Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff (97930 Views)

"My Husband Does Not Last Long In Bed And Now I'm Sleeping With My Ex" -lady / Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores / My Husband Does Not Celebrate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by deltateam: 5:59am On Aug 14, 2019
Sweettwenty8:
i did try and he said its only temporary but this wierd stuff has been happening since the fourth month os our marriage he complements my cooking a whole lot and even while we dated he'd come to my place for food unannounced i just hope NwaAmaikpe finally gets sanity

Leave Nwa Amaikpe out of this. This is the third time and counting you are mentioning him. He must have struck a vein.
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Sterope(f): 6:00am On Aug 14, 2019
Now, what is wrong with MSG? Is every living thing not made up of chemical?

uuzba:

You People and over-sweat beans
Are you sure it it's not chemical that you are just eating?
Coca-Cola was once rumoured to put cocaine in their Coke. This was back in the 50s/60s.
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by ashjay001(m): 6:00am On Aug 14, 2019
Sweettwenty8:

You need likes for sure, his actions paints me as a bad cook but the truth is i cook good, so if my colleagues eat what i make because its free, he's got never ending family members that come around and I'll serve them and they'll ask for second helpings?

Plus shut the Bleep up i have Female colleagues your gf might be shagiing her male colleagues its not my problem

Well, earlier in my marriage, I developed a carving for soft drinks while eating. I just didn't like the food. Yet friends and family couldn't get enough.
Until she opened a restaurant and started bringing the food home, before I didn't need soft drinks again.
But, by then, it was too late. The marriage is presently over.

Not to scare you, but you might need to change your game. Insisting on maintaining your way of cooking, shows you might find compromise difficult. You didn't marry those other niggas o! lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by deltateam: 6:01am On Aug 14, 2019
Sweettwenty8:
i did try and he said its only temporary but this wierd stuff has been happening since the fourth month os our marriage he complements my cooking a whole lot and even while we dated he'd come to my place for food unannounced i just hope NwaAmaikpe finally gets sanity

How come he wasn't sending you to buy ewa while you were dating? This happens when either or both parties are not being real with each other.
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by ezebunafo(m): 6:03am On Aug 14, 2019
Sweettwenty8:
Finaly i decided to create an account

What's up Nairaland, Please Pardon my English.

So me and my man been married for a year now but here's the thing he does that pisses me OFF!!! TOTALLY!!!! ehn, every time I cook rice and stew (fried stew/fish/meat) he'd ask me to go outside the estate to go and buy Ewa(beans) (I'm using Ewa because that's how he pronounces it. So I noticed this earlier and I started Cooking beans anytime I cook rice. He'll still request for 'Ewa' the Mama put beans made and sold by the roadside

While we dated he'd even ask me to cook for himself and his friends and if my cooking was bad, I'd have gotten feedback somehow.. how can I serve food and he'll ask me to go get 'Ewa' at Shangisha Outside Magodo Gra to mix his rice even when we have visitors he will send me a whatsapp message to still go get Ewa most times he'll even book uber if i tell him I'm too tired to drive I'm tired of going to buy Ewa!!

How do i get to know what the problem is, because it's definitely not my cooking, 2 of my office buddies they don't buy lunch because i bring enough food for 3 of us everyday and they'd have stopped eating it if it was bad
there are two kinds of cooked ewa,normal ewa and ewa agoyin,and the taste and aroma of the two are not the same,so which one is he sending you to buy? most lagosians prefer ewa agoyin,and most housewife doesn't know how to cook it.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by deltateam: 6:05am On Aug 14, 2019
Sweettwenty8:

While we dated, he frowned upon roadside meals and would always eat home cooked meals maybe he ate outside then i cant tell but I've never bought or see him buy from roadside food vendors it's really strange

That's what am saying. He was masking his colours then.

Just like lil Emmanuela will say; "That is not my real face o."
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by deltateam: 6:08am On Aug 14, 2019
ezebunafo:
there are two kinds of cooked ewa,normal ewa and ewa agoyin,and the taste and aroma of the two are not the same,so which one is he sending you to buy? most lagosians prefer ewa agoyin,and most housewife doesn't know how to cook it.

Even if you cook that Ewagoyin with gas or kerosene, it will never taste like the one they cooked with fire wood. They have special sauce, they use to prepare it. It has enough oil and all oil are not the same.
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Drhighchief11: 6:12am On Aug 14, 2019
Iya Abas....
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by deltateam: 6:13am On Aug 14, 2019
iHart:
Since you believe you are a good cook. Cook your ewa and set aside. When he request you go buy ewa from outside, go out and come back with that your own ewa and serve him.

Bullcrap. Is he a child not to know the difference?

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by MissJoy29(f): 6:13am On Aug 14, 2019
ezebunafo:
Gbam! I believe it's ewa agoyin that's causing this problem. Lol. That beans is too sweet. Me sef I can eat it 1 week straight anytime I'm in Lagos.
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by GodSaklek(m): 6:14am On Aug 14, 2019
Sweettwenty8:

You need likes for sure, his actions paints me as a bad cook but the truth is i cook good, so if my colleagues eat what i make because its free, he's got never ending family members that come around and I'll serve them and they'll ask for second helpings?

