Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 (28291 Views)

Arsenal Lose At Home To Leicester For The First Time In The EPL As Vardy Scores / Ronaldo’s First Goal For Juventus: Georgina Rodriguez Celebrates / Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Sike(m): 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
Godsgift7837:
The moment you tell some Ladies"I Love You"
She becomes Cashless,Phoneless,Dataless,Homeless..
LOL
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
No matter how dominating the scoreline is, dem no fit carry champions league
local champions
mtchew angry

2 Likes

Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by uunwanaobong3: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
HONESTLY, I AM SERIOUSLY THINKING THAT THIS SO CALL VAR WAS SPECIFICALLY MADE JUST FOR MANCITY ALONE, TO ROBBED CITY OF PRIMIER LEAGUE AND CHAMPION LEAGUE.

E.g can well also remember lorente handball which var allow and aguero marginal offside goal which var disallow in order to knock city out of champions league last season.
And now despite stirling being on the same line with the last westham defender, var rule out his legitimate goal
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Lifeh979: 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Legendguru: 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
hmmm
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by senatepresido: 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
grin
Godsgift7837:
And even useless grin
Godsgift7837:
And even useless
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Jokerman(m): 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
anonymous1759:

Shameless mofo, a fraud is holding all the cups in the over hyped England. I'm also waiting to Zz to win back to back laliga.

Bro Zizou turned UCL to farmers league
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by sylve11: 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:
Who wrote this nonsense? You just dey throw vocabulary about, the report lacks content. Why was the goal ruled out, who scored, how was it ruled out, what was the score as at the time the incident happened?
You better go learn report writing before wasting data and time on blogging.

the guy follow you get problem before? ahn! ahn!! grin cool
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Rajosh(m): 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
logon599:
I can't believe they gave that sterling goal as offside. EPL teams will start wearing tight jerseys now since VAR can catch 0.1mm thickness of jersey as offside. The element of humanity has left the game with the introduction of VAR.

Get your beautiful and professional Architectural designs from very low costs and from any location. Call or chat 08061219212 to see more of my design samples. Thank you.
it was a right call. look at his hands
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
See flogging... Anyways na 2mrw United dey collect them own whooping grin
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by xhamooel: 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
BlackfireX:
I hate man city
see man united fans
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by uunwanaobong3: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
freshMallam1122:
An yet they can't win champions league

Oga, winning champions league and primeir league which one hard pass?
Tottenham reach champion league final yet they never win primeir league!
LEED UNITED REACH CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI FINAL YET THEY COULD'NT FINISH IN EPL THIRD PLACE.
EVEN ASTON VILA WON CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MULTIPLY
TIMES YET THEY CANT EVEN WIN ONE EPL.
WHAT OF LIVERPOOL?
IN A TWO LEGGED CUP COMPITITION ANY THING CAN HAPPEN LIKE REFEREE HAVING A BAD DAY, VAR TECHNICAL AND OFFICIATING ERRORS.
SO ARE U GOING TO TELL ME THAT TOTTENHAM THAT WON CITY LAST SEASON IN CL ARE BETTER THAN MANCITY? If yes why did city won the EPL with 28 point ahead of tottenham?
Why did city won tottenham 3 time out of 4 meetings last season?
Madrid won champions league 3 time straight but that didnt make them the best team in europe or spain e.g madrid vs juventus/ atletico.
Infact in the past 10 years madrid has only won la liga just twice(very poor) while barca won 7 times

3 Likes

Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Eddymath(m): 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
thesicilian:
Arsenal to win the trophy this season.
:
Hmmm
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by uunwanaobong3: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kingosytex:

Yes O, I am still waiting for fraudiola to turn the CL to farmers league like Zz did.

OH I FORGOT, WHEN GUADIOLAR WAS TURNING CHAMPION LEAGUE TO FARMER LEAGUE AT BARCA BY WINNING IT TWICE U WERE'NT BORN THEN!

