Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi - Literature (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi (317144 Views)

Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) / Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) / Matrimony Of Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
Zuriel100:
milli love...I feel like taking u out on a date.... u beautiful, ur plot are OK... d decision to reawake Chris snr is so refreshing... more grace...

Lol. Thanks b.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2019
shemy:
Millibaby,
Thanks for the good write up, i have been glued to this story ehen.

abeg, update o

More grace.

Thanks love
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
oghenekome51:
Three days, was what took for me to read the story to this extent! Gracias! Thank You!
words cannot described how I feel about you story Millieademi!
One thing for sure is that your write up pattern are unique, intriguing, mind blowing, soulful, fiction less, superb, wonderful, excellent and above all THRILLING!

Its just like im reading one of Sherrilyn Kenyon's Series but with a different plot. Jah Bless you for this!

All I'm trying to say is that please you have an added hungry follower, and as such, please don't hesitate to feed us or quench our thirst! (I know you wont)

Thank you!

Thank you for the beautiful words, dearie.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
vm231:
My first ever comment on this platform
Babe U're not good, better is too small and best is an understatement... u're truly not normal and I think using BESTEST 4 u is still small. U break my skull Babe

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn.

Thanks, dear.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Slyvesterjosh: 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
Millie, where have u been
We miss u mhen.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Gabriel had the air knocked out him as he saw MJ standing at his doorway. His hand on his door knob slackened momentarily and then his grip tightened in anger. What did she want? To kill him off? Since the concussion didn’t work.
“Hi, Gabe.”, she greeted.
“What do you want?”, he said curtly. He glared at her and caught a glimpse of contrition.
“Gabriel, I’m sorry. What I said and what I did…. I’m so sorry…. I was just shocked. I…”, her words failed and a couple of tears fell from her eyes. Each drop thawed his frostbitten heart. He couldn’t stand to see her cry. And he sighed at his weakness when it came to her.
“Gabe, I’m sorry.”, she whispered and pressed her lips to his. He was too stunned to react to the feel of her lips against his. She looked up at him and said,. “I don’t want to lose you. Please.”
“MJ, what exactly are you saying?”, he asked.
“Gabe, seeing you lie in the hospital unconscious for days scared me. It was like Simon all over again. I can’t afford to lose someone I love again.” She looked down at her feet.
“Someone you love? You said you don’t love me. So what are you trying to say?”, he asked in confusion and crossed his arms across his chest.
She sighed and looked up at him. She sniffled. “Gabe, how can I not love you? You’ve been at my side since I can remember. If I told you I didn’t love you,it was because I don’t want to lose you like I lost Simon. I can’t lose you as well. I just want you alive, Gabe. What happened that evening made me realize, I’d have you anyway than not at all.”
He couldn’t believe his ears. “Are you joking?” She shook her head vehemently.
“I’ll understand if you don’t want me anymore after all the hurtful things I said to you. It’s alright. I know I hurt you and… forget I said anything…. I’m just glad you’re alive…. I’ll leave you now.”, she said and made to leave.
“Wait.”, he called desperately. She stopped and turned to face him. “You’re not pulling my legs, MJ?”
“No, Gabe. I love you.”, she said. He pulled her closer and hugged her.
“You don’t know how happy you’ve made me.”
She mewled in pleasure and hugged him tighter.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Seyifunmi threw her head back as she swigged down her fourth tequila shot and sucked on a wedge of lime. She winced at the strong tingles it left in her mouth. She exhaled and turned to face the dance floor. She’d sit this song out. She turned to face the bar and tossed a couple of cashews into her mouth.
Damn her and her strong tolerance for alcohol. Damn Rosanna and her know-it-all attitude. Damn Dele. Damn her stupid heart for still pining for him even with all his baggage. Three children. Why did she have to fall for a man with children?
She bit her lips and ordered another tequila shot. She wanted to get drunk. She wanted to get drunk and forget all her pain. She loved him. She had really loved him. But it wasn’t meant to be. As if the heartache wasn’t bad enough, watching Rosanna get cozy and act lovey-dovey with Dare was like salt to her barely healed wounds. Now, Rosanna was telling her to get her shit together? Had she forgotten the numerous times she held her hair out of the way after she had drunk herself to the point of being sick after the issue with Dare? Or the notes she had helped her copy because she couldn’t bring herself to go to class? Or the numerous ice cream buckets and tissue boxes she had helped her clear from her room while she mourned the loss of virginity and her stupidity? Now, because luck was on her side and things turned out well for her with Dare she could tell her to get her shit together?
She sighed. It was her fault. She couldn’t blame Rosanna. She was the one with the problem. And she’d fix it. She asked the bartender for her bill and paid up. She downed her drink and got down from the bar stool. She ignored the stares she got and walked out of the club and into a heavy downpour.
You have got to be kidding me.
She got soaked immediately. Why did it have to rain? It had literally rained on her parade. She couldn’t go back into the club looking like a drenched cat and she knew she’d be out there waiting for a long time before she got a cab. She knew she should have swallowed her pride and gone home with Rosanna and Ose.
New rule. Always go out with your car. Regardless of who is taking you out.
She hugged herself and cried in pity for her patent leather heels. She took them off and rushed underneath a tree by the side of the road. The deluge pierced through the thick canopy of the almond tree in a slightly heavy shower. She sighed at least it was considerable better than standing under the direct torrent. She looked at the direction traffic was coming from and saw headlights zooming down the road. She waved her arm to hail the vehicle in the hopes it was a taxi. The headlights drove past but not without baptising her with the water that had pooled on the road.
“Ugh!”, she groaned and wiped her face. As she dragged down the moisture on her face, three more vehicles passed and renewed her baptism. She moved backwards to avoid more sprays.
What wickedness.
She stood for minutes and contemplated going back into the club. No, she was too proud. She was in this situation because of her pride. Her pride would kill her one day. She sighed and her hopes rose as she saw the low headlights of a car. It had to be a taxi. She moved closer to the road and try to flag the taxi down. The vehicle drove past and her hopes were dashed. At least he didn’t bestrew her with puddle water. A small smile graced her lips and her heart leapt for joy as the car reversed.
Thank you, God.
A good Samaritan. She watched the car retrace his tracks till it stopped right in front of her. The tinted windows rolled down and she peered in to look at her benefactor.
“Seyifunmi, get in.”, Dele called.
Her heart did a backflip and cartwheel on the beam it was on and landed in a perfect stance that would have earned a gymnast a ten. She berated herself and hugged her self as her teeth chattered
“It’s no bother. I called a cab. He’ll be here any moment now.”, she said.
“Will you stop being proud and get your ass in here. You’re freezing.”, he scolded. She sighed and got into his car.

