Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Help! I Need A Christian Marriage Counselor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Need A Christian Marriage Counselor (1744 Views)

As a Christian, Is This Not Enough Reason To Divorce Him? / Please I Need A Professional Marriage Counselor In Owerri / I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Need A Christian Marriage Counselor by Babygal2020(f): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2019
Good morning NL, pls I urgently need a Christian Marriage Counselor. I'm about losing my marriage!
Re: Help! I Need A Christian Marriage Counselor by OmoAlata1(f): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
Why? You want them to help you destroy your marriage and make the situation even worse?

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Need A Christian Marriage Counselor by Annwrites: 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
OmoAlata1:
Why? You want them to help you destroy your marriage and make the situation even worse?

This was the exact question ringing in my head.

Op, please go see a professional counselor/therapist. Alone and with your spouse. Church counselors have nothing to offer.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Need A Christian Marriage Counselor by thorpido(m): 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
Babygal2020:
Good morning NL, pls I urgently need a Christian Marriage Counselor. I'm about losing my marriage!
Do you want to talk about it?
Re: Help! I Need A Christian Marriage Counselor by Roland17(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
This is the reason why it is important to pick a respectable, experienced/ mature couple when choosing Godparents for your marriage. Godparents are supposed to be your guide who help you navigate the rigors of marriage especially young marriages. They do this by providing balance and assist in conflict resolution with the aim of protecting the marriage and they are supposed to fulfill this role in the confidence of the couple without taking sides but speaking the truth. If you are at the stage of losing your marriage and both of you have not explored this opportunity, I would suggest you do even before speaking with a counselor. Some marriages lose contact and communication with their Godparents and even forget the role of these people.

On the other hand, if your Godparents are nothing to write home about please find a mutually respectable couple to consult with. The thing about marriage counseling is that both parties involved must be interested in salvaging the marriage else it would be only one person working to save the marriage and that can be emotionally and mentally draining. More importantly, marriage counseling should not only be utilized when your marriage in trouble. Marriages, especially young marriages should consult with marriage counselors at least biannually even when there is no trouble, this helps resolve any underlying issue that has not surfaced.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Need A Christian Marriage Counselor by Dreal1247: 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
Annwrites:

Op, please go see a professional counselor/therapist. Alone and with your spouse. Church counselors have nothing to offer.

True and sound Christian counselor is the best marriage counselor one can always call upon because they base their counseling on Biblical principles. This is for only true believers.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Need A Christian Marriage Counselor by Allsingles: 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
Babygal2020:

Can I get the full gist?
This will make me to know where to start from, at least something transpired, so let me know what it is.

Check out my signature
Re: Help! I Need A Christian Marriage Counselor by Babygal2020(f): 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
Thank you..... I appreciate
Roland17:

This is the reason why it is important to pick a respectable, experienced/ mature couple when choosing Godparents for your marriage. Godparents are supposed to be your guide who help you navigate the rigors of marriage especially young marriages. They do this by providing balance and assist in conflict resolution with the aim of protecting the marriage and they are supposed to fulfill this role in the confidence of the couple without taking sides but speaking the truth. If you are at the stage of losing your marriage and both of you have not explored this opportunity, I would suggest you do even before speaking with a counselor. Some marriages lose contact and communication with their Godparents and even forget the role of these people.

On the other hand, if your Godparents are nothing to write home about please find a mutually respectable couple to consult with. The thing about marriage counseling is that both parties involved must be interested in salvaging the marriage else it would be only one person working to save the marriage and that can be emotionally and mentally draining. More importantly, marriage counseling should not only be utilized when your marriage in trouble. Marriages, especially young marriages should consult with marriage counselors at least biannually even when there is no trouble, this helps resolve any underlying issue that has not surfaced.
Re: Help! I Need A Christian Marriage Counselor by Blackmiserable(m): 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
Annwrites:

What's wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Need A Christian Marriage Counselor by Blackmiserable(m): 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
Babygal2020:

Send a message to samuelbeeu@yahoo.com. I am pretty much open to your questions and complaints.
Re: Help! I Need A Christian Marriage Counselor by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
Babygal2020:
I have one that you can talk with. A woman though, But I'm thinking how about talking with your pastor, that should be your first option. Except you don't want to speak with your pastor.
Re: Help! I Need A Christian Marriage Counselor by Glink2018(m): 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
I'm a traditional marriage counselor.
I counsel people for free ..

Tell me your case , "IFA" is listening....

I will tell both spiritual and physical solutions of your problem.

Pm me now. Tomorrow may be too late
Re: Help! I Need A Christian Marriage Counselor by UniversalDove: 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
Babygal2020:
hello I am a counselor
Re: Help! I Need A Christian Marriage Counselor by Katier00(f): 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
I need a counselor too but a professional. Someone that won't judge me but understands my healing process

1 Like

Re: Help! I Need A Christian Marriage Counselor by twosquare(m): 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
Katier00:
I need a counselor too but a professional. Someone that won't judge me but understands my healing process
Hmmmn...perhaps it's scarce to find one without the church tag.
Re: Help! I Need A Christian Marriage Counselor by Katier00(f): 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
twosquare:
Hmmmn...perhaps it's scarce to find one without the church tag.
those ones will add to my problems.
Re: Help! I Need A Christian Marriage Counselor by capnies: 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
Whattsapp me if you don't like my advise your free to leave no fees 09059863924 but I assure you by Gods grace you will testify
Re: Help! I Need A Christian Marriage Counselor by twosquare(m): 12:41am On Aug 19, 2019
Katier00:
those ones will add to my problems.
grin...anyways.. Good luck. If you need someone to talk to, pm me.
Re: Help! I Need A Christian Marriage Counselor by Katier00(f): 9:09am On Aug 19, 2019
twosquare:
grin...anyways.. Good luck. If you need someone to talk to, pm me.
thanks for the concern dear. I really need professional
Re: Help! I Need A Christian Marriage Counselor by iamclime(m): 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
Katier00:
thanks for the concern dear. I really need professional
The best advice on marriage can only be given by the Originator of marriage. If you're willing to follow his counsel as given in his Word, PM me. Best wishes to you.
Re: Help! I Need A Christian Marriage Counselor by ezugegere(m): 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
I can assure you that majority of divorcees live to regret it. There's no need throwing away your marriage unless violence is involved, unless your life is really at risk

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me / Broken Of You Wife Sim After Marriage, Share Your Taught On It. / Wives, Dont Kill The Mood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.