Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. (6925 Views)

I Need An Honest Answer / Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate / Please What's The Honest Answer About This Chat WRONG/RIGHT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nobodyperson:
god himself is having Anal sex with Jesus and Mary.

Did god marry Mary when he raped her?

Nonesense, lemme go and soapy
If you want to be an atheist, be an atheist, but at least have small sense.
Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
LordShiva97:
I'm an atheist, I don't believe in your fictional god and his false words and statutes. I fornicate because I want to and because I can. Ain't no skydaddy gonna tell me what to do with my penis, where to put it in and when and who to do it with. There you have it.
Thanks!
Lmao!
"It's my life, don't tell me what to do or how to live it. "
When problems come knocking, they'll come crying for help. Oops! I forgot, you're an atheist, your PRIDE won't let you cey for help.
Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by kecee99(m): 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
jimyjames:

Sin against who?
Its a sin against the practitioner
Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by kecee99(m): 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nobodyperson:

Sin
Say Wetin happen angry

Let us soapy in peace
Nigga continue soapping untill it becomes tomuch of a burden to you angry quit before you get too addicted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by jimyjames(m): 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
kecee99:
Its a sin against the practitioner

Why is it a sin against the practitioner ?
Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by kecee99(m): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
jimyjames:

Why is it a sin against the practitioner ?
Study has shown that excess masturbation causes severe harm to your mental faculty(brain). Why would anyone wanna harm themselves

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by jimyjames(m): 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
kecee99:
Study has shown that excess masturbation causes severe harm to your mental faculty(brain). Why would anyone wanna harm themselves

So having sex outside marriage is now excess masturbation? Studies has shown that sex has a lot of health benefits, physically mentally, emotionally , so why will you say sex is a sin against oneself ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by mumu9gerian: 8:45am On Apr 28, 2020
Jochabed:
i am a Christian and I am unapologetic about it. God says in his word, that he hates fornication but it's obvious that most people have engaged in the act before. I just need your honest answer, why do you knowingly go against God's commandment by having sex when your not married. I'm not gonna judge you, I just want your honest answer. Or are you like Paul in the bible who doesn't want to do it, but you just find your self doing it?
Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by Jochabed(f): 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
mumu9gerian:

Are u a virgin
Why?
Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by Divoc19(f): 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
Sex is a natural thing.
Only cheating is wrong
Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by Jochabed(f): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
Divoc19:
Sex is a natural thing.
Only cheating is wrong
it's natural in marriage.
Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by Divoc19(f): 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
Even without marriage it still natural.
Marriage is just a commitment to fnuk one or 2 or more persons.
Jochabed:
it's natural in marriage.
Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by Jochabed(f): 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
Divoc19:
Even without marriage it still natural.
Marriage is just a commitment to fnuk one or 2 or more persons.
It's deeper than that. I pray you get the understanding.
Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by Divoc19(f): 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
Amen
Jochabed:
It's deeper than that. I pray you get the understanding.
Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by Truvelisback(m): 11:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
Jochabed:
i am a Christian and I am unapologetic about it. God says in his word, that he hates fornication but it's obvious that most people have engaged in the act before. I just need your honest answer, why do you knowingly go against God's commandment by having sex when your not married. I'm not gonna judge you, I just want your honest answer. Or are you like Paul in the bible who doesn't want to do it, but you just find your self doing it?
Haven't u done the same before? Haven't u fornicated before? I'm 100% sure that u av fornicated before.
Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by Jochabed(f): 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
Truvelisback:
Haven't u done the same before? Haven't u fornicated before? I'm 100% sure that u av fornicated before.
Lol..I pray you get understanding.
Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by Truvelisback(m): 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
Jochabed:
Lol..I pray you get understanding.
I understand.
Re: Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. by rickleye: 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
I don't think anyone in their right mind, consciously, knowingly and willingly does it as a Christian.
Would someone deliberately pour gas on themselves and strike a match. ?
Those that Confess to be Christians will always feel guilty afterwards and repent until the next temptation comes knocking.
Its a combination of the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.
He that fall in the day of temptation - the power is weak.
There are many things we fall short on daily.
We as humans see sexual sins as high on a list ... but even "he that knows to do good and doesn't do it - Is sin. "

How many things have we all come across and left undone or left to the other brothers or sisters to do - Its not my business.
Looking at that busty sister in church a second longer is sin -

Don't focus your irie on those 2 alone.
God help us all.
If you havent started please dont !.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Women Love Adjectives? / Do Fights Help Or Hurt Relationships? / See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.