Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

How Do You Date 3 Girls At A Time Without Them Funding Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Date 3 Girls At A Time Without Them Funding Out (992 Views)

I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours / Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – / N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Date 3 Girls At A Time Without Them Funding Out by Ladikwa(m): 7:36am On Aug 12, 2019
If you have done it or doing it pls share tips to help me there is one of the girls I like but I want to keep the other two incase the one I like start messing up because I don't want to focus on one girl an get heartbroken
Re: How Do You Date 3 Girls At A Time Without Them Funding Out by LOVEGINO(m): 7:39am On Aug 12, 2019
U get money ooo
Re: How Do You Date 3 Girls At A Time Without Them Funding Out by Chrisus(m): 7:41am On Aug 12, 2019
First step, introduce them all to each other

1 Like

Re: How Do You Date 3 Girls At A Time Without Them Funding Out by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 12, 2019
Ladikwa:
If you have done it or doing it pls share tips to help me there is one of the girls I like but I want to keep the other two incase the one I like start messing up because I don't want to focus on one girl an get heartbroken

Women are not source of income that u use the strategy of having multiple streams....
You sound like a young man who is at that time of life when destiny starts to unfold... I know I’m not in the position to drop advice, permit me to say...don’t spend that energy on 3 women.... believe me brother, one woman can limit ur desiring if u meet the wrong one, let alone 3..there’s really no time be to wasting time

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Date 3 Girls At A Time Without Them Funding Out by dingbang(m): 8:37am On Aug 12, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Women are not source of income that u use the strategy of having multiple streams....
You sound like a young man who is at that time of life when destiny starts to unfolding... I know I’m not in the position to drop advice, permit me to say...don’t spend that energy on 3 women.... believe me brother, one woman can limit ur desiring if u meet the wrong one, let alone 3..there’s really no time be to wasting time
cool
Re: How Do You Date 3 Girls At A Time Without Them Funding Out by Newguyhere: 8:48am On Aug 12, 2019
I am currently running a similar package but mine is 4 girls actually cool grin
Definitely an expensive experiment but worth it
The only thing you need to grasp when doing stuff like this is never ever let any of the girls know your home.. Always meet at restaurants or hotel
Re: How Do You Date 3 Girls At A Time Without Them Funding Out by ksbusari(m): 9:23am On Aug 12, 2019
Are you from Ondo state? finding out shewa di funding out?
Re: How Do You Date 3 Girls At A Time Without Them Funding Out by Ladikwa(m): 9:26am On Aug 12, 2019
1StopRudeness:

You sound like a young man who is at that time of life when destiny starts to unfold... I know I’m not in the position to drop advice, permit me to say...don’t spend that energy on 3 women.... believe me brother, one woman can limit ur desiring if u meet the wrong one, let alone 3..there’s really no time be to wasting time
women are not my first priority in life I only have time for them when am not busy
Re: How Do You Date 3 Girls At A Time Without Them Funding Out by MJBOLT: 9:43am On Aug 12, 2019
no matter how hard you try,they will still find out,they always do.
Re: How Do You Date 3 Girls At A Time Without Them Funding Out by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
a woman will know.
if you were dealing with guys...
but my advice.
date each without it seeming so. So they cant say for sure that you are their bf.
introduce them. This will throw them offguard, they wont suspect a thing.
Re: How Do You Date 3 Girls At A Time Without Them Funding Out by Ladikwa(m): 11:01am On Aug 12, 2019
Blackivy27:
[color=#006600][/color]
a woman will know.
if you were dealing with guys...
but my advice.
date each without it seeming so. So they cant say for sure that you are their bf.
introduce them. This will throw them offguard, they wont suspect a thing.
gud strategy
Re: How Do You Date 3 Girls At A Time Without Them Funding Out by shege45: 11:04am On Aug 12, 2019
Ladikwa:
lol
Its pretty easy. Don’t let them access ur fone. Change the other two names to guys names on ur fone whenever you are with the other one
Re: How Do You Date 3 Girls At A Time Without Them Funding Out by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 12, 2019
shege45:
lol
Its pretty easy. Don’t let them access ur fone. Change the other two names to guys names on ur fone whenever you are with the other one
what? And If it rings? Theres no explaination worthy for that mistake.
save it as a girl. Even use a pet name.
Re: How Do You Date 3 Girls At A Time Without Them Funding Out by Ladikwa(m): 11:08am On Aug 12, 2019
shege45:
lol
wow I never thought of this tanks
Re: How Do You Date 3 Girls At A Time Without Them Funding Out by bentwood85(m): 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
Try to keep your message inbox and sent messages free from suspicious messages..
Modify their names on your contact list, change their names to LANDLORD, MECHANIC, ELECTRICIAN, GENERATOR REPAIRER, etc..
Always checkout for their shoes, earrings and underwears.... Some might deliberately drop it in your room when they come visiting and you wouldn't know.
Always know their schedule.
Never give any of them your spare key.
Show all of them care.
You need to create time for each of them, and also bang them very well. grin

***REMEMBER AIDS IS REAL..... AS YOU ARE SLEEPING WITH DIFFERENT LADIES SHE IS ALSO DOING SAME..
***USE A CONDOM

1 Like

Re: How Do You Date 3 Girls At A Time Without Them Funding Out by Ladikwa(m): 6:55am On Aug 14, 2019
bentwood85:
Try to keep your message inbox and sent messages free from suspicious messages..
Modify their names on your contact list, change their names to LANDLORD, MECHANIC, ELECTRICIAN, GENERATOR REPAIRER, etc..
Always checkout for their shoes, earrings and underwears.... Some might deliberately drop it in your room when they come visiting and you wouldn't know.
Always know their schedule.
Never give any of them your spare key.
Show all of them care.
You need to create time for each of them, and also bang them very well. grin

***REMEMBER AIDS IS REAL..... AS YOU ARE SLEEPING WITH DIFFERENT LADIES SHE IS ALSO DOING SAME..
***USE A CONDOM
noted
Re: How Do You Date 3 Girls At A Time Without Them Funding Out by lincsnuel: 8:48am On Aug 14, 2019
Lucky b@stard! grin

You must either be rich, a master con artist and/or a casanova to pull such stunt.

I'd like to experiment such some day!

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Buduong Puts Her Enormous Backside On Display / Mouth Action And Sex Which Do You Prefer? / God Showed Me The Coronavirus In A Series Of Visions Months Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.