Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) (93488 Views)

MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] / When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Your Neighborhood (pictures Included) / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by Andersonjr(m): 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
How do u knw he added his age and where did you see it? Is as if English is paining you.
ralmix:

Nah he added his whole age

Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by Andersonjr(m): 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2019
chival:

That was the only part I saw.
Lol as i saw it i just stopped reading and took a second to think it out grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by Huchennar(m): 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
Na dem....na format he wan f**k you ni wink
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by sisisioge: 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
pocohantas:
31yrs of dating?

That must be an ancestor.

Or did he start from his mother's womb?

Whatever made him not to marry the other ladies in his 31 years of dating must go beyond their inability to serve him breakfast o.

31yrs?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are so mean! We both know he meant that in his 31 yrs on earth, he hadn't been served like that grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by GoldHorse(m): 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
chiommy123:
If you come prepare fufu/ eba with correct ukazi soup wetin he go do?

Ha?! The man will laminate the food, frame it and hang it on the wall!
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by Optimist59: 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2019
ExAngel007:
A Twitter user took to the platform to narrate how she moved her boyfriend to tears with her cooking skill.

@AnaLaughh revealed that after she served her boyfriend fried plantain and eggs for breakfast, he started crying and told her that nobody has ever done such for him in his 31 years of dating.

She tweeted;

He came for a visit and i served him this breakfast and he shed tears. I asked why the tears and he said"

in my 31 years of dating,this is the first time a lady will do this to me and the way you served it so clean,i wasn't hungry but now i am #ladies, we can do better!

https://mobile.twitter.com/AnaLaughh/status/1159486519574503425?p=v

food looks so yummy
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by Mycolourola: 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hard guy hard guy
You see common food they cry. You deserve igbarun
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by ibkgab001: 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
sabiboy65:
Your a fool

You an Idiot
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by MrHistorian: 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
Divay22:

Can you cook? angry
Yes, I certainly can. cool
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by charlieMan22(m): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2019
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=ExAngel007 post=81091341]A Twitter user took to the platform to narrate how she moved her boyfriend to tears with her cooking skill.

@AnaLaughh revealed that after she served her boyfriend fried plantain and eggs for breakfast, he started crying and told her that nobody has ever done such for him in his 31 years of dating.

She tweeted;

He came for a visit and i served him this breakfast and he shed tears. I asked why the tears and he said"

in my 31 years of dating,this is the first time a lady will do this to me and the way you served it so clean,i wasn't hungry but now i am #ladies, we can do better
Wonderful
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by AmChristy(f): 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
Maybe commit suicide
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by Emanodimo(m): 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
happney65:
Why that leaf wey dey on it? grin

It was copied from the internet.
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by TwentyOnePilots(m): 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
happney65:
Why that leaf wey dey on it? grin

Don't forget...that Guy na the real G.O.A.T grin
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by madridguy(m): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
Commit suicide ontop wetin grin

AmChristy:
Maybe commit suicide
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by Emekadollars(m): 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hotworta1:

Real men don't cry. They do the unimaginable.

Another angle....

That guy maybe hasn't eaten for days...so he was served this one and then he started crying.
Yeeeeeeeeeeee. Guy why � � �
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by King44(m): 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hotworta1:

The only time i would love to see my guy cry is when "i say i do" at the altar...you fit cry. And when i push your baby out for u in labor room....you are free to cry. Dazall!

Pls dont come and cry for me over food bikonu. If the food is too good or it reminds you of your mum...we can have the semi-final in the bedroom and sum it up with my Akant balance.
lol you are something else
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by sylve11: 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
pocohantas:

Whatever made him not to marry the other ladies in his 31 years of dating must go beyond their inability to serve him breakfast o.

31yrs?

this got me lol grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by idonhammer: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
pocohantas:
31yrs of dating?

That must be an ancestor.

Or did he start from his mother's womb?

31yrs?

Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by carlyfrank68: 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
TANID:
In Davido Voice "I No Even Mind Collect Your boo" cheesy

Because I Like This Her Food grin
Local man is just very funny
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by dapperman(m): 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hotworta1:
He cried over a breakfast as simple as this. Eyyah

This clearly shows that the guy must have been to hell and back in his 31years of existence on earth. Guy, u better hold this Queen well.

Something tells me he would still cheat on her. Lol
grin
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by toprealman: 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
31 days you mean? Which kin food be that Biko?
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by Fantazy(m): 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ok. but i hope that leaf there is not bitter leaf
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by sinola(m): 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
obembet:
Yea.. We ladies can do better for men who deserve it.. Not just any man.

We show respect for those who deserve it..

But wait o.. 31 years of dating? How old this thing guy? If u are dating for over 31 years, imagine how many ladies he has slept with?
How old is the guy when he start dating? Which mean over 50yrs, he's still single.

no wonder ladies don't serve him well...my thought tho
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by bukatyne(f): 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hotworta1:

Real men don't cry. They do the unimaginable.

Another angle....

That guy maybe hasn't eaten for days...so he was served this one and then he started crying.

Real men don't cry.

Kwontinue.
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by xpool(m): 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
ibkgab001:
Koni gba bire

Meaning that food will pass a wrong way, when many people are trying to innovate good things that will betterment the people of this country, ehat you are showing us , is food that looks like fowl shits
You need to go back to that psychiatric home, strong symptoms are still manifesting.
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by bukatyne(f): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
LoveThemChubby:

Weakness you say? Did you even read about the reason for the tears?
The young man has never dated any lady that prepared food so well and packaged it neatly like she did. Perhaps most of them have been those who only followed him to restaurants to eat but don't know how to prepare the food.
If you think its still weakness then wait until you meet someone who surprises you with a very little but rare touch of kindness

People have forgotten those little things.

The picture shows the love and care she put into the food presentation.

Yoruba calls it aponle

1 Like

Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by ibkgab001: 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
xpool:

You need to go back to that psychiatric home, strong symptoms are still manifesting.

That is for your gene
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by Divay22(f): 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
MrHistorian:

Yes, I certainly can. cool
Good
But not perfectly abi?
Because if you want a perfect cook then you must be one yourself.

How about i get a glimpse of your cooked meal smiley
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
babalonki:
Buy uk used laptops from a trusted company with warranty

[0-eight-0-eight-5-nine-9-six-2-seven-4] is the gate pass

stolen or clean?
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by Leonbonapart(m): 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2019
This is the most stupid thing that ever been in the internet. B!tch is even lying
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by Leonbonapart(m): 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hotworta1:
He cried over a breakfast as simple as this. Eyyah

This clearly shows that the guy must have been to hell and back in his 31years of existence on earth. Guy, u better hold this Queen well.

Something tells me he would still cheat on her. Lol
gullible fellas will believe anything on the Internet.
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by joshnes(m): 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hotworta1:

This clearly shows that the guy must have been to hell and back in his 31years of existence on earth.
31 years of DATING not existence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way / Top 20 Areas Dominated By Runs Girls In Port Harcourt City / Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.