Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Niralanders,pls,an Emergency Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Niralanders,pls,an Emergency Situation (441 Views)

What Will You Do In This Situation / Bbnaija: Biggie Has Nini To Leave The House Through The Emergency Exit At Night / Doctors In The House Please Help. This Is An Emergency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niralanders,pls,an Emergency Situation by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 13, 2019
I was here some time last week to ask Nairalanders to join me in praising the Lord for my cousin who broke free from the bondage of a gold digging girlfriend.
A married man of 32 years who almost lost his relationship with his wife & kids and lost over #4m as a result of d demands and slay lifestyle of this said gold digging girlfriend.

He has even confirmed that the girl was cheating on him and even at the moment,the girl is going out with someone else.

My people,u won't believe that this my cousin was chatting with me last nite for over 3hrs,explaining to me how he can't sleep, eat well or concentrate at work b'cos he misses the girl and can't let go his love for her.

I ve not seen this kind of thing b'4 o.Someone deliberately playing with fire.

It is obvious that he might love the babe but the babe is just after his pocket.

I did everything I could to convince him to 4get about the babe by deleting her contact,stop d occasional chats and stop viewing the babe's status and profile on WhatsApp and Facebook.Delete all pictures of d babe on his phone and anything that can remind him of this gold digging babe.

After all my talks,I was shocked to hear my cousin say he is considering going back to date d babe as he is not happy with himself since he called it quit with d girl.
That he is ready to 4give d babe for cheating on him and overlook whatever escapades she must ve had while they were apart.

That he has been trying to move on but he can't and he can't imagine to know and accept the fact that the girl is in d arms of another man.

A married man with two kids o.

I now see how some men end up having a second wife unplanned.

So,what am considering are;

1)Call his wife and tell her the situation of things,maybe that might deliver him.

2)Maybe take him to a Pastor for deliverance as I sense diabolism in this.

Pls,I need ur contributions house as this is not normal.
Re: Niralanders,pls,an Emergency Situation by donbachi(m): 9:37am On Aug 13, 2019
Tell her ur cousin is HIV positive...telling the wife will destroy the marriage and end up pushing him into marrying the girl...or get her arrested on allegation she threatened to kill ur cousins wife to enable her into his life fulltime.make her sign an undertaking.
Re: Niralanders,pls,an Emergency Situation by frankman365(m): 9:46am On Aug 13, 2019
Your cousin is one of the many stupid men out there. Nothing like love outside the love of God and your mother. Leave him to get the experience(bad) that he wants, since he doesn't want to learn. At 32 your cousin has 8yreas more to become stupid forever.

3 Likes

Re: Niralanders,pls,an Emergency Situation by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 13, 2019
My brother, this is obviously critical.It won't be proper to tell his wife as that will destroy his marriage completely.
If there is a matured family member that u can consult to speak some sense to him,do that immediately.
The girl will finish him

1 Like

Re: Niralanders,pls,an Emergency Situation by MarianaTrench: 10:32am On Aug 13, 2019
This is going to be tough
Re: Niralanders,pls,an Emergency Situation by theadams(m): 10:37am On Aug 13, 2019
telling the wife is going to destroy their home, as a result will have lasting effect on the children.
Re: Niralanders,pls,an Emergency Situation by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 13, 2019
He should simply marry her. It's not against the law, is it?
Re: Niralanders,pls,an Emergency Situation by Charleys: 10:42am On Aug 13, 2019
Masturbation is a safer form of sex that carries no risk of sexually transmissible infection or unplanned pregnancy.

Your cousin needs masturbation more.

Click here to know more
https://www.nairaland.com/5355699/why-every-man-needs-take
Re: Niralanders,pls,an Emergency Situation by Auladimeji2: 10:49am On Aug 13, 2019
His mind is unsettled,He's just search for what will make his mind to be settled. This is the time he needs someone that will give him peace of mind
Re: Niralanders,pls,an Emergency Situation by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 13, 2019
Charleys:
Masturbation is a safer form of sex that carries no risk of sexually transmissible infection or unplanned pregnancy.

Your cousin needs masturbation more.

Click here to know more
https://www.nairaland.com/5355699/why-every-man-needs-take
He said he is in love...Not sex starved.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Sports Shoes And Durags For Sale. Limited Quantity. / Advice Urgently Needed / 105 Deep Love Messages To Your Very Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.