4 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2019
Slyvesterjosh:
Millie, where have u been
We miss u mhen.

Thanks my love.

Missed you guys too. I've been busy working on something else and some personal issues.

I pray for strength to complete this story this year.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Slyvesterjosh: 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
millieademi:

Thanks my love.

Missed you guys too. I've been busy working on something else and some personal issues.

I pray for strength to complete this story this year.

May God grant u all the agility u need dear.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by jadeliyi(m): 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
oh lawd! , thanks for the update. feed us more!

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
I want Sheyifunmi and Dele back together as soon as possible pls, I'm so loving Rosanna and Dare's reunion, I hope it last. I don't trust MJ at all, Gabe be careful. Can my Parents get a wonderful girl too pls.....

Thanks for the update ma'am, God bless you

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 4:24pm On Dec 21, 2019
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Only the soft purr of the engine could be heard as they drove in silence. He had put on the heater of the car and she was grateful. She tried not to look at him but she couldn’t resist. He had trimmed his beard low. Somehow, it didn’t put her off like Emmanuel sparse beard. Rather she longer to skim her fingers over the dark hair. She wondered what it would feel like against her bare skin as he peppered her with kisses.
“God!”, she swore.
“Did you forget something?”, he asked and turned to look at her.
“No.”
He went silent and faced the road. She drummed her fingers on her thighs and wondered where he was coming from.
“What happened to your other car and the SUV?”, she asked.
“They’re fine. This isn’t mine. I just got it for my mum and the nanny. I’ll be out of town for a while.”, he answered.
“So you’re just coming back from the car dealership?”, she asked rather too inquisitively. He turned to look at her with an eyebrow lifted.
“Since when did you start bothering about my coming and going? You didn’t seem obliged to inform me about yours.”, he said and turned back to face the road.
She scoffed. How dare he? “Well, I’m sorry for asking.” She turned to face her side of the window fuming. Minutes later, she turned back to face him in anger. “You know what? I’m not sorry. It’s not my business. It ceased to be my business when you didn’t hold my mother, the woman who gave birth to the woman you claimed to love, in esteem. And it was most definitely no longer my business when you put a woman in the family way. You cheated on me but you act like the victim. I was the one insulted and cheated on.”
He turned to look at her and he scoffed and shook his head.
“Don’t you shake your head at me. I... Why are you parking the car?” She asked in worry.
“So I can listen to your baseless rants without causing an accident.”, he stated and unbuckled his seatbelt and turn to face her squarely.
“I am not ranting and they are not baseless. You hurt me and I’m trying to be civil. Yet you’re acting like I’m the one who was unfaithful. You know what? This was a bad idea. I’d rather die of hypothermia than be in the same car with you.”, she said and got out of the car. “Goodbye, Dele.”, she said and slammed the door.
Who does he think he is?
Her heart throbbed in protest but her ego was in charge. There’d be no apologies. At least, not from her. Not under her ego's watchful reign. She stamped her bare feet as she trudged down the road in anger. The rain was now soft showers. If she walked farther enough, she’d get a cab. She heard his car door open.
“Seyifunmi, come back here!”, he shouted. She in turn raised her right middle finger and shouted “Get lost.”
Screw him. She heard the door slam and her heart sank. He didn’t even put up a fight. She scolded herself. This was Rosanna’s fault. If she had minded her business, then she’d be in bed with a hot guy getting Dele out of her system. Not in the cold rain, pining hopelessly for him. The next thing she knew someone dragged her arm and turned her around. She knew it was him from the sparks that flew within her.
