Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,551,233 members, 5,880,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 26 September 2020 at 06:31 PM

Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me (8649 Views)

Are Hebrews Really Black People ? / What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha / My Prayer For Trinitarians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by Bodydialect57: 8:10am On Jul 08
MuttleyLaff:
This is the beauty of breaking bread and sharing it in opened topics like as this one. Interlocutors bring along food, you eat with them on the table, chew the food but making sure not to swallow the bones but to spit them out, lol

Middleborn, my position, is God is not a "not-known-number" of person. God, as a matter of fact then, is, x-person and so God, in effect is, ∞-persons, as in, meaning, God is infinite or infinity.

God is someone without any bound, without limit, without an end. God is the first and the last, God oxymoronically has no beginning and no end. God is someone bigger and larger than any specified number, even three or trinity. This means, dont put God in a box. It explains why God in His infinite wisdom didnt allow the the word trinity to be printed black and white kokoro out in the Bible, lol

Now going to what you referenced and about the point made by Biblespeaks when he laid bare Matthew 24:36. Well, you've likely, often heard it said, if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. Something to be done right is exactly what it's all about and so what God did. This is a matter of the classsic diy aka Do-It-Yourself.

God can send Himself on an errand, and did send Himself to earth, in the form of Jesus Christ because God simultaneously can be in more than one place at a time (i.e. God can be in Heaven and on earth, at the same time) Note that, Jesus didnt correct people that addressed Him as God, for example, where and when said: "My Lord, My God" to Him

Christ cannot share the same body with God the father, because God is formless. God has no clear definite shape or size. Jesus Christ is the product of God projecting Himself as a human being in the person of Jesus Christ on earth. Jesus Christ is the visible image of the invisible God. Why does Jesus Christ need to be a human being on earth?. Fundamentally, it is because one needs a human body to lawfully and have a permitted way to legally operate on earth. God is not going to be a law breaker and be breaking Genesis 1:26-28

Now, though Jesus is God, He did not think of equality with God, as something to cling to. Instead, He gave up his divine privileges. He took the humble position of a servant and was born as a human being, and so God appeared on earth, in human form, as in, the person of Jesus Christ, God's Son, which means, it is a guarantee and not rocket science, that fathers will always know things that sons will have no idea or knowledge of.

This isnt news anymore

Speak for yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by DiegoMaria(m): 12:27am On Sep 17
There is unity in the trinity and there is the trinity in unity

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Loveworld News- News Updates of the BLW Nation (CE Church) / Disciplining A Christian Child: The Difference Between Discipline And Punishment / Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.