Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged (72451 Views)

Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom / Akpabio Under Fire For Linking Soldiers’ Killing To Mercenaries / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 10, 2019
Honestly, this is disgusting. I lost my appetite after reading this.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by kapelvej: 8:51am On Aug 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
You just called it trash,when Nigerians were killed by sars you forgot about Karma then,was I the one that shot them? trash or no trash ,I’ve dropped this here and it’s our public dustbin.
bro you finish work. I'd it not.police that kill unarmed civilians in broad day light ?
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Jabioro: 8:52am On Aug 10, 2019
Nigeria army goofed up in this matter and I may relate it to why the war against Boko Haram and other insurgency have not being won..is because of there are a lot of high ranking officers benefited ; so sabotage all efforts to end the war..the same is happening to this arrest ..let the captain come up..and he should not be shields by the authority that be , otherwise the chain will continue big time corruption activities, betrayed...in the military.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 10, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
u just don't know when to spew this trash. U should be ashamed of this
Police have been killing innocent Nigerians for years and nothing happened to the police, they should have a taste from their own cup of blood.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by sisisioge: 8:53am On Aug 10, 2019
There is something diabolically wrong with this country! No one is safe at all if law enforcement agencies could turn on themselves like this! May God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by LOVEGINO(m): 8:54am On Aug 10, 2019
My joy be say na dem dem
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by johnaruson(m): 8:54am On Aug 10, 2019
Where is the video link
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by xtivin2: 8:54am On Aug 10, 2019
damiloladuke:
Why would a prisoner be transported in a Private vehicle..That is the main concern
They were undercover police officers on lawful duty as indicated in the report.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by CsRockefeller(m): 8:56am On Aug 10, 2019
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by GeoAfrikana(m): 8:56am On Aug 10, 2019
sinkhole:
Soldiers killing Police is like Fulani-Herdsmen killing Boko-Haram grin, you simply will not know whether to be happy or sad embarassed

Lol... However, we wish all this will stop soon.
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Kentuforchrist(m): 8:56am On Aug 10, 2019
I hate Nigeria soldiers with all my body soul and spirit....let all those bokoharam kill them I don't care so wicked and heartless full of demons from the pit of hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by proudevil: 8:56am On Aug 10, 2019
Mutemenot:

Said by who? They have turned to SARS in delta state ...Go to police headquarter in the state and see them under the palm trees there extorting. . Their cheapest settlement na 45 50k and above ..
read between the lines bro...URINE BETTER PASS POO.
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by dazzlingd(m): 8:56am On Aug 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
So police can beg ,when the citizens were begging too,did you listen?Nah.

You are a shameless pig, did u read this story at all with no single human conscience.

You will not make heaven

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by WalkerMichael(m): 8:56am On Aug 10, 2019
Hotworta1:

Sweetie, i read that part and i just rolled my blunt.

Bullshit of a country.

Best thing for a cold Saturday! Hot water cheesy
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Princedapace(m): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
So police can beg ,when the citizens were begging too,did you listen?Nah.

U are a useless animal. Are solidiers not killing Nigerians? Do u know how many people soldiers have killed, molested and eliminated in this country?

We are talking about a team that caught a deadly kidnapper who has been making life hard for hardworking people in that area, u are here talking trash.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by SEGLIZ: 9:01am On Aug 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
You just called it trash,when Nigerians were killed by sars you forgot about Karma then,was I the one that shot them? trash or no trash ,I’ve dropped this here and it’s our public dustbin.

you said sars. so you mean to say for some unreasonable ones that choose to be evil you mean they are all bad.
most you see in police are people like you and I, our neighbors, our friends, they are no aliens but Nigerians.
it isn't the police that is killing but Nigerians killing Nigerians. they joined from the same society that you and I live in but chose to be evil.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by xpool(m): 9:01am On Aug 10, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
You shouldn't blame the guy at all, because he has seen and heard of so many police brutality.
Recently, the police killed a Civil defence officer in cold blood, killed those carrying out civil protests. Have you ever gone to the police station?
I beg no shout for the guy joor.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by dazzlingd(m): 9:02am On Aug 10, 2019
sinkhole:
Hmmm, Buhari was a soldier, so he will defend his constituency (that is how it is done in Nigeria!), IGP is a puppet of Buhari therefore he, IGP will most likely betray his police boys just to protect his own job! The end result, "nothing go happen" Well, maybe state burial for the slain police officers but no soldier or military captain will be hanged!

the men that committed this evil are no longer soldiers but animals in military uniform, they are the same kind of people that sabotage the fight against terrorism... They should be fished out and executed at firing squad

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 10, 2019
LOVEGINO:
My joy be say na dem dem

On the contrary, it should be your sorrow. Mexico loading... 5, 4, 3, 2...