EVEN IF GUADOILAR WIN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 10 TIMES, PEOPLE LIKE U WILL STILL COMPLAIN LIKE WHY CANT HE WIN WORLD CUP, WHY CANT HE WIN AFRICAN CUP OF NATION, COPA AMERICA, WHY CANT HE WIN THE PRESIDENT OF HIS NATION, WHY CANT HE IMPREGNET HIS WIFE WITH TWINS, WHY CANT HE PLAY AND COACH FOOTBALL IN MOON OR MARS, WHY CANT HE DIE, U NEVER LACK EXCUSES.

3 Likes

Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by exlinklodge: 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:

My problem right now is that you sound like one with a lesser intellect to that of the op, are you one?

Ahhh

No wonder dey say silent is better.

Sorry I couldn't keep quiet oo
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Jokerman(m): 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
uunwanaobong3:

Oga, winning champions league and primeir league which one hard pass?
Tottenham reach champion league final yet they never win primeir league!
LEED UNITED REACH CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI FINAL YET THEY COULD'NT FINISH IN EPL THIRD PLACE.
EVEN ASTON VILA WON CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MULTIPLY
TIMES YET THEY CANT EVEN WIN ONE EPL.
WHAT OF LIVERPOOL?
IN A TWO LEGGED CUP COMPITITION ANY THING CAN HAPPEN LIKE REFEREE HAVING A BAD DAY, VAR TECHNICAL AND OFFICIATING ERRORS.
SO ARE U GOING TO TELL ME THAT TOTTENHAM THAT WON CITY LAST SEASON IN CL ARE BETTER THAN MANCITY? If yes why did city won the EPL with 28 point ahead of tottenham?
Why did city won tottenham 3 time out of 4 meetings last season?
Madrid won champions league 3 time straight but that didnt make them the best team in europe or spain e.g madrid vs juventus/ atletico.
Infact in the past 10 years madrid has only won la liga just twice(very poor) while barca won 7 times

Oga you this barcalian loser... UCL is the biggest and hardest competition amongst football clubs... Hence, Madrid is the biggest and the most prestigious club of all time

Tell us the difference between these clubs

Mancity,PSG, Celtic, Juventus...
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Jokerman(m): 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
uunwanaobong3:

OH I FORGOT, WHEN GUADIOLAR WAS TURNING CHAMPION LEAGUE TO FARMER LEAGUE AT BARCA BY WINNING IT TWICE U WERE'NT BORN THEN!

EVEN IF GUADOILAR WIN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 10 TIMES, PEOPLE LIKE U WILL STILL COMPLAIN LIKE WHY CANT HE WIN WORLD CUP, WHY CANT HE WIN AFRICAN CUP OF NATION, COPA AMERICA, WHY CANT HE WIN THE PRESIDENT OF HIS NATION, WHY CANT HE IMPREGNET HIS WIFE WITH TWINS, WHY CANT HE PLAY AND COACH FOOTBALL IN MOON OR MARS, WHY CANT HE DIE, U NEVER LACK EXCUSES.

When did Guardiola turn UCL to champions league?? Are you alright??

Only Zidane turned UCL to farmers league

1 Like

Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Kingosytex(m): 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
uunwanaobong3:

Tell your fraudiola to bring home the CL, its been long.
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Kingosytex(m): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
uunwanaobong3:
HONESTLY, I AM SERIOUSLY THINKING THAT THIS SO CALL VAR WAS SPECIFICALLY MADE JUST FOR MANCITY ALONE, TO ROBBED CITY OF PRIMIER LEAGUE AND CHAMPION LEAGUE.

E.g can well also remember lorente handball which var allow and aguero marginal offside goal which var disallow in order to knock city out of champions league last season.
And now despite stirling being on the same line with the last westham defender, var rule out his legitimate goal

Rob City? Wetin dem don achieve? no be person wey get something na him dem de rob? wetin dem wan rob dem for? team wey never cross semi final before...abeg talk another thing.
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Kingosytex(m): 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
Jokerman:

Oga you this barcalian loser... UCL is the biggest and hardest competition amongst football clubs... Hence, Madrid is the biggest and the most prestigious club of all time

Tell us the difference between these clubs

Mancity,PSG, Celtic, Juventus...