“What the hell is your problem?”, he growled at her in a voice that made her insides melt.
“Didn’t you hear me loud and clear? F*** you and get lost.”, she gritted more in anger at her reaction to him than for him to get lost. “Go away. Leave me alone. I’m not your problem anymore and….” A Yelp escaped her as he picked her up and carried her on one shoulder.
“Put me down now, you idiot.”, she screamed and hit his back with her shoes. “Are you deaf? Put me down. Put me down now, Dele!”
He responded by spanking her butt hard. “Will you stop your shouting?” That silenced her as a wave of pleasure shot through her groin.
He deposited her in the passenger seat of his and rushed over to the other side and got in.

7 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by jupitre(m): 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
You're doing great luv...
It's been a while since I saw a piece this awesome..

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by jadeliyi(m): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2019
another one! but it becoming too short thanks anyways!

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by vm231: 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
Millie is ABNORMAL

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Jumluv18(f): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
Interesting update
Thanks for updating us
Can't wait for more
Weldone and God bless you

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by skubido(m): 2:30am On Dec 22, 2019
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
He deposited her in the passenger seat of his and rushed over to the other side and got in. He locked the doors using the control panel by his side. And he turned to meet her glaring at him and he glared back. He had never met a woman more annoying, more arrogant than the Spitfire before him. Yet, his heart was beating erratically for her.
“This is false imprisonment at best and kidnapping at worst. I don’t need your ride anymore. I can take care of myself. I’ve been doing that before I met and after you left me…”
“I left you?!”, he inquired in outrage. “You can really say that I left you?”
“Yes. You left me. You got some other woman pregnant….”
“Will you open your eyes? For crying out loud. I never got any woman pregnant. Throughout the time we were together, I was faithful to you. You wanted exclusivity and I respected that.”, he shouted at her.
“And the baby? What? The Holy Spirit dropped it at your door?”, she asked refusing to listen to reason.
“For Pete’s sake, she’s not mine.” He sighed as he recalled he wasn’t supposed to let anyone know that. This woman. He pinched the bridge of his nose in exasperation. “Seyifunmi, she’s not mine.”
“Whose is she?”, she asked in disbelief.
“I can’t tell you. If that is the basis of your anger, then I’m sorry because I can’t let you know her parents.”, he said.
“Then, why are we here? You think you can tell me she’s not yours and I’ll believe you without hard evidence?”, she said softly.
He sighed and said, “If I didn’t love you so much that it slowly kills me, I’d have said you weren’t worth the bother.”
She looked at him blinking. “Dele, take me home if you won’t let me out.”, she mumbled and turned to face the windscreen.
He looked at her in awe for a almost half a minute before he started the car.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
He pulled up in front of her uncle's house and waited for her to leave his car and life for good. If she could not believe his words then there’d be no future for them. She turned to leave and his heart rent for the umpteenth time since she asked him to take her home. The next thing she turned back to face him.
“Dele.”, she called and he turned his gaze from the windscreen.
“Yes?”, he answered clipped. He didn’t want
“I believe you. And I love you too.”, she said and kissed him in one breath. She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned in closer. He kissed her back with equal zeal.
“Is that an I’m sorry?”, he asked as he pulled away from their kiss.
“Fine, I’ll swallow my god forsaken pride and say it. You’re sorry.”, she said.
“I’m sorry?”
“Yes. I forgive you. And I’m sorry.”, she said smiling.
He smiled and shook his head. “You’re something else.”