Plus shut the Bleep up i have Female colleagues your gf might be shagiing her male colleagues its not my problem

Ma'am,definitely your food is fair enough,definitely your man love beans and that woman beans suits his tastes beside,your man love beans a lot,he can't eat rice alone without beans I know many people like that,he's not really a fans rice and the beans u cook for him doesn't taste nice like the one he's addicted to,my advice for u is to leave him,don't argue with him or fight him,it can't be forever, but if u have time,find out how that woman prepare the beans and how she prepare beans stew,one day if he sent u to buy beans,just pretend as if u want to go and buy it,just serve the one u cook instead and don't let him notice,make sure that the taste is fair enough like the one he normal buy, do it more than 6 times,make sure that he used to it.

If u are feeding your colleagues everyday,please reduce it, it's not normal unless if it's not every day

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by yemmie(m): 6:15am On Aug 14, 2019
Female born from 1980 onwards don’t really understand what it takes to be a virtuous
wife, blessed mother and a pillar of support.

From time memorial - Women are the pillars of the world, home and society.

All men that have been very successful do have virtuous mother to start with and a blessed wife as a pillar for ongoing success.

People have departed from God’s template to man template.
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by henrixx(m): 6:15am On Aug 14, 2019
Otumokpo things grin
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by natureisgood(m): 6:15am On Aug 14, 2019
Sweettwenty8:

So me and my man been married for a year now but here's the thing he does that pisses me OFF!!! TOTALLY!!!! ehn, every time I cook rice and stew (fried stew/fish/meat) he'd ask me to go outside the estate to go and buy Ewa(beans) (I'm using Ewa because that's how he pronounces it. So I noticed this earlier and I started Cooking beans anytime I cook rice. He'll still request for 'Ewa' the Mama put beans made and sold by the roadside

While we dated he'd even ask me to cook for himself and his friends and if my cooking was bad, I'd have gotten feedback somehow.. how can I serve food and he'll ask me to go get 'Ewa' at Shangisha Outside Magodo Gra to mix his rice even when we have visitors he will send me a whatsapp message to still go get Ewa most times he'll even book uber if i tell him I'm too tired to drive I'm tired of going to buy Ewa!!

How do i get to know what the problem is, because it's definitely not my cooking, 2 of my office buddies they don't buy lunch because i bring enough food for 3 of us everyday and they'd have stopped eating it if it was bad

Tell him you are Never going to Buy Ewa for him if he cant eat the ewa you cooking... If Problem Persist, Then Your Husband Sort of Need Help... But First, Sit him Down and Discuss When hes in a very good Mood (If you know you know �)
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by deltateam: 6:17am On Aug 14, 2019
Sweettwenty8:

He's not hiding or he doesn't hide nothing even when he gets salary alert he'd tell me what's up just the beans and rice combo thing.. imagine coming from work and he's totally off and he sends a text on whatsapp that reads 'we'll be having rice today you don't need to stress I'll take care of it just help me buy my 'Ewa'

He does that even when he makes the food himself

Honestly he seems to be a caring and understanding man. If this is the only issue, then I suggest you just see it as going to market to buy bananas.

Don't magnify it, see it as a sacrifice you do for love.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by greypencils: 6:17am On Aug 14, 2019
Sweettwenty8:

Thanks alot, do you buy Ewa for every rice dish? Even if you tell my husband that they don't have Ewa, he'll ask you to find another roadside canteen and if you find one and lets say it's beeing cooked currently he'll ask me to wait in the car till it's ready
This means your husband is the one in love with beans. He is not controlled by jazz or any such thing. You just simply need to learn to make it better than what he gets outside. For starters, you can cook mashed white beans and sardines, make it really delicious trust me, he is gonna forget these roadside cooks. Beans is his best food, its not yours still make that sacrifice, make him want your beans.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by MissJoy29(f): 6:22am On Aug 14, 2019
deltateam:

You never chop am with bread. Kai.
...or with garri, milk, sugar and cold water. Chai! Ordinarily, beans and garri is my top 3 list of favourite foods but EWA AGOYIN and garri do things to me...

In fact let me stand up and go look for one abeg.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by dazzlingd(m): 6:22am On Aug 14, 2019
Sweettwenty8:
I've complemented poor cooking just to be civil, I've pretended to love tasteless foods just to please the cook....and your husband is a lucky man, you seem to be a very loving and patient wife... Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Marvins0009: 6:25am On Aug 14, 2019
sassysure:

It's not only Yoruba o.
Lagos born and brought up are guilty too cheesy

Lagos and Yoruba are they not the same thing ?
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Bukden16(m): 6:31am On Aug 14, 2019
thesicilian:
Who remembers this song Iya Basira by Styl Plus?

