Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,141 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder (57396 Views)

A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) / Eco Cleaning Products: The Sustainable Choice For A Cleaner World / Family Confirms Death Of Lagos Diploma Holder Who Jumped Into Lagoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by maasoap(m): 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
Mrshape:
The clinic will pay for damages,
How did the cleaner get to know the condition of a patient,
Besides knowing it she the cleaner has just announced to the people in the clinic a confidential content.

Is it so difficult to spot an SS patient? Most especially, the one who is brought to the hospital?

1 Like

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
sassysure:
And the ediot is proud of herself posting this on social media.
That cleaner should be sacked immediately.

I will say that the hospital should be sued but if she has an ss child, it probably may be that she has been coming to the hospital with such child so it's not reveal of confidential info from the hospital as the cleaner must have seen the ss child of the woman

But for making fun of her with such, she should be sacked immediately.
Even as a cleaner, there must be professionalism and respect to those that pay ur bill and that madam even with her harshness is among those who pay her bill.
You no get sense. Do you need a wizard to show you ss child?

1 Like

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by dumahi(m): 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
emeijeh:

Abeg ask sANUSi.
Me I no know.
You, you no contain human being again. Your hb done finish pata pata.
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by BrainSanitizer: 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
Optional09:
That center will be shut down if there is an Health
Information Privacy Rules in Nigerian. In the US it’s called HIPAA.

Many things are wrong with Nigeria. Government don’t understand importance and the concept of policies and citizens/information protection

Everything that goes on in Nigeria starts and stops at party level

On point.
Except that having a child whose genotype is SS and who's having crises is not that much of a secret. It is a condition that people can see and know what's wrong with the child.
Again, I personally don't like people who carry their certificates on their foreheads. Why brag about your qualifications? Why harass people simply because you feel they are inferior to you? Who cares if you have five PhDs so long you don't pay their bills?
For Pete's sake, show off where and when it's necessary, not to cleaners who probably barely got through high school.
An emotionally harassed individual has only one goal: hit back where it hurts most and that's exactly what the cleaner did.

5 Likes

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
And this is news shocked
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by SirLakes: 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
Elijahrona:

You missed the point. Giving birth to SS children isn't a deformity, it's an purposeful act since only SS marrying AS or AS marrying AS can give birth to SS. As a PhD holder, she should've know that she being either AS or SS cannot marry someone with SS or AS. You see? She was ignorant or still chose to go on. It's her fault. The cleaner is right

Do you know the circumstances that brought about the child, do you know if it was a one night stand thingy, do you know if she didn't get to know the father of the child so well before it happened. You expect her to kill the child after being born?

1 Like

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
midolian:
I just feel... REGARDLESS, there are some things in life you don't use to mock others...e.g poverty, lack of children, deformity in children, etc
what about what she has used to mock the cleaners. we should just try not to Yab people in oda not to get yabbed back. Yab now has past tense

1 Like

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
Optional09:

Many things are wrong with Nigeria. Government don’t understand importance and the concept of policies and citizens/information protection

is there a law countering abusing people anyhow?
the PhD holder abused the woman &got served

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by emeijeh(m): 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
dumahi:

You, you no contain human being again. Your hb done finish pata pata.
Lol.
Wetin I do bros? cheesy
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
SirLakes:

Do you know the circumstances that brought about the child, do you know if it was a one night stand thingy, do you know if she didn't get to know the father of the child so well before it happened. You expect her to kill the child after being born?
do you know the circumstances that led the cleaner to be a cleaner? do you know if she's also.a brilliant student who ll v been a reasonable PhD holder n not get married to av SS children irrespective of ignorantly/stubbornly doing a one night stand?

this life is give n take. give good to take good or bad 4 bad.

