Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) (75693 Views)

Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) / "Dont Spoil My Make Up Oo"–Bride Tells Groom On Wedding Day (video) / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 13, 2019
blues343:
FEAR WOMEN.....
FEAR WOMEN.. ...
FEAR WOMEN ...
You don't need to be afraid of a stupid person. Just be wise and you will constantly disarm them.

4 Likes

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by carter009(m): 7:41am On Aug 13, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin am telling you.
Od1n:
It is good, if it was a guy cheating on his wedding day, some idiots will not allow us with the "men are scum" nonsense. As if infidelity is gender-specific. Some women need to get some education.

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Od1n: 7:42am On Aug 13, 2019
Kennitrust:
The nature of women is very complex
You wish to generalize this disgraceful behavior, this shame she has brought upon herself and her family as "the nature of women?" Most of the women i know have a modicum of self-respect.
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by jayvaliar(m): 7:42am On Aug 13, 2019
chiommy123:
So cos you married her she can not play with others abi lipsrsealed
is kissing a kind of play? Pls teach me
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:44am On Aug 13, 2019
If she can kiss Mr Just a friend in public, I wonder what she will be doing to him in private embarassed
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by farem: 7:46am On Aug 13, 2019
Horo:
Wrong timing madam

Wow for over 5yrs na today I hit front page and as the 1st commentor

May this bring more happiness to me and the entire nairaland fans

I don't understand what some folks celebrate as if commenting first on a FP of NL has something to do about their destinies.

I have got some of my posts on Nairaland FP and even two on a day! But what is a big deal about it? I didn't celebrate anything 'cos life is much more important than that. What then would the moderators and Seun do, if you have to summon your dead ancestors to dance with you for "commenting first"?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by taf4u4me(m): 7:48am On Aug 13, 2019
[quote author=ChemBrodar post=81204852]

Watch the video here; https://foxmeek.com/viral/video-man-ends-marriage-after-catching-his-bride-kissing-another-man-on-their-wedding-day

[/quote..but sincerely speaking, this is not ordinary,kissing another man on ur wedding day instead of your husband!!! I dey smell villagers here
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by IamSoProlific: 7:48am On Aug 13, 2019
Mukah1234:
Congrats Man, you just dodged a bullet.

Meanwhile I have these footwear for sale, contact me if you are interested.

Tel: o 8 1 5 5 o 91 6 o 8

How much is the second one on joggers?
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Smoke55: 7:48am On Aug 13, 2019
chiommy123:
ok On Your Wedding Day Go And Be Kissing (playing)with Other Guys,lets No How It Goes..
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Teymanhenry(f): 7:51am On Aug 13, 2019
He is just a friend and you are kissing him... Lol some people self. So she can't even wait till after the wedding?

2 Likes

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Fuckgovt: 7:53am On Aug 13, 2019
chiommy123:
by their comments u shall knw them. LovePeddler as a house wife
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 13, 2019
farem:

I don't understand what some folks celebrate as if commenting first on a FP of NL has something to do about their destinies.

I have got some of my posts on Nairaland and even two on a day! But what is a big deal about it? I didn't celebrate anything 'cos life is much more important than it. What then would the moderators and Seun do, if you have to summon your dead ancestors to dance with you for "commenting first"?
It's just mediocrity, worthless living and just having nothing to live for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Godwin2am(m): 7:53am On Aug 13, 2019
dynicks:
Spirit of infidelity from a distance, staring at the commotion it has just caused!!

This one was way too easy to manipulate mehn!!
NICE QUOTE PERFECT PIC

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by lollybee15(m): 7:54am On Aug 13, 2019
chiommy123:
Spirit and act of infidelity is in your blood, try it on your own wedding day, same thing will happen to you. If you are married already and you are still doing it, nemesis will surely catch up with you. Idiot, supporting bad acts.

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by tolani12345: 7:54am On Aug 13, 2019
Eeya
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by reservd(m): 7:54am On Aug 13, 2019
farem:

I have got some of my posts on Nairaland and even two on a day! But what is a big deal about it? I didn't celebrate anything 'cos life is much more important than it. What then would the moderators and Seun do, if you have to summon your dead ancestors to dance with you for "commenting first"?
U probably thought everyone on NL na adult, just look away, they will laugh at their childishness in the nearest future. Na these set of pple wole Soyinka use generalise Nigerian youths as first to comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by tolani12345: 7:54am On Aug 13, 2019
Eeya
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by DAYOODS(m): 7:55am On Aug 13, 2019
Horo:
Wrong timing madam

Wow for over 5yrs na today I hit front page and as the 1st commentor

May this bring more happiness to me and the entire nairaland fans

Congratulations. You must celebrate it for us .Do give away to experience more of this kind of success.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Bahddo(m): 7:55am On Aug 13, 2019
chiommy123:
trust hoes to defend each other

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by kalvoken(m): 7:56am On Aug 13, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:

Typical whoring bitch submission.
Marriage is not by force. And its definitely not for whoring thots. Thots beget more thots. Guys stop trying to make whores wives. It never works. They always return back to their whoring default settings. *Spits*

Nna e, ihe idi kariri egwu!

