Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired (77981 Views)

Not The Marriage I Had In Mind / Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says / I Am Tired Of This Marriage.. I Want Out.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired by goodgirl2409: 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
crackhouse:
he's not cheating. The fact is she's not making any positive impact in the family. She's just a liability to the man that's all. The man is the only person running around for the family upkeep and it has not been easy for him. Some women are like that, they are just like a log of wood that doesn't make any meaningful contribution in the house and can't help u realise your dream either.

My monthly salary is 300000 and my husband earns more

9 Likes

Re: 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired by vision2050: 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
goodgirl2409:
My husband has really changed. He is so unemotional and revengeful.
I will cook for him severally and he won’t eat. I will serve him food and he won’t eat. I will ask him what I have done and he won’t respond. Every time he gives me the silent treatment.

I feel so pained because I expected more from this marriage but barely 1 year after, he doesn’t seem to love me anymore. Sometimes 1 month will pass, no sex. He would go out and won’t bother to tell me where he is going.

He would come back very late and would just ignore me like I don’t exist.
Although he drops money for me to run the house and communicates strictly with me, it make no sense to me.
I am tired. Is this how marriage is? Is this how men are or am I just suffering?

I don’t have anyone to beg to talk to him,and I was told reporting him to any of his family members is not good. things are getting worse everyday. People who have married for many years and are succeeding please help me. What am I not doing right?

UPDATE.
I want to add that it is not sexual incompatibility.
When he is in his happy mood, I would even be tired of his endless gist. S-x will be very great. He is kind and caring. Such a wonderful man. In fact an angel. He would even wash my underwear’s and clothes.

But when his mood start which is his mood most of the time, he won’t talk to you, he won’t eat. I will finish cooking, he will go outside and buy another food and come and cook. He won’t come back on time. I will ask him what is it, he would not respond. He always feels everything I do to annoy him, i do it on purpose. I am a peace loving person. Everyone around that knows the story
always say that he has a problem.
Do you support him financially?
Man can nag or give silent treatment if support is not coming from partner.
Just talk to him and tell him how you feel, I hope he change.
Re: 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired by YelloweWest: 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
crackhouse:
the man might not complain but Let that woman get up and start something and you will see how the Man will start appreciating her every move.
Get your facts straight. He will not appreciate her for starting business and making money. As a matter of fact he may frustrate it!

The only thing that will make this man appreciate his wife is if she successfully creates the impression that she can survive and be happy without him! Then and only then will he come around.

Speaking from experience.
Re: 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired by YelloweWest: 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
goodgirl2409:

My monthly salary is 300000 and my husband earns more
Ok read my advice ehh. Money is never the problem of your marriage. I thank God u are financially stable. My advice for u is on page 9 or 10. Go though it and thank God.
Re: 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired by mmadu5(m): 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
prayer is the Key . forget all the advice people has given you its worthless without prayer . reason is your husband is seeing another woman and only prayers can dissolve that . also go to gym and work out reduce your weight I know you must have gained weight either from being obessed or from child birth . keep fit and remain the sexy girl he dated years back .

may God help you
Re: 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired by YelloweWest: 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
vision2050:

Do you support him financially?
Man can nag or give silent treatment if support is not coming from partner.
Just talk to him and tell him how you feel, I hope he change.
What's wrong with all these jiggolos looking for a woman to feed them Is it now the responsibility for a woman to support a man financially? Shìt menh.

Just so u know, the op salary is 300k! Husband earns even more!

3 Likes

Re: 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired by joyfullyjoyous(f): 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
Your husband is bipolar. It's not necessary u r doing something wrong. You may need totalk to him or help him see a good psychotherapist. Ppl of this mature are prone to committing suicide.
I pray things get better.
Re: 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired by Newguyhere: 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
Spain007:

GV HIM MORE UNDIES TO WASH...

that part sef shock me bro cheesy, husband wey dey wash undies..
Wetin person no go see for this life sef grin
Re: 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired by stephnie44(f): 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
goodgirl2409:
I will cook for him severally and he won’t eat. I will serve him food and he won’t eat. I will ask him what I have done and he won’t respond. Every time he gives me the silent treatment.

I feel so pained because I expected more from this marriage but barely 1 year after, he doesn’t seem to love me anymore. Sometimes 1 month will pass, no sex. He would go out and won’t bother to tell me where he is going.

Although he drops money for me to run the house and communicates strictly with me, it make no sense to me.
I am tired. Is this how marriage is? Is this how men are or am I just suffering?