Confirm.
"Iya Basira she don jaz me"

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by successsurvivor(m): 6:36am On Aug 14, 2019
Some mama put cook with juju. Am sure your husband is under the evil manipulation. Consult a powerful prophet or prophetess that is a seer, deliver your husband, he needs to be removed from the evil manipulation. The ball is in your court, act fast!!!!
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Ejyksneh(m): 6:37am On Aug 14, 2019
Madam, stop talking rubbish nwamaikpe said the truth, u better go learn how to cook, nonsense and good cook
Sweettwenty8:

While we dated, he frowned upon roadside meals and would always eat home cooked meals maybe he ate outside then i cant tell but I've never bought or see him buy from roadside food vendors it's really strange
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Delonn(m): 6:39am On Aug 14, 2019
Sweettwenty8:

So me and my man been married for a year now but here's the thing he does that pisses me OFF!!! TOTALLY!!!! ehn,

Madam, stop cooking white rice for now. Don't mind those calling you a bad cook. Your husband like road side beans, that is just it. If you are cook your husband would have told you somehow. If they say you cook bad, how come he eats every other of your food without complain?

every time I cook rice and stew (fried stew/fish/meat) he'd ask me to go outside the estate to go and buy Ewa(beans) (I'm using Ewa because that's how he pronounces it. So I noticed this earlier and I started Cooking beans anytime I cook rice. He'll still request for 'Ewa' the Mama put beans made and sold by the roadside

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Paulo3ree(m): 6:39am On Aug 14, 2019
thesicilian:
If its iya basira thing then its more complex than you think, cause it definitely going to expose to unnecessary spiritual things.
Warning!!!
What ever you do don't ever use charm on him.
Advice!!!
Mrs madam please look for that specie of beans and cook it exactly the way iya basira does it, simple. Those small small meaty soft beans that you can even count cause of the style of cooking not those potor potor ones.
Lastly!!!
Iya Basira does exist, sorry for confirming these for you. Kpele
Thank God he is even rich, let the iya be taking small small change in exchange for the beans. She go soon tire or the thing fit expire.
Finally!!!
Your husband is into ........ ...... .... because ..... .... . you will just be surprise.... ... .
Eeh, waiting you wan hear eeh
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:39am On Aug 14, 2019
tee59:
My advice is for you to go and learn how the beans he usually buys is cooked. Your husband likes beans, and as a woman, you must be able to prepare your hubby's favourite dish. May be, your own prepared beans is not as sweet like mama put, so, go and learn. Also improve on your cooking skills. For your husband to still prefers mama put food to yours, you need to step up your game as a woman.

Please, stop sounding so critical. @Bolded, you make it sound as though it were a general cooking problem. Her husband's problem is Ewa exclusively and it doesn't mean either that his wife can't prepare tasty beans. That I prefer eating fried rice @The Place doesn't mean Mega Chicken doesn't prepare great fried rice, too.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by tunwumi: 6:44am On Aug 14, 2019
Sweettwenty8:

I'm sure you are in Lagos. Let look at this problem from two perspectives:
1. From you
2. From your hubby

Since NwaAmaikpe happens to be a good taster arrange an anonymous delivered of you cooking to him and let him help with unbiased review.

Secretly go to the beans place (please throw you ego into dustbin and avoid is this the bean he's dying for atitude) and learn how they made it. Play a game of spot the difference with him in surprise tell him to taste and tell you which one comes from there if he can still tell the difference then you have not passed.

Heart to heart talk is another one. Combined as many as you can and you will be the best cook in the world.

A word is enough for a wise.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by monlawal(m): 6:44am On Aug 14, 2019
Ask the Ẹwà seller to save your marriage and teach you how to prepare it the way she does.
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by meeky007(m): 6:44am On Aug 14, 2019
Sweettwenty8:

pls madam I'm begging you in the name of God, pls I need 10.000 naira to enhance my business
I'm ready to pay you back on September
God bless you
2117391318 UBA OKEKE EMMANUEL
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:46am On Aug 14, 2019
Sweettwenty8:

Thanks alot, do you buy Ewa for every rice dish? Even if you tell my husband that they don't have Ewa, he'll ask you to find another roadside canteen and if you find one and lets say it's beeing cooked currently he'll ask me to wait in the car till it's ready

Oh my God! I'll literally cry out in frustration if I had a husband like that.
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Sweettwenty8: 6:47am On Aug 14, 2019
Isoduwa:
You Nor sabi cook

You should be ashamed of yourself

Are you done talking or you still wanna spew more trash?

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by DissTroy(m): 6:49am On Aug 14, 2019
grin
thesicilian:

Exactly! Iya Basira's ewa gonyin has got the man hooked! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by capitalzero: 6:51am On Aug 14, 2019
Sweettwenty8:

1. Discuss with your husband
2. Cook 'ewa' like mama basira type or buy it before he returns from work. Do not let him ask for it. You may be a good cook but you might not good in cooking beans. If your husband graduated from OAU and he was used to 'ewa' in awo hall,you are in for a long thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.