Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style (90799 Views)

Tolu Saba Needs A Girlfriend, Advertises On Twitter, Ladies Send Audition Videos / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by stieyven(m): 11:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kneephy:
I love breasts

The Type of bréasts that will make you go blind just by staring at it.

The type of bréasts that will make you do change of ownership on all your properties. 

The type of bréasts that will make you abandon your family and friends.

The type of bréasts that will make you wife her for eternity. 

God knows why he created those cute pair of juggs. The happiness that comes with handling them is out of this world. I prefer the ones with air bag sized proportions, the bigger, the better for any man. I've had my own share.
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you utter. Matthew 12 :36
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by friendlyadvice: 8:17am On Aug 11, 2019
purples25:

You ThInK so
ehn na haven't you seen yourself?
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by purples25(f): 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
friendlyadvice:

ehn na haven't you seen yourself?

Too bad you don't know the truth and you cannot know ......

Of course I've seen myself...... That's why I'm laughing at you grin
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by friendlyadvice: 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
purples25:

Too bad you don't know the truth and you cannot know ......

Of course I've seen myself...... That's why I'm laughing at you grin
grin you know you can always put tissue paper in your cloth to beef up appearance or just save your money do silicon you don't have to carry mosquito bite breasts upandan
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by purples25(f): 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
friendlyadvice:

grin you know you can always put tissue paper in your cloth to beef up appearance or just save your money do silicon you don't have to carry mosquito bite breasts upandan

Thank God that's what you even think I have sef lipsrsealed

I like it like that grin

Iyam jusss lookin at you
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by friendlyadvice: 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
purples25:

Thank God that's what you even think I have sef lipsrsealed

I like it like that grin

Iyam jusss lookin at you
Abeg no look me o, I no dey do gehs wey no get breast
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by purples25(f): 12:30am On Aug 12, 2019
friendlyadvice:

Abeg no look me o, I no dey do gehs wey no get breast

Okayyy ooooo be yourself
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by friendlyadvice: 12:45am On Aug 12, 2019
purples25:

Okayyy ooooo be yourself
Madam mosquito breast lemme na I no do
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by purples25(f): 12:59am On Aug 12, 2019
friendlyadvice:

Madam mosquito breast lemme na I no do

Beta go and sleep before we visit you.

Did I / we hold you ?

Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by friendlyadvice: 1:00am On Aug 12, 2019
purples25:

Beta go and sleep before we visit you.

Did I / we hold you ?
With your witchcraft you cannot grow your breast
Re: Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style by purples25(f): 1:01am On Aug 12, 2019
friendlyadvice:

With your witchcraft you cannot grow your breast

Chai.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos / Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.