Tinu sat on the field reading the pamphlet Felicia had given her the day before. Tears streamed down her face as she read. She was angry with God. He took her parents away from her at a time they would have started enjoying the fruits of their labour over her. He let her suffer all Dele put her through and numerous trials and storms she went through with Chris. He took Chris away from her. He stood by and watched as she was wrongly accused of crimes she never committed. He let her innocent baby suffer and die. She wasn’t the worst sinner in the world. She stayed away from everything her mum told her to while growing up. She obeyed the ten commandments and tried not to lie. She kept her virginity until what happened with Dele. And it wasn’t her fault. She’d have kept it till her wedding night if it never happened. That was her mother’s dream and wish. And she wanted to honor it. Though she didn’t take church seriously, she prayed at least once a day like her mother had taught her.
The only time she willfully went against him was when she had an affair with Chris. But it wasn’t her fault as well. She never paid Chris two thoughts at first. It wasn’t like she came to Abuja to cheat on Dele. Her entire motive behind the move was to save her marriage. She thought Dele would want her if he missed her. He didn’t and that drove her into Chris’s arm. And she didn’t regret that it happened, only how it happened.
So why did God punish her so much? Yet, the pamphlet claimed that He loved her. They claimed God is the greatest lover who gave His son’s life for people who didn’t love Him in return. She knew that. All the sermons she heard at her mother’s church had sung it like a refrain in her ears. She still maintained that He might love everyone like the pamphlet claimed but He loved some more than the others. That was the only explanation for all the things she went through. He was just too busy pay keen attention to those he loved more to notice the unworthy Atinuke Coker.
She forced herself to continue to read because she promised Felicia she’d read it. ‘The Greatest Love Story of All Time.’ She sighed and opened the folded parts of the pamphlet.

9 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by vm231: 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
Oya oh... more pls

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Janewrites(f): 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hello Millie. Never done this before, but you are good and i just want to send you airtime to say thank you for not being too lazy to write like me. Don't ever stop. Merry Christmas. P.S . Mail me so I can forward the airtime. You deserve more.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by toyhin123(f): 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
May God not let Seyifunmi's pride kill her.

Thanks for the update millie

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 9:44pm On Dec 22, 2019
toyhin123:
May God not let Seyifunmi's pride kill her.

That lady is something else cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Bridgovoks: 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2019
Thank you so much MILLIEADEMI
You are the best

