Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Please What Can We Do??My Gf aand i about to make a lifechanging decision - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Can We Do??My Gf aand i about to make a lifechanging decision (1092 Views)

Am I About To Make A Wrong Marital Choice? / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Can We Do??My Gf aand i about to make a lifechanging decision by johnnysticks: 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
Ok am in my final year now and my gf is in her 300level..
We have been dating 2years plus ..She lost her mom at a little age.And she is staying with her stepmom why her father is in Lagos..
The first day she took me to her step mom..she asked me where am from I told her my state which is same state with her but on hearing my village this woman just developed hatred for me..

Now last year December a guy came to their compound and saw my gf..He approached her but she never answered him so this guy brought out 5000naira and gave which she refused and she insisted the guy left with the money but he persisted..Her stepmom heard the noise from the room and came out and asked what happened she told her behold her stepmom collected the money and told the guy to come in,immediately my gf called me and told me what happened..

Meanwhile this her step mom have been persuading her to follow the guy but she refused.Now the step mom called her father telling him that her daughter is dating a cultist(that is I am a cultist which I have no idea of)
And she is refusing to date someone that she wants her to date due to the nature of the father job he believed everything and told mu gf that if he does not date that guy he would disown her that I can't take care of myself(meanwhile and already a young lanlord in my early twenties)but I never wanted her knowing but she still loves me...

And now the stepmom is all about the money from that guy...Meanwhile this is a girl that hated her stepmom but I tried all my best to make her be on good terms with her stepmom.This is a girl that we are both planning our future together

Please Nairalanders We are both confused on what decision to make...

Cause if eventually she forces that girl against her will and anything bad happens to her Heavens know she will pay for it....

Please we need your advices
Re: Please What Can We Do??My Gf aand i about to make a lifechanging decision by johnnysticks: 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
johnnysticks:
Ok am in my final year now and my gf is in her 300level..
We have been dating 2years plus ..She lost her mom at a little age.And she is staying with her stepmom why her father is in Lagos..
The first day she took me to her step mom..she asked me where am from I told her my state which is same state with her but on hearing my village this woman just developed hatred for me..

Now last year December a guy came to their compound and saw my gf..He approached her but she never answered him so this guy brought out 5000naira and gave which she refused and she insisted the guy left with the money but he persisted..Her stepmom heard the noise from the room and came out and asked what happened she told her behold her stepmom collected the money and told the guy to come in,immediately my gf called me and told me what happened..

Meanwhile this her step mom have been persuading her to follow the guy but she refused.Now the step mom called her father telling him that her daughter is dating a cultist(that is I am a cultist which I have no idea of)
And she is refusing to date someone that she wants her to date due to the nature of the father job he believed everything and told my gf that if he does not date that guy he would disown her that I can't take care of myself(meanwhile and already a young lanlord in my early twenties)but I never wanted her knowing but she still loves me...

And now the stepmom is all about the money from that guy...Meanwhile this is a girl that hated her stepmom but I tried all my best to make her be on good terms with her stepmom.

Please Nairalanders We are both confused on what decision to make...

Cause if eventually she forces that girl against her will and anything bad happens to her Heavens know she will pay for it....

Please we need your advices
Re: Please What Can We Do??My Gf aand i about to make a lifechanging decision by rosy1992(f): 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
The most important people whose opinion are necessary is you and your gf, her step mom can't force her against her will, if she truly loves you.

It seems your girl is more focus than you are, don't get swayed, stick to her, let God take control.

1 Like

Re: Please What Can We Do??My Gf aand i about to make a lifechanging decision by DrayZee: 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
So...basically...the girl chose you, her stepmom chose the other guy. Who do you want to marry, the girl, or her stepmom?
Re: Please What Can We Do??My Gf aand i about to make a lifechanging decision by pocohantas(f): 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
Lol.

The probability that you guys will still breakup is high na.

She doesn't want this guy, fine.

What of the one she wants?

Oga face front and stop fighting her family battles.

1 Like

Re: Please What Can We Do??My Gf aand i about to make a lifechanging decision by johnnysticks: 4:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
DrayZee:

So...basically...the girl chose you, her stepmom chose the other guy. Who do you want to marry, the girl, or her stepmom?

Thanks for your answer
Re: Please What Can We Do??My Gf aand i about to make a lifechanging decision by johnnysticks: 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
pocohantas:
Lol.

The probability that you guys will still breakup is high na.

She doesn't want this guy, fine.

What of the one she wants?

Oga face front and stop fightig her family battles.

You don't get me...i didn't approach her from the first day she was the one into me,I developed that love for her gradually which is now beyond imagination..

If she has other guys she likes fine by me not her mom forcing her against her just to caught her happiness..
It's better she use her lips to tell me she is in love with another guy than her coming to me crying her stepmom is forcing her
Re: Please What Can We Do??My Gf aand i about to make a lifechanging decision by johnnysticks: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
rosy1992:
The most important people whose opinion are necessary is you and your gf, her step mom can't force her against her will, if she truly loves you.

It seems your girl is more focus than you are, don't get swayed, stick to her, let God take control.

