Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Northern President In 2023? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern President In 2023? (3899 Views)

Northern President: Atiku Quoted Out Of Context - BBC Reporter / Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President / Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern President In 2023? by mrvitalis(m): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
candidtalk:

Look, don't play dumb dude. The APC is the ruling Party. With good leadership over the next four years, and with all things coming together well, then the 2023 Presidency is in the bag for the APC. As Yorubas have worked hard to build the APC and shown loyalty to the Party, you think the leaders will sanction the ticket being handed over to the SE who have shown nothing but raw hate for the APC? Dream on.

Helinue is talking sense based on the reality of Nigeria and you, typical of Igbos, want to remain emotional. Even your more sensible Igbo brothers know there is nothing for Igbos in 2023 in PDP or APC. This is why they have now settled for playing spoiler to Yoruba ambition by pledging their 2023 vote, a whole four years in advance, for any Northerner they feel the PDP will present. Igbos did this to themselves with one mistake after another based on how they let hate of others cloud their judgement always. We will see.
Yorubas showed loyalty to apc with ur 50% vote ...take out ur votes from APC amd buhari still won with ease

The north knows how unimportant u are ...
If only atiku had gotten even 30% vote from the north the story would have been different

The social media is there oga facts are on ground

2 Likes

Re: Northern President In 2023? by mrvitalis(m): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
stonemasonn:
Osinbajo has a better chance of winning than Tinubu, that's my opinion.
Both of them that couldn't deliver lagos with all the money and power ?
Re: Northern President In 2023? by mrvitalis(m): 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Which east?

And who will vote for Igbo?

Shea na hausas you people cursed on facebook daily or Yoruba with ewedu party?

Lol... You better stick to your Biafra or death. Betterstill be the saboteurs you plan to be against Yoruba candidacy in 2023. As for Nigeria presidency, igbos are not ripe for it.
East is hated yet obi pulled more vote in the south that osibanjo

Igbos are hated yet obi got 45% in west

Baba time for propaganda is over

2 Likes

Re: Northern President In 2023? by oyatz(m): 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
It's now that I know that you don't even know much about the inner workings of the PDP.

I very much doubt that you are even a card carrying member of any Political party let alone the PDP.

TSRC:

They all answer at the behest of the East.
The East made atiku win the primaries against the wish of wike, tambuwal, and others.

Anybody the east supports wins. We don't need to do like tinubu to know who controls the PDP.
The leader of the PDP in the Senate was Igbo under saraki.
It is still Igbo under lawan.
Re: Northern President In 2023? by stonemasonn: 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
mrvitalis:

Both of them that couldn't deliver lagos with all the money and power ?
Tinubu delivered Lagos and Osun though at a very high cost and by a low margin.

Osinbajo when properly packaged will defeat Atiku, it all depends on Buhari and his cabal.
Re: Northern President In 2023? by TSRC: 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Which east?

And who will vote for Igbo?

Shea na hausas you people cursed on facebook daily or Yoruba with ewedu party?

Lol... You better stick to your Biafra or death. Betterstill be the saboteurs you plan to be against Yoruba candidacy in 2023. As for Nigeria presidency, igbos are not ripe for it.
If igbos contest, don't vote for them.
But an Igbo must run.

Igbos have not mock you guys enough. Keep electing brain dead leaders and the mockery will increase.
Abokii that cannot go to school is telling us who is ripe for presidency and who is not.

Only in a banana republic cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Northern President In 2023? by TSRC: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
stonemasonn:

Osinbajo when properly packaged will defeat Atiku, it all depends on Buhari and his cabal.
Go and package him.
But know where your votes are coming from to avoid Delusions of grandeur.