2 Likes

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by Bbbwings: 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
Jesu kristi

1 Like

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by SonOfUbunja: 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
midolian:
I just feel... REGARDLESS, there are some things in life you don't use to mock others...e.g poverty, lack of children, deformity in children, etc
L9l @poverty. The have nots are always touchy about their status. Oh well, their reward is in heaven
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by purples25(f): 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
Nothing in a Nigerian hospital, a Nigerian anywhere .............is private. Nothing is confidential. If something embarrassing is happening to you, make sure you go to a clinic or hospital far from your area. I can bet on it that once they are through with your treatment and check up, every ear around there will know about it, and what's more, for as many years as you attend that hospital, they'll rub it in your face, shaming you with stares, nods and bad attitude that they are not afraid to show you.
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by bolicks: 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
What a useless news. Do you know How many Nigerian hospitals and labs have given people wrong lab results and diagnosis? She could be a victim! . Is that how a retarded cleaner rubished her in your center?
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by Bbbwings: 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
virago:

But there's a cure for sickle cell disease so what is the cleaner on about
There is a cure..
But how many people can afford BM transplant.
Prevention is key.
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by Bbbwings: 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
I'm here hyperventilating
This savagery is too much
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by OlawaleBammie: 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
SirLakes:

Who send am one night stand?? who tell her make he no make findings before spreading her legs?? and u said she's educated even upon her phd??
I dont understand why some of u talk like mumu and dundee here just because u re not the one being acused OR UR MOTHER!! IF ITS UR MOTHER DAT ONE TALK TO SHABBILY LIKE DAT WIL U TAKE IT?? I REPEAT, IF ITS UR MOTHER DAT ONE NONSENSE PHD HOLDER MAKE MOCKERY OF WIL U TAKE IT or wil u say ur MOTHER should respect the firm ethics?? awon oponu gbogbo. make una go arest her na.

1 Like

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by eenai(m): 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
This is all wrong. Both the uncouth cleaner and the Doctor who tweeted are both wrong. She is a customer and deserves some respect. I expected the doctor to know better and educate his cleaner on how to manage irate client rather than extolling the tactless manner she talked back at the client.
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by Xexza(m): 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
Abeg make we hear word for these privacy advocates.

Shey the PhD holder was shouting up and down? What if she was the one shouting that her ward is SS?
Instead of you to think small, you're assuming that the management was just telling everyone - including the cleaners the status of patients.

Let me even add my own:
With all her PhD she no fit go better hospital with better privacy policy go treat her pikin!

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by SirLakes: 10:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Who send am one night stand?? who tell her make he no make findings before spreading her legs?? and u said she's educated even upon her phd??
I dont understand why some of u talk like mumu and dundee here just because u re not the one being acused OR UR MOTHER!! IF ITS UR MOTHER DAT ONE TALK TO SHABBILY LIKE DAT WIL U TAKE IT?? I REPEAT, IF ITS UR MOTHER DAT ONE NONSENSE PHD HOLDER MAKE MOCKERY OF WIL U TAKE IT or wil u say ur MOTHER should respect the firm ethics?? awon oponu gbogbo. make una go arest her na.
You are very stupid, do you know the genotype of all the girls you've smashed.

May thunder strike you and your MOTHER who didn't train you there

1 Like

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
Optional09:

"Many things wrong" my dear please you are too gracious .everything is wrong .Nigeria is everything a fully functioning democratic nation should not be

1 Like

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by jagojunior(m): 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
doctokwus:
Some patients can really get on one's nerves that you sometimes lose all self control and restraint,but why pick on the innocent child just because he/she is SS?
That cleaner/ nurses are lucky to some extent because some other women would have caused commotion in that hospital that day,disrupting activities and giving the facility a bad name because no matter the provocation,anyone that hears what the cleaner with the nurses said would not have supported her and would have harshly scolded the them and the facility's MD for having such characters in it's employ.
Pick on the woman instead and insult her if you feel pained.
This Dr too should be ashamed celebrating shaming an innocent SS patient.
Shameful and unprofessional.
If all Drs and nurses were to react to what some patients say and do to them in hospitals,I bet there would have been daily incidents of patients,patient relations or hospital staff being killed.
Thank God guns are illegal in Nigeria.

OP said cleaner but your oversabi have added Nurse to it. With all this grammar you still couldn't read and comprehend simple write-up
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by OlawaleBammie: 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
SirLakes:

You are very stupid, do you know the genotype of all the girls you've smashed.

