Stats: 3,161,034 members, 7,845,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] (12180 Views)

See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / I'm Bored Today, So I'm Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Bigcowhorn: 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:
God, I thought he is gone as he promised. Telling people I'm a virgin is humor. For writing all those relationship and sex books everyone already knows a virgin can't do it.

Sarcasm is really hard for some people.

God, you have me for another 7 day because of your wise cracks.

I'm sure you had your reasons for lying like a motherfucker but i am not interested.

Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
Blabbermouth:

seen
You saw the ant too? cheesy
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
Since you're depressed, you think unleashing it on me is the solution?

Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Bigcowhorn: 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:
If you want to fight with words, pay for a spelling class.

Ads, not adds.

I hope this "mofo" won't reply and add to the baggage of digital wayward kids already on my neck.

God, I pray he reads and ignores to avoid bringing in another frustrated child into this thread.

Can i pay for psychology classes too? I would love to learn form a master that hides in a hole while a psychology minor pinches his tail

Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Bigcowhorn: 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:

Since you're depressed, you think unleashing it on me is the solution?

Oh, no, you are supposed to be ignoring me you tombofly. Now I am really depressed grin grin grin

Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
The boy will never get a direct quote from me. All his plans is for me to quote him since I'm assistant Jesus and he needs healing.

On my thread, I may consider giving a side reply, just because it generates traffic in my favor, but on another person's thread, no.

It's called "legendary rat race."
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Blabbermouth: 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:
You saw the ant too? cheesy
Oops.....This comment has been erased.
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
Blabbermouth:

You're right. It's contained in ChatDîcted book too.

The side reply is just another way to generate content. His trolling may even be turned to a book.

Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Bigcowhorn: 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:
The boy will never get a direct quote from me. All his plans is for me to quote him since I'm assistant Jesus and he needs healing.

On my thread, I may consider giving a side reply, just because it generates traffic in my favor, but on another person's thread, no.

It's called "legendary rat race."

In iLegendd's voice: "Now i feel like a celebrity and assistant Jesus" grin
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Bigcowhorn: 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Oops.....This comment has been erased.

seen
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Bigcowhorn: 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:

The side reply is just another way to generate content. His trolling be even be turned to a book.

iLegendd aka Blabbermouth aka Joe Chef congratulations on you new book!

Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Blabbermouth: 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:
Actually, the trick was coined from the teachings of the book, you are a Legend man. Adios, Mon ami.
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Bigcowhorn: 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Actually, the trick was coined from the teachings of the book, you are a Legend man. Adios, Mon ami.

Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
Blabbermouth:

No, I'm not a legend — I just want to be his assistant Jesus so he can keep coming back for healing.
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:
No, I'm not a legend — I just want to be his assistant Jesus so he can keep coming back for healing.
does your books come in pdf version or only hard copies?
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
Blabbermouth:
He thinks we are the same. Anyway, it's good.
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Bigcowhorn: 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:

What you are is a very rat that sells stolen ideas for 20k. Stop allowing fake pastors deceive you.

Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Bigcowhorn: 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:
He thinks we are the same. Anyway, it's good.

Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
futurist369:
does your books come in pdf version or only hard copies?

PDF. Though, if you want any of our books at a cheaper rate, buy them on Amazon or Apple book store.

Note: The version we sell to Nigerians is more comprehensive than the oyibo version.

Example: ChatDîcted is 550 pages for African version, but 300+ for international version. The Naija version is better than the foreign version, hence, more expensive.

Choose one and pay with your card at the comfort of your room:

1. https://shop.wetclef.com
2. https://books.apple.com/us/author/joe-clef/id1406072621#see-all/books

Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Bigcowhorn: 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:

The side reply is just another way to generate content. His trolling may even be turned to a book.

You talk too damn much. You must have been a parrot in another life.

Oh, I got inside info on Joe chef but let's hold it until you create anther thread to sell his books shall we.
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Bigcowhorn: 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:

PDF. Though, if you want any of our books at a cheaper rate, buy them on Amazon or Apple book store.

Note: The version we sell to Nigerians is more compressive than the oyibo version.