2 Likes

Re: Northern President In 2023? by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
stonemasonn:

Lol Aboki will vote for Osibanjo against one of their own? BTW the likely PDP candidate in 2023 is Tambuwal and not Atiku

1 Like

Re: Northern President In 2023? by stonemasonn: 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
TSRC:

Go and package him.
But know where your votes are coming from to avoid Delusions of grandeur.
lol, the vote will come from south west, north east, north west and parts of north central and south south. All that is required is for Buhari to anoint him and for all Yorubas to unite behind him.
Re: Northern President In 2023? by TSRC: 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
oyatz:
It's now that I know that you don't even know much about the inner workings of the PDP.

I very much doubt that you are even a card carrying member of any Political party let alone the PDP.

Oga go and sleep.
You don't know anything. Tamuwal ko, udom ni..
Re: Northern President In 2023? by TSRC: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
stonemasonn:
lol, the vote will come from south west, north east, north west and parts of north central and south south. All that is required is for Buhari to anoint him and for all Yorubas to unite behind him.
Lol.
Okay
Re: Northern President In 2023? by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
helinues:

Your political leaders will decide where to follow.. And they are already in the bag
Lol � you mean people like Okorocha?

1 Like

Re: Northern President In 2023? by stonemasonn: 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Lol Aboki will vote for Osibanjo against one of their own? BTW the likely PDP candidate in 2023 is Tambuwal and not Atiku
As long as it's not Kwankwaso no wahala.
Re: Northern President In 2023? by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
stonemasonn:

cheesy. grin grin
Re: Northern President In 2023? by mrvitalis(m): 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
stonemasonn:

Who is atiku ,PDP lost to buhari when atiku won their primary

All ur hope hangs on the cabal backing tinubu ,what if they dont ...what if PDP present them a platform to sponsor another person

Politics is not mathematics

2 Likes

Re: Northern President In 2023? by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
stonemasonn:
As long as it's not Kwankwaso no wahala.
Lol okay.Osibanjo or Tinubu should first defeat El-rufai at the primaries

1 Like

Re: Northern President In 2023? by stonemasonn: 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
mrvitalis:

Who is atiku ,PDP lost to buhari when atiku won their primary

All ur hope hangs on the cabal backing tinubu ,what if they dont ...what if PDP present them a platform to sponsor another person

Politics is not mathematics
ofcourse politics is not mathematics, and yes you can't win without the cabal. But the cabal cannot let PDP win except they're stupid, PDP will expose all their secrets.
Re: Northern President In 2023? by mrvitalis(m): 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
stonemasonn:
ofcourse politics is not mathematics, and yes you can't win without the cabal. But the cabal cannot let PDP win except they're stupid, PDP will expose all their secrets.
Lol who are PDP ....all u need is a few decamping and u have it

2 Likes

Re: Northern President In 2023? by stonemasonn: 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Lol okay.Osibanjo or Tinubu should first defeat El-rufai at the primaries
El Rufai Even me will vote PDP if APC should nominate El Rufai.
Re: Northern President In 2023? by funmijoyb(f): 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
mrvitalis:

And the north have it then ...remember u cant be vice again in 2023
But d northerners can be president abi?
Is Nuru ribadu and SW in 2023
Re: Northern President In 2023? by mrvitalis(m): 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
funmijoyb:

But d northerners can be president abi?
Is Nuru ribadu and SW in 2023
it greedness wont let u see ribadu is from the north east amd buhari is north west
Re: Northern President In 2023? by CrimeKsmart: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
mrvitalis:

East is hated yet obi pulled more vote in the south that osibanjo

Igbos are hated yet obi got 45% in west

Baba time for propaganda is over

See your yeye analysis grin

We all know the SS and SE are more of PDP states than any other region hence, the vote PDP got there is justifiable. Stop trying to make it looks like people voted for Igbo man. If another tribe had filled the same v.p position, they will still get that pattern of votes.

PDP got 40% in west and not 45% as you claimed and its because Yorubas dnt put their eggs in one basket like you people do. We play politics with senses not emotions
Re: Northern President In 2023? by CrimeKsmart: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
TSRC:

If igbos contest, don't vote for them.
But an Igbo must run.

