Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) (75690 Views)

Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) / "Dont Spoil My Make Up Oo"–Bride Tells Groom On Wedding Day (video) / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:27am On Aug 13, 2019
emy9:

He should forgive her?
Tell me you voted for Buhari in the last elections. Your type know nothing except to reinforce failures and cheats in the very acts they commit. He should forgive her and take her to his home so that she can share the honey pot to whoever she chooses to. You'll forgive your husband if you see him kissing another lady on your wedding day?
Don't mistake our simplicity for stupidity. Your comment should be redacted. Reeks of stupidity.
I'll forgive

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Mrjo(m): 8:29am On Aug 13, 2019
ehbellsho:
On your wedding day? that's Stupidity of the highest order on the bride's part.

Congrat man that's what you might have been sharing when you guys settle down, but God reveal this sharp sharp.

I salute your prayer instinct o
they are already husband and wife he walked away late

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by franchasng: 8:31am On Aug 13, 2019
Lovelyn451:
I'll forgive if he shows remorse like the lady, everyone deserves a second chance
women can forgive their man cheating easily but men don't forgive, so don't be fooled, men hardly forgive a cheating partner.

Just as men can forgive and ignore their woman being broke and poor while women cannot forgive their man being broke or poor for long

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:34am On Aug 13, 2019
PapaAdanna:
Nothing be an AFONJA like...

You d whine me ni grin grin
grin grin I swear
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 13, 2019
chiommy123:
So cos you married her she can not play with others abi lipsrsealed
You are a vagabond lunatic anti christ rebel .
How old are you?
How can you make such comment?
I recommend that you should take off that comment for the sake of humanity,womanhood and the institution of marriage that you have disrespected to avert the justice of nature when it comes to visit you.
You can't cheat nature.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:39am On Aug 13, 2019
chiommy123:
Promiscuous feminist spotted, guys avoid this one like a plague.

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by emy9(m): 8:41am On Aug 13, 2019
Lovelyn451:
I'll forgive if he shows remorse like the lady, everyone deserves a second chance

Talk is cheap.
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:43am On Aug 13, 2019
franchasng:
women can forgive their man cheating easily but men don't forgive, so don't be fooled, men hardly forgive a cheating partner.

Just as men can forgive and ignore their woman being broke and poor while women cannot forgive their man being broke or poor for long
being forgiving is a gift, not everyone has it, if u have an unforgiving spirit don't stop other people from forgiving cos it could be a sacrifice that would open doors of opportunities for them, so shift one side with ur heart of stone
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:45am On Aug 13, 2019
emy9:

Talk is cheap.
life is simple
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Alashoalash10: 8:51am On Aug 13, 2019
ChemBrodar:

Watch the video here; https://foxmeek.com/viral/video-man-ends-marriage-after-catching-his-bride-kissing-another-man-on-their-wedding-day

it is better to end the Union for good if not the man will regret after the weeding
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by akmath: 8:53am On Aug 13, 2019
OK, ENOUGH OF THIS JOKE. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THE TITLE OF THIS MOVIE, MAKE I USE NIGHT PLAN DOWNLOAD AM.
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Paulo3ree(m): 8:59am On Aug 13, 2019
chiommy123:
chiommy
Hmmmm

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by MobilityExpress: 9:02am On Aug 13, 2019
This guy should go give testimony inside Church. His mother's prayers have saved him from marrying a coded olosho. His first and second child would have been from another man grin. Mother's please never stop praying for your sons, there are too many wicked olosho girls out there pretending to be useful.
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by skukimania(f): 9:05am On Aug 13, 2019
If this story is true, this woman is a shame to all women in the world! undecided
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 9:07am On Aug 13, 2019
Kingpee2:
You are lucky you got to know man,should I say you should forgive her and then move on.
You have said it all...he should let go of the anger and move on ....she doesn't worth the anger I'm sure she has been sleeping with the other guy way back. Like you said, God saved him from dooms day.
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by BrainSanitizer: 9:08am On Aug 13, 2019
I wanted to watch the kissing part so that I could determine whether the kissing was actually a friendly kiss.
But eh! Wahala dey oo!
If a woman can kiss her "friend" on her wedding day in the presence of family and the real friends, I better not image when that friend comes visiting her when no one is around. Chai! This man needs to go for thanksgiving. God just delivered him from future suicide when he would've discovered after so many years that his children were not actually his children.
May God save us from dangerous spouses.

