Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. (2169 Views)

I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / How Can I GHOST Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. by IyonelO(m): 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
This issue is becoming worrying for me. I knew this girl a year ago. I fell in love with her. She's the guarded type and she's even a virgin. Because sex wasn't the reason I wanted her, I took things slow and finally got her to fall in love with me. She claims she's not ready to have sex because she almost got raped by her first boyfriend in the past. I understood. So we've not even had sex.

Problem now is, I'm not in love with her anymore, but her love for me seems to have grown too high. This girl takes care of me like I'm her child. She doesn't even ask me for money. She spends and cooks for me with her own money. She always calls and visits. Always very caring.

It's not just that I'm not in love with her anymore, it's that I'm not even interested in relationships now. I want to focus on my business and furthering my education. She seems to want me to be her boyfriend but I've not officially asked. Sometimes I just ghost her for fews days just to lessen contact. She will call and text multiple times but I won't respond. Sometimes I just pick random fights just to cause quarrel but he will still apologize and beg me to forgive her.

What I notice is that anytime I stay away from her I always have nightmares involving her. I always find myself in a perilious and life threatening situations and she's always involved in some way. Sometimes I find myself chasing her attention and not getting it. Sometimes she will be in the arms of another guy and I'll just be watching form afar with sadness. The problem is I don't even like the girl anymore so why would I be dreaming of this?

Another thing that I notice is that anytime I keep my distance my business begins to fall apart. Money stops coming in as usually and things become hard. But as soon as I reconnect with her and spend time with her the nightmares will stop and my business will begin to blossom.

This girl is religious so I don't suspect she is diabolic. Whenever I reconnect with her after ghosting she will say she missed me and cried many times. I don't know which Kain wahala be this.
Re: Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. by BuyAndSellStuff: 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
"They got me trapped" - 2Pac, 1991

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. by AdaSunshine(f): 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
Your dream means that you're later going to fall deeply in love with her, but by then it might be too late.
No girl is going to love you as much as she loves you.
Her love for you is so pure and rare in these times.
My advice to you is choose to love her and she will bring you good fortune.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. by Honesty111: 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
undecided
Re: Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. by lilvicky68(m): 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
Oga na sex wan make you leave her no lie abeg..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. by empire02: 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
Keep this girl please.
Re: Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
It's ridiculous how a man that knows what his ambition is will subject himself to self pity.
You are focus, stay focused in your endeavors, further your education and don't let her deceive you.
Your dreams will go away gradually, its a clear sign that God is revealing to you in your dream
Alot of us have made such mistakes just to see what the future holds
Now tell me your business and studies is it not more important than a woman whom you don't know her intention of being so nice.
Lastly don't forget to pray and be watchful least she must have been an agent of destruction.
STOP eating her meals and focus on your goals.

Guardian indeed and his having series of nightmares. FOOL

ceede2:
Nigeria!!! See mentality
What of if she's a guardian angel?
Toxic advice everywhere.

ceede2:
...bro read it again, he said when ever he's trying to ghost her besides, mind the kinda language you use here sad

Check my rule 5.
Re: Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. by Juliusmomoh: 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ubunja food don land o cheesy
Re: Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. by donbachi(m): 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ogbanje.
Re: Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. by IyonelO(m): 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
donbachi:
Ogbanje.

She's not. She prays a lot
Re: Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. by HornyTave: 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
Congratulations, your village people have successfully installed a virus in you.

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. by FunnyDude(m): 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
She purposefully sent by the Marine spirit to destroy your future

Flee.. Thank me 1 year after

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. by FunnyDude(m): 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
IyonelO:

You're still a learner. Na dem pray pass

3 Likes

Re: Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. by donbachi(m): 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
IyonelO:

calm down...na ogbanje She be.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. by ceede2: 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
It's ridiculous how a man that knows what his ambition is will subject himself to self pity.
You are focus, stay focused in your endeavors, further your education and don't let her deceive you.
Your dreams will go away gradually, its a clear sign that God is revealing to you in your dream
Now tell me your business and studies is it not more important than a woman whom you don't know her intention of being so nice.
Lastly don't forget to pray and be watchful least she must have been an agent of destruction.
Nigeria!!! See mentality
What of if she's a guardian angel? The only statement that make sense is PRAY n BE WATCHFUL.

Toxic advice everywhere.
Re: Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. by begoniaa: 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
E pass me. I'll wait for the elders to consult Ifa on how to deal with this matter.
Re: Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
You don found your wife be that.
Re: Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. by daveyjay(m): 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
IyonelO:
This issue is becoming worrying for me. I don't know which Kain wahala be this.

