Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,435 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Tell Me About The Ebiras - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me About The Ebiras (1728 Views)

Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k / How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me About The Ebiras by don4real18(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
So, I am thinking of proposing to one of my girlfriends (I hope the others don't break my head) and the one that tops the list is an Ebira lady.
She's a bit stubborn but extremely lovely. I have not loved any other as much as I love her but...
Wisdom is profitable. The only reason I didn't end up with Amaka years ago was because the family wanted too much for the marriage rites. So before I buy an engagement ring (I will need recommendations on who to buy from), I will love to know about the Ebira culture which will determine if I will propose to my beautiful girl.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forget the part about having more than one girlfriend.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS. I'm asking on behalf of a friend who will be following this topic
Re: Tell Me About The Ebiras by frozen70(f): 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
The stories I heard about them is about juju and diabolical things

Best option for you is to look for someone from that side to tell you more about their people

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me About The Ebiras by Lovetol(m): 8:11am On Aug 09, 2019
They are good people,they really know how to show love,they don't give up on love easily
Re: Tell Me About The Ebiras by Quality20(m): 8:59am On Aug 09, 2019
well as an Ebira man I can confidently tell u to proceed, cos u on d right track. Our women who have any negative behavior, usually lose all such negative tendencies once married to non ebira men-reason why this is so I can't fathom.
Re: Tell Me About The Ebiras by IceColdVeins(m): 10:31am On Aug 09, 2019
I am currently dating one and I feel lucky
Re: Tell Me About The Ebiras by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 09, 2019
well I heard they are very inconsiderate n wicked esp twads non tribesmen. maybe it jus s stereotype o
Re: Tell Me About The Ebiras by MichaelBukamzy(m): 10:54am On Aug 09, 2019
The only thing i know about them is,they don joke with bleaching creams.dark knees,nuckles,elbows,multicolored faces and feet is common with all of them. Maybe it is their culture.what do i know

3 Likes

Re: Tell Me About The Ebiras by Ebirra: 11:00am On Aug 09, 2019
Ebira women can be stubborn as fućk but trust me man, their loyalty and love is next to non.
Re: Tell Me About The Ebiras by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
Quality20:
well as an Ebira man I can confidently tell u to proceed, cos u on d right track. Our women who have any negative behavior, usually lose all such negative tendencies once married to non ebira men-reason why this is so I can't fathom.
your last 4 lines are very correct. I noticed that. I will still ask you the same question u asked yourself. why is it like that and why do they misbehave if it is tribe their person
Re: Tell Me About The Ebiras by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2019
MichaelBukamzy:
The only thing i know about them is,they don joke with bleaching creams.dark knees,nuckles,elbows,multicolored faces and feet is common with all of them. Maybe it is their culture.what do i know
baba u deserve 4 bottles of Heineken for this ur observation infact u suppose dey work for aso rock as secret agent
Re: Tell Me About The Ebiras by MichaelBukamzy(m): 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
dannyrhymes600:

baba u deserve 4 bottles of Heineken for this ur observation infact u suppose dey work for aso rock as secret agent
hahahaha. No be today nyash begin dey back
Re: Tell Me About The Ebiras by Quality20(m): 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
Oma307:

your last 4 lines are very correct. I noticed that. I will still ask you the same question u asked yourself. why is it like that and why do they misbehave if it is tribe their person
that's just how they are, they love Hausa, Yoruba ,igbo and other tribes and they get on well with them. u can even find them on campuses forming hausa girls and avoiding ebira ppl or associations . They are truly modern and cosmopolitan in outlook. Curious and like to explore
Re: Tell Me About The Ebiras by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
Quality20:
that's just how they are, they love Hausa, Yoruba ,igbo and other tribes and they get on well with them. u can even find them on campuses forming hausa girls and avoiding ebira ppl or associations . They are truly modern and cosmopolitan in outlook. Curious and like to explore
maybe in my next World I can date Ebira lady
Re: Tell Me About The Ebiras by iamjahmeyou(m): 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2019
The best option or action you can ever take is proposing to that lady if you think she worth it. but with this your multi girlfriends, I can't say oh because we the Ebiras are the most jealous creature ever created by Allah���
Re: Tell Me About The Ebiras by Quality20(m): 12:13am On Aug 10, 2019
Oma307:

maybe in my next World I can date Ebira lady
just go ahead and marry anyone u like
Re: Tell Me About The Ebiras by don4real18(m): 5:24am On Aug 10, 2019
Quality20:
Thank you. What about the rites? Do they demand an arm and a leg for the bride price
Re: Tell Me About The Ebiras by Quality20(m): 6:22am On Aug 10, 2019
don4real18:

Thank you. What about the rites? Do they demand an arm and a leg for the bride price
it's traditionaly palm oil, yams n kolanuts and a few wads of notes but however due to modernisation they may follow d rites of other cultures n dump theirs
Re: Tell Me About The Ebiras by JERRY1925(m): 6:58am On Aug 10, 2019
frozen70:
The stories I heard about them is about juju and diabolical things

Best option for you is to look for someone from that side to tell you more about their people

I think they only become diabolic when you try to play smart.. Not all thou.

They are really stubborn..I can't go near them or date them because when u say it's over.. You just buy trouble.

Them sabi bleach..�
Well, make sure you only bring her once a while to kogi. Not permanently.
Re: Tell Me About The Ebiras by frozen70(f): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2019
JERRY1925:

I think they only become diabolic when you try to play smart.. Not all thou.

They are really stubborn..I can't go near them or date them because when u say it's over.. You just buy trouble.

Them sabi bleach..�
Well, make sure you only bring her once a while to kogi. Not permanently.

You are right

It's best for them from that place to marry themselves

(1) (Reply)

Trending!! Girl Strips Naked, Runs Mad. [ Watch Video Below ��] / Ending A Friends With Benefit Relationship / I Want To Start A Career As A Pickpocket. Advise Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.