Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,829 members, 7,837,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Advice Urgently Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Urgently Needed (441 Views)

I Need Advice Urgently / I Need Advice Urgently! / Pls I Need Advice... Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Urgently Needed by blessingchinny(f): 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
We have been dating for eight months. I'm that kind of girl that often shows commitment when in love. I don't double date. I don't cheat..when am in love with someone, i give it my best and ensure he is just the one. So far, he has been good to me, but all of a sudden, i noticed that the rate at which he calls suddenly reduced. When i asked him, he said he wants to move out from relationship and concentrate with his life but that doesn't mean he has stopped caring.
I decided to give him space, but it has not been easy. He said he doesn't want to commit or tie me down... That if is the will of God that we would be together, fine but right now, he a'int sure and he expects me to live my life freely.

In as much as i love him and am willing to wait, but with what he is saying, it means i shouldn't wait. Am confused, should i give up on him. Does it mean that is now wrong to stick to a guy you love even when he is not financially ready.what should i do?
Re: Advice Urgently Needed by nifemi25(m): 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
Please my sister, what else do you want this guy to say... The guy has already told you the bitter truth.. Incase you don't understand what the meant.... Let me use a � speaker to your hear.... He is no more interested in you shikena....
Re: Advice Urgently Needed by XhosaNostra(f): 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
Why can't he do both? Have you asked him that? Dating is not a 24hr job, he's not dealing with someone with special needs. To me, this sounds like an excuse from someone trying to let you down, gently. It's an out.
But if you're willing to wait for him (which I honestly hope you don't), then focus on your own life, too. Set up some goals for yourself to keep busy, so you won't waste any more of your energy, obsessing over this non-issue. Who knows, a couple of weeks from now you could be in a completely different headspace, where you've shifted gears & no longer care whether he makes good on his word or not. Just don't dwell on it too much. Time heals.

PS, don't tell him you're going to wait & all that other stuff. It sounds desperate. That's for you to know. Accept his proposition & carry on.
Re: Advice Urgently Needed by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
God, please dash me a GF like ooop.

Re: Advice Urgently Needed by damtan(m): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
FCBboy:
God, please dash me a GF like ooop.
OP is officially single now but doesn't want to come to terms with it.
Oya, shoot your shot to OP, e fit enter cool cool
Re: Advice Urgently Needed by catwalq(f): 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
Dust your shoes and move on already swthrt kiss kiss

Cc
Jimmyjames,come and analyse this one.
Re: Advice Urgently Needed by Sonfethopia: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
which state r u

(1) (Reply)

How To Take Charge Of Ur Sexual Life / See Reactions After A Lady Quoted “I Dislike The Attitude Of Women In Power" / Look, Those Of You On This Forum Who Are Monitoring Me In My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.