Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love (20261 Views)

200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / 7 Heartbreaking Lies Nigerian Men Give When You Catch Them Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by orikoku: 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2019
Accountantgener:
A nairalander who claims to sell data,he is a scammer I just sent the sum of 5,000naira to him today and he gave me a non existing code to use in checking my data balance which is *131*65*2*1*2# and that code does not actually exist,his real names are AGU KENECHUKWU,ACCESS BANK, A/C NOS IS 0761393797 and his phone number is 09065287121
his nairaland Monica is what?
Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by Onyemize4(m): 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2019
kenostika:
I Pity men that waste thier money on those confused soul.You give them money to enjoy better than you.
Oga na to com be d koko i no knw wetin u d talk

1 Like

Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by Legendguru: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
oh
Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by bukatyne(f): 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
OboOlora:
Op, you and the author of this article need to go back to school and learn punctuation. So much headache guessing where to pause and stop!

As in.

I wanted to read the OP and stopped half way.

I am just running on the title.

And I think the OP means sex and not love.
Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by Freshbaba95(m): 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
toprealman:
Scammers always look out for greedy people. That amount can buy you legit data.

Well, I don't think it's greed related, just a matter of brother helping brother, but he trusted the wrong person. The guy would does data for me now, is someone I saw his ads here on nairaland. And he has been doing for me for months now.. We have never met.
Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by jara: 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
Regardless of the age of the article, it still holds true today. The author claimed men give favor for love, not just sex which he can get from the red light corner.

Men do favors not just give money for the lady they love. Those of you that think it is obvious still do not get it. When a lady dismiss a man claiming God will send someone else, it shows lack of understanding of the man's motive or probably understand his reasons for the favors but ignore it.

On the other hand, a woman just do not look for sex she could get anywhere but looking for a man whose his sexual pleasure with her come with love of a good home provider.

So those who think it is so obvious, definitely do not understand their woman or men. Read the article slowly. Not by force

OboOlora:
Op, you and the author of this article need to go back to school and learn punctuation. So much headache guessing where to pause and stop!
Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by davibid: 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
Accountantgener:
nairalander who claims to sell data,he is a scammer I just sent the sum of 5,000naira to him today and he gave me a non existing code to use in checking my data balance which is *131*65*2*1*2# and that code does not actually exist,his real names are AGU KENECHUKWU,ACCESS BANK, A/C NOS IS 0761393797 and his phone number is 09065287121

Send a mail to his bank and his account will be blocked
Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
Godfullsam:

Dont ever do business with any igbo, be it online or offline.
They are born to scam!

If you think i am just being tribalistic, try doing business with another igbo, you will end up having thesame or even worst experience.
So all this Yoruba and Niger Delta Yahoo boys wey EFCC de arrest everyday na Igbo people abi?
Obasanjo, Ibori, Tinubu, Abacha and co who stole Nigeria dry are all Igbo people?
The guy don scam you be that, count your loss and move on.
Because of the sin of one guy you decide to criminalize a whole tribe if we are to apply your myopic logic then the Fulani, Hausa Niger Delta and Yoruba are all thieves.
Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by JerryQ: 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
Accountantgener:
nairalander who claims to sell data,he is a scammer I just sent the sum of 5,000naira to him today and he gave me a non existing code to use in checking my data balance which is *131*65*2*1*2# and that code does not actually exist,his real names are AGU KENECHUKWU,ACCESS BANK, A/C NOS IS 0761393797 and his phone number is 09065287121

It is like this is their new trick. They pose to render a service then ask for a deposit and disappear.

This one 3058495514, First Bank
Marcel Samuel , took my N5k after posing as a solar inverter seller and showing me various picture samples, He asked i pay a N5k deposit so he can be sure am serious before bring the goods from Lagos. Seeing the goods are worth hundreds of thousand of Naira, i saw 5K as an infinitesimal part and sent it to Him not knowing He was a fraud all along. I think i should open a thread for them so we list their names.
Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by mildflame: 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
Accountantgener:

Don't do business with IPOB people
Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by Zigdore: 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
Adonko:
Pls buy data from this man any network and he is tested and reliable .his name is Charles .0909 630 0200...that is his number

Why not buy directly from the network providers?
Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by Godfullsam(m): 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
So all this Yoruba and Niger Delta Yahoo boys wey EFCC de arrest everyday na Igbo people abi?
Obasanjo, Ibori, Tinubu, Abacha and co who stole Nigeria dry are all Igbo people?
The guy don scam you be that, count your loss and move on.
Because of the sin of one guy you decide to criminalize a whole tribe if we are to apply your myopic logic then the Fulani, Hausa Niger Delta and Yoruba are all thieves.

90% of the scammers on this platfirm are igbos. Mind you, the guy didn't scam me. I dont do biz with igbos because i know them very well.
Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by lillan042(f): 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
Karrisleo:
the same guy did same to me last 2 days ago. Mine was 4k

They are many online..m

Call me 08120026492..

Iet me compensate you sir
Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:05am On Aug 13, 2019
Godfullsam:

90% of the scammers on this platfirm are igbos. Mind you, the guy didn't scam me. I dont do biz with igbos because i know them very well.
So you now work in nairaland census department for you to be able bring out this fake statistics.
Igbo people don't need your chicken change.
No matter how fraudulent Igbos are them never steal nor scam reach Yoruba people starting from grand masters, Tinubu, OBJ, Bode George etc and numerous Yahoo boys EFCC arrest everyday in Ibadan and their international colleagues in UK and US.
Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by Mazigabriel(m): 5:22am On Aug 13, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] It is called the "Law of symbiosis"
Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by Usanga35: 8:20am On Aug 13, 2019
Now ..Favour and Love ...which is more EXPENSIVE?,,
Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by stano2(m): 8:56am On Aug 13, 2019
Karrisleo:
the same guy did same to me last 2 days ago. Mine was 4k
Was the 4k for how much worth of data?
Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by stano2(m): 8:56am On Aug 13, 2019
Accountantgener:
A nairalander who claims to sell data,he is a scammer I just sent the sum of 5,000naira to him today and he gave me a non existing code to use in checking my data balance which is *131*65*2*1*2# and that code does not actually exist,his real names are AGU KENECHUKWU,ACCESS BANK, A/C NOS IS 0761393797 and his phone number is 09065287121
Was the 5k for how much worth of data
Re: Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love by zed7: 9:13am On Aug 13, 2019
Incoherent write up. Not everyone should be writing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Relationships And Phone Calls. / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? / Relationship With Your Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.