I don’t have anyone to beg to talk to him,and I was told reporting him to any of his family members is not good. things are getting worse everyday. People who have married for many years and are succeeding please help me. What am I not doing right?

UPDATE.
When he is in his happy mood, I would even be tired of his endless gist. S-x will be very great. He is kind and caring. Such a wonderful man. In fact an angel. He would even wash my underwear’s and clothes.

But when his mood start which is his mood most of the time, he won’t talk to you, he won’t eat. I will finish cooking, he will go outside and buy another food and come and cook. He won’t come back on time. I will ask him what is it, he would not respond. He always feels everything I do to annoy him, i do it on purpose. I am a peace loving person. Everyone around that knows the story
my dear my opinion thou.simply ignore him.use to b in ur shoes crying wont solve it.telling ppl to talk to him wont solve it.cook eat make urself happy.im 2 yrs in marriage but i i can tell u i wished i didnt marry dis monster.allow him cook nd eat his meal.if u have a child concentrate more on d baby.cos if he would cheat on u if u like d accrobatic style na ur body go suffer am him go still cheat

1 Like

Re: 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired by Ishilove: 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
goodgirl2409:

UPDATE.

E be like sey ogbanje dey worry am

1 Like

Re: 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired by damilonya(m): 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
Check on yourself carefully with an open mind... You might have done something that got on his nerves. Be sure you are not a nagging wife. On his part, he might be under a certain influence that should be known later.

Advice... Keep calm, be a good friend and wife to him. Keep praying for your marriage to receive devine restoration. You can Please, don't take your marital odds to any clergy... God bless you.
Re: 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired by KanuSE: 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
Useku:
He might be under a lot of pressure (work and bills)

Get a job if you're not working already and assist with some of the minor bills .

Get busy and reduce the over flooded attention but make sure your respect for him is intact.

If he doesn't change, take sisioge's advice

Sisisioge's advice is like adding more fuel to the fire especially for a lady who's tryna find solution to her marital issues.

If you get closer to sisisioge you would be surprised that she wouldn't dare act out her own advice sef. grin

1 Like

Re: 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired by damilonya(m): 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
Check on yourself carefully with an open mind... You might have done something that got on his nerves. Be sure you are not a nagging wife. On his part, he might be under a certain influence that should be known later.

Advice... Keep calm, be a good friend and wife to him. Keep praying for your marriage to receive devine restoration. Please, don't take your marital odds to any clergy... God bless you.

1 Like

Re: 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired by joyfullyjoyous(f): 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
Your husband is bipolar. It's not necessary u r doing something wrong. You may need to talk to him or help him see a good psychotherapist. Ppl of this nature are prone to committing suicide.
I pray things get better.
Re: 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired by RealityShot: 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
goodgirl2409... do you have a job? If not; go and get one now!
if you do, put more attention on your work.
if the marriage breaks, you need to be capable to fend for your self.
marriage is not by force...and if you think it is: accept the and enjoy it
Re: 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired by danilmo: 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
franchasng:
if the reasons I pointed out happens to be the reasons for the husband's attitude towards her, I doubt there can be a lasting solution, especially if she cheated on the husband and he somehow found out.

This is why I advice ladies, don't try to be like guys, guys can get away with cheating their spouse because women can forgive a cheating spouse more easily than men would forgive a cheating wife. It is not men's fault, it is how nature wired men to be, so don't blame them.

As a married lady, once you have made up your mind to cheat, be prepared for divorce should your man catch you or later find out, so expect the worst whenever you decide to cheat as a woman.

I don't care what feminists would say, the world will remain as it is, men cannot be forced or coerced to change their natural form just to suit some women clamoring for equality.

If as a lady you catch your husband cheating, u are free and entitled to divorce him, it is your decision to make. So if you as a married woman decides to forgive your husband when he cheats, you must not expect him to forgive you too when you cheat nor are you supposed to coerce or force him to forgive you, it is his own decision to forgive you or not, not your right.

Men can never be like women and also women can never be like men, so we must understand our differences as people of different gender to live a happy life.

Bitter truth. I doubt if a man can get over /forgive a cheating wife.
Even if he pretend to forgive,, anytime they want to have sex, the taught of it ll always come and most likely off his ego. Look irritating embarassed just nature

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired by KanuSE: 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
vingeophysicist:

She didn’t study him well. Love supersede all. I don’t think the man love the lady . I have experience love once and I know how it’s works only seeing my ex babe sweating from work makes me cry.