Igbos have not mock you guys enough. Keep electing brain dead leaders and the mockery will increase.
Abokii that cannot go to school is telling us who is ripe for presidency and who is not.

Only in a banana republic cheesy

Day dreamers.

No party will give an Igbo man ticket come 2023. PDP will rather give its ticket to an Hausa man or a Yoruba man than an Igbo man. As for APC, Igbo should just forget about presidency ticket cos an Islamic party can't give a Christian region their presidency ticket.
Re: Northern President In 2023? by dheilaw1(m): 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
Astark:
I've seen many people that want a northern president in 2023 mostly by south easterners. Do you people really want another Fulani man?.

In my opinion APC and PDP should cede presidency to Igbo and let them produce the president since it is the only fair thing to do.
you have just said arrant nonsense. So APC that you never supported should cede presidency to you terrorists, what do you even think you are? Na slowpoke you be
Re: Northern President In 2023? by funmijoyb(f): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2019
mrvitalis:
it greedness wont let u see ribadu is from the north east amd buhari is north west
He can surely contest , i prefer northern president against tinubu and osinbanjo
Re: Northern President In 2023? by TSRC: 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Day dreamers.

No party will give an Igbo man ticket come 2023. PDP will rather give its ticket to an Hausa man or a Yoruba man than an Igbo man. As for APC, Igbo should just forget about presidency ticket cos an Islamic party can't give a Christian region their presidency ticket.
We will see won't we?
Peter obi ran as VP in the last elections.
The only natural progression is an Igbo presidential candidacy.
Everything is already in place at least in the PDP. Our people in the PDP will demand it.

You can choose to vote for an Igbo or not, but an Igbo will run in 2023.

And hopefully rescue Nigeria from the brink that uncivilised abokiis have plunged it into.

Just look at the state of Nigeria. Mediocrity and decay and chaos.
Nigeria is already in a state of war.

And the abokiis that destroyed the country is telling us who is ripe and who is not.

1 Like

Re: Northern President In 2023? by CrimeKsmart: 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
TSRC:

We will see won't we?
Peter obi ran as VP in the last elections.
The only natural progression is an Igbo presidential candidacy.
Everything is already in place at least in the PDP. Our people in the PDP will demand it.

You can choose to vote for an Igbo or not, but an Igbo will run in 2023.

And hopefully rescue Nigeria from the brink that uncivilised abokiis have plunged it into.

Just look at the state of Nigeria. Mediocrity and decay and chaos.
Nigeria is already in a state of war.

And the abokiis that destroyed the country is telling us who is ripe and who is not.

You are turning yourself into a laughing stock.

So an Igbo man is the Messiah Nigeria needs now?

And let me ask you, which Igbo man is up to the task of a presidential candidate?
Which Igbo is popular national wide?
Re: Northern President In 2023? by TSRC: 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

You are turning yourself into a laughing stock.

So an Igbo man is the Messiah Nigeria needs now?

And let me ask you, which Igbo man is up to the task of a presidential candidate?
Which Igbo is popular national wide?
We will see won't we? Igbos are the most educated ethnic in the country with world class exposure.
Our sons and daughters are doing wonders in elective positions in other nations.
I have no.doubt an Igbo president will rejig this country and shake the rot out of it.

But then you are probably right in a way.
Look at the state of the country.
You obviously know there is a fundamental flaw in how the leaders are elected.
So I am not surprised if a buhari has more supporters than a Peter obi.
It reflects in the current state of the country.

But whatever the case , an Igbo will run.
It doesn't matter if he wins or not. Nigerians need to get a choice between moving forward and going backward.

Which Igbo will run? There are many.
Umahi wants it, Peter obi wants it ,I am certain more will come out in time.

2 Likes

Re: Northern President In 2023? by CrimeKsmart: 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
TSRC:

We will see won't we? Igbos are the most educated ethnic in the country with world class exposure.
Our sons and daughters are doing wonders in elective positions in other nations.
I have no.doubt an Igbo president will rejig this country and shake the rot out of it.

