Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style (90754 Views)

Tolu Saba Needs A Girlfriend, Advertises On Twitter, Ladies Send Audition Videos / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Funmmyastic: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
So this is news?Besides I do not see what she is selling.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by oyichi: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
make I run commit before I vomit
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by MartinsD12(m): 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
Breakingfamous:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/okpa-seller-marketing-her-okpa-in-style.html?m=1

With heat soaked armpits, she is completely dirty and smelling I can't buy that okpa at all, everything about her is dirty.
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by jhydebaba(m): 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:
This is serious. These extra big boobs don't freak me in anyway. They are really annoying.

Speaking from experience, I can relate.

#thingsfallapart
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by mixta140: 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
Oga ooo
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by sylve11: 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:
This is serious. These extra big boobs don't freak me in anyway. They are really annoying.

might choke you out while in a reverse cowgirl position if you are not careful. cool
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by luluosas(m): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
She's on a mission to kill. Men, run for your dear life as you run away very far from her
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Mutemenot(m): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
fiercehillz:
She was my Junior in Secondary School. She own an art gallery in Asaba...na her paintings she dey draw attention to.

Bloggers sef

Babe is talented but this her marketing skill dey always make me laff

Abeg where her shop dey for asaba . I wan travel go patronize her

1 Like

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by sylve11: 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
davillian:
I'm not a fan of breast.
20 years from now, this breast would have turned to slippers.

flat like rat wey trailer climb pass............. undecided cool
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by sisisioge: 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
Actually, she's not your ordinary opka seller, her hair more expensive than her wares cool

1 Like

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by adecz: 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
wink

Hit 'like' if you know the """ okpa"''
she is selling.....

wink wink wink wink

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Awesomefred32(m): 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kneephy:
I love boobs sha
Which Boobs that tins are already pointing at 6fit
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Awesomefred32(m): 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
Olosho must Remain an Olosho
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Jake420: 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
Girl doesn't look poor to me and seems she could get money easily,i think this all for internet fame but what do I know?
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Maski87: 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
Nonsense, haven't heard about breast reduction surgery yet
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by ernieboy(m): 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
fiercehillz:
She was my Junior in Secondary School. She own an art gallery in Asaba...na her paintings she dey draw attention to.

Bloggers sef

Babe is talented but this her marketing skill dey always make me laff
how is this video drawing attention to her painting?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Chukalemon(m): 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
See her boobs wey look like (b.f.n) breastfeeding of the nation.
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Zoogerian234: 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
Wow very succulent okpa mi likey
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Dedetwo(m): 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
Breakingfamous:

Braless Okpa seller causes stir online after advertising her Okpa with her chest.

The busty braless lady was seen bouncing her chest up and down to attract buyers.

This has got celebrities, others asking if she's marketing the Okpa or selling herself.

Some celebrities like Angela Okorie, Jnr Pope, Ugezu Ugezu, others also wondered about her sweaty armpit. They said she needs a deodorant. They wonder if the Okpa was made in a hygienic environment.

Watch the video after the cut

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/okpa-seller-marketing-her-okpa-in-style.html?m=1

I wonder if these jackasses would not have sweaty armpits under the same condition. Africans always take a high road on matters of inconsequential occurrence. It might be that Okpa seller could not afford grade A level bra cable of holding those jugs in place.
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Emmanuel226(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
no style wey Nigerians no go bring out grin
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Emmanuel226(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
e remain small make dem naked dey patrol for our major roads sad
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Emmanuel226(m): 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
make una no dey complain, dis one follow for next level
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Emmanuel226(m): 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
dis is d next level of selling ukpa grin
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Emmanuel226(m): 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
disgrace to womanhood sad
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by onyxo76(m): 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2019
Seems this going about without bra is the trend now, that is how one dirty ugly girl was walking down the street in my area 3 days ago wearing a white camisole early in the morning, all nipples standing at attention
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Emmanuel226(m): 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
i go soon bring out my own next level of marketing my products grin
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Emmanuel226(m): 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
if style cannot change ur business, change style grin
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by bluefilm: 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
Anything for the gram.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Myhusband(m): 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
I prefer assss instead

1 Like

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by Sylraph1: 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
shocked
Anything to sell her market

Nice firm Breast
Pointed Nipples grin

But why she come open mouth like that.....

She go Sabi give BJ grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos / #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) / Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.