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
Tinu sat on the field reading the pamphlet Felicia had given her the day before. Tears streamed down her face as she read. She was angry with God. He took her parents away from her at a time they would have started enjoying the fruits of their labour over her. He let her suffer all Dele put her through and numerous trials and storms she went through with Chris. He took Chris away from her. He stood by and watched as she was wrongly accused of crimes she never committed. He let her innocent baby suffer and die. She wasn’t the worst sinner in the world. She stayed away from everything her mum told her to while growing up. She obeyed the ten commandments and tried not to lie. She kept her virginity until what happened with Dele. And it wasn’t her fault. She’d have kept it till her wedding night if it never happened. That was her mother’s dream and wish. And she wanted to honor it. Though she didn’t take church seriously, she prayed at least once a day like her mother had taught her.
The only time she willfully went against him was when she had an affair with Chris. But it wasn’t her fault as well. She never paid Chris two thoughts at first. It wasn’t like she came to Abuja to cheat on Dele. Her entire motive behind the move was to save her marriage. She thought Dele would want her if he missed her. He didn’t and that drove her into Chris’s arm. And she didn’t regret that it happened, only how it happened.
So why did God punish her so much? Yet, the pamphlet claimed that He loved her. They claimed God is the greatest lover who gave His son’s life for people who didn’t love Him in return. She knew that. All the sermons she heard at her mother’s church had sung it like a refrain in her ears. She still maintained that He might love everyone like the pamphlet claimed but He loved some more than the others. That was the only explanation for all the things she went through. He was just too busy pay keen attention to those he loved more to notice the unworthy Atinuke Coker.
She forced herself to continue to read because she promised Felicia she’d read it. ‘The Greatest Love Story of All Time.’ She sighed and opened the folded parts of the pamphlet.
Have you ever loved someone or something so much? So much that you feel your heart ache with the love in it? Has your heart ever ached so much with love that you think you might explode? Have you ever felt love in your heart for no reason at all?
If you have, imagine that sensation a billion times intensified, coursing through the heart of God at the beginning. The Lord Almighty was so restless with love that His spirit moved over the waters looking for something to love with all the love in His heart, all the love He is made of. Despite all the praise and worship and glory and honor and adoration He received from the millions and billions of angels and the twenty-four elders and the four beasts, the yearning to pour out his love on something or someone was not satisfied. He moved and moved but found nothing to love. Rather than sulk, He decided to embark on a project. To create something he'd love, an object for His tumultuous affections. He decided to make a world, a project; something that’d consume Him.
As He got closer to the end of completing His pet project, He realised He didn’t need a world to love. He needed someone just like Himself, someone that He could fellowship with, someone He could love and someone that would love Him back.
He then created man. He created man in His image and likeness. And the first man created was perfect, divine and just a little lower than the angels. God was so besotted with His new found love that He fellow shipped with him every evening. With every fellowship, He was moulding man into the stature of the bride He could marry. It didn’t matter how long it took, He had all the time in the world. He and His newfound love were eternal and you never rush perfection.
God gave man everything befitting of a bride of God- dominion and control and authority and free access over the world He had created. He held nothing back from man save the one thing that could kill the being loved. Man didn’t understand but someone else did. And he took advantage of man’s naivete and failure to heed to God’s instructions. He created a ginormous bridge between the two lovers. God was heartbroken and mad. How could the Devil? How could he destroy and make impure the perfect bride he was nurturing? How could man? How could he betray Him that way?
Rather than apologize, man blamed God and God saw red. How could he blame Him for his indiscretion and infidelity? And He cursed them in anger. God was not proud of what He did. And He knew that if man were to eat from the tree of life, He would never get the perfect man he had been grooming for Himself. He banished man from their love nest, the Garden of Eden.
Man regretted his actions and God forgave Him. The relationship with the first man was gone and a ginormous gap was between the two lovers. They ceased to understand each other and man grew so distant, he forgot about his first love.
It was horrible. Unrequited love. To love someone who does repeatedly things to spite you. Man spat in God’s face over and over and over and over and over again. Breaking all His laws and rules. As if that wasn’t bad enough, man took up other lovers. God saw red. If He never made man and fell in love with man, it would have been better. His heart would not have been so horrendously broken. He’d wipe it all away. Erase it all and forget the heartache and pain his lover and caused Him.
God looked all over and could barely find but a household still in love with Him. In His rage, He wiped it all away. With the calming of His anger, He regretted His decision. And promised man that He would never wipe the earth again by flood. And He promised that whenever I He saw the rainbow He'd remember his promise.
Years later, men became worse than before. Man became so haughty and proud he sought to approach God by means of a tower rather than seek to restore the fellowship broken. Rather than have that, He divided the unity of man. That was done and God realised the gravity of what he had done. He had pushedHjs unfaithful partner farther away. And then He decided enough was enough, He'd have His lover back. And He designed a redemption plan version 1.0.

