Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love (20265 Views)

200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / 7 Heartbreaking Lies Nigerian Men Give When You Catch Them Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by SmellingAnus(m): 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
Ladies actually give sex to get love while guys give love to have sex.... cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by Xisnin(m): 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2019
Accountantgener:
nairalander who claims to sell data,he is a scammer I just sent the sum of 5,000naira to him today and he gave me a non existing code to use in checking my data balance which is *131*65*2*1*2# and that code does not actually exist,his real names are AGU KENECHUKWU,ACCESS BANK, A/C NOS IS 0761393797 and his phone number is 09065287121
Is he the same one uploading fake images on threads?
Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by penjm: 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2019
WalkerMichael:
When is Premienr league starting abeg undecided
next yr
Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by BORN2RULE20(m): 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
health tips. Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD),

Sexually Transmitted Diseases are diseases that are primarily transmitted through sexual activities which are not limited to penetrative sex; they can also be transmitted through oral and anal sex. Many people suffer from STDs in silence with most being overly shy to talk about it and to also see a doctor because they believe it’s a stigma. It must be emphasized that it is always the best to seek early diagnosis with comprehensive medical laboratory analysis and treatment because most STDs have terrible consequences if not treated early.

The common Sexually Transmitted Diseases include Genital Herpes and Human Papilloma Virus/Genital Warts. Others are Chlamydia, Syphilis, Gonorrhoea, and HIV.
As much as it is possible to have a Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) without showing any symptom, it is nevertheless important that you are informed enough to know when symptoms arise so that you can seek medical attention.

Below are 10 important signs that you may have a Sexually Transmitted Disease,

1. Penile and Vaginal Discharge
The discharge may come in varying colours depending on the exact cause of the infection. It may also be foul smelling especially in the case of females.

2. Rash
Rash may appear around the genital area and it could even appear over the body depending on the STD.

3. Painful Urination
Urinating may become painful with or without discharge.

4. Sores, Bumps or Warts around the Genital Area
You may start having swellings around your genitals with some swellings rupturing to become sores which may be painful or painless. Warts are small growths that may hang from the skin in the genital area and they are also an important pointer to STDs.

5. Bleeding
Females may often find themselves bleeding outside their monthly period.

6. Diarrhoea, weight loss and night sweats
As the disease progresses, the above symptoms may begin to surface. There is frequent passage of loose stools with associated weight loss which may become evident with loose fitting of cloths. Night sweats are also another sign.

7. Painful Sexual Intercourse
Sex may start to become painful and this may cause sexual displeasure.

8. Itching around the Genitals
This can affect both males and females alike. The itching can become very severe causing serious discomfort and there may be self-inflicted wounds due to intense finger scratching.

9. Sores on the lips or tongues
As noted earlier, STDs can be transmitted through MouthAction. If this is the route of transmission, then there could be sores on the lips and/or the tongue.

10. Fever, Aches, Nausea and Vomiting
This may be a non-specific symptom that can be experienced in many other diseases asides STDs. However, the combination of these symptoms with any of the other ones listed above may be a strong indication that it is a STD.

Early diagnosis and treatment is important in all cases of STDs because the later treatments are started, the more difficult it becomes to treat. This is why it is important that you seek a medical attention immediately you suspect you have a STD. Just taking some medications for some days can help free you from the discomfort.

One important thing is that you should not only be the one seeking medical attention, your sexual partner(s) too should be encouraged to do the same because if they don’t get treatment, there is a high likelihood of you getting re-infected.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
Accountantgener:
A nairalander who claims to sell data,he is a scammer I just sent the sum of 5,000naira to him today and he gave me a non existing code to use in checking my data balance which is *131*65*2*1*2# and that code does not actually exist,his real names are AGU KENECHUKWU,ACCESS BANK, A/C NOS IS 0761393797 and his phone number is 09065287121

His voudou really worked on you

1 Like

Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
post=81188706:
OP, Kuku tell us that fishes live in water!

I got tired at the second paragraph
Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by sirblend: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
Accountantgener:
A nairalander who claims to sell data,he is a scammer I just sent the sum of 5,000naira to him today and he gave me a non existing code to use in checking my data balance which is *131*65*2*1*2# and that code does not actually exist,his real names are AGU KENECHUKWU,ACCESS BANK, A/C NOS IS 0761393797 and his phone number is 09065287121
What is his user name?.
Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
His case is already in Ghana. He will die miserably waiting 5 months, 5 days and 5 hours.

I pity his people.
Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by poweredcom(m): 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
See

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
NIGERIAN LADIES and BEGGING are inseparable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by bennynaza(m): 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2019
Accountantgener:
nairalander who claims to sell data,he is a scammer I just sent the sum of 5,000naira to him today and he gave me a non existing code to use in checking my data balance which is *131*65*2*1*2# and that code does not actually exist,his real names are AGU KENECHUKWU,ACCESS BANK, A/C NOS IS 0761393797 and his phone number is 09065287121

Thanks for this timely info. And I was even thinking of doing business with him.
Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by naijapips04: 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
Accountantgener:

So people are still this gullible in 2019! angry

See beta nkwobi money. Not my business tho.
Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by franchasng: 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
Romantic love does not exist, it is a fallacy, a tool used to manipulate another gender for one's selfish interests.

Romantic love does not exist!

You can use the phrase: romantic affection or romance.

