Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl (3736 Views)

Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) / Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? / Sickle Cell: Should I Lie To Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by jeslom: 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
So I met this fine lady on instagram. We have been talking for a while . Today she seem to ask more bout me. I wouldn’t usually lie. Thing is . She is rich and young, she just bought a house in Lekki last month . By my instagram it looks like I might be doing well, but na just nice pictures i get. My brothers I am just a freaking tennant in Ajah, and not in a Behind part of Ajah. Ajah is like the hoodlums if you are staying in the island and she is abroad based actually .
Deep down I know she is asking these questions to see if my class match . Tempted to just play the lying game to her now. Yet to reply her message.
I was usually better with girls when their richer than me . But that was when I was with a non Nigerian. But Nigerian rich girls can be different. Do I just lie or say the truth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by Nawttiboi007(m): 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
Face ur life and find yourself first... stop wasting ur time over irrelevant things at this point the world is moving now.. seek first the kingdom of God, have a life and every other things will fall in place dude

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by jeslom: 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Face ur life and find yourself first... stop wasting ur time over irrelevant things at this point the world is moving now.. seek first the kingdom, have a life and every other things will fall in place dude

I know God , I am comfortable still, at least I don’t beg. Thank God for that, simple put, I should forget and go for my class or just focus on God only . You have confused me more
Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by Starz825(m): 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
jeslom:

I know God , I am comfortable still, at least I don’t beg. Thank God for that, simple put, I should forget and go for my class or just focus on God only . You have confused me more

Tell her everything about you....She might likely be of help sef...(no put mind Sha).

if she still find you interesting fine ..if she doesn't...life goes on...

I hate to lie about my personality....what if she finds out....it doesn't even make sense if you ask me

If I see say I no dey her level and she is likely to be full of her self or act too clever by half...omooo I go move ...focus on my life...

21 Likes

Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
jeslom:
So I met this fine lady on instagram. We have been talking for a while . Today she seem to ask more bout me. I wouldn’t usually lie. Thing is . She is rich and young, she just bought a house in Lekki last month . By my instagram it looks like I might be doing well, but na just nice pictures i get. My brothers I am just a freaking tennant in Ajah, and not in a Behind part of Ajah. Ajah is like the hoodlums if you are staying in the island and she is abroad based actually .
Deep down I know she is asking these questions to see if my class match . Tempted to just play the lying game to her now. Yet to reply her message.
I was usually better with girls when their richer than me . But that was when I was with a non Nigerian. But Nigerian rich girls can be different. Do I just lie or say the truth

Broda still shoot your shot oo
Tell her the truth never LIE about YOU cuz of one human. Las las if things no work out you move, this is 2023.

1 Like

Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by emmyluizzz: 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
op better lie to her collect money and fresh pussy Japa... because from where you stay is obvious you will never make it not get the chance for such opportunity....be wise..don't be foolish

true love don't exist
Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by Successfulben: 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
If I peep through my mirror I will see that you are just a little past the teenage age, you are not prepared for life, hence comfortable living a fake life. If you were matured and know how to play your games well, that girl will still fall for you provided the pictures( your looks) she saw on Instagram is directly proportional to the one in real life.
jeslom:
Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by Twenty2three: 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
Be straight with her. Don’t lie to impress, mostly lady of her standard will like a truthful hard working guy, not matter his current status. Just be you. What will be will be!

1 Like

Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by YouandiAllofus: 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
Maybe you don't like her because by telling her lies you are doing yourself a huge dis-service that might require continuous lies to keep making up which can be unsustainable.
Stay real and no over do. She will stay if she's meant to be. But you need to remember all that glitters ain't gold. So always check for the real story before the story

2 Likes

Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by jeslom: 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
emmyluizzz:
op better lie to her collect money and fresh pussy Japa... because from where you stay is obvious you will never make it not get the chance for such opportunity....be wise..don't be foolish

true love don't exist

I have told her I stay as at Ajah already, she sha never reply me back . �lol got a bad feeling about it . Cause I know I can easily lie and say I stay at Lekki too. Fake it. Most fine rich girls are very calculative how they mingle. Except they are ugly she will not mind . But this one is actually very fine light skinned beauty , a nurse in America, she is in Nigeria for the holidays to launch her house, or she dey look for husband. , my instagram just look like say I go match her, I know say na why she dey reply me dey dey interested. But she been asking too deep questions , like my job bla bla bla now where I dey stay for Lagos �. I for lie sha
Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by jeslom: 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
Successfulben:
If I peep through my mirror I will see that you are just a little past the teenage age, you are not prepared for life, hence comfortable living a fake life. If you were matured and know how to play your games well, that girl will still fall for you provided the pictures( your looks) she saw on Instagram is directly proportional to the one in real life.

