Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,168 members, 7,957,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 (28290 Views)

Arsenal Lose At Home To Leicester For The First Time In The EPL As Vardy Scores / Ronaldo’s First Goal For Juventus: Georgina Rodriguez Celebrates / Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lol, me too oo
Kingosytex:

The thing taya me oo.

Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by engrchykae(m): 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
Emmanuel226:
man city might cry dis season sad
who can make them cry?
lampard? abi na ole gunnar?
Mr boss relax pep and his wicked boys will run riot more wickedly this season.
pep is a wicked and greedy coach and his players contact his greed for trophies since 19 barca
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by engrchykae(m): 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
freshMallam1122:
An yet they can't win champions league
na bad belle dey worry you.

1 Like

Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by engrchykae(m): 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kingosytex:

hope you aren't referring to those men in the CL? I am still waiting for fraudiola to turn the CL to ligue 1.
this thing is gradually turning to hate.
watch it.
that is if you care.

1 Like

Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by osazsky(m): 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kingosytex:

Sorry, your case is really different. I don't think i can help you.
ur case is indifferent as well
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by osazsky(m): 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
engrchykae:
who can make them cry?
pep is a wicked and greedy coach and his players contact his greed for trophies since 19 barca
ignore them ,we are winning d league 37 times then we can concentrate on d ucl ,I dont see a challenge here.liverpool won thier league last night.klopp said city won d league this year cuz they spent more and d league has not started, he killed himself with that statement
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by engrchykae(m): 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
[quote author=Jokerman post=81134890]

When did Guardiola turn UCL to champions league?? Are you alright??

Only Zidane turned UCL to farmers league [/quote)maybe you are still watching wwe during 2009/2011
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Kingosytex(m): 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
engrchykae:
this thing is gradually turning to hate. watch it. that is if you care.
There is no hate any where, i said the obvious truth.
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Kingosytex(m): 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
Jokerman:

I didn't call Pep a fraud... To me he is 1-5 greatest ever coaches... My annoyance is Barca/Laliga fans saying rubbish

Even if you called him a fraud, you aren't wrong because that is what he is.
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Chukalemon(m): 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
Man city is going to win the uefa champions league this season.if you are a man city fan then like my comment.

1 Like

Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by EbukaHades10(m): 11:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
osazsky:
ignore them ,we are winning d league 37 times then we can concentrate on d ucl ,I dont see a challenge here.liverpool won thier league last night.klopp said city won d league this year cuz they spent more and d league has not started, he killed himself with that statement
Don't u have another line? U keep dropping this like a broken record.

Make we hear another news abeg. Fulham dat spent more, where are they now?

Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by colossus91(m): 11:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
thesicilian:
Arsenal to win the trophy this season.
by trophy u mean beer bar grin
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by KendrickAyomide: 5:55am On Aug 11, 2019
Watamidoinhere:
No matter how dominating the scoreline is, dem no fit carry champions league
local champions
mtchew angry
the problem with you fools is that,You try to undermine the success of Man city by calling them local champions. No club is complete, when last did your team or any English team win the UCL since Liverpool last season? 2012! The premier league is a great trophy everyone is dying to win it so shut the Bleep.k up!
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by KendrickAyomide: 6:00am On Aug 11, 2019
Kingosytex:

It seems you don't understand the sport? those 9 "lucky" games are the real deal. Why is fraudiola's spell in Bayern considered a failure? Liverpool's CL win outshined the local treble fraudiola and his team won. Was any city player nominated for the UEFA award? can any city player win the FIFA best/ Ballon D'or? why do you think the sheikh gave fraudiola an access to his cheque book? Why is Real Madrid the greatest team in Europe? Why did CR7 win only the CL and won the world best while Leo won Liga and Copa Del Rey but missed out?

I can go on and on...have you now seen that CL is the real deal?
shut up! The domestic treble is historic. City can win the champions League this season but looserfool and others can't win a domestic treble. So you idiots should be honoured and bow to greatness
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Emmanuel226(m): 6:30am On Aug 11, 2019
engrchykae:
who can make them cry?
lolz true talk grin
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 11, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
the problem with you fools is that,You try to undermine the success of Man city by calling them local champions. No club is complete, when last did your team or any English team win the UCL since Liverpool last season? 2012! The premier league is a great trophy everyone is dying to win it so shut the Bleep.k up!

lol, i can feel your pain bro
manchester city simply put, are LOCAL CHAMPIONS
if the club is very successful, they should get the champions league trophy
fifa that ranked champions league higher than domestic leagues don't know what they were doing abi?
it's just like being the best in your class yet can't compete with others who are the best in their own classes too
Liverpool brought back the most important trophy to england for years without being the best in the league, but the so called 'best' in the league couldn't do it
Senegal is the best team in Africa, but they haven't won the afcon
what does that make them?
ode!

lol, simply put

YOU NO GET SENSE!

Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Kingosytex(m): 7:52am On Aug 11, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
shut up! The domestic treble is historic. City can win the champions League this season but looserfool and others can't win a domestic treble. So you idiots should be honoured and bow to greatness

Telling me to shut up and also calling me an idiot was uncalled for, you didn't have to do that. You would have still made your points without sounding rude and mannerless.
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 11, 2019
Kingosytex:

Telling me to shut up and also calling me an idiot was uncalled for, you didn't have to do that. You would have still made your points without sounding rude and mannerless.

na small pikin day do am
lol..just forgive am
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Kingosytex(m): 7:57am On Aug 11, 2019
Chukalemon:
Man city is going to win the uefa champions league this season.if you are a man city fan then like my comment.

Same way they have been winning it online. City is a team without history and root same as PSG. What happened to the quadruple? CL isn't for them.
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Kingosytex(m): 7:58am On Aug 11, 2019
Watamidoinhere:

na small pikin day do am lol..just forgive am
Ok boss! good morning.
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 11, 2019
Kingosytex:

Ok boss! good morning.
Kingosytex:

Ok boss! good morning.
good morning guy wetin tottenham play?
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Chukalemon(m): 8:19am On Aug 11, 2019
Kingosytex:

Same way they have been winning it online. City is a team without history and root same as PSG. What happened to the quadruple? CL isn't for them.
. guy why you too dey hala,I can see you are really jealous of manchester city achievement.
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Kingosytex(m): 8:39am On Aug 11, 2019
Chukalemon:
. guy why you too dey hala,I can see you are really jealous of manchester city achievement.

funny! jealous of what exactly? i was trying to prove a point, i am not a supporter of any epl team. manchester city can't achieve what madrid has achieved even till thy kingdom come.
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Kingosytex(m): 8:41am On Aug 11, 2019
Watamidoinhere:

good morning guy wetin tottenham play?
they won 3:1 kane scored a brace.
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Jokerman(m): 9:55am On Aug 11, 2019
KendrickAyomide:

Lol... Seems you forgot

UCL,EPL,Fa cup > EPL, Facup ,Carling
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Jokerman(m): 9:57am On Aug 11, 2019
Kingosytex:

funny! jealous of what actually? i was trying to prove a point, i am not a supporter of any epl team. manchester city can't achieve what madrid has achieved even till thy kingdom come.

Lol... Bros... Madrid is too big na... Even Man utd isn't up to Madrid yet, you are calling City... Lol
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Kingosytex(m): 10:14am On Aug 11, 2019
Jokerman:

Lol... Bros... Madrid is too big na... Even Man utd isn't up to Madrid yet, you are calling City... Lol

You just nailed it. Imagine some folks rating EPL over CL. They are ignorant of the fact that the CL is the most prestigious trophy after the WC.
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by okaforlazarus90(m): 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2019
Watamidoinhere:
No matter how dominating the scoreline is, dem no fit carry champions league
local champions
mtchew angry
Keep hating
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by okaforlazarus90(m): 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
uunwanaobong3:

OH I FORGOT, WHEN GUADIOLAR WAS TURNING CHAMPION LEAGUE TO FARMER LEAGUE AT BARCA BY WINNING IT TWICE U WERE'NT BORN THEN!

EVEN IF GUADOILAR WIN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 10 TIMES, PEOPLE LIKE U WILL STILL COMPLAIN LIKE WHY CANT HE WIN WORLD CUP, WHY CANT HE WIN AFRICAN CUP OF NATION, COPA AMERICA, WHY CANT HE WIN THE PRESIDENT OF HIS NATION, WHY CANT HE IMPREGNET HIS WIFE WITH TWINS, WHY CANT HE PLAY AND COACH FOOTBALL IN MOON OR MARS, WHY CANT HE DIE, U NEVER LACK EXCUSES.
Hahahaha I couldn't have answered him better. Guardiola haters everywhere
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
okaforlazarus90:

Keep hating

olodo
you don't the difference between hating and saying the truth

lol, the truth is bitter
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by osazsky(m): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2019
Kingosytex:

there is no such world as mannerless the proper world is ill-marnared
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by osazsky(m): 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
Until we win 37 EPL consecutively, we win nerver win d ucl ,amen amen 10000times die by fire fireyayayyayaya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Childhood Picture Of Desire Oparanozie As A Footballer / Excluded Goals / Crystal Palace Boss, Vieira Kicks Everton Fan During Pitch Invasion (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.