Ok..Thanks for that
Re: Please What Can We Do??My Gf aand i about to make a lifechanging decision by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
In your third paragraph you claim to be a Landlord yet you don't want to tell your girl, yet she still loves you. If you are acting like a poor fellow who still has a long way to go before having financial freedom/readiness for marriage, then get ready to lose your girl to another man. A girl in 300level definitely may begin to think of marriage, you acting like you still have a long way to go, may make her lose hope and accept another suitor if she is pressured. Am not saying you should open up everything to her, but you should at least make her know you are capable and have a future. Stand by your girl, things will work out.

1 Like

Re: Please What Can We Do??My Gf aand i about to make a lifechanging decision by johnnysticks: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
In your third paragraph you claim to be a Landlord yet you don't want to tell your girl, yet she still loves you. If you are acting like a poor fellow who still has a long way to go before having financial freedom/readiness for marriage, then get ready to lose your girl to another man. A girl in 300level definitely may begin to think of marriage, you acting like you still have a long way to go, may make her lose hope and accept another suitor if she is pressured. Am not saying you should open up everything to her, but you should at least make her know you are capable and have a future. Stand by your girl, things will work out.

Bro she actually knows that but her as stepmom is saying that I don't get something for her(stepmom)asin giving her money..
And most times when she don't have money for some handout her mom will say she does not have money but I still go out of my way to give her without considering her telling me she will payback
Re: Please What Can We Do??My Gf aand i about to make a lifechanging decision by baba6ix(m): 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
oga landlord,the girl is not the issue na her step mama carry d matta for head,
just tell her step ma dat na landlord you be oo,carry small drink go appease that goddess,and apologize from coming from that village,thats its not ya fault,no be you born yourself na..pet am with mummy mummy names with a smiling face,and she go calm down knowing that her step dawta is secured in a way{financially or house wisely cheesy}.na woman she be naaa wink

even when u vex ya mummsy,and come with wrapper and some nice stuff with a smiling good boy face,she go still calm after boiling cheesy

Be wise my son wink
Re: Please What Can We Do??My Gf aand i about to make a lifechanging decision by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
Ignore the step mom, stand by your girl, try your best. If it works fine, if it doesn't life goes on.
johnnysticks:

Bro she actually knows that but her as stepmom is saying that I don't get something for her(stepmom)asin giving her money..
And most times when she don't have money for some handout her mom will say she does not have money but I still go out of my way to give her without considering her telling me she will payback
Re: Please What Can We Do??My Gf aand i about to make a lifechanging decision by johnnysticks: 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
baba6ix:
oga landlord,the girl is not the issue na her step mama carry d matta for head,
just tell her step ma dat na landlord you be oo,carry small drink go appease that goddess,and apologize from coming from that village,thats its not ya fault,no be you born yourself na..pet am with mummy mummy names with a smiling face,and she go calm down knowing that her step dawta is secured in a way{financially or house wisely cheesy}.na woman she be naaa wink

even when u vex ya mummsy,and come with wrapper and some nice stuff with a smiling good boy face,she go still calm after boiling cheesy

Be wise my son wink

Hmmm....ok
But it all boils down to one thing that she is trying to use this girl as a beneficiary..
Immediately I discussed this with my cousin that was his first response

1 Like

Re: Please What Can We Do??My Gf aand i about to make a lifechanging decision by Offpoint: 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
I didn't read your post, but I saw money and step-mom....

If I was a lady I'll settle with a guy with a bigger pocket.... I don suffer enough.

1 Like

Re: Please What Can We Do??My Gf aand i about to make a lifechanging decision by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
Not even her mom, her effing step-mom, fvck that. I guess her father is irresponsible.
Re: Please What Can We Do??My Gf aand i about to make a lifechanging decision by jey4all(m): 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
Super story
Re: Please What Can We Do??My Gf aand i about to make a lifechanging decision by johnnysticks: 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Not even her mom, her effing step-mom, fvck that. I guess her father is irresponsible.

Don't think so...
The father is always not around travelling everytime
Re: Please What Can We Do??My Gf aand i about to make a lifechanging decision by johnnysticks: 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
Offpoint:
I didn't read your post, but I saw money and step-mom....

If I was a lady I'll settle with a guy with a bigger pocket.... I don suffer enough.

At least you talked about yourself..
But she ain't after my money upon knowing that I have a very good source of income
Re: Please What Can We Do??My Gf aand i about to make a lifechanging decision by Charleys: 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
Her step mum knows what's best for her.

She has seen you and realized that you have no potential. She has experience too don't forget that.

Find someone else or upgrade yourself.
Re: Please What Can We Do??My Gf aand i about to make a lifechanging decision by johnnysticks: 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Ignore the step mom, stand by your girl, try your best. If it works fine, if it doesn't life goes on.

Thanks for the advice

(1) (Reply)

Choose: Decent Love-making Or Dirty Hardcore Sex / Someone Asked "Who Is Ubunja"? Let Me Tell You / This Girl Nearly Passed Out At The Jakande Shoprite. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.