Your security agents have found their way into the pockets of organized criminals. That is the meaning here. Think.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Princedapace(m): 9:03am On Aug 10, 2019
proudevil:

Yea they the same family but they are better than sars,they don't arrest yahoo boys,at least urine better pass shit.

so arresting a yahoo boy is not a crime? has yahoo boys stolen ur money before?

Una funny for this country. In 2013, yahoo boys emptied my account..

Early this year, idi ot yahoo boys emptied my woman's mom acct. The woman almost lost her life.

I really dont know why some of u see arresting yahoo boys as a crime. Yahoo boys, kidnappers, road robbers, etc, they are all same. They take peoples' money by force and by trick

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by CsRockefeller(m): 9:04am On Aug 10, 2019
These were Husbands to Wives, Father's to Children, Son's to Mother's.

It's so sad, they didn't deserve to die in such a cruel manner, they just wanted to serve their country in all honesty.

I am in tears, my uncle died while fighting for Nigeria in Borno, I am beginning to think he died in vain, he died for a cause that is spearheaded by the same people who sent him to fight.

Nigeria!! Awake!! Nigeria, how long will you continue in your slumber?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0INBl9edUnQ

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by juman(m): 9:05am On Aug 10, 2019
Killing was ordered by the presidency.
Only God know why.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by dazzlingd(m): 9:07am On Aug 10, 2019
Commentor:
This Wadume no get photo?

How come he escaped unscathed?

that shows that the attackers were skilled and trained shooters, well executed escape plan, shot the driver, the vehicle somersaulted, then went ahead to eliminate their targets before freeing the suspect

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by felaismyhero(m): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
when i first heard the story,i didnt pity the policemen at all.but now,i think this is wickedness,but the soldiers acted on order from above.who is that captain that had the temerity to do such? he needs to be arrested asap

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by xpool(m): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2019
olisaEze:
And the international community is observing while we continue with our massive show of shame in Nigeria!
Later they will pay them to protest against Amnesty International.
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by MartinsD12(m): 9:09am On Aug 10, 2019
dre11:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/08/shocking-video-of-soldiers-killings-please-dont-kill-me-policeman-begged/
From the above narrative which I took time to read and understand its very clear that the army has been the ones frustrating the fight against terrorism, you find Boko harm supporters in the army how can you defeat them, the army in taraba ibi the senior army officer is a friend to the kidnapper, he settles the army to the extent of playing 1.5m for Ransom to release a kidnapped soldier, everything is clear hear the army is at fault, I urge the Nigerian police force to fight to end till justice is gotten as this is not the first time soldiers are killing police men, soldiers feel they are superior to police, the way the kill is too much so something must be done this case is very clear with so much evidence to implicate the army and victory for the police, the wives of these police men killed are now widows because of wicked conduct of the army

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by dazzlingd(m): 9:09am On Aug 10, 2019
Princedapace:

so arresting a yahoo boy is not a crime? has yahoo boys stolen ur money before?

Una funny for this country. In 2013, yahoo boys emptied my account..

Early this year, idi ot yahoo boys emptied my woman's mom acct. The woman almost lost her life.

I really dont know why some of u see arresting yahoo boys as a crime. Yahoo boys, kidnappers, road robbers, etc, they are all same. They take peoples' money by force and by trick

It's time you realise that the people that hate SARS the most have one or two skeletons in their cuboard, that guy u quoted is obviously a yahoo boy

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by sylve11: 9:09am On Aug 10, 2019
Mightyhaiz:

but him never talk bad like that na.......... grin cool
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by WalkerMichael(m): 9:09am On Aug 10, 2019
mctfopt:

Many people will not see it this way, in the army you are trained to obey the command of your superior irrespective of what you may personally think of it. The soldiers simply obeyed the oga's instruction to stop the police by any means necessary. Sadly, I see no justice for the slain officers. Oga go soon talk to oga and that will be the end of it. That is what happens everyday in Nigeria where corruption and crime reign supreme.

This is really sad! I became sadder when I realized nothing would be done about this case (they will silence the case) - which means those behind the murder of these policemen wouldn't be fished out and made to face the law. NIGERIA IS GONE!
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by OdefaGirl(f): 9:10am On Aug 10, 2019
Reading through that unending epistle was like watching an action movie...na waa for this country. Someone pooed on his body because of painful death and others have d mind to torture a dieing man, so sickening. The craze for technology will only make or mar some people. As they were videoing, never knew they were recording evidence against themselves. If only this country has laws!!!!!
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by proudevil: 9:10am On Aug 10, 2019
airsaylongcon:

Because they haven't been seconded to that unit. Not like arresting fraudsters is a crime though
Read between the lines bro...URINE better pass POO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday / President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) / Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.