Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,043 members, 7,956,891 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe (9073 Views)

What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex / My Girlfriend Is Shocked That I Don't Know My Neighbour's Name For 2years. / UNBELIEVABLE TRUTH -this Is Why Ladies Hate Redpillers By PUSSYHOE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by Biglittlelois(f): 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
dress up quick,you will be late to church

kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by rosy1992(f): 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
Love is not a necessity, you should learn to love with your head not heart.

2 Likes

Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
rosy1992:
like you do with guys right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by ubunja(m): 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
The title for this post was the ultimate mangina honey trap.

Genius.

6 Likes

Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by doczero: 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ubunja's miseducation is good for the men but should not be followed to the extreme. It needs a good balancing act. Thanks Ubunja. I see a future millionaire in you just like ilegend. Just take your act to Amazon store and the rest will all be millions in dollars.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:44am On Sep 14, 2019
doczero:
Ubunja's miseducation is good for the men but should not be followed to the extreme. It needs a good balancing act. Thanks Ubunja. I see a future millionaire in you just like ilegend. Just take your act to Amazon store and the rest will all be millions in dollars.
ilegend is a millionaire?

1 Like

Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 14, 2019
ubunja:
lol I like that virgin. She's brainless the way I like my hoes

Very. She's just empty, ugly and empty.
Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:19am On Sep 14, 2019
rosy1992:
Girls have been trained to do it from young age guys learn after being played!
Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by princfred(m): 11:58am On Sep 14, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
The way you jump on all things Ubunja ehn, one would think you are a fan.
She is an anti-fan.
Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by princfred(m): 11:59am On Sep 14, 2019
rosy1992:
Yeah guys are learning that from ladies and ubunja.

1 Like

Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by princfred(m): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I do not understand y'all following ubunja here, is it count sex scores or never to connect emotionally with the opposite sex?, cos I'm trying to understand the end game here.
The end game is to see the bloody ones coming and be in advantage instead of victims. Something nothing prepares men for.
Some of us learnt on our own, ubunja tries to help others from going through the bloody process without a clue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by Boykevwe81(m): 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
MariaLavina:
I thought money can buy a ladys love, what happened?
money can only buy her attention as long as it is avaliable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by Chukapage(m): 2:20am On Sep 26, 2019
ubunja:
that "You'll die lonely" manipulation tho
lmao grin that shit is STALE! They are done with "Who hurt you" or "Gay"! grin... Bro suggest some online forums were I can get more redpills and heavy awakening I need to soak my self deeper this shit has changed my life BIG TIME ,I LOVE IT ! SUGGEST BRO
Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by khiaa(f): 2:37am On Sep 26, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
We all know who ubunja is on this forum, For the past two years i have been vehemently following and exhibiting his threads and it worked all the time. One thing i have realized for the past two years is i have become less attached to females emotionally, i dont feel any passion whatsoever, i don't day dream nor long for any girl. I lost my ability to feel for the opposite sex and that is the only disadvantage of his miseducations but these are what i gained:

1) I've had more pleasure(sex) in the last two years than all my dating years combined

2) I've save more money in the last two years than all my previous years combined, because i know all female tricks of exploiting.

3) Also i have developed cognitively and socially and well focused on projects and inventions, with no external responsibility and distraction.

I gained all these but lost one thing -LOVE.

LMAO grin grin I would enjoy bringing you and Ubunja down to your knees. Bow Down Bytches!! grin On a serious note, you don't have love because you don't respect women.

1 Like

Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by Chukapage(m): 2:38am On Sep 26, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I do not understand y'all following ubunja here, is it count sex scores or never to connect emotionally with the opposite sex?, cos I'm trying to understand the end game here.
To finish the evil game FEMINISM AND WOMEN STARTED CENTURIES AGO! And to think over 70000men died for Helen of Troy is sick! Where was the REDPILL ALL THOSE GONE CENTURIES? sad

1 Like

Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:18am On Sep 26, 2019
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin I would enjoy bringing you and Ubunja down to your knees. Bow Down Bytches!! grin On a serious note, you don't have love because you don't respect women.
When i did i was used and extorted and ladies made me believe its a norm i never new i could do it differently.
Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by Hardrive(m): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
We all know who ubunja is on this forum, For the past two years i have been vehemently following and exhibiting his threads and it worked all the time. One thing i have realized for the past two years is i have become less attached to females emotionally, i dont feel any passion whatsoever, i don't day dream nor long for any girl. I lost my ability to feel for the opposite sex and that is the only disadvantage of his miseducations but these are what i gained:

1) I've had more pleasure(sex) in the last two years than all my dating years combined

2) I've save more money in the last two years than all my previous years combined, because i know all female tricks of exploiting.

3) Also i have developed cognitively and socially and well focused on projects and inventions, with no external responsibility and distraction.

I gained all these but lost one thing -LOVE.
You never lost love, you gained it.

2 Likes

Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by Kipaji: 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
Am creating an archive of all ubunja's miseducations on my cloud. my first son will learn how to read with that.

grin grin
Re: How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe by Kipaji: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
ubunja:

Bring that Hymen here
hahagrin grin haha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess / Why Do Guys Like Sex So Much? / Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.