Idi egwu. Obi mapurum mgbe huru aha gi "ONYE-IKPE-NA-EGBU N' ANYASI". Mana mgbe obi huru I he odide signature gi " AMU GUBA OTU, OGBA MMIRI, o machitere azu na ahu m.

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Oluwatoobig1993(m): 7:59am On Aug 13, 2019
chiommy123:
, so you call that play right. Are you saying what she did was right?
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by emy9(m): 8:04am On Aug 13, 2019
chiommy123:

Invite all your ex boyfriends on your wedding day, tell them to line up and ensure you kiss them under the full glare of your husband to be. Make sure you inform him you're 'playing' with them.
Even if you do not want to have sense at all, must you display it on social media?

2 Likes

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by delishpot: 8:05am On Aug 13, 2019
Or maybe he just dey insecure so any move is suspect. Look well now na inside him head alone that "kissing" happen. For real life na some congrats and a warm hug but the insecure man turn the story to kissing and smooching.
After all men have been doing worse and women have not killed them for it. Shior!

All in all, She knew his type before now, why not follow protocol of his if you wanna marry him? These kinds of men you as the wife don't even invite your brothers or have the photo of a man at your wedding cos husband will see it as a crime.
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by bluebay(m): 8:08am On Aug 13, 2019
We Thanks the lord this happened on early stage .
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Bsmartt(m): 8:09am On Aug 13, 2019
If this is true then..... THE END IS HERE.
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by emy9(m): 8:11am On Aug 13, 2019
Lovelyn451:
abomination...he should forgive her biko, shes just a simpleton and do not intend to cheat on her husband..women like this are too plain and truthful to a fault

He should forgive her?
Tell me you voted for Buhari in the last elections. Your type know nothing except to reinforce failures and cheats in the very acts they commit. He should forgive her and take her to his home so that she can share the honey pot to whoever she chooses to. You'll forgive your husband if you see him kissing another lady on your wedding day?
Don't mistake our simplicity for stupidity. Your comment should be redacted. Reeks of stupidity.
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by sisisioge: 8:16am On Aug 13, 2019
Haaa! The guy get craaze for head! Just a friend in deed!

So how will she explain things to her families and friends now? It is well o.
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by moonbender(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2019
chiommy123:

SMH

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by kinglee007(m): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2019
Just imagine!!! What if the guy didn't see her? What if it was the guys parents or family that saw her instead? What thoughts will run through their mind? Chai!!! Some ladies ehn!!! She couldn't just hold herself.
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by mysteryman2014: 8:20am On Aug 13, 2019
chiommy123:

Kissing is playing abi, do same on ur day.

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by franchasng: 8:23am On Aug 13, 2019
I cannot marry any lady that keeps male friends, unless that male friend is helping her make billions undecided

Of what use is a friend if he isn't helping you make money and better your life

Guys and ladies listen, any friend that only come for hang out, gist, gossip, eat, drink, party, club, discuss men or women, without adding value to your life in terms of helping you grow your business, your finances or your career is a friend from hell fire, please discard such needless friends asap if you want to go far in life!!!

Your friends should be those that really want your success in life, those that will go out of their way to help you succeed either by lending you money without interest, giving you contracts, connecting you to business deals, helping you secure good jobs, helping you grow in your career and helping you achieve you good goals, not just being there for useless discussions, flirting and irrelevant nonsenses angry

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by franchasng: 8:25am On Aug 13, 2019
delishpot:
Or maybe he just dey insecure so any move is suspect. Look well now na inside him head alone that "kissing" happen. For real life na some congrats and a warm hug but the insecure man turn the story to kissing and smooching.
After all men have been doing worse and women have not killed them for it. Shior!
All in all, She knew his type before now, why not follow protocol of his if you wanna marry him? These kinds of men you as the wife don't even I bite your brothers or have the photo of a man at your wedding.
I can forgive my woman any other sin but I will never forgive her if she cheats; cheating is the number one sin 99.99% of men can never forgive their girlfriend or wife for, go figure out lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way / Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.