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Paulo3ree(m): 9:08am On Aug 13, 2019
shege45:
Am waiting for those who would say he should forgive her

Local man can't just figure out nor imagine how her brain works

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Fantazy(m): 9:12am On Aug 13, 2019
chiommy123:

I pray ur husband-to-be Bleep one of ur bridesmaid on ur wedding day in ur presence so u will know hw it feels.
nonsense!!!
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by dangotesmummy: 9:17am On Aug 13, 2019
I'm a woman but truth be told this bride really messed up.why will you still be having boyfriend and then have the effontery to bring him to your wedding.dont you think?

If you are not ready to be married then it's different.haba
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by worldfamousMJ(m): 9:18am On Aug 13, 2019
You must be a cheater!!
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Josephemma2(m): 9:19am On Aug 13, 2019
chiommy123:
u are a fook and a big fool 4 dat matter,so kisising odas in d day of hapines of groom is playing wit odas abi?Werey

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by smartpyzee(m): 9:22am On Aug 13, 2019
chiommy123:
on your own wedding day play like that too you hear

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by dangotesmummy: 9:22am On Aug 13, 2019
chiommy123:
please let's tell ourselves the truth as women for once this is rubbish.how would you feel if you see the groom kissing another woman on the wedding day? That's the height of disrespect on not just the groom but the marriage institution itself

Anyway I don't blame her that much when every deek and Harry is getting married these days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by dangotesmummy: 9:25am On Aug 13, 2019
ehbellsho:
On your wedding day? that's Stupidity of the highest order on the bride's part.

Congrat man that's what you might have been sharing when you guys settle down, but God reveal this sharp sharp.

I salute your prayer instinct o
exactly. If not for prayers,this bride is capable of killing her groom just so she can have sex with her boyfriend.its funny how men underestimate the extent married women can go through when they're hornney and want to be with their boyfriend.

They can give their husband sleeping pills,drug him or even poison him.

There's nothing as dangerous as living with your enemy.theres a sermon pastor olukoya preached.its called the enemy within your household.some people groom,breed and nurture their enemy till it's strong enough to destroy them.in this man's case the man will have used his money to empower his enemy,fed her and clothed her till she is strong enough to destroy him irredeemably

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Awoleesu(m): 9:30am On Aug 13, 2019
Stupid woman! Let her go and wed her 'just a friend' nah!

Bïtch.

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by dangotesmummy: 9:32am On Aug 13, 2019
MichaelBukamzy:
Dumb ass biitches every where. You can only imagine the ones she does behind. Thank your stars man.you dodged a time bomb.
if the man went ahead with that wedding,it's the woman that will kill him eventually.meanwhile the man should be lucky she's not pregnant if not she for push another person belle on him and he will be spending all his labour on the child thinking it's his own till maybe 20 years later

The man,the bride should just go and have a rethink separately.leave the environment where his family or the bride's family will reach him to have a one or one discussion with himself because now as we all know African families and parents.emotions , insults,bias and taking sides will be flying around
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by GuestLog: 9:32am On Aug 13, 2019
chiommy123:
Adulterer!

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Mukah1234(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2019
IamSoProlific:

How much is the second one on joggers?

10k.

Thank you
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Mukah1234(m): 9:34am On Aug 13, 2019
Bassurge:

How much?

10k sir
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Mukah1234(m): 9:34am On Aug 13, 2019
Hotzone:

I need size 45” (shoe) PH City

Very much available and its 10k.

Thank you
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 13, 2019
Her problems are stronger than her embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.