-love-you.html?m=1
Re: The 5 Things You Can Use To Tell A Serious & Good Man by DaySpringer: 2:21am On Aug 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I definitely don't think I'm evil or a terrible human being. I'm very honest with myself about who I am. I know I got flaws, but I also know I got some positive qualities.

That's your own perspective. Everyone is a mixture of both positive & negative qualities. The way[b]I[/b]see it, if your positive outweighs the negative, that simply makes you a decent person. That probably sounds like semantics to you, but my mind is a little bit more incisional when it comes to assigning roles to or categorizing people, including myself. In my book, possessing wholesome qualities just doesn't necessarily make one 'good'. I associate 'goodness' with totality- that'd mean saintly when allocated to a person.

Goodness + totality = Perfection

This is probably why you haven't been able to call anyone Good.
Re: The 5 Things You Can Use To Tell A Serious & Good Man by IamPlato(m): 3:03am On Aug 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, let me sleep on that.
Sweet Heart Stop Doing This Shit To My Nigerian nigga... If You Want Him Say It Or If Your Pride is Too Big To Swallow, send Him A Mail or reply His Mail.

Give This Guy A Chance, I Dont Want To Hear He Committed Suicide. If You Want To Make Him Side Chick, just Do It so That His Sense Will Return To Normal.

Although I Fear More Things...

Even If Its I Love You, tell Him So HE Wont Suffocate
Re: The 5 Things You Can Use To Tell A Serious & Good Man by XhosaNostra(f): 3:46am On Aug 13, 2019
DaySpringer:

Goodness + totality = Perfection

This is probably why you haven't been able to call anyone Good.

Now you're onto something! I am a perfectionist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do you Live In Yankee, Please Come In And Help Me Out With This Babe. Photos. / How To Knack Corpers / When Your Partner Snores:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.