May thunder strike you and your MOTHER there
Ahahahaha oro dun werey, soo u can also react?? yeah, i wanted u to feel wat dat cleaner felt grin now u know how it feels kikikikiki kakakakaka

and for ur question, not all d girls av smashed, simply say a girl i dated. am nt d smashing type like.......

how d tin come pain u like dis na?? can u feel wat d cleaner felt now?? why didnt u observe the nairaland ethics, abi nairaland no get hin own ethics ni??

3 Likes

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by SirLakes: 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Ahahahaha oro dun werey, soo u can also react?? yeah, i wanted u to feel wat dat cleaner felt grin now u know how it feels kikikikiki kakakakaka

and for ur question, not all d girls av smashed, simply say a girl i dated. am nt d smashing type like.......

how d tin come pain u like dis na?? can u feel wat d cleaner felt now?? why didnt u observe the nairaland ethics, abi nairaland no get hin own ethics ni??
A child that's not trained at home will be trained by outsiders..
Sebi were lo bi e grin grin grin

You act like a stupid fellow, I join the club.... Omorada sha
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by pawesome(m): 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
That reply shifted me

1 Like

Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by Elijahrona(m): 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
SirLakes:

Well, you aren't far from the truth
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by OlawaleBammie: 11:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
SirLakes:

A child that's not trained at home will be trained by outsiders..
Sebi were lo bi e grin grin grin

You act like a stupid fellow, I join the club.... Omorada sha
Lol, na u wan teach me?? ti moba sorogba e tan?? as in if i handle u finish, u wil knw i truly hail from Ekiti.

But anyways, i dont need dat, i have issues to atend to, i mean a worthy ones, i would b senseless to engage in an online trash with u. use to say something and i learn from it, he usually says dont wrestle with pigs so dat u dont become like it. Who am i to disrespect ur parent wen dey are nt my mate?? all i just knw is dat u can not allow ur MOTHER to face wat dat cleaner face
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by Optional09: 11:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
WarriFirstBorn:

Did she mention the woman's name or that of the child? Did the tweet reveal the woman's identity? How is the post injurious to the woman?

We are just too emotional in this country.

google HIPAA at least have a little idea what it means to work in health sector even as a cleaner at a health facility so much is expected of you
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by larryking540: 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
midolian:

and that why the term BE HUMBLE exist
u kw u aren't too beautiful
u aren't too tall
u don't have kids
u have k leg
u bow leg
u have body odour
u be hiv patient
and u kw say u short, like me be humble, people tell me I a$ short I Crack a joke out of it, I laugh over it, no b my fault

u have to be humble
so people don't make gest of u

forget dis ur why will u laugh at the woman for having a sickle cell child
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by SirLakes: 11:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
OlawaleBammie:
Lol, na u wan teach me?? ti moba sorogba e tan?? as in if i handle u finish, u wil knw i truly hail from Ekiti.

But anyways, i dont need dat, i have issues to atend to, i mean a worthy ones, i would b senseless to engage in an online trash with u. use to say something and i learn from it, he usually says dont wrestle with pigs so dat u dont become like it. Who am i to disrespect ur parent wen dey are nt my mate?? all i just knw is dat u can not allow ur MOTHER to face wat dat cleaner face
What did your MOTHER who is a cleaner faced. Tell me wink
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by KenModi(m): 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
J111333:
It must be a Nigerian woman with the PhD, na so dem dey borrow borrow student loans dey get useless degrees.
One Nigerian nurse working at a military hospital was boasting to a patient that she was doing her PhD in nursing and her much more senior Philipino colleague asked her what was the use of paying for several students loans acquiring degrees when it wouldn't change her salary status at the hospital.
She was just opening her mouth anyhow and finally said she enjoyed going to school. That day, I concluded that most Nigerians acquire degrees just for show off.

Go see dem for Cyprus, dem dey use am get residence permit
Re: How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder by OlawaleBammie: 11:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
SirLakes:
What did my MOTHER who is a cleaner faced. Tell me wink
Mtcheew oga abeg go sleep ojare, just try to respect ur parent. Arrivedacci....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Have HIV But I Am Still Beautiful" - South African Lady Celebrates Herself / COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria / COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.