Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 (28023 Views)

Arsenal Lose At Home To Leicester For The First Time In The EPL As Vardy Scores / Ronaldo’s First Goal For Juventus: Georgina Rodriguez Celebrates / Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by OgaBuhari: 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
I foresee man city's downfall soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Emmanuel226(m): 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
man city might cry dis season sad
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Mizwisdom(f): 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
Man city to win the league 3 times, back to back to back! they're turning EPL into Scottish league grin

4 Likes

Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by exlinklodge: 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:
Who wrote this nonsense? You just dey throw vocabulary about, the report lacks content. Why was the goal ruled out, who scored, how was it ruled out, what was the score as at the time the incident happened?
You better go learn report writing before wasting data and time on blogging.

What is your problem with the OP Oga?

He made his point OK.

Deal with it.

Check the headline.

1 Like

Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Emmanuel226(m): 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
hit d like button if u welcome VAR to d EPL and hit d share button if u dont welcome VAR to d EPL

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by freshMallam1122: 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
gurunlocker:
Man city!

Even their second team can destroy any team.... Dem wan turn EPL to Ligue 1
An yet they can't win champions league

1 Like

Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by OlujobaSamuel: 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
exlinklodge:

What is your problem with the OP Oga?

He made his point OK.

Deal with it.

Check the headline.
My problem right now is that you sound like one with a lesser intellect to that of the op, are you one?
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Kingosytex(m): 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
Raydos:
Gradually, gradually, Guardiola is turning EPL to not only farmers league, but Bricklayers league too

Yes O, I am still waiting for fraudiola to turn the CL to farmers league like Zz did.
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by barinedan(m): 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
This Wicked Boys Don Start Again Oo. Man City Make Una Have Mercy On Liverpool Na, It Is Too Early For This Pressure

2 Likes

Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Kingosytex(m): 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
BlackfireX:
I hate man city
That means you don't enjoy football.

2 Likes

Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Kingosytex(m): 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:
Who wrote this nonsense? You just dey throw vocabulary about, the report lacks content. Why was the goal ruled out, who scored, how was it ruled out, what was the score as at the time the incident happened?

You sound so harsh.

1 Like

Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by shogsman(m): 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
HOLYDICK:

I will comment later. I am in the hospital my cousin brother swallowed a 16gb memory card and he is singing all songs in it..we just pray it doesn't reach video folder ���
Cousin or brother which one is it, and you better pray the videos are not hd

2 Likes

Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
my 350gb ps3 for sale
over 5 games pre installed.
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Kingosytex(m): 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
northvietnam:
this man don turn EPL to bundesliga

Yes o! But I wonder why he can't turn the CL to Bundesliga just like Zizou.
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by martineverest(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
BlackfireX:
I hate man city
Manchester United fans are in sefia pains
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
Fans dat their club begins with an "L" will not like seeing 5-0. Las las they know what westham can do to themgringrin
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by OlujobaSamuel: 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kingosytex:

You sound so harsh.
I'm sorry about that. I do not intend it as an insult to the op/blogger. Only want him/her to improve.
Sincere apologies to him for the tone.

1 Like

Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by northvietnam(m): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kingosytex:

Yes o! But I wonder why he can't turn the CL to Bundesliga just like Zizou.

kai, u wicked Oooooo .... see where u carry my mine enter now..

Buh na true shaaa
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Eavy(m): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
HOLYDICK:

I will comment later. I am in the hospital my cousin brother swallowed a 16gb memory card and he is singing all songs in it..we just pray it doesn't reach video folder ���
danger alert!!!! evacuate all females around.

1 Like

Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Kingosytex(m): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
gurunlocker:
Man city!

Even their second team can destroy any team.... Dem wan turn EPL to Ligue 1

hope you aren't referring to those men in the CL? I am still waiting for fraudiola to turn the CL to ligue 1.

1 Like

Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by ngadaAwo: 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
I foresee man city's downfall soon
[/s]

1 Like

Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by azimibraun: 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:
Sallah Ram no go scarce you for this Sallah for your decent and professional observation. The man just wrote nonsense.
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by EbukaHades10(m): 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
CrestMan:
I told some liverpool fans not to over rejoice yesterday because their nemesis OGA man city is still in the house grin

I feel for Klopp. How I wish there's no Guardiola tongue
Super story. Told(toad) ko Frog ni.

Them dey call rivals, u dey call City

Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by HMarshal(m): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
Liverpools coach wuldnt aV seen that cuming! After starting wit 4-1 yestday he�!. City about to make em work hard for the tittle again

1 Like

Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by EbukaHades10(m): 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
Vizzy4u:
Fans dat their club begins with an "L" will not like seeing 5-0. Las las they know what westham can do to themgringrin
Man city fans-if all they have any- still trying to make rivalries where it doesn't exist. Biko u lots should stick with ur United neighbours

1 Like

Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Kingosytex(m): 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:

I'm sorry about that. I do not intend it as an insult to the op/blogger. Only want him/her to improve.
Sincere apologies to him for the tone.

Nice one! you must be an easy going and open-minded fellow. Kudos to you! I believe the op has learnt his mistakes and will certainly strive to get better.
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by EbukaHades10(m): 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
HMarshal:
Liverpools coach wuldnt aV seen that cuming! After starting wit 4-1 yestday he�!. City about to make em work hard for the tittle again
Even a dead man would have seen it coming so stop trying to make it sound as if City were underdogs or whatever.

U do know that City are clear favourites to win it again this season don't u?

3 Likes

Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Kingosytex(m): 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2019
northvietnam:

kai, u wicked Oooooo .... see where u carry my mine enter now..

Buh na true shaaa

Na the way be dat. I wonder why ZZ isn't given appropriate credit. If na fraudiola do wetin ZZ do, nobody for hear word.

1 Like

Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Ademoore07(m): 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
I still don't understand how VAR can detect Gabriel Jesus's goal to be offside but couldn't affirm Raheem Sterlin's 3rd goal for city to be offside. Its ridiculous.
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by foster212: 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
HOLYDICK:

What is the difference between your cousin and your cousin's brother?

1 Like

Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by OlujobaSamuel: 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kingosytex:

Nice one! you must be an easy going and open-minded fellow. Kudos to you! I believe the op has learnt his mistakes and will certainly strive to get better.
Smiles. Thanks for the compliment. I've also learnt mine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks / Ajax Players Dancing To Burna Boy’s, Song "on The Low" / My Forecast For Ghana/nigeria Lotto 5/90 Games From 20-23 Jan. 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.