Example: ChatDîcted is 550 pages for African version, but 300+ for international version. The Naija version is better than the foreign version, hence, more expensive.

Choose one and pay with your card at the comfort of your room:

1. https://shop.wetclef.com
2. https://books.apple.com/us/author/joe-clef/id1406072621#see-all/books

Promo promo promo

Your old friend needs a lot of help man. Her credit card is not buyging a thing.
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Omonigeriarere: 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:
Yeah, I think you're right. Maybe I misunderstood him. Thanks for the correction. Anyway, 12% per year isn't bad when the savings is huge.

And why not treasury bill instead?
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
Omonigeriarere:

And why not treasury bill instead?
I don't have much knowledge in them. Just learning how they operate lately.
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Omonigeriarere: 12:47am On Aug 12, 2019
iLegendd:
I don't have much knowledge in them. Just learning how they operate lately.

I think it is better as its rate is around 12-13% at present. More secured and reliable
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 6:24am On Aug 12, 2019
iLegendd:
If you want to fight with words, pay for a spelling class.

Ads, not adds.

I hope this "mofo" won't reply and add to the baggage of digital wayward kids already on my neck.

God, I pray he reads and ignores to avoid bringing in another frustrated child into this thread.

grin oga u finish this one
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:29am On Aug 12, 2019
oxiide22:
grin oga u finish this one
My dear, God answers prayers. Since I added God in my reply to him, the devil in him ran away. Now I know prayer is powerful. tongue
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 6:45am On Aug 12, 2019
iLegendd:
My dear, God answers prayers. Since I added God in my reply to him, the devil in him ran away. Now I know prayer is powerful. tongue
absolutely, the other e-rats disturbing u need the prayer too
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 6:50am On Aug 12, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You talk too damn much. You must have been a parrot in another life.

Oh, I got inside info on Joe chef but let's hold it until you create anther thread to sell his books shall we.
I am very sure you're addicted to ilegendd .
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:55am On Aug 12, 2019
oxiide22:
absolutely, the other e-rats disturbing u need the prayer too
Yeah, he needs healing. The greatest healing for depression is success. Unfortunately, most of these digitally wayward kids don't know where to start chasing success, but are good at bringing down someone who is succeeding. cry
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Bigcowhorn: 9:42am On Aug 12, 2019
oxiide22:
I am very sure you're addicted to ilegendd .

I get addicted to people once they cross me, it can happen to even you. Depending on how the person behaves that addition can run for quite a while. iLeggendd's case should have ended yesterday but now it has 7 more days to run.

But so you know it. iLegendd opened a whole thread insulting a female friend of mine, which is completely unacceptable. Not a post, mind you, A WHOLE THREAD. I have actually waned him about such things before but did he listen?

Did he know she was a friend? No. But then even after he knew he kept mouthing off. That iLegendd for you
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by Bigcowhorn: 9:45am On Aug 12, 2019
iLegendd:
Yeah, he needs healing. The greatest healing for depression is success. Unfortunately, most of these digitally wayward kids don't know where to start chasing success, but are good at bringing down someone who is succeeding. cry

if you are not careful you will have a month to perform you work as a fake pastor. Ain't that grand?
Re: A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 10:08am On Aug 12, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I get addicted to people once they cross me, it can happen to even you. Depending on how the person behaves that addition can run for quite a while. iLeggendd's case should have ended yesterday but now it has 7 more days to run.

But so you know it. iLegendd opened a whole thread insulting a female friend of mine, which is completely unacceptable. Not a post, mind you, A WHOLE THREAD. I have actually waned him about such things before but did he listen?

Did he know she was a friend? No. But then even after he knew he kept mouthing off. That iLegendd for you
okay! I now understand but, I think u shouldn't have take it this long. What was his response when u talk to him? Did he insult u when u talk to him at first? Did he tell u the reason why he open a whole thread attacking ur friend? Did he stop attacking the lady?

10 Things About Love / Meet The Nigerian Model, Uche , Who Has The Most Perfect Body On Social Media / The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm