Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

ONE NAUGHTY and Stingy Thing I Do at Home — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ONE NAUGHTY and Stingy Thing I Do at Home — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] (786 Views)

See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ONE NAUGHTY and Stingy Thing I Do at Home — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:13am On Aug 12, 2019
One Naughty and Stingy Thing I Do at Home — To Be Deleted [PICTURE]

I'm stingy and you'll see why at the end.

I'm all about skills, not certificate. You need to set yourself up for success by acquiring as many skills as you can as a child.

When you become an adult, these skills will change your life and make you a millionaire or a billionaire. Back then in the village as a...

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ONE NAUGHTY and Stingy Thing I Do at Home — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:14am On Aug 12, 2019
Back then in the village as a child, there was barbing salon next to my house. Every single day, I go there just to watch the man barb.

I didn't have any intentions to learn, but I was fascinated by how he moves his hands in different directions and also how he barbs himself.

Those years of watching him as a child made me to learn and master how to barb myself without ever telling him to teach me or ever touching his clipper. Today, as a...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: ONE NAUGHTY and Stingy Thing I Do at Home — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:14am On Aug 12, 2019
Today, as a youth, I barb myself any kind of hairstyle even with my eyes closed and people look at it and say, "Are you sure you barbed this yourself?"

For those of you who didn't acquire much skills as a child, it's never too late — you can still acquire any skill you want as an adult. Today, I was...

Typing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ONE NAUGHTY and Stingy Thing I Do at Home — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:16am On Aug 12, 2019
Today, I was cutting my hair and was almost done, then something said, "Why not you take a before and after picture and deliver a lecture on this?"

I took my phone and captured a before and after image of myself barbing. So, I...

See picture below.

Typing...
Re: ONE NAUGHTY and Stingy Thing I Do at Home — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:17am On Aug 12, 2019
So, I urge all of you to acquire an offline (analogue) skill and an online (digital) skill at the same time.

An offline skill can be turned to a digital skill that will fetch you money while you sleep.

Imagine I power on my camera and record an hour video on how to barb yourself and upload it on YouTube, don't you think I have turned my analogue skill to a digital product? This will...

Typing...
Re: ONE NAUGHTY and Stingy Thing I Do at Home — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:18am On Aug 12, 2019
This will generate money while the owner sleeps. Also, you can translate the spoken words in the video and turn it to a book to sell on Amazon.

With this little action, you've turned your analogue skill to two digital products that'll fetch you money while you sleep. The reason the rate of...

Typing...
Re: ONE NAUGHTY and Stingy Thing I Do at Home — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:18am On Aug 12, 2019
The reason the rate of depression and hypertension have gone up since 2015 is not because of Buhari's cluelessness (though, every reasonable man knows he's clueless), but because of millions of Nigerians with no digital skill or analogue skill, but certificate certificate, certificate.

The ones with analogue skills don't know how to turn it to a digital products and sell it to the rest of the world. To take advantage of...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: ONE NAUGHTY and Stingy Thing I Do at Home — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:19am On Aug 12, 2019
To take advantage of your analogue skill and turn it to a digital product, you must have a digital skill.

Sadly, most Nigerian youths think digital skill is only about knowing how operate a computer, access Facebook or Twitter and digitally defraud an oyibo man or woman with the help of analogue skill (a native doctor). When you...

Typing...
Re: ONE NAUGHTY and Stingy Thing I Do at Home — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:20am On Aug 12, 2019
When you have lots of digital skills, but you aren't still making money online, it's because you're not organized and focused. You are probably digitally wayward.

If you think you are organized and focused yet you aren't making money, it's because you don't have a real-life mentor.

If you have a real-life mentor who is successful just the same way you want to be, but after teaching you everything yet you are still struggling from year to year, then visit the nearest man of God — it's spiritual.

Eighty percent of what happens in the physical world always take place in the spiritual world first before it manifests on earth. Talking about...

Typing...
Re: ONE NAUGHTY and Stingy Thing I Do at Home — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:21am On Aug 12, 2019
Talking about digital / analogue skill, do you know talking about what you are doing or have just done is a digital skill? Yes, it is and it's storytelling.

What you just read above is my story and typing it on my phone is a skill and this skill is money when packaged.

Do you know I can even sell the story? So, dear readers, set yourself up in a way that you will not regret your old age and die early with hypertension caused by lack of money or accomplishments in life. So, the naughty...

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: ONE NAUGHTY and Stingy Thing I Do at Home — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:21am On Aug 12, 2019
Those who generate content will be ahead of those who consume content. So, try to generate content and how to do it is: be a talkative online, but talk less offline.

This article I just wrote within some minutes is "original content" and content is still king while marking is queen. Learn to create original content and also learn to market contents. If you can do this, na money go dey chase you even when you dey sleep.

Typing...
Re: ONE NAUGHTY and Stingy Thing I Do at Home — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:22am On Aug 12, 2019
So, based on the title of this post, the naughty and stingy thing I do is: I barb myself shirtless or náked at times.

Barbing myself is stinginess and doing it shirtless or náked is naughtiness. That settles the case.

I'm the most stingy Nigerian, else I would've gone to a barbing salon.

Typing...
Re: ONE NAUGHTY and Stingy Thing I Do at Home — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:23am On Aug 12, 2019
So, from what you've read, Am I truly stingy? Or am I just a Yahoo barber?
Re: ONE NAUGHTY and Stingy Thing I Do at Home — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Bigcowhorn: 10:02am On Aug 12, 2019
iLegendd:
So, from what you've read, Am I truly stingy? Or am I just a Yahoo barber?

You are stingy, an email thief and perfectly useless to man and beast.

(1) (Reply)

Feminists Are Old Frustrated Women With Worn Out Bodies .... / See what this girl did to me,after the good tinz I did for her / How Do I Overcome This Spirit Of Shyness When I'm Around The Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.