Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

What Eating In The Dream Actually Means - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Eating In The Dream Actually Means (507 Views)

See Reactions As Man Spends Over A 100K Eating In A Restaurant / Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies / Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Eating In The Dream Actually Means by Jitesblog001(m): 10:24am On Aug 08, 2019
Good day Nigerians, okey you may be wondering or scared of yourself always eating in your dreams, I am here to tell you the meaning of your dream. So inside Psalms 23: KJV to be precise... Thou prepareth a table before me in the presence of my enemy... So in your dreams the enemy drops your food in the table prepared by God.. So how will anything happen to you.. your dream is only fulfilling scriptures... So when you see yourself eating in the dream, make sure you finish the food, drink Pepsi join am. Sometimes when you fast, you get filled by eating in your dreams.. yes.. So my dear don't get scared... in as much as you know you're right with God, nothing dey happen.. finish your food and wake up.. Soft life
And please don't forget to visit the website @https://jitesblog.com/
Re: What Eating In The Dream Actually Means by ubunja(m): 10:53am On Aug 08, 2019
When you dream yourself eating it's cause for real you're eating. ... Cockroaches. In your sleep
Re: What Eating In The Dream Actually Means by Jitesblog001(m): 11:35am On Aug 08, 2019
ubunja:
When you dream yourself eating it's cause for real you're eating. ... Cockroaches. In your sleep
For that one, you'll have to do self deliverance by praying and cancelling everything it comes with... I've never eaten roaches in my dream
Re: What Eating In The Dream Actually Means by ubunja(m): 11:50am On Aug 08, 2019
Jitesblog001:
For that one, you'll have to do self deliverance by praying and cancelling everything it comes with... I've never eaten roaches in my dream
I didn't mean you dream of eating roaches. I said when you dream eating, you're usually eating something in real life. And that's usually roaches. In dream maybe you'll be eating pizza.

actually it's a proven thing. Humans eat A LOT of insects in their sleep. I remember reading about it on the BBC website some time back. It made my stomach turn.

1 Like

Re: What Eating In The Dream Actually Means by Jitesblog001(m): 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
ubunja:
I didn't mean you dream of eating roaches. I said when you dream eating, you're usually eating something in real life. And that's usually roaches. In dream maybe you'll be eating pizza.

actually it's a proven thing. Humans eat A LOT of insects in their sleep. I remember reading about it on the BBC website some time back. It made my stomach turn.
grin grin grin...
Re: What Eating In The Dream Actually Means by Jitesblog001(m): 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
ubunja:

Ewwww

(1) (Reply)

Do This When You Don't Have Money To Buy Roll On Or Antipespirant / Yoruba Or Igbo Men, Who Is More Romantic? See Hilarious Comments / Is It Bad To Ask My Gf To See Her Whatsapp? And I'm Ready To Give My Whatsapp To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.