Lol crazy y think I am in my teens. I have dated richer people in my younger years and I didn’t feel pressure to lie . Although the key word is they were not Nigerians. And they loved me for who I was . No pressure to act who I was not. But fast forward I have had few experience with a richer nigerian girl . That was only receptive to me when she found out I was friend to someone . It’s then I knew nigerian rich girls especially if they are fine and have loads of attention are difficult
Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by Obitroy(m): 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
[quote author=jeslom post=119640639]So I met this fine lady on instagram. We have been talking for a while . Today she seem to ask more bout me. I wouldn’t usually lie. Thing is . She is rich and young, she just bought a house in Lekki last month . By my instagram it looks like I might be doing well, but na just nice pictures i get. My brothers I am just a freaking tennant in Ajah, and not in a Behind part of Ajah. Ajah is like the hoodlums if you are staying in the island and she is abroad based actually .

I was usually better with girls when their richer than me . But that was when I was with a non Nigerian. But Nigerian rich girls can be different. Do I just lie or say the truth for me foreign girls mostly white ladies don't mind if they are in love but our black sisters � i can say wish you well bro
Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by nicerod(m): 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
No need to tell lies

That's why I don't have friends.

If she will be yours she will be no need to lie
Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by nicerod(m): 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
Don't lie

Let her the true situation of things

I don't lie that why I don't have friends
Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by Nawttiboi007(m): 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
Since u know God that means u have a life.. and from what u said u r independent. So look ursef in the mirror and ask the man in the mirror what u actually want from that lady.. u can’t be deceived you’ll definitely get the right answer
jeslom:

Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by Oyiboman69: 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
jeslom:
do you want a wife or a.girlfriend?...
Behave like a street guy my g. She could be lying also. what matter is how you can taste the levels....
Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by Smartguyboy(m): 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
jeslom:
I was usually better with girls when they’re richer than me . But that was when I was with a non Nigerian. But Nigerian rich girls can be different. Do I just lie or say the truth
Ajah is not hoodlums nah bro I live there during nysc at Cooperative estate many celebrities live in that estate too.
Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by 9japride(m): 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
What's your plans with the girl, are you taking her serious or just want to catch cruise? If one intend to be serious with a lady, then it's either she likes your house or don't. Life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by Sixfeetbelle: 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
jeslom:

Lying about your status in life is like living a fake life. You'll keep lying to maintain that fake life.

Tell her the truth and let her judge for herself if she wants to be with you

1 Like

Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by Generalwoodz(m): 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
Keep your essence bro. Stay real. Do your shit.
Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by frozen70(f): 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
jeslom:

Let her know who you are and what you are
Be open let her understand you better

There is nothing to so that she will either accept you the way you are or reject you because of the way you are
Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by juniorstar(m): 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
Tell her the koko..but in a fun way...show her what she is missing just cos of her class..if she is really rich or just packaging. You will be surprised.
Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by MarketDispatch: 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
jeslom:
t. Do I just lie or say the truth

Say the truth...be yourself...Rich ladies ( not the ones that pretend to be rich) are mostly concerned about your being romantic and caring...that was always their complains to me.
Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by Autobot05: 12:01am On Jan 03, 2023
Dont lie abeg
Be yourself ... what's meant to be will be
Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by jamesversion: 12:38am On Jan 03, 2023
jeslom:

Lie your way up the ladder. Way to go brah, way to go.
Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by Prettygirl200(f): 12:41am On Jan 03, 2023
jeslom:

Go for your class dear, no need to fake your life or living bc of a Rich lady.
Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by Prettygirl200(f): 12:44am On Jan 03, 2023
Just jejely look for your class biko.
Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by Nonywendy(m): 1:25am On Jan 03, 2023
jeslom:
fake it until u make it
Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by Bryan88(m): 2:53am On Jan 03, 2023
Baba jst be urself...babe wey go like u go like u.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by MMWandali: 3:49am On Jan 03, 2023
jeslom:
You shall tell the truth and the truth shall make you smile and shine
Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by Mrklemo(m): 5:58am On Jan 03, 2023
You are chatting with a fellow guy.
Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by imagrg(m): 6:00am On Jan 03, 2023
Take this advice.
He has hit the head on the nail. grin
Starz825:

Tell her everything about you....She might likely be of help sef...(no put mind Sha).

if she still find you interesting fine ..if she doesn't...life goes on...

I hate to lie about my personality....what if she finds out....it doesn't even make sense if you ask me

If I see say I no dey her level and she is likely to be full of her self or act too clever by half...omooo I go move ...focus on my life...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dont Understand This Guy! Was He Just Too Jealous Or Possessive? / Please People, What Can I Get My Wife For Our 1st Year Wedding Anniversary? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.