Lol cheesy
Re: 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
KanuSE:

Lol cheesy
I’m really serious oo. I really love that my ex babe . Reminiscing my university days I devote my little time to lessen her House chores. We usually apportion bushes to clear every weekend to all lodge mates but I clear her and mine together. People envy us back then ooo.
Re: 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
stephnie44:
my dear my opinion thou.simply ignore him.use to b in ur shoes crying wont solve it.telling ppl to talk to him wont solve it.cook eat make urself happy.im 2 yrs in marriage but i i can tell u i wished i didnt marry dis monster.allow him cook nd eat his meal.if u have a child concentrate more on d baby.cos if he would cheat on u if u like d accrobatic style na ur body go suffer am him go still cheat
You were busy pursuing wealth nah
Re: 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
goodgirl2409:

UPDATE.

Madam,
I must remind you that no marriage is 100% perfect, there are positive and negativr sides.
Firstly you should learn to endure your husband negative side, if possible work towards achieving about 60% happiness in your marriage.
A lot of Women married drunkard wife beater, so count yourself lucky.

NB: I shared some similarities with tour husband, thats how I grew up. Nevertheless my Wife has changed me a bit.
Re: 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired by moonbender(m): 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
1- There must be something you do that irritates him and he must have tried to let you know and expected a change, but you possibly must have seen those things as no big deal, but it is to him.

2- Maybe there is a mistress out there.

Proving that he is a nice man, and even washes your undies shows that he loves you but there is something you do he has been complaining about. And if he is doing no. 2, I believe that he's doing it because of no. 1.
Re: 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired by jmaxjohn(m): 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
healthserve:

I have things to say

1. Read the book Five love languages by Gary Chapman

that's the only reason i liked your comment. you know your stuff. i'd also suggest 'things i wish i had known before marriage' by same gary chapman. op and husband need to return to basics. their romantic euphoric love which was supposed to last on average 2 years seems to have burned out quickly.

1 Like

Re: 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired by healthserve(m): 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
jmaxjohn:

that's the only reason i liked your comment. you know your stuff. i'd also suggest 'things i wish i had known before marriage' by same gary chapman. op and husband need to return to basics. their romantic euphoric love which was supposed to last on average 2 years seems to have burned out quickly.

Tushe... Thanks
Re: 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired by Brainboxfid(f): 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
cerpvad:
It takes more than mere communication to resolve sexual incompatibility. Nothing hurts more than to find out after marriage that your partner cannot give you sexual fulfillment. Many men are not that patient to condone sexual laxity from their wife, hence they revert to cheating. If you can't satisfy your husband sexual needs averagely, why blame him for cheating?
what if she's a virgin b4 she got married
Re: 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
spongeisback:
OP just ignore him, do whatever makes you happy. Stop begging him. When he sees that two can play whatever game he's playing he would want to talk.

Your advice is very dangerous if the husband is a violent type. Two can play what ? Hmmm,there is fire already and you are advising her to pour more petrol in it! This will only get the husband angrier the result of which is not predictable.

Op,I beg of you....never adopt this approach. If you can't cope any longer,you can quit the marriage with your life still intact.
Re: 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired by Auxigen(m): 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
khatea:
Sorry about this op!
What was courtship wt him like? D u just tell d whole truth here? Do u nag? Ur marriage is too young to start facing this emotional trauma, m sure sumtin is wrong somewhere. Either yes/no, U need a night preferably a midnight to deal with this issue my dear. Wake him, go on ur knees, cry if u want/can, pour out evritin bothering u and let him know how single in marriage u feel wt d way things are. I hope he speaks up

Note: U need to make ursef happy at all times no matter what pls. Remember prayer changes things too
Especially prayer. .go on your knees and cry to God to save your marraige.
Re: 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2019
Sorry madam if I sound a bit judgmental. I stand to be corrected but you seem to me like a chatter box. You talk too much.
In just a short while you've said sooo much ills about your husband.
Imagin how my heart was racing while reading this short piece and the next minute you have switched to another aspect of him still non-stop and back to the odd side of him again...phew! I had to take a breather after reading this a short piece.

One thing you should know is, men dont like women who talk too much so watch it. It might just be the cause.

Las las pray against the demons behind your the problem you're having with each other cos I can't figure out what could be the major problem here.

Peace.
Re: 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired by naijajobx: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
Oh
Re: 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
this is my advice for you,when that muting/mute situation has begun again,i will suggest,you run a brain test on him,don't let him knowohh,

1 Like

Re: 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired by Bolanlevivian: 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
KanuSE:

What rocks your boat may sink Op's boat finally.
So she should keep begging the man like mumu and massaging his ego

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control / DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.