Ladies give romantic affection or romance to get favors from men while men offer money and material things to get romance and romantic affection from women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by banio: 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
Most women think when a man releases, then he is sexually satisfied. That's not true.
Just like ladies, a man needs to be satisfied after a hookup in such a way that he wouldn't want to have another hookup throughout that day.
A friend of mind says, he could be on a lady and suddenly stands up and wears his clothes because of how the lady is responding to the act.

I also don't subscribe to a lady requesting for mouth action with the guise that it makes her orgasm. Most ladies request for mouth action to spite the guy and make him humble and loyal to them. If a guy wants to go down on his own, then it is fine. But a lady pressing and persuading a guy to go down and leak her hole is a NO NO.

Most women get satisfaction from pheromones, screams and other sexual acts from a particular male. Thus a lady could have five dates, but only one satisfies her. Even if the others are better in the act. But she just doesn't like their pheromones.

But in all both partners should be sincere in a relationship and satisfy each other.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by BlueAir: 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2019
OboOlora:
Op, you and the author of this article need to go back to school and learn punctuation. So much headache guessing where to pause and stop!
obo olora wink...I want to eat dat embarassed
Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by jaxxy(m): 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2019
Love shud not and probably cannot be given to get Favours. Favors are given to get different things. Now if u use money to get love I doubt that is actually genuine, as love can’t be bought. What u bought is a relationship of convenience which can be turned into love if u handle the right way or remain at status quo even if u both advance the sham relationship to marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by OlawaleBammie: 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2019
Accountantgener:
hmm, accountant general, how u wan take balance book now wey 5k don develop wing??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by iamjavadem(m): 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
Make spots about it, maybe it might just make front page.
Accountantgener:
Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by banio: 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
naijapips04:

Just appreciate the message and forget gullibility. Everybody is gullible. It depends on so many factors. You may not have time to follow due process because you are chasing money. So parting with #5K a day when you get over #50K from you work wouldn't make U want to loss #50K to stand in a queue to get something of #5K done.
For instance most people don't visit road safety for license. They can't afford to waste one full day on a frustrating process. So they just pay the fee to a FRSC officee and go their way. The irony is that even after paying #20K for a licence of #6K, the FRSC officer will still not pay into the government account.
So many cases abound in which people just have to trust others. Imagine an offshore worker building a house, how can you escape people or relative not enjoying your money.
Everybody is gullible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by ubunja(m): 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
OboOlora:
Op, you and the author of this article need to go back to school and learn punctuation. So much headache guessing where to pause and stop!
lmfao
Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by Bizibi(m): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2019
Godfullsam:

Dont ever do business with any igbo, be it online or offline.
They are born to scam!

If you think i am just being tribalistic, try doing business with another igbo, you will end up having thesame or even worst experience.
if I describe how I had three terrible business encounter with three Yoruba persons on three occasions you will say I'm a tribalism and in one of deals, dss would have arrested us if not we were well connected,i would have rot in jail. There is good and bad in every tribe FYI I'm not igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by lexy2014: 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
Karrisleo:
the same guy did same to me last 2 days ago. Mine was 4k

Make una just cross road buy credit from mallam, load 4 phone, put in d right code & save yourselves all this heartbreak

1 Like

Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by meobizy(f): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
So this was a mystery to who exactly?
Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by banio: 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
Godfullsam:

Dont ever do business with any igbo, be it online or offline.
They are born to scam!

If you think i am just being tribalistic, try doing business with another igbo, you will end up having thesame or even worst experience.

Take it easy. This is what Nigeria is facing abroad because of fallacy of generalisation. Because one Igbo scammed You, then all Igbos are scammers. That's not true.
Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by naijapips04: 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
banio:

Just appreciate the message and forget gullibility. Everybody is gullible. It depends on so many factors. You may not have time to follow due process because you are chasing money. So parting with #5K a day when you get over #50K from you work wouldn't make U want to loss #50K to stand in a queue to get something of #5K done.
For instance most people don't visit road safety for license. They can't afford to waste one full day on a frustrating process. So they just pay the fee to a FRSC officee and go their way. The irony is that even after paying #20K for a licence of #6K, the FRSC officer will still not pay into the government account.
So many cases abound in which people just have to trust others. Imagine an offshore worker building a house, how can you escape people or relative not enjoying your money.
Everybody is gullible.

If you understand how the guy was scammed then you would appreciate what I'm saying.

I know the dude hes talking about. His adverts are all over Nairaland. Failing to do due diligence doesn't amount to being too busy. The guy was just dull and damn greedy.
Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by Funmmyastic: 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
Not new.Thank God I'm not doing any of that.
Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by Soul47(m): 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
naijapips04:

Wrong generalisation.

Scammers are not restricted to a particular tribe.

EFCC arrest Huasa, same way they arrest Igbos, Yorubas and the rest
Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by GoodFaith: 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
Accountantgener:

FORWARD THIS INFORMATION TO EFCC
LOT OF THIEF ARE PRESENT HERE
Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by Emanodimo(m): 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Here we go again, I don't understand, did any lady force any guy at gun point for favours? How will a couple claim to love each other and won't want to do heaven and earth for each other? Why the complaint? You either do it or you don't, it's optional.

Yeah... It is optional hence let no lady trouble him.

What's is the heaven and earth... Most ladies don't get to assist, even when they claim that of being an assistance. Not shocking...

Reality is that economic imbalance can make some guyz weak hence strengthen the women folks..Which is not bad if the guy doesn't relent to earn a living.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAP @Mayourspeaks's Opinion On Rape Sets Twitter On Fire / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? / Relationship With Your Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.