Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,796 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe (9068 Views)

What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex / My Girlfriend Is Shocked That I Don't Know My Neighbour's Name For 2years. / UNBELIEVABLE TRUTH -this Is Why Ladies Hate Redpillers By PUSSYHOE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by Amatarasha(f): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
You should be thankful a god fancy you, that man is a god of men!
Taaaaaaaah! Go and sitdown pussyman!

He is god of fvck and more fvcks cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fancy ko fantasy ni

O jati jati
Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by IamPlato(m): 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
Manage the one there or do you want me to remove it entirely?
Y cant you listen to lefulefu for once ekiti boy!
I'm PH not Ekiti... Open Your Eyes When Commenting so You Dont Type Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by Amatarasha(f): 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Lol, who put the fire in you today?
Ubunja ! Ubunja is a bloody ,F in ucking heartless ingrate!
See how he sings about my virginity
Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by Amatarasha(f): 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
IamPlato:
I'm PH not Ekiti... Open Your Eyes When Commenting so You Dont Type Rubbish
Am angry with u ...i have to tell you" shut up "
Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by Goldensword: 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Ubunja has cursed nairaland

Not atall, but he has actually succeeded in freeing many niggers that before now were slave to pussy, i'm a living testimony.

7 Likes

Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:

Taaaaaaaah! Go and sitdown pussyman!

He is god of fvck and more fvcks cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fancy ko fantasy ni

O jati jati
Atleast he is a god of something, what are you? THE DEVIL'S WHORE_!

1 Like

Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by IamPlato(m): 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
MariaLavina:
You wan kill him be that. Honestly I go even upload him obituary for Nl. I be jealous lover, he be community diick. grin We no fit blend.
As Long As You Own It, its No Big Deal...

Just Combine Some Dominican Lipz skill With Reverse Cowgirl and Doggy and Some Feminist Amazon... I Promise You He Will Forget The Number Of All Those Girls Out There smiley
Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by after7: 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
The opinions I read everyday in the romance section of this forum makes me dread interacting with people and it keeps growing stronger by the day.

It begs the question, when did it all go wrong?

4 Likes

Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
after7:
The opinions I read everyday in the romance section of this forum makes me dread interacting with people and it keeps growing stronger by the day.

It begs the question, when did it all go wrong?
This is a new era, era of gods among men, one is currently virtually living with us his name ubunja!

2 Likes

Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by IamPlato(m): 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:

Am angry with u ...i have to tell you" shut up "
I Find happiness When My Girls Are Angry because Thats When They Really Want To Get Fvcked, fvcking An Angry Girl Is Heavenly...

She Sucks With Anger, Rides With Anger... Lord God Knows, I Will Get Her Angry Over And Over

Ama! Which Do You Want To Do For Me With Anger? Suck It Or Ride It?

4 Likes

Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by Amatarasha(f): 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
god of gay ass ,isnt god at all ... A lagos ant has value dan him! Yes

Devil's LovePeddler ryt ? at least i'm coming to torment ur soul this night ,prepare ur flatass

Pussyhoe do you still remember what u did to me? smiley
Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by Amatarasha(f): 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
IamPlato:
[s]i Find happiness When My Girls Are Angry because Thats When They Really Want To Get Fvcked, fvcking An Angry Girl Is Heavenly...

She Sucks With Anger, Rides With Anger... Lord God Knows, I Will Get Her Angry Over And Over

Ama! Which Do You Want To Do For Me With Anger? Suck It Or Ride It[/s]?
SHE BITs OFF UR PENIS IN ANGER .. dis is d reality not some coolval stories of yours!

Ur hotdog will go handy grin grin
Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by Bigcowhorn: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:

Ubunja ! Ubunja is a bloody ,F in ucking heartless ingrate!
See how he sings about my virginity

Sighs! So terrible of him!

But why not lose it so we can all rest? I mean look around you. All the girls on Nairaland have lost their own virginity since!
Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by Iamgrey5(m): 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
Wow he has spent two years here.
I only started noticing last year with his miseducation threads cheesy
Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
Mudisolo2:
Am creating an archive of all ubunja's miseducations on my cloud. my first son will learn how to read with that.

