Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi - Literature (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi (317471 Views)

Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) / Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) / Matrimony Of Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by hotswagg12: 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2019
Thanks for the update dear.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by PrincessSheris: 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
I can't love this story less.Thanks for the updates.pls just make sure all those wicked pple making my aunty tinu suffer are exposed.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Blehsin20(f): 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2019
This story is really captivating.

OP you're really doing a nice job, update please, we want some more like Oliver Twist cheesy
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by graciouslygrace(f): 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
thanks milli
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by AlayeAfrika(m): 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
I've been a guest on nairaland forum for years now, I never saw a reason to register until I started reading this story.... I must say kudos to the writer
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Adeola25(f): 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
I am emotional right now, really pitied Dele's father but notwithstanding he should've investigated very well then. Hmm Op, I don't even know what to type, but you are an amazing writer. God bless you for me. because, your writing skills is just woooooow.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Timba24(m): 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
ewawumi:

The nysc update is like a flashback to how dele's parents met. The corper is dele's father while elsa is his mother
thanks dear

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by ewawumi(f): 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2019
You are welcome!!!
Timba24:
thanks dear

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 6:34am On Dec 09, 2019
millieademi:
Sunday jollof rice is served o.

Let me know what you think, my lovelies. Muah!! kiss kiss

Nothing is sweeter than this jollof rice, updates like no other kiss God bless you ma'am.
Everyone in the story is connected one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by mychiveous(f): 7:57am On Dec 09, 2019
Stupid man! Dele should make his father suffer a little before forgiving him.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ochyglowsglows(f): 11:49am On Dec 09, 2019
Millieademi, please give me your phone number. I should do you a top up for this rain of updates. I the last time I was here, I was on page 32. Imagine having over 7 updates to read. You're amazing. I love you.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Zuriel100(m): 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
milli dear..... for weeks I didn't come to read tnks to my busy schedules..... but was glad to see lots of updates.. u beautiful, the way u control d storyline, describes each scenes with the perfect words and phrases makes me fall for u.... u d next chimamanda adiche..... love u.... respect....

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
Zuriel100:
milli dear..... for weeks I didn't come to read tnks to my busy schedules..... but was glad to see lots of updates.. u beautiful, the way u control d storyline, describes each scenes with the perfect words and phrases makes me fall for u.... u d next chimamanda adiche..... love u.... respect....

Thanks love.

Don't fall too hard though.

Chimmamanda? Guy, don't whine me.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ochyglowsglows:
Millieademi, please give me your phone number. I should do you a top up for this rain of updates. I the last time I was here, I was on page 32. Imagine having over 7 updates to read. You're amazing. I love you.

Awwn. Welcome back love.

Are you serious about this or you're pulling my legs?

Don't raise my expectations o.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
Chapter 23
Tears fell from his eyes as he thought of just how dense he had been. He deserved more than the slap she gave him or the disrespectful words of his son. She had told him her fears. She had told him Fola always stared at her lustfully. She trusted him enough to do something about it but he dismissed her time and time again. And when his brother acted on his lust, he chose to believe him and not his wife. He knew she had nowhere else to go. Not with her father’s death and her stepmother’s maltreatment. But he threw her out nonetheless. He threw her out with their son. With his son. He had called her a prostitute and his son a bastard. Bamidele was four or five then. He had called his son a bastard to his face.
“God, what have I done?”, he cried.
He had called him a bastard. His son. He had gone online to find about him. His son had been the best graduating student when he left UNILAG. He got a scholarship to MIT and graduated magna cum laude. He worked in Silicone Valley for two years and returned home to start his own company. ElsaTech had grown to be a force to be reckoned with in the technology industry in Nigeria. He had read his biography on a technology magazine site. The edition had featured an interview with Délé. He read of how Elsa had taken up odd jobs to cater for him after she got fired from teaching at his mother’s friend’s school. He had read of the hard knock life they had led till his mother met a certain Mr. Garba who had sponsored his tertiary education.
Elsa had told him of the numerous times they turned hunger into fasting because they had forgone food to pay house rent and his school fees. She told him of times when he had stayed at home for a term and only gone back to school to write exams because she only raise his school fees towards the end of the term. She had washed gutters and drainages, worked as a porter in markets, as a cleaner, as a dishwasher just to take care of his son. She did anything she could lay her hands on till she met Mr Garba who helped her secure a job in a federal unity school.
And he had been living his best life while they suffered. He wouldn’t forgive himself and he didn’t even expect them to forgive him. She trusted him and when she needed him to trust her, he was the first to call her a prostitute.
“Arggh!”, he screamed.
“Dad? Are you okay?”, he heard someone gasp. He turned and saw his sons and his wife looking at him with worry etched into their brow.
“Jola, did something happen at the hospital? Did you lose a patient?”, his new wife, Kemi asked as she walked towards him.
He shook his head and said, “Im okay.”
“Dad, you screamed out of the blue and you’re crying? How are you okay?”, his eldest son from Kemi, Tobi asked.
“Jola, please talk to me.”, his wife said.
“Goddammit, woman. I said I’m okay!”, he snapped, shocking his three sons and his wife. He stood up and left the terrace.

