Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 (28027 Views)

Arsenal Lose At Home To Leicester For The First Time In The EPL As Vardy Scores / Ronaldo’s First Goal For Juventus: Georgina Rodriguez Celebrates / Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
osazsky:
there is no such world as mannerless the proper world is ill-marnared
go back to school
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Chukalemon(m): 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
Kingosytex:

funny! jealous of what exactly? i was trying to prove a point, i am not a supporter of any epl team. manchester city can't achieve what madrid has achieved even till thy kingdom come.
. Just because they haven't won the champion league, right.
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Kingosytex(m): 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
Chukalemon:
. Just because they haven't won the champion league, right.

Champions Leagues to be precise. In fact, comparing a club with no history and root like man city to Real Madrid should be the biggest insult in the football world because even Barca are light years ahead of man city.
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Kingosytex(m): 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
Watamidoinhere:

go back to school

Bro you shouldn't have quoted that guy, i deliberately decided to allow him wallow in his incurable ignorance. He is ignorant of the fact that MANNERLESS, ILL-MANNERED amd UNMANNERED are all antonyms of the adjective MANNER.
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Kingosytex(m): 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2019
osazsky:

Yes, there is no such "WORLD" as mannerless but mannerless as a word exists. Jeez! How did you manufacture the word "ILL-MARNARED?"

...word...ill-mannered... make the appropriate corrections in the poo you wrote.

I once decided to allow you wallow in your ignorance but i had a rethink.

What version of the dictionary do you use?

MANNERLESS, UNMANNERED and ILL-MANNERED are all opposite of the adjective MANNER. I decided to tutor you a bit so that you would stop exposing your ignorance for all to see.
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
that osazky guy no go school
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
Kingosytex:

Bro you shouldn't have quoted that guy, i deliberately decided to allow him wallow in his incurable ignorance. He is ignorant of the fact that MANNERLESS, ILL-MANNERED amd UNMANNERED are all antonyms of the adjective MANNER.

lol, i'm sure that osazksy guy doesn't even know the meaning of antonym
and he proudly quoted your comment as if he was even correct
Chai!
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Kingosytex(m): 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
osazsky:

Jeez! This sentence reeks of "iberiberism"

GrammarNazi1 your attention is needed here. Please come and do your work.
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Kingosytex(m): 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
Watamidoinhere:

lol, i'm sure that osazksy guy doesn't even know the meaning of antonym and he proudly quoted your comment as if he was even correct Chai!
you aren't far from the truth.
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Kingosytex(m): 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
osazsky:

Jeez! This post reeks of mistakes. Are you a grammartical herdsman?

GrammarNazi1 abeg come do your work for this place.
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Chukalemon(m): 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
Kingosytex:

Champions Leagues to be precise. In fact, comparing a club with no history and root like man city to Real Madrid should be the biggest insult in the football world because even Barca are light years ahead of man city.
. Don't make me mad at you dude
Re: VAR Ruled Out First Goal In History Of EPL As Man City Hammered West Ham 5-0 by Kingosytex(m): 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
Chukalemon:
. Don't make me mad at you dude

What I stated was the fact, why would you chose to be mad at me? Was that statement a lie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks / Ajax Players Dancing To Burna Boy’s, Song "on The Low" / My Forecast For Ghana/nigeria Lotto 5/90 Games From 20-23 Jan. 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.