But love or romantic life changes with era and available information. So don't think he/she will benefit anything from ur archive. JUST LIKE OUR PRESENT KIDS IN DA HOOD DON'T VALUE 2PAC

5 Likes

Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by Amatarasha(f): 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

But why not lose it so we can all rest? I mean look around you. All the girls on Nairaland have lost their won since!
Upon all i did for him cry cry

Leave ubunja please

Here comes my new doctor boyfriend from Anambra named Emmanuell90 , Pussyhoe he has balls than you,iamplato and ubunja put together lolz grin hahaha hahaha cheesy
Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by luvyaself95(m): 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
MariaLavina:
When you grow old, with gray hairs, weakly bent over a walking stick and you look out through your windows to see your aged friend on a rocking chair, playing romantically with his old wife while his grand kids roam about . And you look back into your empty quiet room and see how lonely you are then you will realize the need for LOVE.smiley
Those LOVE Are of olden days...

1 Like

Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by Amatarasha(f): 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

But why not lose it so we can all rest? I mean look around you. All the girls on Nairaland have lost their won since!
Nope am not losing it my strength lies in it ,Anyway a girl here disvirgined since 1990
Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by Bigcowhorn: 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:

Leave ubunja please

Here comes my new doctor boyfriend from Anambra named Emmanuell90 , Pussyhoe he has balls than you,iamplato and ubunja put together lolz grin hahaha hahaha cheesy

Lol
Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by IamPlato(m): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:

Leave ubunja please

But I Was Never Your Old Boyfriend neither Will I Be A Future One... So Why Tell Me About Him smiley
Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by Amatarasha(f): 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
IamPlato:
But I Was Never Your Old Boyfriend neither Will I Be A Future One... So Why Tell Me About Him smiley
Stop lying u are my ex
Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by Amatarasha(f): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Wait did you just call me a LovePeddler ? shocked

What! not Again , pussyhoe what have i done to you!
Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by IamPlato(m): 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
Stop lying u are my ex
Did Know You Loved Me so Much That You Dated Me without My Knowledge and Then Broke Up With Me With Me Knowing...

Did You Also Imagine Us Having Sex?

2 Likes

Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
He is ,Y defending him ,Ask about his dick?

Anyway Trollkiller pussyhoe osuamaka and chenzen told me ,he is a fccck gay lastweek on my thread
hmm
Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by Ranchhoddas: 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
ubunja:
ranch she knows she's the only girl I have liked on NL for a long time. I never hide it. I like her. She and that loud virgin Amatarasha. But I like Maria more.

Used to also like Kimbraa but she's now a raging feminist going by GrabHisBalls. I had to cancel her.
No wonder. Now I am sure it's not my imagination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by galadima77(m): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
We all know who ubunja is on this forum, For the past two years i have been vehemently following and exhibiting his threads and it worked all the time. One thing i have realized for the past two years is i have become less attached to females emotionally, i dont feel any passion whatsoever, i don't day dream nor long for any girl. I lost my ability to feel for the opposite sex and that is the only disadvantage of his miseducations but these are what i gained:

1) I've had more pleasure(sex) in the last two years than all my dating years combined

2) I've save more money in the last two years than all my previous years combined, because i know all female tricks of exploiting.

3) Also i have developed cognitively and socially and well focused on projects and inventions, with no external responsibility and distraction.

I gained all these but lost one thing -LOVE.

Trust me, you're on the right track. The only love that's sincere is mother's... The rest na prep for hurt. Be forearmed.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by galadima77(m): 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
money can only buy a lady's attention.

Well put
Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by AnalQueenluci: 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2019
Goldensword:

Not atall, but he has actually succeeded in freeing many niggers that before now were slave to pussy, i'm a living testimony.

He teaches u wickedness on women ..isnt cool
Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by AnalQueenluci: 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
IamPlato:
I Will Surrender To Your Arrest Only If You Take off My Pants And Tender Your Apologies To John Thomas For Leaving Him Starved For Weeks undecided

.i was busy , u know my profession Dont you ?
Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by ubunja(m): 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
No wonder. Now I am sure it's not my imagination.
you're very perceptive my guy
You notice things. Nice one.
Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by ubunja(m): 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Big I assure you there are many undercover virgins here. In my first year here quite a few virgins got in touch via email to send their appreciation of the way I tend to uplift virginity in my writings. Bet she's not alone. She may be the loudest tho.
Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by Biglittlelois(f): 11:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
you should be glad you lost love because those ladies do not and will never love you whether you have money or not.

I do not understand y'all following ubunja here, is it count sex scores or never to connect emotionally with the opposite sex?, cos I'm trying to understand the end game here.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lockdown: Man Calls Cops On GF Over Too Much Sex, Begs For Relocation (photos) / Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! / Should Married Men Have Single Female Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.