You don enter one chance cheesy grin
Re: Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. by ceede2: 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:

Guardian indeed and his having series of nightmares. FOOL

...bro read it again, he said when ever he's trying to ghost her besides, mind the kinda language you use here

Check my rule 5.
Re: Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. by habsydiamond(m): 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
I are funny op. U are seeing signs both in dreams and reality yet u still want to leave her. U better count ur stars lucky... That u are seeing things about her.. Some guys are not as lucky as u are that they have dump a good girl for a bad one... Stick to the girl if she possesses good qualities as u have mentioned. Alaafia ni fun oo

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. by kiddoiLL(m): 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hold on to that girl if she's as good as you say she is.
Na sex way you no see collect naim make you comot her for your mind and plans...
Werey, even if you don't want to date her and you want to be just friends.
Treat her right and give her attention, just keep her happy and focus on yourself as your business keeps growing with her (Since that's what you said happens).

Just keep her happy, keep her at a distance, not too far from you and not too close to you to avoid leading her on further.
It's not rocket science

Re: Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. by Elevation(m): 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
It is well with you, please pray hard, become genuinely born again, be closer to God than ever before, seek counsel from a genuine man of God (with the true oil of God) 2 Corinthians 13:1 This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established. Bro seek God's face genuinely it is very important.

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. by FreeSpirited: 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
AdaSunshine:
Your dream means that you're later going to fall deeply in love with her, but by then it might be too late.
No girl is going to love you as much as she loves you.
Her love for you is so pure and rare in these times.
My advice to you is choose to love her and she will bring you good fortune.
Prophetess AdaSunshine grin, prophecy into my life grin
Re: Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. by LadyRosa(f): 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
donbachi:
calm down...na ogbanje She be.

Ogbanje wey no like _preek? So Wetin she be won use trap the man before, her fish tail?
Re: Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. by Cholls(m): 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. by AutoChick4U(f): 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
IyonelO:
This issue is becoming worrying for me. I knew this girl a year ago. I fell in love with her. She's the guarded type and she's even a virgin. Because sex wasn't the reason I wanted her, I took things slow and finally got her to fall in love with me. She claims she's not ready to have sex because she almost got raped by her first boyfriend in the past. I understood. So we've not even had sex.

Problem now is, I'm not in love with her anymore, but her love for me seems to have grown too high. This girl takes care of me like I'm her child. She doesn't even ask me for money. She spends and cooks for me with her own money. She always calls and visits. Always very caring.

It's not just that I'm not in love with her anymore, it's that I'm not even interested in relationships now. I want to focus on my business and furthering my education. She seems to want me to be her boyfriend but I've not officially asked. Sometimes I just ghost her for fews days just to lessen contact. She will call and text multiple times but I won't respond. Sometimes I just pick random fights just to cause quarrel but he will still apologize and beg me to forgive her.

What I notice is that anytime I stay away from her I always have nightmares involving her. I always find myself in a perilious and life threatening situations and she's always involved in some way. Sometimes I find myself chasing her attention and not getting it. Sometimes she will be in the arms of another guy and I'll just be watching form afar with sadness. The problem is I don't even like the girl anymore so why would I be dreaming of this?

Another thing that I notice is that anytime I keep my distance my business begins to fall apart. Money stops coming in as usually and things become hard. But as soon as I reconnect with her and spend time with her the nightmares will stop and my business will begin to blossom.

This girl is religious so I don't suspect she is diabolic. Whenever I reconnect with her after ghosting she will say she missed me and cried many times. I don't know which Kain wahala be this.
Na ur soulmate be that ooo
Re: Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. by stalwart123(m): 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
grin
Re: Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. by solofresh(m): 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
I need urgent 2k please
Re: Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
U don enter ram nd e don red 4 u be dat
Re: Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
IyonelO:

bros like Yorubas say
ise yaaaa

work don set for you o,

thank God say you never minister bedmatics to her

find one church wey dey pray hot prayer and join them asap

or better still downloads their materials
on youtube
e.g dk olukoya of mfm

don't dull o

if you dull na you know

I dey talk from experience

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
LadyRosa:

Ogbanje wey no like _preek? So Wetin she be won use trap the man before, her fish tail?

you don't have to bang an ogbanje before she strike

if your spiritual power nor supercede her own

the attack go work baje

the girl even cooks for him

she don capture him danu

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down. by Ordinarybob: 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
FunnyDude:
She purposefully sent by the Marine spirit to destroy your future

Flee.. Thank me 1 year after
That should not Ghost her even without any sexual contact!? Wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Girls Useless?? / Here's How To Prevent HIV In 2022 / Let Somebody Shout Hallelujah, Come And Rejoice With Me O(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.