But then you are probably right in a way.
Look at the state of the country.
You obviously know there is a fundamental flaw in how the leaders are elected.
So I am not surprised if a buhari has more supporters than a Peter obi.
It reflects in the current state of the country.

But whatever the case , an Igbo will run.
It doesn't matter if he wins or not. Nigerians need to get a choice between moving forward and going backward.

Which Igbo will run? There are many.
Umahi wants it, Peter obi wants it ,I am certain more will come out in time.

I asked you simple question you are cheating beating for me. All these Igbo people self grin

Remember the north will always consider religion first just like the SE will consider religion first before voting. No northern will vote a Christian Igbo. Even their own Atiku could not get a reasonable votes from them. However, if an Igbo and a Yoruba man are given a level playing ground in any election in Nigeria, especially a Yoruba Muslim as you guys always say, the north will rather vote a Yoruba Muslim than a Jewish Igbo.

Your 2023 hopes are hopeless and dead on arrival. Try in 2031.
Re: Northern President In 2023? by TSRC: 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

I asked you simple question you are cheating beating for me. All these Igbo people self grin

Remember the north will always consider religion first just like the SE will consider religion first before voting. No northern will vote a Christian Igbo. Even their own Atiku could not get a reasonable votes from them. However, if an Igbo and a Yoruba man are given a level playing ground in any election in Nigeria, especially a Yoruba Muslim as you guys always say, the north will rather vote a Yoruba Muslim than a Jewish Igbo.

Your 2023 hopes are hopeless and dead on arrival. Try in 2031.

Chest beating?
Am I chest beating when I say Igbo's are the most educated or have sons and daughters doing well abroad?
Is a statement of fact called chest beating?
If you disagree, you can simply prove me wrong

The SE did not consider religion when they voted Yaradua.
They did not consider religion when they voted atiku.

We are not the North. We are educated, civilised people.

You can choose to vote for mad men with zero intelligence. That.is your cup of tea.

Igbo's will not suffer the greatest brunt of a bad government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern President In 2023? by CrimeKsmart: 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
TSRC:

Chest beating?
Am I chest beating when I say Igbo's are the most educated or have sons and daughters doing well abroad?
Is a statement of fact called chest beating?
If you disagree, you can simply prove me wrong

The SE did not consider religion when they voted Yaradua.
They did not consider religion when they voted atiku.

We are not the North. We are educated, civilised people.

You can choose to vote for mad men with zero intelligence. That.is your cup of tea.

Igbo's will not suffer the greatest brunt of a bad government.

Talk base on fact not bringing words from your head. You are engaging a learned person and not an illiterate.
Can you back your assertion "most educated tribe in the country" with a solid evidence from geniuene source?

Yorubas are known to be the most educated and sophisticated as that is evident in their achievement since the birth of the country.

First chartered accountant in Nigeria is a Yoruba man
First medical doctor both male and female
First lawyer in Nigeria and many more.

You can check the google to prove me wrong.

All you guys do is chest beating without having nothing to show off. And this is why no region will support you to become president in Nigeria cos at the end, you will still chest beat that you supported yourself and worked hard for it to become Nigeria president without any region's support
Re: Northern President In 2023? by sweetsell: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
Did you get this details feom Ipob bureau of exceedingly foolish statistics ?!

Astark:
Me I'm from the south south, western Niger Delta. My dad is delta and mom from Edo state, if PDP present a northern candidate in 2023, they will win south south States with over 80%.

So the best bet for southern unity is to provide Igbo man. If not then hausa for another 8 years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please, Who Knows This Animal In The Kano State Coat Of Arm (photos) / Gombe Begins Distribution Of 20,000 Metric Tons Of Fertilizers / Enugu 2023: Udi/Ezeagu Progressive Alliance Declares Support For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.