7 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by skubido(m): 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hmmmmmm

O ga oooo

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Slyvesterjosh: 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hmm, I know that kinda thinking out loud.

Seriously what Hola did is unforgivable but I know Dele will surely come around.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Tóminí squealed as she ran in the hallway and into the library. Ecstasy could not begin to describe how she was feeling. Dapo had showed up to school with a letter from her mother. “Temi!”, she screamed as she saw her brother reading. The entire library turned to shush her. She whispered a “Sorry” and sat beside her brother.
“What is it?”, Temi said his twin's excitement rubbing off on him.
“Mummy sent us a letter. Dapo's mummy knows mummy. She is an evan- evan – evangelism.”
“Evangelist.”, Temi corrected.
“How do you know?”, she asked.
“Tega played it once when we were playing Scrabble. Where is the letter.”, he whispered in excitement. Tóminí smiled and opened her bag and rummaged for her pencil case. She zipped open the purse and pulled out an envelope.
She handed the envelope to Temi and he opened it. He unfolded the sheet of paper and began to read.

“My loves,
How are you? Temi, can you see better now? I told Aunty AJ to inform your house mistress to give you more carrots. I know you don’t like them but please eat them, Temi. Rabbits eat lots of carrots and you’ve never seen one use glasses…”
Temi chuckled at the last sentence. Rabbits can’t use glasses. But if she wanted him to eat his carrots, he would.
“I heard you are going to be playing a solo piece at the National Children’s Day Celebration. My love, I’m so proud of you. I wish you good luck and break a leg, darling…”
“Why did mummy tell you to break your leg? You can’t use the pedals of the piano if you break your leg.”, Tóminí asked in worry.
“It means good luck.”
“I don’t think breaking your leg is good luck.”, Tóminí said unconvinced. Temi wanted to devour the letter. He decided to conceded to Tóminí if it allowed him to return to the letter.
Tóminí, my beautiful angel. Aunty AJ told me you started judo classes. I hope you learn to kick butt so you can rescue your brother whenever he’s in trouble.
“I don’t need you to rescue me.”, Temi shouted in annoyance. The library turned to shush him. Tóminí smiled and stuck her tongue out at him.
“I know fighting back bullies can seem like the right thing but there is great power in walking away or simply reporting to your teachers. Tóminí, Please work harder in school. I know you enjoy drawing but pay more attention to your school work. I didn’t like you grades last term. Temi, help your sister. That’s why you are twins. God knew you needed each other’s help. I know you are just as smart as your brother. You just need to put in more effort.
Regina is doing well and I think she looks like Dad (I won) Please say hello to Dapo for me. I love you two so much. Never forget that. Please write me back and send it through Dapo.
Remember eat your carrots and study harder and I love you.
Love,
Mum”
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Tobiloba looked at his brothers playing a video game and went to put off the console.
“What is it na?”, Remilekun, the youngest son of Doctor Jola Ige shouted.
“Theres something going on with Dad. Can’t you two see it?”, Tobiloba said and his brothers sat up and dropped their game pads. “Dad has never yelled at mum. Never. Not in the thirty years I’ve lived with them. He was crying last night. Dad never cries. Not even when grandma died. This is a big problem.”
“Do you think they’re fighting?”, Remilekun asked.
“No, they were still laughing together three days ago.”, Ibukun answered.
“So what could have gone wrong between then and now? I don’t want Itunnu to come back and see them like this. She’s already sad Dad isn’t coming for her graduation. If she comes back to meet him like this..”
“Look, Ibukun is the least of the problems. Dad slept in the living room last night.”, Ibukun stated.
“What?!”, his older brothers shouted.
“I swear to God. I went jogging this morning and I saw him there.”, Ibukun certified.
“Do you think mum cheated?”, Remilekun.
“How will you say that kind of thing?!”, Tobiloba said in anger.
“How else will you explain Dad shouting at mum, his aloofness and sleeping in the living room? It isn’t rocket science.”, Remilekun said.
“She’s our mother. She deserves a vote of confidence from her children. How do you think she’d feel if she heard you. Maybe dad is just grieved by a patient he was attached to.”, Ibukun explained.
“I can count on one hand the number of patients dad has lost that left him sad and down but he’s never shouted at mum like he did last night.”, Remilekun countered.
“Let’s take him out. Maybe if he’s loosened up, he might want to let whatever is disturbing him off his chest.”, Tobiloba suggested.
“Dad doesn’t drink anymore. How do you intend to loosen him up?”, Ibukun asked.
“Leave that to me.”, Tobiloba answered.