6 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Zuriel100(m): 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2019
millilove..... u just putting me on cloud 9... tnx..Merry Christmas in advance

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Seyifunmi groaned as the knock on the door chased sleep away from her. She bit her pillow as she cussed whoever was knocking. She sighed and rolled out of bed. Her night was a nightmare. Well, it was not a nightmare per se. She got back together with Dele.
That was a plus. She thought as she stood groggily. The downside was after giving her a kiss that riled up everything feminine and human in her, he sent her into her uncle’s house all primed, ripe, moist and throbbing. Her cold shower did nothing to help her and her sleep was worse. Her dreams starred Dele in X-rated fantasies.
She clamped her thighs together to assuage the dull, sweet ache she felt down there. She was just having another one dream and she had been enjoying it. She clamped her thighs tighter but it did nothing to help with the pain. She knew nothing but Dele could fix it. She sighed again. She was all h*rny and aroused and unfortunately, Dele would have flown out of the country by now. She looked up at the wall clock and groaned louder. Definitely, Dele was not within the Nigerian borders anymore. Why was she even being disturbed? It was a Saturday for crying out loud.
She made her way to the door and unlocked it. She opened the door and saw Rosanna standing in the hallway. She groaned and walked back to flop onto her bed.
“Good morning to you too.”, Rosanna greeted as she entered and closed the door behind her. Seyifunmi grabbed a pillow and put it over her face.
“Look, I am not in the mood. What do you want?”, she grinded in a muffled voice.
“I overstepped last night and I apologize.”
“Okay. Please leave. I’m trying to get back to my dream. Please.”, Seyifunmi put in right before she felt the bed dip under Rosanna’s weight. She removed the pillow from her face and turned to look at her cousin.
“Shay, I was just worried about you.”, Rosanna whined with both her eyes and voice.
Seyifunmi turned on her side and propped her head on one arm. “I understand. Thank you. You’re more of a sister to me than any of mine and I was stupid for talking to you like I did. And frankly, I’m grateful for what you did. Maybe if you didn’t, Dele and I might not have made up.”, she said and wagged her eyebrows.
“No way.”, Rosanna gasped in shock.
“Yep. Apparently, my pride can be useful in some instances. I was stuck in the rain last night and he picked me up. We fought and we kissed and we made up.”, she explained.
“So was there any make up sex?”, Rosanna said wagging her own eyebrows.

7 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
Zuriel100:
millilove..... u just putting me on cloud 9... tnx..Merry Christmas in advance

Thanks love
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Jumluv18(f): 11:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
Thanks for the update
Merry Christmas in advance

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by jadeliyi(m): 6:44am On Dec 25, 2019
season greetings! merry christmas

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by EvaJael(f): 6:59am On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Christmas millieademi! So, this is my first post on your story grin and I must say kudos to you. I love the fact that your characters are plenty and interrelated in one way or the other and yet you still have control over the plot.

So, I noticed something yesterday. The colour of Seyifunmi's eyes. People do not exactly have black eyes. Eye colours usually range from incredibly darkkk shades of brown (which is what most of us in this country have) to lighter colours like sky blue, light green and all that. Except you're going to shock us later sha and reveal to us that she has an eye defect that affects her eye colour, then okay.

Merry Christmas once again! Keep up the good work on this beautiful story

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 7:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
EvaJael:
Merry Christmas millieademi! So, this is my first post on your story grin and I must say kudos to you. I love the fact that your characters are plenty and interrelated in one way or the other and yet you still have control over the plot.

So, I noticed something yesterday. The colour of Seyifunmi's eyes. People do not exactly have black eyes. Eye colours usually range from incredibly darkkk shades of brown (which is what most of us in this country have) to lighter colours like sky blue, light green and all that. Except you're going to shock us later sha and reveal to us that she has an eye defect that affects her eye colour, then okay.

Merry Christmas once again! Keep up the good work on this beautiful story

Thanks girl.

Merry Christmas to you too.

If you want the explanation, I'll chip it in an update.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hi guyyyyyyyzzzzzz,

Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, E ku odun o.

I love you all. It's been a wonderful four months with you.

So....

I would have loved to drop an update today to do Christmas for you guys but then I, long story short, didn't have time to write.

So, I decided to drop a link to a little something I wrote for a competition on Okadabooks. It's a short story, something for Christmas.

Please, help me manage it.

So, unfortunately, I doubt that I'll complete this before the year ends. But anyhow sha.

I love you all. Happy Holidays.

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/detail/21738

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (71) (Reply)

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.