Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Cellphone And Relationships - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cellphone And Relationships (1343 Views)

Domestic Violence And Relationships / Prophecy And Relationships / Inferiority Complex in Dating and Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cellphone And Relationships by Omolola1(f): 11:33am On Oct 20, 2010
I was about to say that, i dont know why pple blame their failed relationships on cell phones
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by queeneve: 11:35am On Oct 20, 2010
That just like saying farting has nothing to do with breakups, but a dude broke up with his girlfriend because she farted,

Everything is not always about lack of trust nor self esteem,

I am pretty sure you what you will break up with your girl may be DUMB TO OTHERS,

Alot of things contribute to divorces and breakups,
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:38am On Oct 20, 2010
queeneve:

That just like saying farting has nothing to do with breakups, but a dude broke up with his girlfriend because she farted,

Everything is not always about lack of trust nor self esteem,

I am pretty sure you what you will break up with your girl may be DUMB TO OTHERS,

Alot of things contribute to divorces and breakups,

on breakup people tell you want think you should know and they always make their side good

people give you excuses not the real reasons
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by queeneve: 11:47am On Oct 20, 2010
I know the girl and the boy very well, plus they talk too much of their business, the girl is a nun in comparison and they were together since grade school which was shocking to me,

The boy has OCD, and people with OCD, are neat freaks, THE GIRL FARTING TURNED HIM OFf completely and this was her first time farting in his present, mind you they been together since grade school and he was going to marry her,

Sometimes we as humans tend to try to read between the lines and add another line to a story that is not necessary, if the story say THE END, don't say well it should say THE END, TO BE CONTINUED,
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:49am On Oct 20, 2010
queeneve:

I know the girl and the boy very well, plus they talk too much of their business, the girl is a nun in comparison and they were together since grade school which was shocking to me,

The boy has OCD, and people with OCD, are neat freaks, THE GIRL FARTING TURNED HIM OFf completely and this was her first time farting in his present, mind you they been together since grade school and he was going to marry her,

Sometimes we as humans tend to try to read between the lines and add another line to a story that is not necessary, if the story say THE END, don't say well it should say THE END, TO BE CONTINUED,

there is your answer the nigga has OCD he aint normal like general people

there is surprise to his decision
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by queeneve: 11:51am On Oct 20, 2010
The truth be told,

None of us are normal,
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:53am On Oct 20, 2010
queeneve:

The truth be told,

None of us are normal,

yes but an OCD is totally different you can be put in the same class
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by queeneve: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2010
Okay,

By the end of dissection, the result still the same,
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2010
queeneve:

Okay,

By the end of dissection, the result still the same,

yes but they wouldnt have been the same if he wasnt OCD
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by queeneve: 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2010
You missing the point,

It cool though,
Re: Cellphone And Relationships by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2010
queeneve:

You missing the point,

It cool though,

which one

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Was Shy To Kiss His Bride On Their Wedding Day. / Best Way/s To Dump A Lover? / The Devil I Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.