5 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
skubido:
Hmmmmmm

O ga oooo

Thanks for the update

Welcome, dear
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Iphupa: 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
I love this story....
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Boywest1(m): 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
Love your work, had to dig out my old acct just to comment... Story gat me glued...
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by NaijaDonCast(m): 12:02am On Dec 10, 2019
roger dat, Update seen, anticipation in progress, threading back to the basement OVER
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 8:32am On Dec 10, 2019
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Tinu smiled as she entered the visiting area. She thought it was Felicia with another letter from the twins. She really wanted to read their replies to the last letter she sent them. Tóminí had complained that her teacher called her a dummy in front of the whole class and said if she had half her brother’s brain she wouldn’t be so dumb. The paper her daughter had written on was dried with tears. She had instantly called Ajiri with an inmate’s phone. She told her to go to the school and complain to the school authorities.
No teacher had the right to call her daughter dumb. Granted, she wasn’t as brilliant as her twin but that didn’t give her the license to insult her. She hoped there had been changes. She had written to her children, instructing them to read together. Temi had to pull his sister up. She had seen some siblings in her secondary school do the same. Rather than commend the brighter child, their parents had charged him or her with the responsibility of helping the average child. She felt it was necessary so as not cause a rift between them. She wanted them to be close.
Her smile widened as she saw her visitor was Ajiri but the smile slowly crumpled as she saw Ajiri’s teary eyes.
“AJ, what’s up.”, she asked worried.
“Tinu, I…”, she said and grabbed Tinu’s hands.
“Are you okay?”, Tinu asked.
“Tinu, I’m so sorry.”
“What do you mean by you’re sorry? What’s happening?”, Tinu said with her voice going up a couple of decibels
“I…God… I wish I didn’t have to be the one to tell you.”, Ajiri sobbed.
“Tell me what?”, Tinu shouted in fear.
“Regina is gone.”, Ajiri whispered in tears.
“Gone where? She’s a three month old baby. Where did she go?”, Tinu asked in incredulity.
“She passed on two days ago..”, Ajiri said.
“What?!”, Tinu shouted.
“I’m so sorry…”
“The doctor said she was doing fine, that she was healthy. How could she… What happened?!”, she whispered as tears fell from her eyes.
“The doctor said her lungs failed.”, Ajiri explained.
Sadness welled up in Tinu. She thought the danger had passed. The nurses had said her baby was a fighter. Most foetuses didn’t survive the hunger Regina did. Let alone the rape. Why did Regina stop fighting? Why didn’t she live for her? Tinu cried as she realized she never held her baby in her arms. She didn’t kiss her once. She was never able to tell her she loved her. She never even saw her daughter with her own two eyes. She couldn’t blame the poor girl. She had suffered so much so early in life. Maybe her daughter deemed her an unfit parent and decided to leave her. She probably felt unloved. Maybe, she didn’t want a mother that couldn’t protect her, that couldn’t be with her.
“When is she going to be buried? I want to hold her just once. Even if it is her corpse.”, Tinu said sniffling.
