Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style (90791 Views)

Tolu Saba Needs A Girlfriend, Advertises On Twitter, Ladies Send Audition Videos / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by AngelicBeing: 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:
This is serious. These extra big boobs don't freak me in anyway. They are really annoying.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by friendlyadvice: 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ew why are her breasts so low?
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
And you think she's selling only okpa.....
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by slex(m): 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
We will see her in Bigbrothernaija 2020 . If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by jaxxy(m): 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
Big boobs has turn to a commodity. Smh
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by mamajj17(f): 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
Olalan:
How many decent and self respecting ladies do we have left in this generation?

Am included my dear grin grin grin
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by KayCee92(m): 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
ExAngel007:
some ladies disgracing themselves since 1111. God don't let my life to be like this idaat

Amen. You look good. grin embarassedtongue

1 Like

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by EngrMcDon(m): 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
fiercehillz:
She was my Junior in Secondary School. She own an art gallery in Asaba...na her paintings she dey draw attention to.

Bloggers sef

Babe is talented but this her marketing skill dey always make me laff

Where is her art gallery located in Asaba, I want to eat okpa

1 Like

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by prakashgohel24: 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
Inside life sad

I think MTN and others should increase the cost of data. This social craze is getting out of hand.

Please see my signature
funny wifi names || royal status in hindi
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by enemyofprogress: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
What do you expect from a feminine Igbo?
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by airbrush: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
Gadafii:
See armpit grin

The other okpas are almost touching her navel

Brezz long like second Niger bridge

my brother the thing tire me sef
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by enemyofprogress: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
KayCee92:

Amen. You look good. grin embarassedtongue
toasting wan start abi? Ashawo tongue
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by ofiko123(m): 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2019
Omo because of her chest I can buy all the okpa...
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by KayCee92(m): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2019
enemyofprogress:
toasting wan start abi? Ashawo tongue

Lol, funny man. Well it just a harmless complement na grin
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Mrpojj(m): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by jamace(m): 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
Buy Okpa, buy everything. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by purples25(f): 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2019
friendlyadvice:
Ew why are her breasts so low?

Not all boobs are tiny and upfront. Plus check your nipples and imagine where your nipples would be if you're a woman and grew big breasts. Nipples don't even start at the top of the chest, its odd that you think a natural good breast will always face to the sky.
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by XhosaNostra(f): 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by otherway: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
jnoz23:
After London has fallen!

You must be a kid no to know firm boobs.
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by otherway: 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
purples25:

Not all boobs are tiny and upfront. Plus check your nipples and imagine where your nipples would be if you're a woman and grew big breasts. Nipples don't even start at the top of the chest, its odd that you think a natural good breast will always face to the sky.

Honestly, whenever i read comments like ''Olympus has fallen'' from some males on nairaland i just conclude that they are kids with no idea of boobs morphology.

Beautiful boobs are very rare to see even on virgins but this lady has a very rare beautiful full firm big round boobs with huge nipples to crown it all.

I really don't like boobs to be too big cos most of them are droopy but this lady try especially with those big nipples.

See me as i dey analyze boobs..chai! see what Nairaland has caused grin but i love round firm boobs with big nipples like no tomorrow.
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by friendlyadvice: 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
purples25:

grin you don't have breasts so I don't believe you
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by enemyofprogress: 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
KayCee92:

Lol, funny man. Well it just a harmless complement na grin
i hear you
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Goldensword: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
the thing look like a drama from nolly wood scene, she is probably an upcoming actress shocasing her real talent to produces. don't just know why i find big boobs disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Deejaygold(m): 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kneephy:
I love breasts

The Type of bréasts that will make you go blind just by staring at it.

The type of bréasts that will make you do change of ownership on all your properties. 

The type of bréasts that will make you abandon your family and friends.

The type of bréasts that will make you wife her for eternity. 

God knows why he created those cute pair of juggs. The happiness that comes with handling them is out of this world. I prefer the ones with air bag sized proportions, the bigger, the better for any man. I've had my own share.

I pity your GP
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by mechanics(m): 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
hmmmm, she's slaying in disguise.
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by jnoz23(m): 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
otherway:

You must be a kid no to know firm boobs.

Like the one wey ur granny get?
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Kneephy(m): 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
Deejaygold:

I pity your GP

Werey, Programmer lemi ooo.... Wetin concern me concern GP again for my life....
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by ichiezubby(m): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
Vacancy for a sales Manager in abuja with 5-7 years of experience for a reputable financial services firm send Cvs to anitamaneth@yahoo.com
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Deejaygold(m): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kneephy:

Werey, Programmer lemi ooo.... Wetin concern me concern GP again for my life....

I sha pity you Mr programmer.
Meanwhile, do you know about 2d character animation?
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by purples25(f): 11:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
otherway:

Honestly, whenever i read comments like ''Olympus has fallen'' from some males on nairaland i just conclude that they are kids with no idea of boobs morphology.

Beautiful boobs are very rare to see even on virgins but this lady has a very rare beautiful full firm big round boobs with huge nipples to crown it all.

I really don't like boobs to be too big cos most of them are droopy but this lady try especially with those big nipples.

See me as i dey analyze boobs..chai! see what Nairaland has caused grin but i love round firm boobs with big nipples like no tomorrow.

Haha if you know you know. cool cool
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by purples25(f): 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
friendlyadvice:

grin you don't have breasts so I don't believe you

You ThInK so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos / Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.