Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) (75696 Views)

Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) / "Dont Spoil My Make Up Oo"–Bride Tells Groom On Wedding Day (video) / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by iammolise(m): 11:16am On Aug 13, 2019
post=81205023:

Even on her wedding day?!
Once a cheat always a cheat!
After the devil, fear 'some' women!
Quickest divorce in their Local Government!

Just a friend kill u dia!!!

It's definitely the best man...
I know how these stories go.
Bitch was hoping to do one last gig... The guy probably assured her after that kiss they'll never see each other again.
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by degamemaster(m): 11:43am On Aug 13, 2019
chiommy123:
So cos you married her she can not play with others abi lipsrsealed

A cheat and shameless bi**h spotted.

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 11:57am On Aug 13, 2019
The guy is like.... One last kiss before we go our separate ways forever.

The mumu girl....okay!!!
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
May be one of her clients on codedruns
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
ememonl:

I rebuke this foolishness

Amen

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by yinkus6750(m): 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
So sorry for your life.
So unfortunate, how people respond senselessly to other peoples opinion.
Its unfortunate that all the prayer you said will definitely manifest in your.life.
To the Glory of God, my marriage is about 24 years, and God blessed me with everything needed for a fruitful and successful marriage.
As you wished for others, so shall it be for you.

Cantonese:

Bros receive the power for your own wife to kiss another man on your wedding day. After that receive the power smile home. Also receive the power to share your wife with another man during your marriage. Also receive the power for your wife to dey born for another man while living under your roof.
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by tomdon(m): 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:

Typical whoring bitch submission.
Marriage is not by force. And its definitely not for whoring thots. Thots beget more thots. Guys stop trying to make whores wives. It never works. They always return back to their whoring default settings. *Spits*

LovePeddler this and that. What if the man minds not??
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by wizdomnzube(m): 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
Kingpee2:
You are lucky you got to know man,should I say you should forgive her and then move on.
forgive and move on wetin? Make she carry another man pikin con give the nigga for house say na he get am abi? This bitches ain't loyal.
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by lexy2014: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
frozen70:
Who even ask the guy to attend the wedding, the lady would have been carried away for her to do so.

But the husband that walked away was in a hurry for taking such decisions

They will sort themselves
Its true. He was too hasty to take such decision. He should have waited 4 his wife to start having sex with other guys in his presence b4 he taking a decision. I salute u
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
frozen70:
Who even ask the guy to attend the wedding, the lady would have been carried away for her to do so.

But the husband that walked away was in a hurry for taking such decisions

They will sort themselves
What's this one saying now? Trash talk

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Godisgood002(m): 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
[color=#000000][/color] Is if I were you, I would have do dasame.
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Champneys: 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
Nollywood surely.
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Meteng: 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2019
Mk12:

the man say he is not doing again. let her look for a man who will allow her to play with others
Chikena!

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by emaopel: 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
Lack of respect to the groom and his family
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Bigfishlee45(m): 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
chiommy123:

play you said? hmm mm
fellow sighted!
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by aviato(m): 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
meeky007:

there's nothing to fear they just stupid
I really doubt if someone who can't write a correct sentence should be making assumptions about an entire gender. There are millions of women who are smarter than you and your entire family.
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by mechanics(m): 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
She's very wrong to do that, definitely her husband to be will surely know she has a
close affection for the friend in question even if there is nothing serious between them.
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Casemiro(m): 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
Amuocha:
Buhari govt sef sad

are you related to keneking grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
will jollof rice and assorted meat,now be a wasteful product.chaiii
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Amuocha: 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
Casemiro:

are you related to keneking grin

Yeah something like that in fact keneking sef shocked
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by AJohnnasa(m): 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
LOL. Reminds me of an incident where the groom was kissing another woman while the MC called on the newlyweds for their first outing.

Ngwababe, ring a bell?
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by godliman: 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
Horo:
Wrong timing madam

Wow for over 5yrs na today I hit front page and as the 1st commentor

May this bring more happiness to me and the entire nairaland fans
you hit ftc with something messy. What the hell do you mean by wrong timing if her infidelity allowed afterwards
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
chiommy123:

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by ngwababe(f): 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
AJohnnasa:
LOL. Reminds me of an incident where the groom was kissing another woman while the MC called on the newlyweds for their first outing.

Ngwababe, ring a bell?

Isiukwu grin.
Na make you dey see ooo. Woman don do am now,e don become wahala, uwa umu nwoke eee!!!
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by Horo(m): 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
When you hit it you will know grin grin grin

I don't get it! Is there something so unique attached to this being first to comment thing that people clamour for that I am not getting?[/quote]
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by AJohnnasa(m): 7:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
ngwababe:

Isiukwu grin.
Na make you dey see ooo. Woman don do am now,e don become wahala, uwa umu nwoke eee!!!

Hohoho. No vex na. "It's a man's world", some say.
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by GREATESTPIANIST: 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
Horo:
Wrong timing madam

Wow for over 5yrs na today I hit front page and as the 1st commentor

May this bring more happiness to me and the entire nairaland fans
There is nothing special about first to comment, what's most important is how many lives have u touched and how are u pleasing ur maker.....
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by fm7070: 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
Kissing or pecking? Let's get it clear.
Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by ngwababe(f): 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
AJohnnasa:

Hohoho. No vex na. "It's a man's world", some say.

Really a man's world lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) by justdre(m): 1:56am On Aug 14, 2019
chiommy123:
What kind of play is that are you wyning us here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way / Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.