“The hospital called the director two days ago. They wanted you to come for the burial. When you didn’t show up, they proceeded to bury her yesterday. They said they have a policy not to keep babies for more than a day in the mortuary.”, Ajiri said.
“What?!”, Tinu shouted. “No one told me anything.”
“I thought as much. That’s why I came here.”
Tinu sobbed hard. Her daughter came and left. And she didn’t see her once.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Elsa Daramola laughed as Dele carried the crying baby frowning as he didn’t know how to make her stop crying. She collected the baby from him laughing and at once the baby stopped crying.
“How do you do that?”, Dele asked his mother.
“Practice and babies love me.”, she said gloating as she bounced the little girl.
“How are you two doing?”, he asked.
“Great. Regina’s a really peaceful baby. Though she can bring down the entire estate when she’s hungry . We try to keep her unhungry.”, his mother said smiling.
“We?”, he asked with an eyebrow raised.
“Me, Omotunde…”
“And Donald?”, Dele teased and laughed.
“I was going to say the nurse..”, his mother said.
“So are wedding bells going to ring soon? If yes, let me prepare my list. He cannot come and take my mum just like that.”, Dele said smiling.
“Its not like that between us. We’re just friends. I don’t feel anything for him and I don’t believe he does.”, Elsa stated.
“Please, don’t tell me you’re going to pass up another great man for that- that – nincompoop.”, Dele snapped.
“Dele, don’t insult him. he’s your father.”
“Hes is not my father. I’m a bastard, remember?”, Dele hurled.
“Dele…”
“Don’t Dele me. Mum, please, don’t Dele me. It took him thirty two years to finally believe you.”
His mother feeling an argument coming on, left to drop the sleeping baby in her room. She returned and sat beside her son.
“Dele, he’s the only man I’ve ever loved.”, Elsa explained.
“Then you should get out more often. You’d meet better men.”
“You can’t tell the heart who to love.”
“But you can teach it to be sensible.”, Dele snapped.
“Dele, are you saying I’m insensible.”, his mother asked.
“Yes.”, Dele shouted and got up. “When Mr. Garba proposed and you turned him down, I said nothing. I respected your decision. Now, Donald…”
“Donald hasn’t even said anything.”, his mother said and stood too.
“if he walks in now and tells you he loves you, are you going to accept him?”, Dele asked.
“No, because I don’t feel the same way.”, Elsa answered.
“I didn’t want to tell you this, so as not to hurt you. Once, when I was in SSS3, I got curious. I just wanted to know how he was, the kind of life he led. I found out, he got married again.”
“What?!”, she said dejected.
“I knew you believed he’d come back but he was never going to. He's married and has four children. His first son got married two years ago. The wedding was all over the internet. Big party, crème de la crème guests, it was a big shebang.”
“Please stop.”, his mother wheezed.
“His son is thirty-two years old. That means he remarried that same year. He threw us out in October. So probably got married again less than three months after. Is that the man you love?”, Dele continued to spite her.
“Dele, stop.”, she sobbed.
“Look, he never loved you. I wanted you to remain in blissful ignorance. What you didn’t know wouldn’t hurt you. But if you think you can reunite with that poor excuse of a man, I will tell you the horrid, bitter truth. I don’t know what lies he’s been telling you but tell him, I don’t want to see him in this house or around you. The day I do, his children will come and carry him to his wife in a stretcher. You know me and what I am capable of.”, he put in and went to the kitchen.

