Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,980 members, 7,828,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) (75687 Views)

Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) / "Dont Spoil My Make Up Oo"–Bride Tells Groom On Wedding Day (video) / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by horlique(m): 9:38am On Aug 13, 2019
uuzba:

But this is why people do courtship. Get to know each other very well before commiting to marriage.
All this mistake will surface during courtship. And you can avoid such nonsense on the wedding day.
you may not see it during courtship..
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 9:40am On Aug 13, 2019
chiommy123:
So cos you married her she can not play with others abi lipsrsealed

Ahhh chiomaaaaa, dont tell me u re real, u must b sarcastic

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by dangotesmummy: 9:40am On Aug 13, 2019
MichaelBukamzy:
Dumb ass biitches every where. You can only imagine the ones she does behind. Thank your stars man.you dodged a time bomb.
some men unknowingly marry their enemies thinking its their wife.he will be fighting battle outside and then come inside and fight another battle without him realising the real enemy is sleeping in the same bed with him, having sex with him and eating his enemy's food.he would have just been fighting a lost battle and things would have been destroyed before realising the genesis of his problem.what a lucky man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Martinez39(m): 9:42am On Aug 13, 2019
chiommy123:
undecided

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Dbeautifulme(f): 9:42am On Aug 13, 2019
chiommy123:

Madam use your brain and rethink this... you go ahead and try that on your wedding day, this your women always siding women mentality should stop and lets face the hard core reality
What is bad is bad abegi..

5 Likes

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by MichaelBukamzy(m): 9:42am On Aug 13, 2019
dangotesmummy:
if the man went ahead with that wedding,it's the woman that will kill him eventually.meanwhile the man should be lucky she's not pregnant if not she for push another person belle on him and he will be spending all his labour on the child thinking it's his own till maybe 20 years later

The man,the bride should just go and have a rethink separately.leave the environment where his family or the bride's family will reach him to have a one or one discussion with himself because now as we all know African families and parents.emotions , insults,bias and taking sides will be flying around
if i am the man,it is over.
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by dangotesmummy: 9:46am On Aug 13, 2019
MichaelBukamzy:
if i am the man,it is over.
obviously.man or woman,that relationship shouldn't go on.well that's the shortest marriage I've heard of.the awkwardness of the wedding guests,all those guest waiting at the reception,the bridal train etc will feel so awkward

Even the bride herself won't be able to sleep peacefully at home in the night.the bashing she will get from friends, family and neighbors,the snide remarks,jest and coded insults from envious friends.smh.make she no go commit suicide

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by GMbuharii: 9:48am On Aug 13, 2019
Remimadrid:
Kissing someone else in your wedding day. Chai! The wife get mind no be small.

Lolsssssss..and she will wanna use that same mouth to kiss her hubby when it's time to kiss the bride. grin

But I pity her Sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by nicepoker101(m): 9:49am On Aug 13, 2019
chiommy123:
This has to come from a lady. No doubt. daughter of jezebel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Myhusband(m): 9:49am On Aug 13, 2019
she can't even hide her wayward life for some hours. if a man could be kissing her on her wedding day, the dude must have scatter her pvssy anyhow

I can't settle with a Lady that her pvssy had been liberated. I'm allergic to used things

congrats to the dude for the wonderful revelation and for not being a Sissy

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by frozen70(f): 9:52am On Aug 13, 2019
Who even ask the guy to attend the wedding, the lady would have been carried away for her to do so.

But the husband that walked away was in a hurry for taking such decisions

They will sort themselves
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 13, 2019
chiommy123:

Blessed be God who in his infinite mercy restrain a Soul from fallen into the pit of hell even in this wicked world of the falling angel.

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 13, 2019
frozen70:
Who even ask the guy to attend the wedding, the lady would have been carried away for her to do so.

But the husband that walked away was in a hurry for taking such decisions

They will sort themselves
Their is nothing to sort . God gave him a sign , ignoring it will be very disastrous for him.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Jameshyrated(m): 10:10am On Aug 13, 2019
This must be a Nollywood movie.
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Truthisit: 10:13am On Aug 13, 2019
chiommy123:
Please, have a rethink on what you post. This is low

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by executive12: 10:17am On Aug 13, 2019
Good decision by the groom. "He is just a friend". Yeah right. Stupid and loose lady.
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by executive12: 10:21am On Aug 13, 2019
chiommy123:

Go ahead and be 'playing' with other men when you are married or in a serious relationship. A real man will dump your promiscuous behind to give you enough room to 'play'. Player.

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by executive12: 10:22am On Aug 13, 2019
Adaowerri111:

Cos He married you he cannot walk away abi cheesy

Don't mind her.
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Mcslize: 10:34am On Aug 13, 2019
Horo:
Wrong timing madam

Wow for over 5yrs na today I hit front page and as the 1st commentor

May this bring more happiness to me and the entire nairaland fans

I don't get it! Is there something so unique attached to this being first to comment thing that people clamour for that I am not getting?

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Mcslize: 10:36am On Aug 13, 2019
chiommy123:

You try. Clap for yourself!

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by slowice(m): 10:37am On Aug 13, 2019
And that was how a man was saved.... He is now forever free from the claws of one farm tool......

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Dagger111(m): 10:37am On Aug 13, 2019
ChemBrodar:

Watch the video here; https://foxmeek.com/viral/video-man-ends-marriage-after-catching-his-bride-kissing-another-man-on-their-wedding-day

When u determined to marry a yahoo boy, dats the result. They always av many option and can opt out at die minute.
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Dagger111(m): 10:38am On Aug 13, 2019
ChemBrodar:

Watch the video here; https://foxmeek.com/viral/video-man-ends-marriage-after-catching-his-bride-kissing-another-man-on-their-wedding-day

When u determined to marry a yahoo boy, dats the result. They always av many option and can opt out at die minute.
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Sniper101(m): 10:38am On Aug 13, 2019
that lady get mind sha
...kissing another man on your WEDDING DAY?

WTF

that's the highest form of disrespect a bride could give to a groom on their wedding day

But this lady, I doubt this is the highest level of disrespect she could dish out to this man if they were finally made 'Husband & Wife'

...the man took the right decision
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Psoul(m): 10:39am On Aug 13, 2019
Remimadrid:
Kissing someone else in your wedding day. Chai! The wife get mind no be small.

....and that man that received the kiss is a fool.

Now the story will be that he was the one responsible for the broken union.
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by CosmicJames(m): 10:43am On Aug 13, 2019
Kennitrust:
The nature of women is very complex
Nothing complex about this.
Just pure stupidity and foolishness on the side of this very woman.
I think nemesis just catch up with her.
I think she will make a bad wife to kiss another guy on their wedding day

2 Likes

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by johnad3(m): 10:43am On Aug 13, 2019
on your wedding day Agbesu le nah, afona roka, gbo awon eskibebe this time around say gobe. Na you a go marry ayawa ni, no bi story iyawo ni
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by aojully: 10:46am On Aug 13, 2019
so unthinkable. Is she okay?
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Stallione(m): 10:51am On Aug 13, 2019
chiommy123:
Evil genius,customized cheater,men shld be mindful of ur type undecided

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by stankezzy: 10:56am On Aug 13, 2019
Fear wemen

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by HMarshal(m): 11:07am On Aug 13, 2019
Check them out if u are in Ibadan thank me later

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by OfficialSam(m): 11:08am On Aug 13, 2019
chiommy123:

Who is this? Sharaap...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.