Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? (9258 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? by bomly(f): 12:08am On Oct 21, 2010
A girl who is not married is Single, in a relationship is not a status, it's either married, divorced, single
Re: Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? by life707: 1:15am On Oct 21, 2010
buzugee:

they are advertising for the highest bidder. you gotta remember that women present themselves as commodities. then they get mad when a brother buys the commodity and returns it after sampling. women, seeing as they offer themselves as commodities should provide good customer service and part and parcel of a good customer service is the ability to return it if you do not like the goods. so women should let us taste and return if we do not like it. you cant present yourself as a commodity and not expect to be treated as one  grin

lol. i feel u. smiley
Re: Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? by Nobody: 2:38am On Oct 21, 2010
And how is that your business? like seriously undecided do not you have better things to do then checking girls status on facebook?
Re: Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? by Clayton: 3:00am On Oct 21, 2010
One thing I will say is that Facebook should be called Liebook cry. It is full of old pics and lies. 1. If the pics do not have the electronic date forget it. 2. You are single and the have only one pic,then if you write to them and they claim ,"I don't like taking pics".
3. A lot of the women there are losers,they keep on putting post about breakups and the like,then joy ,then sadness and the cycle goes on and on.
4.Also a lot of them have kids and there post give them away.
Re: Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? by OCCULTIST(m): 5:35am On Oct 21, 2010
Because they are financial Terrorist always looking for the next victim
Re: Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? by tpiah: 6:36am On Oct 21, 2010
you people must be shady characters if all the girls you know on facebook are shady.
Re: Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? by sley4life(m): 6:52am On Oct 21, 2010
unfaithful& stil want 2 mkt der products 2 other bidders. Now der p*&$# is wide as bucket
Re: Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? by ziccoit: 7:18am On Oct 21, 2010
tpiah:

you people must be shady characters if all the girls you know on facebook are shady.

Thump up. In total agreement guy.
Re: Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? by rasputinn(m): 7:34am On Oct 21, 2010
Are they
Re: Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? by Odunnu: 9:25am On Oct 21, 2010
I have a friend on face book who has gone from single to in a r'shp to engaged and back to single all thru ths year. Sometime ago I put it up in my update asking why pple change their status like that,some say its for fun,yet some say its to tell the world to stay away.
I'm in a r'shp and thats my status in fbk.
Re: Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? by Ben13: 9:56am On Oct 21, 2010
Another useless thread 'bout facebook babes. lol
Re: Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? by Dkaz(m): 10:15am On Oct 21, 2010
Facebook ladies are criminal
Re: Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? by ud4u: 10:28am On Oct 21, 2010
Make sure you too did not hide your identity before criticizing girls
Re: Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? by Omolola1(f): 10:33am On Oct 21, 2010
Dkaz:

The guys are no different
Re: Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? by Creamish(f): 10:34am On Oct 21, 2010
Dkaz:

LOLZ . . . .just imagined all facebook ladies mergin together in 1 body . . .  grin
Re: Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? by Omolola1(f): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2010
Creamish:

LOLZ . . . .just imagined all facebook ladies mergin together in 1 body . . . grin

That;s gonna be ONE BIG PARRY! tongue
Re: Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? by Dkaz(m): 10:56am On Oct 21, 2010
ud4u:

Make sure you too did not hide your identity before criticizing girls
all my identity are all visible to my friends and non-friends. I'm sure you hide yours
Re: Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? by andyprez(m): 11:13am On Oct 21, 2010
My sister is on Facebook & she's married.
Re: Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? by frankoko(m): 11:35am On Oct 21, 2010
@ Poster
it means ur jobless oh grin
Re: Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? by Seekers(m): 11:36am On Oct 21, 2010
@all,u no on facebook,if u add a friend of yours,it wil bring d person's frnd too dat u may no, u may find sum1 u just like de name or pix n try to add him or her.from dr u start seeing different kind of relationship status.some can change their status more than 4times a month,y?cos they re liars.most gels even restrict who can add or view their post, y?cos they re liars, so many tins like dat they do on NOSEBOOK, some guys lie too but gels own too much, wen they grow old now,they will start shoutin dat men dnt approach dem dat 1stupid woman dey do Her,not knowin its her behaviour dat make her menless, u gels beta start grabin d opportunity u ve now cos d ratio is stil 5:1(gels:guys),wen it reach 10:1,u gels wil start begin us,guys
Re: Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 21, 2010
Boboribo:

A girl ( or guy) is either SINGLE or MARRIED. Period. All this ~in a relation with bla bla bla or married to ba bla bla means absolutely nothing. Once your profile says you are married it should convey a message to the reasonable man out there. The fact that your profile says you are single is not an invitation to treat for the whole world.
well said
Re: Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? by chakula: 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2010
Let a bigwig share with me the accurate variety store where facebook is obtainable for purchasers I want to have my copy.Please advice.
Re: Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? by Ossaifamous(m): 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2010
well not all the girls, I have seen friends who have married as their status , but the Nigerian ladies often use singles,
guess the poster is right, b
Re: Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? by seedord247(m): 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2010
Check your status Poster
Re: Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? by billybaby: 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2010
The truth is that most ladies that signs up for facebook are mostly the singles. Am married and on facebook but most of my married friends could not see reason for me to be on facebook. According to one of them, what are you looking for in fb? that question to me is insane but to her, my being on fb is insane. What am saying is that, most married women don't find fb fascinating. More so, most singles see fb as an avenue to market thier status for those that are ready to mingle.
Re: Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? by iyaibeji1: 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2010
is it in facebook that your fellow men dey look for wives?
Re: Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? by keba(m): 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2010
Damn it, looking for a wife on facebook
Re: Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? by Ben13: 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2010
Dkaz:

Not true!
Some of you guys come on facebook to seek for relationship, not the fun.
Re: Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? by Prince22(m): 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2010
All Posters, the devil has come, to steal, kill and destroy. Ha haa haaa!!!!!!!!
Be careful, None, 'Male OR Female satisfy with what they have, We are all either Married, Courting/Dating or in a serious relationship
I want to believe no serious minded person/s want to look 4 serious partner in this site. The success of such relationship is 1/20
Re: Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? by Emmysteve(m): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2010
I met a girl on fb who is frm philipine according 2 her she work in Qatar as a servant. I luv her somuch and she also luv me she even send me her pictures to my email. From my invistegation, i find out that she is real and nt those who claim 2 be what they are nt. What do u tink?
Re: Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? by shokpeti: 1:48am On Oct 22, 2010
Emmysteve:

I met a girl on fb who is frm philipine according 2 her she work in Qatar as a servant. I luv her somuch and she also luv me she even send me her pictures to my email. From my invistegation, i find out that she is real and nt those who claim 2 be what they are nt. What do u tink?

Another mugu in the making.

Some weeks from now, you will probably open another thread warning everyone to beware of one miss_alacriboku_ole on Facebook.

angry sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers / What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? / Can You Marry Someone Who Already Had A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.