6 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 8:42am On Dec 10, 2019
Whew.... What a way to stand up for ones mother
Thank God Regina is safe, relax Tinu, you'll reunite with your children soon.

Thanks for the update

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ochyglowsglows(f): 9:36am On Dec 10, 2019
millieademi:

Awwn. Welcome back love.

Are you serious about this or you're pulling my legs?

Don't raise my expectations o.

How can I be joking? Please send your phone number across. You can send me a whatsapp message on 07063286641.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Blackween(f): 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
tough love�, I'm loving Dele the more

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Zuriel100(m): 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
millieademi:

Thanks love.

Don't fall too hard though.
Chimmamanda? Guy, don't whine me.
lol.....ye of little faith.... you got potentials in you

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ochyglowsglows:

How can I be joking? Please send your phone number across. You can send me a whatsapp message on 07063286641.

Awwn, will do just that. Thanks love
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
Zuriel100:

lol.....ye of little faith.... you got potentials in you

Mustard seed faith is what I have, dear.

Thanks for the vote of confidence.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Gabriel opened MJ's door with the spare key she had given him. He just heard from their eye and ear in the hospital that Tinu’s baby passed on and she had been buried. He hoped that with this development, MJ would finally give up on her revenge mission and give him a chance. He locked the door behind him after entering into her apartment. A chorus of moans and groans welcomed him as he crossed the threshold. He heard MJ's breathy voice beg and plead and her lewd grunts as he gave her what she was pleading for.
His head spun. How could she? How could she? He charged into her room in anger. The sound of the door being opened stopped them in their acts of lust. They turned to stare at him like deer caught in headlight. Gabriel looked at the man on top of the woman he loved and killed him with his glares.
“Out!”, he yelled. The man looked at MJ and back at Gabriel. “Are you deaf or you want my fists to interpret. I said get out.” MJ covered herself up with a blanket and bowed her head in grievance at being cockblocked. The man jumped out of the bed and scrambled around for his clothes and scurried out of the room.
“Gabe, I understand we are like siblings but that doesn’t give you the right to invade my privacy. What I do in my closet is none of your business.”, she said as she got out of the bed.
She was making her way to the bathroom when Gabriel said, “F*** siblings and privacy.”
“Excuse me?”, she said and turned to face him.
“You heard me. You slept with that guy and that is my business.”, he roared.
“Look, Simon is dead. While he was alive I was faithful to him. Now he’s dead. I waited for four years. I’m not a nun.”, MJ defended and stood akimbo.
“F*** Simon. Who is talking about Simon?”, Gabriel said. “You were supposed to be mine. I met you first. I liked you first. But that bastard went behind my back and asked you out.”
“What are you talking about?”
“I was the one who sent you love letters everyday. I sowed the seed and Simon came from nowhere and went out with you. I said nothing. I felt if you loved him and were happy with him then my feelings didn’t matter. Now, he’s dead and it’s my turn.”, Gabriel complained. MJ raised her palm and slapped him.
“What do you think I am? A toy that you can pick up after your brother is done with it? A hhand-me-down? That I am so randy and desperate that any Onwumere brother will satisfy me? Gabe, answer me. I don’t care about whatever love letters you may have written. I dated Simon because I loved him. I loved your brother and I will not insult him and your brotherhood by going out with you. If you have feelings for me then too bad. I don’t freaking care.”, MI said.
Gabriel blinked and shook his head. “Youre joking, right? You love me, right?”, he asked as he inched closer to her.
“Read my lips, Gabriel. I don’t love you.”,she gritted. Gabriel pulled her flush against him and kissed her. She pushed against him and shoved him away. “Are you mad?”, she hurled and slapped him again. “Are you insane abi you are planning to be? What did you smoke that gave you the temerity to kiss me? How cheap do you think I am?”, she shouted and raised her hand to slap him but he caught it and slapped her.
“Gabe?”, she asked in shock. And he slapped her again.
“You can use me but you can’t return my feelings. I gave you and your stupid revenge plan three years of my life so that you could love me…”
“I never asked you to love me.”, she shouted back.
“Guess what. I never asked to too.”, he said and slapped her. “Id have understood if you were still mourning but you were giving what’s mine to that idiot.” He said and slapped her. She fell to the floor from the impact. “You slut. You were giving what is mine to that good for nothing. What did you say? You were not randy or desperate for any Onwumere brother but you can give yourself to a nobody.”, he yelled as she stood.
“Gabriel, leave my house.”, she said sniffling and wiped the tears on her face.
“No, you are mine. Do you understand?”, he said and pulled her to himself and kissed her. She resisted him but he forced himself on her. He held her head tight as he shoved his tongue into her unwilling mouth. She took the opportunity to bite him. He groaned and let go of her. She made to run out of the room but he held onto her hand. She kicked him in the groin and pushed him back. Gabriel tripped from the pain and hit his head on the wood at the foot of the bed. He fell and didn’t get up.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Jason Oduah groaned in agony as he dropped the call. His granddaughter was dead. He had invested so much in Owen Edoghame and the useless man had been able to ensure his granddaughter got the best care. How did he get surrounded by such useless friends that couldn’t return favours? He had lost Chris and now Regina. It wasn’t fair. The children of his only son gone just like that.
He sighed. Well, Chris could have children again once he was up to it. It was only a matter of time.
“Dad, are you okay?”, Chris asked in worry.
“I’m fine. Take your medicine.”, his father said smiling. “Im so happy you’re feeling so much better now. I was so worried when you were in coma. You’re the best thing that ever happened to me..”
“Im sorry I made you worry. I’ll try my best to feel better.”, Chris promised and swallowed his drugs.
“I know you will. Sleep. I have some work to attend to.”, the man said and turned off the bedside lamp and left the room.

7 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ok, so I kept this from you guys. Don't crucify me.

CHRIS IS ALIVE!!

Don't ask me how. You'll find out in the second book.

You're all amazing. Thanks for the love and support.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (71) (Reply)

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.