Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) (93445 Views)

MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] / When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Your Neighborhood (pictures Included) / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by Awesomefred32(m): 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2019
shocked
31 years of dating?

Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by Divay22(f): 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2019
MrHistorian:
Poor reaction from the guy. . .

Domesticated young men (which I am one of) will find fault in whatever she cooks. That makes women strive for perfection when cooking for us. Unlike this guy, he will consume whatever he is served.
Can you cook? angry
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by sabiboy65: 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
Your a fool

ibkgab001:
Koni gba bire

Meaning that food will pass a wrong way, when many people are trying to innovate good things that will betterment the people of this country, you are shoiwning is food that looks like fowl shits
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by Empiree: 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
ibkgab001:
Koni gba bire

Meaning that food will pass a wrong way, when many people are trying to innovate good things that will betterment the people of this country, you are shoiwning is food that looks like fowl shits

Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by Angelfrost(m): 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
Negro has been dating for 31 years?... The fvck??! Well, I pray this one works for good. kudos to the "virtuous" LADY.
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
I would have believed but seeing it is from Twitter I remembered, they do everything for CLOUT cheesy
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hotworta1:
He cried over a breakfast as simple as this. Eyyah

This clearly shows that the guy must have been to hell and back in his 31years of existence on earth. Guy, u better hold this Queen well.

Something tells me he would still cheat on her. Lol

Seems that topic must have hit home, I have faith in the guy, sorry about that dear
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by SHOCK7(m): 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hotworta1:

This clearly shows that the guy must have been to hell and back in his 31years of existence on earth. Guy, u better hold this Queen well.

Dats just nonsense isinuation
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by flex04(m): 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
Flier:
That is twitter fairy tale for you,in reality a sane lady won’t marry a weak man who weeps after being served a delicious food

food or plantain chips
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by chival(f): 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
Andersonjr:
31 years of dating are you sh!tting me? shocked

That was the only part I saw.
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by Aidejay(m): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hotworta1:

prophet hot water well donegrin
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by desvi: 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
he was moved to tears with breakfast? cheesy
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by Olamigenius(m): 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2019
What the Bleep, What's special about this ?

Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by Clinghton: 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2019
31 years, this one must be a dating counselor
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by victorian(f): 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
Eeyah, so what will my exes do then?
Cos i cooked better than this with huge chicken laps , Jollof rice with green peas, upon that they still cheat. Prepare egusi with cow leg and stock fish mixed with ugu leaves served with eba, the cursed morrafuckers still cheat.

Now they are crawling back pinging me, thinking have forgotten. Me, I don't forget o. And I don't go back to my vomit! *spits*!

One got married to a Muslim lady, he said can he give me money so i can cook the kind of stew I always serve him back then? As in a pot of stew and soup every weekend? I replied : can't your wife cook? He said hmm she can but it's not as delicious as mine. I replied deal with it. Don't disturb my number again. Nonsense! I quickly blocked him.
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by spiceadole: 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
ExAngel007:
A Twitter user took to the platform to narrate how she moved her boyfriend to tears with her cooking skill.

@AnaLaughh revealed that after she served her boyfriend fried plantain and eggs for breakfast, he started crying and told her that nobody has ever done such for him in his 31 years of dating.

She tweeted;

He came for a visit and i served him this breakfast and he shed tears. I asked why the tears and he said"

in my 31 years of dating,this is the first time a lady will do this to me and the way you served it so clean,i wasn't hungry but now i am #ladies, we can do better!

https://mobile.twitter.com/AnaLaughh/status/1159486519574503425?p=v

After crying,dude will clean the tears.
Go and marry a lady who can't cook or doesn't like cooking.
The cry is fake ,just a way to fool her and he has succeeded
NaDem

1 Like

Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
vincentjk:
Maybe he is her dad's mate tho

Twitter users are found of cooking up stories like this

Fond
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by blank(f): 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
See as the guy dey whine her head. Can't believe that she;s falling his crap. All na yarns.
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by Olamigenius(m): 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
What the Bleep, What's special about this

Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by GeneralPula: 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hotworta1:

Something tells me she would still cheat on him lol
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by King44(m): 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hotworta1:

if you have not experienced it u can never know his it feels, I have n seriously I can tell u that is a sure ticket you just played to date but you won a wifey...
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by Bbbwings: 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:
If my girl cooks like this I will shift her pant,, cum inside her and watch it flow out like a boss, cool ,, get her pregnant and take her to the alter with immediate effect grin
I see you are a connoisseur of sexuality section.

1 Like

Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by obembet(f): 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
Deepfeel:

Frying potatoes chips with plantain and egg, egg stew for that matter, is different from boiling noodles and eggs na

Then u will teach me
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by imitateMe(m): 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
chiommy123:
If you come prepare fufu/ eba with correct ukazi soup wetin he go do?
As if you can do it.
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by chiedozie198100: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
BlackfireX:
There is love portion in that food..

In between the egg and fried potatoes

Fear ladies

there is dog sh!t in ur brain.

in between the white and grey matter.

fear stupidity.
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by tigerclaws: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:

You should remove the pic.
[/s]
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
Andersonjr:
31 years of dating are you sh!tting me? shocked
no sugar daddy
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by tigerclaws: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
[/b]

Something tells me she would still cheat on him lol
[/s]
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by LINTUNE(m): 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
pocohantas:
31yrs of dating?

That must be an ancestor.

Or did he start from his mother's womb?

Whatever made him not to marry the other ladies in his 31 years of dating must go beyond their inability to serve him breakfast o.

31yrs?
ibeleive she madea mistake on the number
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by Deepfeel(m): 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
obembet:

Then u will teach me

Of course I will, but you know nothing goes for free these days wink
Re: Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
Smile...

It's possible!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Style Pre-Wedding Photos / Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.