Local Champions...
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by MylezKayn(m): 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
HOLYDICK:

I will comment later. I am in the hospital my cousin brother swallowed a 16gb memory card and he is singing all songs in it..we just pray it doesn't reach video folder ���
grin grin He will act everything in the videos LOL

1 Like

Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Kingosytex(m): 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2019
Jokerman:

When did Guardiola turn UCL to champions league?? Are you alright??

Only Zidane turned UCL to farmers league

Stop quoting that guy, he doesn't know what he is doing.

CL is the real deal. fraudiola won all trophies in England but Liverpool won only the CL and eclipsed all those trophies won by fraudiola. Was any city player nominated for the UEFA award?

Messi won La Liga and Copa Del Rey but Christiano only won CL and won the Ballon D'Or. CL is the real deal.
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Jokerman(m): 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kingosytex:

Stop quoting that guy, he doesn't know what he is doing.

CL is the real deal. fraudiola won all trophies in England but Liverpool won only the CL and eclipsed all those trophies won by fraudiola. Was any city player nominated for the UEFA award?

Messi won La Liga and Copa Del Rey but Christiano only won CL and won the Ballon D'Or. CL is the real deal.

They are Barca fans trying to come here to prove point ni
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by anonymous1759(m): 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
Jokerman:

Bro Zizou turned UCL to farmers league

What makes pep a Fraud? When he was at barca you guys said if he comes to England he'll exposed now his doing wonders defeated Chelsea 6-0. Tell me the last coach that held all the cup in England at once?
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Jokerman(m): 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
anonymous1759:

What makes pep a Fraud? When he was at barca you guys said if he comes to England he'll exposed now his doing wonders defeated Chelsea 6-0. Tell me the last coach that held all the cup in England at once?

Nothing new

Ferguson 1999 had 3/4... EPL, Facup, UCL Buh couldn't win the Shield

However Fergie 1999>Pep 2018,2019
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by anonymous1759(m): 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
Jokerman:

They are Barca fans trying to come here to prove point ni

grin grin grin grin pained souls. when Chelsea, inter Milan, won the UCL Messi won the world best. What of Bayern Munich after winning the UCL and league Ronaldo won the world best. Some times your performance out shine the biggest trophies stop hating success Pep is disgracing EPL we already know the winner of the EPL tongue. I'm still waiting to West brom and co to disgrace pep. Same way barca was whipping both big and small teams in laliga 5 nut 6nut he's repeating it in the over rated England ask Chelsea and West ham cheesy grin grin
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Jokerman(m): 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
anonymous1759:

grin grin grin grin pained souls. when Chelsea, inter Milan, won the UCL Messi won the world best. What of Bayern Munich after winning the UCL and league Ronaldo won the world best. Some times your performance out shine the biggest trophies stop hating success Pep is disgracing EPL we already know the winner of the EPL tongue. I'm still waiting to West brom and co to disgrace pep. Same way barca was whipping both big and small teams in laliga 5 nut 6nut he's repeating it in the over rated England ask Chelsea and West ham cheesy grin grin

Is he the first to do all this??

What of Madrid that won the league with 100 points and scored 121 goals with the same Pep in it, what should that Madrid team be claiming??

No one is hating on Pep, you Barca fans just make it seems he's the first manager to do all he is doing or he's the pioneer of coaching records

Performance can never outshine titles
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by policysamuel(m): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
Emmanuel226:
well dat will not stop everton frm clinching d title dis season grin

Abi Neverton

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Childhood Picture Of Desire Oparanozie As A Footballer / Mikel, Okocha Or Kanu: Who Was The Most Successful Nigerian Player / Crystal Palace Boss, Vieira Kicks Everton Fan During Pitch Invasion (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.